Shadowcat Slips Away

Story Info
Kitty uses her powers for something other than fighting evil.
1.1k words
4.32
23.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not own these characters, blah dee blah, Marvel is great, blah dee blah, Stan Lee is a hottie.

*

Katherine "Kitty" Pryde was crouched on all fours with her ear to the ground. She was trying to listen, but it was hard to hear anything over the sound of her own heart, which she swears hasn't beat that hard since she was chased through the mansion by a demon that fateful Christmas.* Finally she heard it. Heavy footsteps in the hall, one door open, close. She knew exactly how long she had to wait, less than 30 seconds, but an eternity considering how ready for action she was. "1, 2, 3," She stretches, arching her back and looking much like her feline namesake. "4, 5, 6," A shiver runs down her spine. "7, 8, 9, 10..."

The excitement becomes too much to bear, and Kitty slips through the floor into the dark, familiar hallway of Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. She takes a deep breath before walking right through the thick wood door right into the room of one Piotr Rasputin. He starts when he sees her, though at this point, it's hardly surprising for her to pull a stunt like this.

"Katya, you startle me. You shouldn't be out of bed, you'll be caught again."

"Please, Piotr. I've never been caught, and besides... I can walk on air now." kitty takes a few steps up, so even her 5'5" frame is towering over him. She then let's herself drop into his arms. "See? Nothing to worry about."

He leans down and kisses her hard on the mouth. "I'm sorry, Katya. That was... Too rash." he let's her go.

"No, no. Just rash enough." Kitty grabs his shoulder. He turns to her, "You're sure you want this?"

"No, I just snuck into your bedroom after curfew for extra training."

"That was... Sarcasm?"

"That it was."

"Hey, I'm getting better at that." Kitty reached up , grabbing his collar, pulling his face down to meet hers. He grabs her waist, holding her ribcage like it's the only thing anchoring him to the floor. She puts her hand on his stomach, feeling the paint stains scattered along his shirt. He rubs his hands down her thighs, and she leads him to his bed. He moves his hands to her ass, picking her up, as she wraps her legs around him. He lays down on his bed, so she is now on top of him. Being so big, Piotr has had to learn to be very delicate in his movements, a fact which Kitty was now reaping the benefits of as he slid his thumb gently down her panties. He ran it across her pussy, feeling how wet she already was and began making little circles around her clit. Kitty began biting his ear lobe as she worked her hand under his shirt eventually getting it off. "Would you mind..." Piotr tugged at her waistband.

"No problem, comrade." She mocked, phasing and allowing him to pull the underpants free.

"Ah, much better." He said, getting back to it with renewed enthusiasm. When the time felt right, he slipped two fingers into her pussy, causing her to let out a moan. He pumped his hand in and out, in and out. Kitty got a wicked grin on her face as she reached her fingers into the waistband of Piotr's jeans and boxers, whipping them both off in one quick motion.

"Ta da."

"You're getting really good at that."

Kitty Pryde had waited for this moment for this moment for a very long time. There'd been too many evenings spent necking in the mansions garden, never getting any further than a quick fingering if she was lucky. Tonight though... She was going to get a lot further.

She reached between his legs, grasping hold of his cock. The young Russian let out a gasp, giving kitty a chill as his flesh and blood body turned instantly to organic steel.

"I'm sorry, I..."

"Sorry? Why? A hard man is good to find."

"Normally I try to control myself when I'm around you." he said, his lips, face, rest of him... changing from metal to flesh as he spoke. "I know that I might hurt you if I wasn't careful."

"You couldn't hurt me if you tried, big boy. Haven't you taken enough whoopings from me in the danger room to know that yet? Now slap my ass." Piotr laughed and Kitty stopped him with a kiss. Piotr sat up, guiding kitty onto his cock. Kitty let out a low moan as she slid down onto his shaft. She pumped up and down, pressing her chest into his, and wrapping her arms around his neck. He ran his hands down her back, lingering for a second before reaching her ass. Before Kitty knew what was happening Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin wound up and slapped her ass harder than she thought he was capable of.

"Is that what you wanted, Katya?"

"More than anything." she said, gently biting his nipple. Kitty continued to ride his cock, slowing only when a huge orgasm shuddered through her body. After riding out every last tremor of it, she looked up into his face and exclaimed, "Wow! That was..." suddenly dumbstruck, she kisses him hard on the lips before going back to riding his cock. He leans his head down, taking one hefty tit in each hand, and taking one in his mouth. She starts to notice an urgency in his thrusting, each pump going deeper and harder than the last causing her her to fall into yet another orgasm.

"Oh no, oh no!"

"What's wrong, Pete?"

"I'm going to-" but his face said it all. Piotr saw jets of his cum shooting through Kitty's back. "Nice save, my love. We shall have to be more careful next time."

"yeah, I guess all that training really does come in handy." she said hopping off him and pulling her panties on.

"You're not staying then?"

"And getting caught out past curfew? No thank you." she slipped her her t-shirt on and kissed him one last time, warm and sweet. "Good night, sexy"

"Till tomorrow then, my angel." Piotr said, hearing Kitty's laugh echo as she walked on thin air through his ceiling. "Wait a second." he said, noticing she'd forgotten her bra on his floor, but she was already gone. he sighed, picking it up, and placing it under his pillow.

Kitty is humming a happy tune as she phases through the floor of her room. Her roommate, Illyana, looked up from the term paper on her computer screen grumbling, "I don't even want to know."

Kitty continues humming as she kisses her best friend on the forehead, before plopping down on her bed with an ear to ear grin. "Eww." Said Illyana, wiping her forehead. "(Sigh) Welcome to the family." she said, unable to suppress a smile of her own.

*

*See X-Men #143