Shadows

Story Info
How a Nightshadow is born.
1k words
4.25
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my beautiful Natalie, my first love.. I shall never forget you...

A shadow..

Shadow's... the perfect combination of Light and Darkness, intertwining the two so beautifully that you realize that one cannot live without the other... this.. is the small glance into my soul...

A Nightshadow is different than a day shadow of course but in order to fully understand you must fully also understand the differences between darkness and light....

pure Light.. is bright, it is warm.. it is inviting. Like the sweet pleasure rolling through a girls cunt during an orgasm, or the warmth of an Dom's cock being engulfed in a subs mouth, or even the gentle afterglow of being lashed with a cat o tails... you wish to to stay with you. However, light can also be harsh.. too much of it can cause burns, too much it hurts your eyes blinding you, then there is no gentle warmth only searing pain...

Darkness... its cold, it is the very absence of light. It is there to shelter all that is commonly referred to as evil or dark... pain, misery, hurt.. however the difference is that the Light found in darkness is not harsh at all... the gentle touch of the moon.. the quiet soft twinkles of the stars above.

But.. one cannot exist without the other.

Now then a shadow is formed when there is something that blocks the light- forming darkness. Light can often be found inside of a shadow, as well as around the outside though....

Now a Dayshadow has the tendency to be warm and inviting. It's often colored gray, having the tendency to tread the line of the vanilla side, which is all fun and dandy of course, but it is not Me. Do not ever mistake me for a Dayshadow, for I am a Dom, who's knowledge goes far beyond the physical form of whips and chains even though those are fun and all.. however my knowledge can extend beyond that, burrowing deep within one's mind.

Nightshadow's are different.. they are formed in the pitches black areas of Night, usually just after the sun is set. We enjoy the gentle lingering warmth leftover from the sunlight especially during a hot summer evening. Warm at first we are extremely playful but as the Night continues some of Us lose our heat and become quite cold and foreboding...

This Nightshadow was lucky, for he was formed in the moonlight upon the private beach one night with His beautiful girlfriend.. the pounding surf in their ears... the Moon full in all her glory.. yet still the Darkness was thick enough to still see the beautiful stars stretched across the Milky Ways arm held within Her embrace...

It was a simple request that she asked after they had completed a round of hard sex.. she was eating her dinner that He so expertly and thoughtfully prepared for her- the silly habit, needing something to eat after a good sexual romp... as she looked up... she asked..

"David... can... you give me a spanking?"

Of course He was taken aback for a moment, having been raised to never hit another woman.. however eventually He agreed to her request.. He gave her a spanking- one that both elicited tears of both pain and pleasure from her.. and it was in that moment.. under the Moon and stars that He slapped her bottom one more time, sending her over the edge into the endless pit of pleasure that a new Nightshadow was born.

That night was the first of many taken on that beach as the Darkness helped form their relationship, mold it over the years until one final night nearly 2 full years later to the day.. under the same Moon and stars- He asked her to be His sub.. and He collared her, thus completing the transformation.

The unusual characteristics of this particular Nightshadow's birth were several in that a Nightshadow generally takes on the characteristics of the elements around Him when He is born... in this case, it was a warm summer evening, which means that his personality is warm.. inviting.. the full starts gently twinkling show in His eyes time and time again... the soft light of the Moon bathing everything in Her silver light, showing kindness and gentleness to everything in Her touch, much in the same was is He. The ever ebbing ocean flowing, ever so patient not caring where She goes either in the same way His patience is long... however much like the Sea which can change at any given moment, so can His patience under enough pressure.

However this Nightshadow's life is not without pain... two years ago He had planned something special.. a trip to that very beach with the intention of proposing to His sub, His slave.. His pet.. His love.. He wished to marry her, sealing the T/two of T/them together here in earth as well as in the Heavens above.. He sent her out of the house to go and obtain a bottle of wine that evening before they were to leave so that He could finish preparing the meal along with the ring inside so that He might show His undying love for her....

Sadly Fate decided to show Her face and have other plans... and so She took Natalie from David.

At approximately 7:52 PM on April 22nd her car was struck head on by another oncoming car- the driver of the other car nearly having twice the legal blood alcohol limit. Natalie died upon impact.. the other driver survived and received a mere 10 years for vehicular manslaughter.

Since that date Nightshadow's Moon has been quiet.. the stars stopped blinking.. the tide went out and the heat dissipated from His life. For two years He has wandered in the pure Darkness mourning His loss of His love... however as of recently slowly the Moon has returned and with it the warmth and ocean.. the stars twinkling in their place.

So as you can see- a proper Nightshadow is filled.. yes with pain and darkness, however also with gentle light that fills the area.. with warmth to gently wrap around you and with a soul which like a sea instills peace. He is a Dom.. born out of Darkness and Light.. fire and water.

~Nightshadow