Shadows and Light Ch. 09

Story Info
Ian works off some frustration.
2.3k words
4.61
31.7k
8

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 Distractions

An hour later, Ian waited in his apartment for her, feeling guilty and excited all at once. He had never paid for a woman before in his life, he hadn't needed to. But it didn't feel right to pick up a woman and use her for his fantasies. This way was better he told himself, she knew exactly what he wanted, what he wanted to hear from her, what he expected. She was also a donor, she knew what he was, which meant for a considerable extra fee he could feed from her during sex without hiding it. He could even feed multiple times, from multiple places as long as he didn't take too much.

He couldn't do this at the house. There were too many people in and out. His need for Isabelle was starting to drive him over the edge. He dreamed of her every night and woke up rock hard and aching, unable to return to sleep.

He was afraid that he would lose control and scare the shit out of her. He tossed back his brandy and fetched another, sitting back in the oversize leather chair, one foot propped on the ottoman. And now he waited.

There was a knock on the door and without waiting for an answer it opened and the girl walked in. She was beautiful, dark bobbed hair, slim body with small breasts. She smiled at him and crossed the room gracefully.

Ian stretched out a hand and she took it, sliding into his lap and pressing herself against him.

"Hello Ian," she smiled again and nuzzled the side of his neck, "did you miss me?"

"Isabelle," he whispered, letting himself slide into his fantasy. His large hands slid over her back and up to her soft hair. Very gently, he pulled her face to his and feathered his lips lightly over hers. She smelled good, just like he had asked; She smelled of soap. There was no perfume to interfere with the musky scent of woman that permeated her skin. He stroked her face with his fingertips, lightly, caressingly. He kissed her again, feeling her soft lips part under his and he tasted her. So sweet, so soft, he deepened the kiss feeling her breath hitch as his tongue played with hers. He let his hands roam over her slim body as he continued to lick and suck, softly biting at her lips.

He groaned softly; her mouth was so sweet. He could feel her heart pounding and the smell of her blood so close beneath her skin was intoxicating. He could also smell the musky scent of her arousal. His Isabelle, he was making her hot, wet for him. He wanted his cock inside of her now, but couldn't seem to stop kissing and licking that silky skin.

She was straddling him now, her soft crotch cradling his growing erection, her knees on either side of his hips. Her short skirt made it easy to slide his hands over her. He kneaded her ass, pulling her against his cock, thrusting with his hips against her cloth-covered body.

Ian abruptly broke the kiss, and with one quick move pulled her shirt over her head and began gently biting her nipples through her bra. She gasped and both hands went to his shoulders for support. 'Isabelle' ground her hips against his and moaned softly.

Sliding the straps down her shoulders, he kissed his way down her bare skin. Pushing her bra down, he began licking the rosy tips of her nipples, going from one to the other, teasing them into hard peaks. He lost himself in her fragrance as he suckled the tender skin, reveling in the soft skin of her breasts contrasting with the hard nipples as he licked and sucked her. She was gasping now. He bit her gently as he twisted the other nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger. He drew blood and gently licked at the sweet taste, moaning as her taste exploded across his senses.

"Isabelle...my God you taste so sweet...need you."

"Ian," she panted, "you feel so good." Her hands were stroking through his hair now, stroking his neck as she closed her eyes. She continued to play with his silky hair as his mouth explored the valley between her breasts and up to her other breast. Her hands slid down and began unbuttoning his shirt. Trembling, she ran her fingers through the wealth of brown hair on his chest. He arched his back gasping, pushing up into the hands stroking over him.

'Isabelle' slid further down his lap and licked at a tight nipple hidden in his hair and he groaned as waves of pleasure radiated from where she touched him. She continued across his chest, nipping at his other nipple while her slender fingers caressed the other. She slid down his body, stroking the tight band of muscles across his belly, tonguing either side of the line of hair trailing from his pecs and disappearing into the waistband of his pants. Unzipping him, she nuzzled the bulge of his aroused sex.

Panting now, Ian lifted his hips to help her undress him. She slid his trousers off, followed by his boxers, and took off his shoes and socks at the same time. He watched her encircle his rampant arousal with slender fingers and take the tip into her soft mouth. Her mouth was so hot and soft he had to struggle not to climax immediately. He was bigger and thicker than most, and he loved the contrast between her slender fingers and his engorged cock. He could feel it throbbing and twitching as her small, pouty mouth opened wider to engulf as much of him in her mouth as possible. Her left hand began to stroke his balls softly, shifting to play with the soft strip of skin between his balls and his ass.

"Yes Isabelle... please, harder... God I need you. You feel so good. I waited so long for you...yes." His hands stroked her silky hair as she bobbed on him. He could feel the increasing suction and swirling her tongue around the sensitive head. His hips were thrusting up now, trying to bury his cock in her mouth. He was rapidly losing control over his body. Waves of pleasure surged from his cock out to his extremities and rebounded back, crashing into him.

With one deft stroke, she buried his cock to the hilt down her throat. He cried out with pleasure, thrusting his hips up and clawing at the arms of the chair. She pulled off him slowly, achingly until only the head of his cock was in her mouth.


Ian was panting, moaning with each breath and begging her without words for more. He could feel his balls contracting into hard rocks as she squeezed them a bit harder and pulled gently. His cock throbbed, steel encased in velvet as it enlarged even more, growing so hard it hurt.

Swirling her tongue around the slit of his cock she teased him, licking, lapping until without warning she deep throated him, again and again and again, making him scream with agonized pleasure. His sharp fingernails shredded the arms of the chair, his control slipping, every muscle in his body tensed. His climax slammed through him as his cock violently expelled weeks of sexual frustration deep inside her. Stars exploded against the inside of his eyelids, blinding him as his entire body throbbed with release. Again and again he crested, as his cock continued to spurt his seed into her willing throat. She continued to stroke him with her mouth and hands, softer now as she brought him down.

He continued to make low moaning sounds as he slipped out of her mouth and she began kissing her way back up her body. He pulled her gently into his lap. His arms encircled her, pulling her close, her head tucked into the crook of his neck as he stroked her back. They lay like that for long minutes.

Presently he began to nuzzle her hair and she tilted her head back to look at him. He began to press small kisses along her hairline until he reached her earlobe. Ian took it gently in his mouth, bit it lightly and then sucked on it. He continued to her neck and the soft junction under her chin, sucking lightly.

"You're so soft, you smell so good," he rasped against her neck as he reached the tender junction between her neck and shoulder. "I'm going to suck and lick every inch of you."

The girl moaned in acquiesce and raised her hands to his hair. Her slender fingers stroked his scalp and he purred like a cat under her caress.

Shifting under her, he stood with her in his arms and carried her into the next room and to the bed. The large four-poster dominated the room and the blankets and top sheet had been folded down to the base. It was on to this wide expanse of creamy sheet that he laid her and then began removing the remains of her skirt and panties. He left her thigh high stockings on; he liked the wanton look they gave her.

Rolling on top of her, bracing his weight on his elbows he leaned down and kissed her. Her soft lips opened and he plundered her mouth, tasting himself on her tongue. Over and over he kissed her, tilting his head to reach every part of her mouth with his. He could feel her legs spreading a bit more for him, wrapping their slender lengths around his waist.

Smiling, Ian ground gently against her spread legs and then nipped her neck as he began to press open-mouthed kisses, licks and light hickies down her body. He played a while with her nipples, liking the way she squirmed under him. He went lower, licking at the soft skin of her belly, his tongue dipped into her belly button and she giggled. He chuckled softly in response, continuing his exploration with the delicate curve of her hipbones and down to the slender crease that marked the junction of torso and thigh.

Ian moved down between her thighs and nuzzled against the fine hair on her mound, breathing in the heady scent of her arousal. He moved his head back a bit as she bucked her hips, begging without words for him to touch her. Spreading her thighs wide he explored the crease between her labia and thigh with his tongue, down one side and up the other. Her inner thighs were next, her soft creamy skin trembling as he pressed gentle love bites into them.

Without warning, he moved back and licked her sex from bottom to top, tasting her arousal. She cried out and arched her back, panting. Attaching himself to the small nub of her clit, he suckled gently as he slid two long fingers into her slippery opening. She gave a moaning cry and bucked her hips. He added another finger and began to twist and rotate them, pumping them hard into her. He took long licks from his busy fingers to her throbbing clit, passing his tongue over her again and again, before sucking and flicking it. His own body was on fire now, his cock engorged and throbbing.

His Isabelle was crying out for him now, her body poised on the brink of orgasm, teetering on the edge. He shifted position, his cock at her entrance, barely touching the wet opening, nudging, and teasing.

"Please,please, I need it, need you inside of me please..."

He slid deeply into her, and she gasped in pleasure.

Belly to belly, hip to hip, his large body pressed her into the mattress with relentless thrusts. She climaxed around him and he could feel her soft body squeezing him tight as she clawed at his back and bucked her hips up to take him deeper. He withdrew almost completely and thrust deep, the sensitive head of his cock colliding with her cervix. Her cries changed to gasps as the dull pain added to her pleasure, as he increased the pace and force of his thrusting, his entire being concentrated on the agonizing pleasure in his cock. His mouth was savaging hers now, tasting, filling and absorbing her cries into his mouth.

His body slapped against hers, his hips slamming faster. He could feel the burning in his belly starting. As he began to climax, he bared his fangs and bit deeply into the vein of her neck. Waves of pleasure shattered over him. He felt his cock explode deep within her, spurting his seed over and over as her vein poured salty sweetness across his tongue, its pulse matching her frantic heartbeat. She climaxed again as he bit her a second time, savoring the extra sweetness of her blood that was flavored with her pleasure.

He stayed buried inside her, his cock jerking with aftershocks of pleasure as he fed deeply. Sated, he moaned as he withdrew his fangs from her flesh and licked the last few drops of blood from the rapidly closing wounds. He kept some of his weight off her by leaning on his elbows. This was his favorite part of sex, almost more than the actual orgasm itself. Still semi-hard he remained inside her, feeling her tightness around him. He could feel the aftershocks of her pleasure and reveled in the scent of her sweat, arousal and blood. He rolled to his side, taking her with him, his softening cock still buried in her body.

Her breathing was still fast, her breath hitching occasionally with her shivering aftershocks as she clung to him, wrapped in his arms. Sighing deeply he shifted them onto the pillows and pulled the covers over them both. He closed his eyes, luxuriating to the feel of being sated at last.