Shadows and Light Ch. 14

Story Info
Ian walks straight into a trap and Simon is waiting for him.
2.9k words
4.47
25.3k
4

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok guys. This chapter was very hard to write and has undergone major revisions as I was writing earlier chapters. In case you didn't notice the placement, it is VERY non-consent. I have always hated it when authors did bad things to my favorite characters, or killed them off (they always, always killed off my favorite one). I had to do it though so feel free to swear at me (just this once). If you can't bear to read it, email me and I can send you a quick note and you can skip on to the next chapter.

Chapter 14: My friend My foe

Ian came too slowly, staring at a somehow familiar ceiling. His head was hazy and hurting. He was here, back at the cabin to see Finn. Wasn't he? But Simon had hit him, hard, why?

"You're awake."

The voice was familiar and almost as if in a dream Ian turned his head to the right.

"Simon?" He whispered, his voice strained. His head ached badly. "What...what...I don't..."

"That's all right Ian," said Simon, coming closer and brushing the dark hair back from Ian's forehead, "I'll take care of everything love." He bent and kissed Ian hard, thrusting his tongue into his mouth.

Ian didn't react for a moment, sluggish and dazed.

Simon took this for acquiescence and climbed on the bed, straddling Ian with his naked body and continuing to kiss him feverishly.

"Simon, what are you doing?" he gasped. He tried to get up and realized he was tied spread eagled and naked to the bed at Cullen's cabin. He could feel Simon's hot skin pressing into his and with growing confusion realized that Simon was naked as well and sporting an erection against his belly.

"Simon, SIMON," he shouted when Simon came up for air. "What the hell are you doing? Get off me!"

A strong arm landed on either side of his head and Simon loomed over him looking at him calmly. Ian felt a tremor go through him. He hadn't realized how intimidating someone of Simon's size could be.

"I've waited a long time for this." He replied, sitting up a bit and running a finger down the side of Ian's face and across his lips.

Ian noticed that Simon's eyes were a bit glazed; the pupils dilated so wide that the pale blue iris was all but gone. Something was wrong with him, very wrong.

"But...but you...you and Finn?"

"The means to an end love," replied Simon smiling down at him.

Fangs, Simon was sporting fangs.

"Finn turned you," Ian was shocked. Finn had been glowing about his budding relationship with Simon before the blowout with their father. Ian had no idea when things had gotten so out of control.

"Yes love. I've been courting him for months. The last few days he's been here with me, getting his brains fucked out. I promised love and eternal devotion and he was easily swept up in the romance of the moment. And now I can have what I always wanted: you."

"I could smell you on the sheets when I was fucking him. I've never come so hard in my entire life." He dropped his head down and began to nibble the side of Ian's neck, licking and biting gently. "I've wanted you for so long, waited for you, dreamed about you and never once did you look my way. Instead you fell for that little slut and tried to break my heart." His breathing was fast now. "My god I can smell her on you. All over you."

"My God Simon, you don't mean it," Ian's mouth was dry and his stomach twisted. "What's happened to you?"

Taking Ian's face in between his large hands Simon kissed him lightly on the lips. "I've loved you for so long. And now you are mine, all mine." He smiled and viciously twisted Ian's nipple.

Ian shrieked in surprise and pain, pulling on the tight bonds around his wrists and ankles.

"We need to discuss how to punish you, Ian." Simon bent down and took the throbbing nipple in his mouth, laving it with his tongue, soothing the red flesh. "You don't realize what you put me through. If we are going to be life mates you need to be more sensitive to my needs and desires. I expect you to be faithful to me, body and soul."

Ian just looked at him in shock. Life mates, the blood bonding between vampires that would link them physically and mentally together. A vampire did not take the blood of another vampire except in the direst of circumstances, to blood bond with a family member, a familiar or to life mate. The exchange of blood created a bond that would last for quite a while. The mingling of minds however was forever binding. In the vast majority of cases, if one of the pair died the other would rapidly follow. To loose a life mate was to feel the heart and soul of your lover slip away and take a part of your soul with them. The pain and grief were agonizing and most surviving partners quite literally died of a broken heart. His father was the only one that he had ever heard of that had survived it.

"I won't," the words slipped out before Ian could censor them.

Simon abruptly pulled back and slapped him, hard enough that he saw stars for a moment. "You don't realize how good we are going to be for each other, Ian," he said calmly. "You don't have to worry; I'll take good care of you. I love you more than she ever could, I can make you happy; I swear it."

"Where is Finn, Simon?"

"He is just fine, love," Simon smiled down at him. "Pru needs him to bring Cullen back."

"Cullen is dead," replied Ian his skin recoiling from Simon's caresses. My God he thought, Pru was Cullen's partner. It had been Pru all along; they had never even considered her.

Lifting his head Simon grinned again, his eyes lighting up like they used to, before the world went crazy. "Not for long. He just needs a body. Pru and I have taken care of that. Tonight she will have her lover back; you will get your beloved brother back. Of course you have to lose one to gain one but I think you'll agree when I say that there really wasn't any other choice to make. Pru needed a close relative and I wasn't about to let her use you."

Ian froze. Finn, she was going to use Finn to bring back Cullen, to give him a body. The soul stealing spells were starting to make sense, as was Simon's excuses that they couldn't have Cullen's body to bury yet. His soul was in that body still, waiting for a new one. "You can't let her do that, Simon, he's my brother. He loves you! Don't you care about him at all?"

"I could get closer to you as his lover. I could have a piece of you. No, he is a good kid and a great fuck; but I love you, and only you. I get you as part of the bargain, and if I can't make you love me she will," replied Simon, his voice hard.

"But you won't make me do that, will you Ian?" he said softening, "You really do love me, you're just confused. I have always loved you; I just didn't realize it until now. Let me show you," he smiled. Stroking and licking his way down Ian's body he reached his cock and with out hesitation took the flaccid length into his mouth.

"Simon, SIMON...stop it Simon. This is crazy. I love Isabelle and no one else," he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Forget about her!" Simon shrieked, spraying spittle. "Pru is going to give her to Cullen when she brings him back. She fancies that he might want to get his hands on the little bitch that killed him. It is all arranged. She gets Cullen back and I get you, and if you give me any grief Pru will simply MAKE you forget everything but me. Apparently she is very talented with magic that way. She helped me see things clearly for the first time." Simon began stroking his chest, running his fingers through Ian's chest hair, "God I love your chest."

"Simon, snap out of it! What ever Pru did to you, you have to stop this! For God's sake we have to stop her!"

Hissing in rage Simon leapt off of the bed and moments later was back with a gag, which he proceeded to shove into Ian's mouth and tie securely around his head. Ian shook his head violently and Simon slapped him, first one side and then the other, stinging, resounding slaps.

"No more, lover," Simon snarled his face a mask of fury and lust. "I tried it the easy way. Now we do it Cullen's way. She told me you might be difficult, she told me."

Reaching over to the dresser, he pulled off a riding crop, and a heavier whip. "Cullen knew that the fastest way to break someone was through pain. Pru taught me everything I needed to know." He swished the whip through the air and Ian jumped, his eyes wide, disbelieving. Simon seemed to hesitate for a moment, "she told me you might need convincing, she told me." He stared off into space before shaking his head and looking down at Ian again.

"When all those barriers are gone, we will join and you will truly see how much I need you, how much I sacrificed for you, what I've gone through for you. You are MINE; you will finally move in with me. I will finally be happy. You will love me. I will have you now and forever," and with that Simon brought the crop down across Ian's stomach, hard.

Ian shrieked behind the gag as the burning pain slashed through his belly again and again as an out of control Simon lashed him, raising welts with every stroke. Some of the strikes broke the skin and Ian's belly and chest were on fire. He was gasping for air through his nose, trying not to choke. His face and arms also received blows that took his breath away. Before knew what was happening he was flipped over on his tender stomach and secured before he could think to fight. The heavier lash came down across his ass. He screamed through the gag. Simon had calmed down a bit, instead of wildly lashing out he began to fall into a rhythm, with longer pauses, and more anticipation.

"I love you Ian," the whip whistled through the air and Ian jerked again as it struck his lower back. "You love me, you know you do. I can't take the teasing anymore love. I need you so badly." Again the whip sang and Ian's muffled cry seemed loud in his ears.

Never before had he felt such pain. His arms were tied about a foot above the mattress to the heavy, rustic pine log headboard, which elevated his head and shoulders above the bed, arching his back. His arms felt almost pulled from their sockets as he jerked and squirmed, trying in vain to escape the agony of fire that rained down on his back, his ass and his legs. It seemed to go on forever, until his whole body was screaming in pain. Light headed, he realized the blows had stopped and Simon's heavy weight hovered over him. He flinched when a warm tongue swept over his burning shoulders, lapping the blood from his back. Again and again it descended over his back until it reached his ass and lapped the blood trickling down his sides and between his cheeks. He could feel himself shaking with tension and fatigue. He twitched violently when he felt Simon pull the cheeks of his ass apart and lap at the blood and skin he had exposed. He was generally a fast healer but it had been over a week since he had fully fed and he could feel the weakness that accompanied blood loss. Tears streaked down his face at the physical agony as well as the mental.

"God you taste good," came Simon's voice, raw with lust.

Ian jumped again and shouted behind the gag as he felt a wet finger thrust into his ass, lubricated with spit and his own blood.

"No, my God stop Simon stop stop STOP," he tried to scream.

"Does that feel good lover?" He asked thrusting the finger hard, slowly withdrawing and thrusting deep again.

Ian threw his head side-to-side and again struggled in vain against the bonds that held him. He couldn't believe that Simon was doing this. If he had been scared before it was nothing compared to the terror that gripped him now. Sick horror was snaking through his belly at the thought of what Simon was going to do to him. He was helpless and yet still yanked savagely at the ropes that held his wrists, ignoring the pain for now as they bit further into his flesh.

Slowly, forcefully, Simon opened his unwilling flesh, stretching his opening and shoving lube deep into him all the while keeping up a steady stream of comments that made Ian want to crawl out of his own skin.

"I can't wait to fuck you baby," Simon panted. "I can't wait to feel that tight virgin ass around my cock. You kept it virgin just for me didn't you?"

Ian could feel Simon's weight settle on his back. The sweat dripping into the open wounds on his back burned and he felt heat and a hard probe at his aching ass. Involuntarily he clenched his muscles against the invasion and tried to shout through his gag for Simon to stop, to come to his senses.

"So tight baby. Relax; just let it happen, I don't want to hurt you babe. I'm gonna make it so good for you." Simon was moaning in his ear now and he felt increased pressure against his ass, it hurt, oh God it hurt. He screamed as he felt the tip of Simon's cock slide in past his sphincter. And with several short, hard thrusts he felt Simon go balls deep. The pain ripped through him, not as bad as he expected but bad enough. The pain in his wrists, back, belly and legs increased with the friction and sweat. His very breath seemed stolen from his chest as his mind tried to cope with the sensory overload. Simon began to thrust inside of him after the initial entry the pain lessened. All other pain seemed to intensify as Simon continued to thrust hard and deep inside him. "You feel so good!" he heard Simon scream as he slammed his hips over and over into his battered body. "FUCK, FUCK...YEAH...IAN..."

Ian felt scalding tears on his cheeks from the pain as well as humiliation as Simon continued to sodomize him. Involuntary screams were forced out of him with each thrust as the fire across his back and ass intensified and his wrists felt like they were being separated from the rest of his body. Part of him was still in shock and refused to believe that the friend he had known for twenty years would subject him to this. Another part was remembering the wild, crazed look on Simon's face and the look of lust at his helplessness.

Simon ripped off the gag with one hand. "Tell me you love me Finn. Tell me. OH GOD... then in a low growling voice "Yeah...take it all baby...every bit. I'm gonna fill you up with me baby. Say it......Tell me you need me, you love me.... Take it... YOU'RE MINE! FINN! MINE!" Each cry was punctuated with a hard thrust and Simon screamed in wordless pleasure as he climaxed. Ian let out a screaming sob again as he felt the hot spurts of Simon's climax pour deep into his body.

Abruptly, Ian's head was jerked back almost to the breaking point and he felt Simon's hot breath against him as he savagely bit into the vein of his neck. He screamed at this final violation, screaming out again and again in pain. He could hear Simon's frantic moans as he suckled at the wound and continued to piston his still hard cock deep into Ian's savaged body.

He was taking too much. Generally the turning vampire would mentally supervise any feedings of his new student; to keep things from going to far, to control them and teach them the fine art of feeding, taking enough but not too much, and to intervene any time it was necessary. Simon had no control yet; he was deep in the grips of sex-induced bloodlust, drunk on the pleasure. Finn was in the basement, probably unconscious as Pru prepared to let Cullen's soul into his body, permanently evicting Finn into limbo.

The black haze at the edge of his vision grew and he could feel his body going cold as Simon greedily drew even more blood from him. Simon would kill him, either accidentally or deliberately when he refused to comply. He was crazed, Ian didn't know if Simon knew the difference between himself and Finn anymore. He was falling now and he tried to stay conscious, try to think of a way to save his brother and himself. He was fading in and out, falling into the enveloping blackness that soothed him even as his screams followed him.