Shadows and Light Ch. 19

Story Info
New beginnings.
4.5k words
4.76
26.4k
25

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine months later...

Chapter 19 New Beginnings

Simon moaned in pleasure. The feeling of Finn's body on his, his beautiful cock filling him, making love to him had stripped him down to his most vulnerable self, naked and bare. He had been so nervous, so afraid of this moment. That feeling had melted away as he and Finn lay skin to skin, touching, kissing, caressing, and loving.

He could feel Finn's hands on him, his mouth nipping and licking, his cock hard and throbbing in his ass and yet so gentle. There had been no pain, just a feeling of fullness and completeness as Finn claimed his body for his own. Simon's mind and body were totally open to his lover and his reward was to be surrounded with love so deep he was drowning in it.

With every deep thrust from Finn, Simon voiced his pleasure; begging for more, begging to be filled, to be fucked, to be loved. Finn's cries echoed his own as he fought to hold back his climax. He wanted Simon to climax first; that beautiful cock painting their chests. He could feel Simon tip over the edge into blinding pleasure and he followed with a climax that seemed to come from the soles of his feet. For a few moments, joined body and mind they did not know where one ended and the other began.

Exhausted and sated they slept, tangled together.

@@@@

Simon whistled appreciatively as Finn slid into his tuxedo jacket.

"You are beyond sexy in that," Simon told him. The tailored tuxedo seemed to accent every positive feature in his blonde lover and Simon could feel his body responding to the view.

Finn met Simon's eyes in the mirror and grinned at him as he tied his bowtie. "So are you babe. I definitely think that you should wear a tux more often."

Sliding in behind him, Simon nuzzled at Finn's neck, drinking in the smell of his mate and the woodsy smell of his aftershave. He could feel himself hardening against Finn's sculpted ass and couldn't resist sliding his hands around his smaller lover and tweaking his nipples through the thin dress shirt.

"You are insatiable," laughed Finn even as his body relaxed into his lover's caress.

"I can't help that you turn me on so much," said Simon. "I wish we had a few more minutes."

Laughing again Finn turned and straightened Simon's tie.

"Ian would strangle us if we were late. Speaking of that, we should go see if he is ready."

"Unless he has decided to run for the hills," grinned Simon.

"I think it is our duty to make sure that doesn't happen," laughed Finn, leading the way down the hall.

@@@@

Ian waited. Everything was perfect, from the garden, to the guests, to Finn and Simon standing to his left and slightly behind him.

Betsy (Isabelle's friend from Wisconsin) was followed by the dark haired healer Jezi, both dressed in dark green. Their white calla lilies were a beautiful contrast to the dresses they wore.

And then came Isabelle.

Ian didn't remember much after he caught sight of the beauty that walked toward him. Her gauzy, off the shoulder dress seemed to float around her as she approached him. His bride's raven black hair was upswept showing off her neck and shoulders. When he took her hand in his a shiver ran up his spine. This was how it was supposed to be: Isabelle beside him.

Their vows were simple: To have and hold, to cherish and protect, to be faithful and trustworthy, to love and honor until death parted them. With the soft and warm evening breeze and the scent of flowers surrounding them, Isabelle and Ian were pronounced husband and wife.

Then Ian did what he had wanted to do from the first. He pulled Isabelle into his arms and proceeded to kiss her senseless.

Isabelle and Ian turned to a thunderous roar of approval and showers of rose petals from friends and family. Isabelle was flushed from the kisses and teary eyed and Ian had brushed back his own tears as he said his vows. Now they were both grinning like idiots as they made their way back down the aisle.

The receiving line was a blur of faces, mostly of people that Isabelle didn't know. She had invited some college friends and professors for 'her side' invitations. The bulk of the guests were friends of Ian and his family as well as business contacts of John. He had hesitantly approached Isabelle about adding them to the guest list. Isabelle just laughed and told him the more the merrier. He was insisting on footing the bill after all.

They had decided on an evening wedding out of deference to guests like Simon that could not tolerate much sunlight. It turned out to be a perfect evening. The candles in hurricane shades on every table left glowed with a golden light. The weather was warm, slightly breezy and the tents scattered over the large yard fluttered slightly. Japanese Lanterns hung from the trees and tiny twinkle lights covered everything. Isabelle drank it in as she and Ian greeted each guest.

Isabelle was the most beautiful woman in the world Ian decided, while he twirled his bride on the dance floor. Her dress was light and gauzy with a full skirt that twirled nicely when he turned her. She needed kisses he decided mischievously, and proceeded to kiss her passionately right in the middle of the dance floor. Wolf whistles and cries of 'get a room' and laughter echoed around them as Isabelle broke the kiss, feeling a bit pleased and embarrassed at the same time.

"I am so going to get you," she whispered at him.

"I am so looking forward to that," said Ian, pressing light kisses along her jaw line before claiming her mouth again.

"Ian," laughed Isabelle, "I love you, but if you don't feed me soon I am going to start chewing on your fingers."

Ian laughed and led her through the other dancers and off the dance floor. They had decided against a formal dinner, opting instead for a refreshment tent with every kind of food imaginable for the guests. The food was complete with champagne and a chocolate fountain that could turn every treat imaginable into chocolate covered perfection.

Ian laughed as Isabelle loaded her plate and then went for some fruit slices covered with chocolate from the fountain. He claimed a glass of champagne from one of the waiters. Then they sat at one of the small tables scattered around and watched the dancers

"Mmmmmmm," she grinned at him and deliberately teased him by licking the strawberry seductively before delicately biting it, leaving glistening juice on her lips.

Ian groaned as her actions went straight to his groin.

"Get a room you two," came Finn's teasing voice as he plopped down across the table from them.

"We have a room," groaned Ian, "we just can't get there right now."

Isabelle giggled and licked the strawberry juice from her lips, prompting another groan from Ian.

"You are such a tease Isabelle," came Simon's voice as he settled into a chair next to Finn.

The changes in the big man were apparent even after the events of last October. Physically he had healed although he was very sensitive to sunlight. Simon was much thinner than he had ever been except perhaps as an adolescent. He was now long and lean rather than bulky. His face was more chiseled and he looked more the handsome academic than he the football player. Simon had also lost most of his dark tan and his hair was now a bit darker now that it wasn't sun bleached. It had taken quite a while for him to regain some of the easygoing banter with Ian and Isabelle was glad to see that he felt comfortable enough with her to tease her.

Tonight Simon positively glowed with happiness, watching Finn with shinning eyes. His emotional healing had taken leaps and bounds with Finn's loving support. John had asked them both to stay at the mansion while they healed from their ordeal. He had taken many positive steps to mend the rift that his prejudice had caused with his youngest son. "You two look incredible tonight," said Finn.

Isabelle grinned at him, her mouth full of strawberry.

"I think I am the happiest man in the world at the moment," replied Ian, watching his new wife eat another strawberry.

"Can I steal you for a dance Finn?" Simon asked, shifting his attention to his younger lover.

"Steal away, babe," Finn grinned at the newly wed pair and gave them a finger-waggle as Simon led the way over to the pavilion where the band had struck up a slow love song.

"They look good together," Isabelle remarked to Ian, watching the two men.

"Yeah, they do," agreed Ian.

Once Isabelle had finished eating, they rejoined the others on the dance floor. John was one of the first to steal her away from her husband and Isabelle was surprised that he was such a good dancer. .After several dances with Ian, Isabelle danced with Finn and Simon and a number of others before she sat on one of the benches, winded. Ian was dancing with Jezi her bridesmaid dress twirling around her and Isabelle smiled at Ian's antics.

"You look beautiful Isabelle."

Isabelle glanced up at the familiar voice. "Grandfather!" she exclaimed.

She honestly hadn't expected him to bother to show up. Isabelle had asked Carl Witherspoon to forward a report of what had happened to her to her grandfather: starting with her kidnapping by Cullen and ending with the fire at the cabin. In April she had asked him to forward news of her impending marriage. She had not heard back a word from her only relative. That had hurt more than she had expected.

Her relationship with her grandfather had never been close even when her parents were alive. Isabelle had been eight when her parents had been killed in a car crash. Two days after her parent's funeral she had heard her grandparents arguing. Thinking that she was asleep, neither of her grandparents had known that Isabelle had heard them. Her grandfather had not wanted to take her home with them.

Isabelle had known the reason even then. Her father had fallen in love with and married a human, not another Were. Isabelle had appeared to have not inherited the bloodline. Therefore she was useless to him. Her grandfather had been furious that Isabelle's mother could not have more children after Isabelle. The family name and Were-panther bloodline would end with Isabelle's father.

Her grandfather had been all for shipping her off to her mother's parents, regardless of the fact her mother had hated them. Her mother's father had been a puritanical minister ruled his home with an iron fist, punishing those that tried to rebel. Susan Samuel had left on her eighteenth birthday, married Maxwell Jackson Jr. and never looked back. Margaret, Isabelle's grandmother had categorically refused to give her granddaughter up. She had used some very ugly words that included divorce if he didn't change his mind.

Isabelle had left with her grandparents four days later. She had never told them that she had heard the argument. She buried the hurt deep inside and tried to prove to her grandfather that he had been wrong.

Over the years Isabelle hoped that her grandfather had eventually changed his mind about her. They never developed a close relationship but she had hoped that he had had some affection for her. Then her grandmother died unexpectedly. After setting up Isabelle's trust fund and college tuition Maxwell Jackson Sr. had disappeared without a word. She hadn't seen or heard from him since and that had been over four years ago.

She raised her eyebrow. "I see that you dressed for the occasion," she said wryly as she surveyed his rather worn blue jeans and unbuttoned flannel shirt worn over a plain white t-shirt.

"I do apologize for not having time to dress," he replied,"I have been in South America for quite a while. Between weather and mechanical problems I wasn't sure that I was going to make it at all."

"I am really surprised to see you here," said Isabelle.

The words seemed to hang there for a moment and Maxwell looked at his granddaughter sharply.

"You did send an invitation did you not?" he asked.

Isabelle sensed just a bit of defensiveness from him. "Yes," she replied calmly, "but that still doesn't mean that I expected you to show up." She wondered for a moment if he had simply shown up out of guilt at what had happened to her the year before. Or maybe he had decided that since she did carry the Were-panther bloodline after all that she was worth claiming as a granddaughter.

She sighed. "You don't look like you have changed at all."

It was true. Her grandfather, Maxwell Jackson looked almost too young to be her grandfather. She had inherited his straight blue-black hair although his was kept cropped short and was starting to silver at his temples. He wasn't overly tall but was just as solid as she remembered him from her childhood, with not an ounce of fat on his frame. His deeply tanned skin and black eyes proclaimed his South American roots as did his strong features. He wasn't exactly handsome with his piercing gaze and fierce features but he was definitely not someone that you would forget meeting.

"So why are the Sterling's letting you have your wedding here?" Maxwell asked, his eyes surveying the crowds from where he sat next to her. "John Sterling has a stick shoved so far up his ass I am surprised that it isn't coming out the top of his head."

"Huh?" said Isabelle, her surprise evident in her voice, "didn't you READ the invitation? How much of what has happened last year was forwarded to you?"

"Just that you were getting married and the time and place," her grandfather looked at her quizzically.

"Well hell," she swore softly.

"The Sterling's are having the wedding here because I married Ian Sterling," she said.

The look that her grandfather gave her was priceless.

"Don't even give me shit for marrying a vampire and sullying the precious family name," she continued. "Carl Witherspoon was supposed to fill you in on all the crap that has happened in the last year or so, so that I wouldn't have to."

She caught Carl Witherspoon's eye and waved him over.

"Carl, could you fill my grandfather in on the events of the last year? Apparently he didn't get the information you sent him," she said, rising to her feet. "I am not going to talk about it on my wedding day. I need to get something to drink."

"Yes of course," Carl said.

"Grandfather, Ian and I are going to be leaving soon but we will be back for lunch tomorrow," Isabelle said, "I really hope that I will see you here. Lunch is at noon. You are welcome to stay at the house tonight."

Isabelle brushed a kiss over her grandfather's cheek.

Events had happened so fast that Maxwell just stared after his granddaughter as her place was taken by a stranger and a vampire to boot.

@@@@

Isabelle stopped at the bar and got a white wine.

"Are you ok Isabelle?" John said from behind her.

"Not really," she sighed. They walked over to a bench and Isabelle sat. John sat beside her.

"My grandfather made it to the reception," said Isabelle taking a sip of her wine. "Unfortunately the events of the last year weren't forwarded to him like they should have been so he is clueless about the last year."

"Ah, I see," he said.

"Yeah, I asked Carl to explain things to him and exited stage right."

John glanced over at where Carl was sitting with a dark haired man. "It doesn't look like it's going terribly well either," he said.

"That is his problem," decided Isabelle out loud. "I hope that you don't mind but I invited him to stay the night here and invited him for lunch tomorrow."

"That is certainly not a problem," replied John. "I am sure that you will have a lot to catch up on."

Isabelle sipped at her wine. "Just where is my handsome husband at anyway?"

"I think he was making plans to sneak out with you."

Isabelle smiled, adding sparkle to her blue eyes. "I knew there was a reason I married him!"

"He is over by the pavilion," John said, "Don't worry about your grandfather. I will see that he has everything he needs. You enjoy yourself and don't worry about anything."

"Thanks John," Isabelle said as she rose. She bent over and gave him a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Just don't let him get on your nerves."

"Of course," John replied, a little stunned from the hug and kiss she had so casually given him. It had been an automatic gesture of affection for her but for John, physical displays of affection were still difficult for him. For Isabelle it was as automatic as breathing and John was finding that he rather liked it. He was trying to be more affectionate with his sons also and had often found himself watching Isabelle to see how she did it.

John watched Isabelle cross to Ian: hand in hand they slipped off into the shadows cast by the fairy lights and Japanese lanterns. Her white dress was the last thing to disappear into the darkness.

@@@@

Strong arms wrapped themselves around him, and Simon reveled in the feeling of Finn's arms around him. Finn's hands slid over his belly and down his thighs and Simon groaned, instantly aroused. Turning with a grin he let Finn lead him to a darkened corner of the garden out of the line of sight of the partygoers where his lover proceeded to ravage his mouth as his hands nimbly slid inside his pants.

"Do you like that?" murmured Finn's husky voice in Simon's ear.

Simon shivered as Finn began to bite and lick his ear. Waves of need wracked him as Finn's strong body pressed close to him. Simon could feel Finn's hot skin through the thin fabric of their shirts. It was unbearable; he needed to feel Finn's skin touching his. He fumbled with the buttons and finally tore the last few in his need to feel Finn's muscular but silky soft skin.

He lowered his head and began to lick and suck the erect nipples, switching from one to the other until they were both hard peaks and Finn was gasping. His mouth went lower still, past the hard planes of his stomach to his belly button. He laved at the delicate indentation, thrusting his tongue in and out in a sensuous echoing of intercourse.

Finn was gasping now; writhing with need as Simon hastily undid his pants and slid his mouth over Finn's erect cock. His inhaled sharply and moaned as Simon took him to the hilt and began to torture his erection with suction and swirling movements of his tongue. He could feel Simon's need through their bond and his fingers digging into his naked ass as Simon pulled him even closer.

Finn could feel himself rapidly building. Pumping his hips, driving his cock even deeper into Simon's mouth he felt himself falling over the edge, even as he could feel Simon's control shatter. He bit his lip until he tasted blood to prevent himself from screaming his release.

Simon exploded without a single touch as he tasted the first spurt of Finn's release. He moaned in pure pleasure as his own climax shook him to the core.

Finn slid down into Simon's arms and they just held each other, trying to catch their breaths. After straightening their clothes a bit they walked hand in hand around the side of the house to the outer patio doors of the Rose Room.

The Rose Room had been theirs since Simon had moved in. Its ground floor location had been the obvious choice for Simon, who could not manage the stairs. Right now its perfection was in that it had a private door leading in from the small, secluded patio outside so they didn't have to worry about running into anyone on their way to their room.

Finn watched his lover disrobe in the dim light. Simon's once powerful frame was leaner and Finn could see the burn scars that marred his chest, arms and legs. Stepping forward Finn began to trace them with fingers and tongue.

Simon shivered as the gentlest strokes teased the still sensitive marks. He watched as Finn's strong fingers lovingly caressed him. His cock was filling and he marveled at how this man could make him feel so desired and loved.

Finn's mouth started to descend down his belly and Simon stopped him. Finn looked up questioningly.

12