Shadows of Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing Hunter and Tourment. Will she give in to him?
2.1k words
4.44
7.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first story I've ever published for others to see. I realize the sentence structure is incorrect and probably has some grammatical errors. Please comment and rate this first installment of 'Shadows of Life'. Depending on the response will determine if I post the next chapters.)

*

She looked over her shoulder for the third time in as many minutes that night. She was acutely aware of being tailed. But by who or what, she didn't know.

Hoping it wasn't the rest of the clan she had just disbanded and demolished, she hurried to her bike.Logic overrode her panicking mind as she took off on her crotch rocket at 100 mph. The demons wouldn't bother following her; they would attack her.Who ever was following her was smarter, faster, and not an angry vengeful demon.

She needed to be cautious. Tonight, she would go to sleep at her family home. Her brother's were out of town and less likely to yell at her for allowing herself to be followed at all. They were always yelling at each other and her. She was used to it and tended to ignore them when they were on a rant.

By the time she arrived at her childhood home, she knew that only one being was following her, a male at that. Knowing that nothing short

of a miracle would allow someone onto the property without authorization, she slipped her hand under the scanner, the needles piercing her skin to draw blood and assure the guard at the gate she really was who she said she was. After the guard had let her in, she stooped to greet him.

"Hello, Sam," she said pleasantly "How are you?"

"Hello, Miss. Hunter. I'm doing fine. and you," he said as he hugged her warmly. It still made her laugh that after 34 years in service to her family, and watching her grow up, he still insisted on calling her by her last name.

"I'm fine. A little lonely. I figured I'd come home tonight." She hugged him back warmly. "I just don't want my brothers breathing down my neck."

"I see. Don't worry, Miss. Your entry will be erased as usual. and your brothers are currently away on business, " Sam said with a cheeky smile.

"You always were my savior, Sam" She kissed his cheek and drove up the driveway at an unhurried pace. Inside she was panicking,worrying that whoever was following her could get into the house if she wasn't careful. Despite the knowledge of all the safety and security procedures in place.

She parked her bike in the back to avoid her brothers noticing if they came home early. Trudging up the back steps, she pulled off her helmet, her long hair falling about her in a jet black wave, the moon illuminating the dark bluish-black tones scattered in her hair. Holding her red and black helmet limply at her side, she opened the voice activated door and went up the stairs to her room to take a shower and sleep.

********************

(2 hours later)

He was in her room, watching her from the shadows. She tried to cover her naked body but she couldn't move her arms. She could only lay there, as the faceless man sat on the edge of the bed to lean over her. His left hand rested by her right hip as his right hand reached out to cup her cheek. She moaned at the warm callused hand as it slid down her neck and shoulder to cup her breast.

Once his hand cupped her, he couldn't prevent himself from continuing. She lay before him, more beautiful than he had ever imagined as she moaned in pleasure at what his hands were doing to her. Pinching her nipple, he leaned forward to kiss her, capturing her mouth and

plundering it ruthlessly. She purred and arched under him, her hands tentatively touching his chest.

She slid her hands under his shirt in a bold move for more. He tugged it off quickly, knowing what she wanted. Her eyes roamed over his bare muscled chest, watching it rise and fall rapidly. Her eyes traveled down to his tented jeans and she shuddered, not at all sure she wanted to have him inside her if he was straining that much.

He saw where her gaze landed and guessed at the reason behind her sudden uneasiness. He quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes, standing before her to let her get used to his size before rejoining her on the bed. Laying beside her, he ran his hand down her body and slipped it between her legs. Rubbing against her most private area, he prepared her for his invasion of her body. Taking her hand in his other hand, he slid it down his body to wrap it around his hardened member, showing her how to

pleasure him as he pleasured her.

He whispered her name when she squeezed him experimentally. She didn't even hesitate to think over how he even knew her name. She didn't really care. All she cared about was his fingers playing over her womanhood. She stroked his thick, throbbing shaft, marveling at how big he was. She cried out when he thrust a finger inside her, her muscles clamping down on the intruding digit. As he continued to imitate what he would do to her, she licked his chest, her hand continuing to caress him.

He had to have her, right now. If he didn't have her, he was going to go insane. Pulling his finger out, he sucked it clean. Sliding over her, he parted her legs with

his knee, settling between her muscled thighs. His cock was pressing against her, demanding entrance. He slid the tip of his member into her.

Suddenly, he heard a noise, heard footsteps pounding their way up the massive front staircase. he kissed her and grabbed his pants and boxers, jumping out the open window and into the night.

********************

"Silvanus, how could you be so careless as to get followed?Then be so stupid as to let him in your room," he brother screamed at her, pacing back and forth across her bedroom floor. he had barged into her room, catching her struggling to cover her naked body. Sniffing the air, he had discovered an unfamiliar males scent despite the open window. That and the overly large black t-shirt her mystery man had left behind.

"How do you know I didn't just let him in, R'ale? How do you know he isn't my secret lover?" She glared at him, her hands on her hips. She wasn't naked anymore, having put on the t-shirt.

"I highly doubt that, sister." His eyes tried to bore a hole in her head. "I know you only too well. And your still a virgin."

"You presume much. Where is Leviathane?" Their eldest brother, and more prone to be calm than angry.

"He is on his way, and he is furious."

"I highly doubt THAT. He is smarter than you." R'ale just glared at her before stomping out of her room. After the door slammed shut behind him, she locked it, her mind turning the multiple locks on the solid oak and steel reenforced door.

Heading back to bed, she smiled as she saw how rumpled it was. she wasn't much of a tosser. So the destruction was from her and her uninvited guest's late night activities. Sliding into bed, she pulled up the covers and feel back to sleep. she left the window open to air out the room but also to let her mystery man back in if he

came back. Her last thought was of who he was and why he had come to her before her body shut down to heal in the way of her people.

********************

A man that was tall and bulky with muscles sat behind a dark oak desk, his haunting dark blue eyes following the path of the agitated man pacing before him.

"You are overreacting, little brother. Tayla is not a child anymore," the man with the blue eyes told the pacing man.

"If she acts like a child, Levi, she is a child. She allowed some... MAN.. who was tailing her into the house, into her ROOM, and almost had sex with him. How could she be so... Immature? He could have raped her, or worse..."

Leviathane let his brother R'ale rant on and on, knowing that if he wasn't interrupted after five or six minutes, he'd stop. Sure enough, after about five and a half minutes of

ranting about their baby sister's imperfections and carelessness, he took a deep breath and sat down to huff and pout. Levi rubbed the back of his neck then pinned R'ale with a stare.

"Your accusations for the most part are unfounded." He held up his hand for silence when R'ale moved to speak. "However, she was careless in letting an unknown male into this house, then letting him use her as he did. She is promised to another, whether or not Tayla is willing to go to him."

"Do I get to tell her that her time for being foolish and wild is over?" R'ale sat forward in his chair, hope filling his eyes.

"No. that is my job and it is not something to enjoy."

"Yes, it is. I personally think that the contract should have stayed the same, and she should have been turned over to the man when she turned 18."

"When what you think is what runs this family and all it's possessions, then you can tell me what you think. Until then, keep it to yourself unless I ask."

"I say, that's not fair. I'm only three years younger than you."

"Exactly. Three years, in which I hold more knowledge on this. Besides, it was his suggestion that she have ten years to herself."

"Ridiculous if you ask me."

"Well I didn't and I would appreciate it if you stuffed a sock in it and -" A knock interrupted Levi from blowing up on his brother. Something only his brother could do.

"Come." he rested his elbows on the edge of his desk and pressed his finger tips together gently. The door opened and the butler announced the visitor.

"Prince Dimitri Dragohnoff Tourmentor of the Tourment clan, sir, here to see you." The butler bowed as the Prince walked by him. He turned and shut the door after him.

R'ale stood as the man passed him and quickly left the room. Before he left, he saw his brother rise and shake the Princes' hand. R'ale knew the mans sudden appearance bode ill for his sister.

Despite what he'd said about shipping her off ten years ago, he didn't mean it. He rushed to guard his sister from her intended, determined to keep her as long as he could.

********************

Levi sighed as he went upstairs to inform his brother of who had visited their sister. he wouldn't be to happy about it, but neither had Levi when he had heard.

Going to his sisters room, he found the door already locked. R'ale was with Tayla. entering quickly and quietly, he shut and relocked the door. He noticed the scents in the room as he safeguarded it. He recognized all of them. Including the one his brother had been in a rage over. he inhaled the scent again and shook his head. Seeing that his siblings were already resting, he decided to sleep.

He stripped to his boxers as his brother had done, sliding into bed next to his sister on her left side, his brother on her right, caging her in on the bed. he soon drifted off to sleep.

Holding her to him, his last thought was of how sad he would be when he couldn't hold her anymore.

********************

The man watched Levi prepare for bed, sliding in beside his sister and clutching her to him. this was the reason for his prolongment in the claiming of her life. But now her time had come to an end. He could not allow her to roam free any longer. When he had spoken to Levi, he had told him that he would not lose his sister until the morning. Watching the siblings now, he was not sure he had the strength to wait those few hours until she was his and his alone. He decided that it would be best if he took her away from them now instead of later when they could come up with an excuse to keep her. He just hoped his actions didn't prevent her from loving him in the future.