Shadows of Resentment Ch. 06

Story Info
Family is what matters.
9.9k words
4.53
24.7k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has taken time to read this story. I have truly enjoyed writing this story. This is the FINAL chapter of this story, so I hope you enjoy it. I want to thank my editor, LaRascasse, for simply being willing to work with me. He is an amazing and talented young man. Mokkelke, for proofing this chapter and making it shine. There are many other people who have supported me in writing this tale and I want to take time to thank all of you.

Now with great pride, I present to you the FINAL chapter of Shadows of Resentment. Enjoy.

Chapter 6

Time Alone

August 2010

The next day Cameron awoke early. He wanted to work on strengthening his muscles in his legs, so he went to the gym for a light workout before his session with Dr. Kerst.

Cameron had been in the facility for eleven months now. He had regained his mobility, aside from a small limp. Occasionally if he stood for extended periods of time, he would have to use a cane to assist him.

Working through his issues and dealing with his anger, he was reestablishing his past relationships. He'd gone through so much where Derrick and Darius were concerned, he wondered would he ever be able to fully trust them again.

Smiling his thoughts turned to Dad and Rosa, his family was thriving.

While he was working out, Dawn came in and sat up for her morning patients. Cameron saw her and could not resist teasing.

"Morning, Old Lady. How was your date with your new boy-toy?" Cameron laughed as Dawn looked around.

Dawn was a consummate professional at work. She did not engage with anyone about what she did in her personal life. She was a little uncomfortable answering Cameron's question, but when she looked around and saw the mischievous grin on his face, she relaxed.

"It was nice and we are not discussing it." She replied. "I've got to go get Mr. Lee, because it's time for his session. I'll see you later. Smiling she added, "By the way, Cameron, don't overdo it. You don't want to hurt yourself."

As Dawn left the gym to retrieve her patient Cameron finished working out and went back to his room to dress and prepare for his session with the Dr. Kerst. He was also excited because Dad had to work this weekend, so only Sierra and Rosa were coming to see him.

He couldn't wait to see them, realizing that in less than four weeks he'd be going home.

Sierra arrived in Jackson without Rosa. Rosa had a meeting with her Girl Scout troop and was going on a field trip, so she wouldn't be able to go to the center to see Cameron this week. She wanted to skip her trip, but her troop leader reminded her that this trip was very important. So she asked Sierra to give her big brother and extra special hug for her.

Deidre volunteered to ride with her, but Sierra didn't really want her too. Sierra remembered that Darius had made an appointment to have family portraits made of them with the twins.

"Deidre, I thought you guys were taking family portraits this weekend at Aubrey's." Sierra stated.

Deidre frowned, "Oh man, I forgot. Hey, we can reschedule. I am not letting you drive all the way to Jackson by yourself. Besides, I haven't seen Cameron in a while, it'll be nice to catch up."

Sierra was pensive, "You guys had to make an appointment and paid a deposit for the pictures. Is it refundable?"

"No, it's not and we are taking pictures tomorrow." Darius' voice boomed from the door.

The girls jumped at the sound of his voice. "Hey baby," Deidre said as she stepped forward to embrace him. "Sierra is planning to drive and see Cameron all by herself. Do you think that's a good idea?" Deidre asked sweetly.

Darius looked at Deidre and knew what she was up to. She never wanted to let Sierra go off alone. She was as bad as a mother hen, especially since giving birth. He also knew that Cameron and Sierra needed some time alone. This weekend was a perfect opportunity for them.

Pulling Deidre close to him Darius whispered in her ear. "Let her drive up alone. They need to spend some time together. Come on, you know she'll be fine." kissing her gently.

Deidre melted into his arms momentarily forgetting about her friend. Sierra took the cue and quietly left the room.

Surprisingly, her brother Darius canceled Deidre's plans to accompany her. She didn't know what he said to convince her, but she was glad he intervened.

Sierra was cheering inside, although she loved being with her friend, she really wanted time alone with the man she loved. She would finally get her opportunity and this time they were going finally make love.

Lovers for the First Time

Last week in August 2010

Sierra drove to the Comfort Inn and rented a room for the weekend. She wanted to be prepared for an evening alone with her man for the first time. After securing the room, Sierra then drove over to Parkview.

Cameron had just finished his session with Dr. Kerst when Sierra walked in. He didn't see Rosa and immediately walked to meet her. He wanted to know where Rosa was. His baby sister had come to see him every time someone came.

Sierra saw Cameron actually walking toward her. She never got tired of seeing him walk. She recalled the agony he was in a year ago when he was sentenced to the wheelchair. He reached her side. Hugging her, he asked "Where's Rosa?"

Well, she had a trip with the Girl Scouts that she couldn't miss. So guess what" Sierra grinned saucily, "we've got all weekend."

Cameron's heart raced as it dawned on him the significance of that statement. They had two whole days alone: no other people, no interruptions. He looked at Sierra and knew that tonight he would make her his.

"Let me get my stuff." He croaked. He turned to hurry to his room and retrieve his bag. On his way back to the lobby, he came across Dawn.

"Dawn saw Cameron rushing and decided to tease him. "She's not leaving, you know. You can slow down."

"You've never met Sierra have you?" Cameron smiled at his friend and said. "Come on, I want you to meet her. Besides I know she's curious about the woman that's ensnared her brother." Cameron joked.

Dawn realized that Cameron was one person she could trust. He'd gone through so much and survived, she knew he'd be there for her if she needed him. She sighed knowing that it would be easy to open up and let him into her world, although he strived to keep her private life and work separate.

Cameron grabbed her hand and pulled her to the lobby. Sierra saw Cameron walking in holding the hand of a very beautiful woman. Instantly jealous, she rose from the chair she was sitting on wondering,Who is was that? Why is Cameron holding her hand?

Cameron approached Sierra with Dawn in tow. Dawn was apprehensive. She could tell from the expression on Sierra's face that she did not like the familiar way Cameron was holding her hand, so she immediately removed her hand from his as they stood in front of Sierra. She didn't need any trouble on her job from a jealous girlfriend of a patient.

"Baby, I want you to meet Dawn, my physical therapist." Cameron told her excitedly.

"Dawn?" Sierra asked snidely,

"Dawn, that Derrick's ...." Soon after realizing who this lovely woman was, Sierra blushed and greeted her excitedly. "You're the woman my brother Derrick went out with. You blew him away. He talks about you all of the time."

"Well, we've gone out with a few times. He's really nice." Dawn stammered. She blushed and looked away. "Well, um, I'd better get back to work. It was nice meeting Sierra. You two have a nice weekend." Dawn turned to go back to work.

"Dawn, wait" Sierra called after the retreating woman. Dawn turned around and looked. "Maybe when you're off one weekend we can go shopping or something? I could share some of Derrick's childhood stories with you." Sierra stated chuckling.

Dawn smiled at the young lady, "That'll be nice. I'd love to get some dirt on your brother.'', Dawn smiled sneakily. "Especially after his he-man routine." Dawn smiled as she recalled their first date when Derrick was all Alpha. "We'll talk and set it up when you guys come back tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend." Grinning she returned to work.

Sierra was stunned. Dawn was incredibly beautiful and not at all what she expected. She was brawny and built. Not at all like the women that her brother usually dated.

"Sierra, let's go." Cameron called after watching the exchange between the two women. Climbing into her car and they drove away from the facility to enjoy time alone.

Cameron watched Sierra as she drove. She felt his stare and her body tingled. Her body always reacted to him and she stood no chance of hiding how she felt.

Realizing she was hungry, Sierra drove into the Olive Garden's Italian Restaurant's parking lot and the two went inside to order a meal. After they were seated, Cameron decided to speak.

"Hey, I know you're nervous. But nothing has to happen this weekend alright." Cameron told her in a soft voice. "We have plenty of time to be together. "Let's just relax and enjoy tonight in each other's company."

Sierra smiled and relaxed. She wondered why she was so nervous. This was Cameron, the man that gave up so much to protect her. He would never pressure her and she was completely safe.

"You're right" she said, "Let's just enjoy the evening."

They talked about some other things and eventually the waitress brought their food and they enjoyed their meal.

When they left the restaurant, Sierra asked Cameron if he wanted to go see a movie or just go back to the hotel and rest. Cameron chose the latter.

When they made it back to the hotel and went into their room Sierra rose on her toes, and gently kissed him sweetly on the lips. She pulled back and excused herself to the bathroom for a minute.

Cameron flipped on the television, but nothing was on. Soon Sierra came out of the restroom and cleared her throat. Cameron turned around and was stunned.

Sierra stood before him wearing the sexiest lingerie he'd ever seen. It was a sheer black teddy with tiny red panties. Both of Sierra's voluptuous breasts were clearly visible through the thin material that was stretched across them.

His cock hardened immediately. He wanted her. Shyly she walked over to him, took the remote and turned off the television. She straddled his lap as his eyes were glued to her body.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned forward and pressed her body against his. Cameron snapped and immediately took control of the situation. He wrapped his arms around her and held her against him as her covered her lips with his.

Sierra felt the ridge of his cock pressing in to the apex of her thighs as she proceeded to grind her pussy against him while both of them groaned simultaneously.

"Baby, take off your clothes." Sierra moaned.

Cameron couldn't think, he could only feel and hastily removed his clothing. He stood before her as she gazed upon him. He was perfect. Clear alabaster skin, wide shoulders, thick, muscular arms. Her eyes traveled downward landing on his cock. It was glorious, long and thick surrounded by a thick carpet of dark hair.

Cameron wanted to lift her and carry her to the bed, but he wasn't sure he was strong enough yet. He took her by the hand and led her over to the bed.

Sierra stood before him as he gently laid her down and then lay down next to her. Cameron began to kiss down her body. He nibbled on her earlobe then moved slowly to her neck. Cameron gently removed her lingerie exposing her breast to his gaze.

Sierra held her breath as he took her first nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. He sucked and nibbled on her super-sensitive nipples as her body quivered under his tender assault leading her into a glorious climax He then moved to her next breast, Sierra groaned. She knew it would be good, but this was beyond belief. Her body shook as her first climax of the night took hold.

"Cameron, stop" Sierra gasped. She was overwhelmed. He crawled back up and pulled her into a warm embrace. His cock rubbed against her hot pussy causing body to continue to convulse. Sierra yelled out as her body exploded.

Cameron was pleased. Although he had yet to cum, he enjoyed bringing her pleasure. He wanted to make sure tonight was all about her.

"Baby, we don't have to do anything you don't want too." He whispered as she rubbed her body against his naked form. His cock was so swollen and hard and ready that it was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

Sierra rose up and looked at his cock. She had never tasted one before, but his thick meat looked so inviting.

"Lay back." She ordered. She leaned forward and licked his pre-cum off the tip of his cock and sucked the head inside her mouth. She pulled back and examined his tool from tip to balls, It fascinated her and she knew she was hooked. Slowly taking his stiff member into her hand, she licked the bulbous purple head before pulling it between her lips and sucking it into her mouth. Tantalized by the taste and smell of him, she knew that she would want to taste him from now on as she began to suck on him in earnest.

Her mouth felt amazing on him. So amazing that Cameron almost came.

"Sierra baby stop" he yelled pulling away from her. She jumped back thinking she had hurt him.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" she asked. "I didn't mean to hurt you." She was shaking and Cameron could tell that she was nervous.

Cameron moved to comfort her and said, "Baby you didn't hurt me. I was about to cum and I don't want to cum yet?"

"I've never done this before" Sierra confessed. "Taken a man in my mouth, I mean, well, none of it really." She looked away as she blushed. "I've heard about it and even read about it. I wanted to do it for you." She stammered on. "Bring you pleasure that way, I mean."

Realizing that he would be her first, and if he had his way her only lover, he simply stared at her for a moment and stroked her body. "Baby, you're perfect. I love you so much, Sierra. You mean everything to me. As much as I want this right now, if you are not sure I can wait until you're really ready."

Sierra nodded and replied. "Cameron, only you, it's always been you. Make me yours tonight." She lay on her back in the center of the bed.

"Now it's my turn to reciprocate." Slowly, he kissed and nibbled on her neck. He kissed his way down her stomach the neatly trimmed bush at the apex of her thighs. He pressed his nose into her pubes and inhales her fragrance. It was divine.

Parting her thighs, he took his first long look at her glistening pink flower with its lips swollen in arousal.

"Lovely, absolutely, lovely." He whispered in awe as her lotus blossom opened before his eyes. Taking his tongue, he tasted her sweet nectar. The sensation was amazing, Sierra screamed; she had never experienced such decadence in her life. Her body bucked forward as Cameron made contact with her burning pussy lips. He licked her in earnest, sucking her engorged clit into his mouth bringing her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Sierra's heart was filled to the brim with love. She knew that the only man she ever wanted to be with was the man in her arms Sierra sighed as she looked deeply into his eyes.

Cameron's heart was racing, as he expelled a deep breath. "Honey, when we do this. That's it for me. I will be with you forever. If you're not ready to give yourself to me completely, then we need to stop because as far as I'm concerned, you're mine and I'm yours.

"Cameron" She whispered softly, "make love to me."

He crushed her lips with his and moved to cover her body, placing his engorged cock against her center between her legs. Cameron and Sierra moaned as their body parts touched. Inserting his fingers inside of her, Sierra came apart in his hands again. He removed his hands from her hot snatch and licked his fingers clean.

"Condom, we can't. I don't have a condom." Cameron moaned.

Sierra chuckled and reached into the dresser next to the bed and retrieved a box of Trojans. "Baby, I bought a jumbo pack."

Cameron quickly removed a condom from the box and was about to put it on. He decided to wait and let her put it on him. Sierra careful opened the condom. She took his hard, hot length in her hand and stroked it a couple of times. It felt so good Cameron began to throb. He stopped her hand.

Sierra gently rolled the condom onto his hard cock. She lay on her back spreading her legs waiting for her man to claim her. Cameron rose up and looked at her through her dark milky thighs. He smelt the sweet sexy aroma rising from her nether lips. He could not resist, and had to taste her again. He licked her pussy hard and fast. Sierra lost control, she moaned, screamed, cried, begged, and came all over his face for a second time.

As she was climaxing for the fourth or fifth time, Cameron remounted her and slid his thick member inside her hot tunnel. He met a moment of resistance, and knew it was her barrier. Making her his woman and claiming her tonight, was the only thing driving him at this moment. He would never give her up now, never let her go.

Sierra screamed as she felt Cameron rip into her. He froze and held her close allowing her to adjust to his size. He whispered words of comfort in her ear. Slowly he began to move. She felt incredible and he knew he would not last long.

"I'm sorry, baby" he apologized before rushing head first over the edge.

Sierra held him as he shook and groaned on top of her. She felt so good knowing she gave him such pleasure.

When his breathing returned to normal Cameron stroked Sierra's cheek. It'll be better the next time. I just couldn't hold on. I tried baby, but you felt so good." He explained as he kissed her and held her close.

Sierra smiled, "Next time. You mean we can do this again? When?"

Stroking her back Cameron answered. "In a little while, I need a minute to recover."

Sierra dozed off held securely in her lover's arms.

Cameron awoke a few hours later and remembering what had happened earlier. Sierra was curled into his side with her arms and legs wrapped around him holding on tightly. He didn't want to move her, but he had to excuse himself for a minute.

Slowly he untangled himself from her tight grasp, and went to the bathroom.

Sierra woke up and found Cameron gone and almost panicked. Then she heard the toilet and knew he would be right back. Stretching out in the center of the bed, she anxiously waited for him to return.

Walking back to the bed, he saw her laid out grinning like a cat that caught the canary. Very gently, he crawled back into bed beside her. Sierra crawled on top of him straddling him. "Cameron, you said we could do it again. Is now a good time?" she asked.

She felt his cock harden as she rubbed her pussy against it. "Raise up and sit on it baby." Cameron commanded.

After rolling a condom on him, she placed her pussy on the tip of his cock and slid down. Slowly, he entered her filling her completely.

"Ride me, come on baby, ride me." he pleaded and she did. Cameron lay back and watched as her body moved over his in an erotic dancing motion. He felt himself being held tightly inside her tight hot warmth.

He watched as her breast bounce as she rode him in a fevered pitch and then he felt it. He felt the walls of her vagina clench onto his throbbing cock pulling him even more deeply inside of her. She screamed his name and the sound pushed him over the edge leaving the two young lovers, spent and breathless.

He held her close as their breathing and heart rates returned to normal. Sierra looked him in the eye and whispered the four words he knew he'd never get tired of hearing. "Cameron, I love you." Then she placed her head on his chest over his heart and drifted off to sleep.

Cameron kissed the top of her head and replied to her sleeping form, "I love you too baby. More than you'll ever know." Then, he too fell asleep.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers