Shadows of the Past

Story Info
A special forces operative searches for his abducted wife.
3.6k words
4.05
22.9k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of searching, making connections, using connections and expending a lot of money it came down to this, this instant, this last movement, this final push to retrieve his wife, his soulmate, his partner, his friend.

Years went by and he never faltered, never strayed and was focused only on getting her back from those that took her. Many told him to move on, to give up and that she wouldn't be the same as she was. But he believed that all would be well that he would save her finally, rescue her and hurt those who hurt her, they would pay, have paid, but their debt still needed settling.

"Ready Jerry?" a man in a jumpsuit asked him. This man was a friend, a colleague and has been there for him since that day, four long years ago. Gary Carlisle, a friend from his past, they were both special forces.

Jerome smiled at the name. "As ready as I'll ever be, these bastards will pay." he growled.

They counted and released their supply cache then jumped out of the transport plane. The freedom of the air liberating them for a while as they fell towards the ground below.

* * *

Four years prior Jerome was in command of a squad and tasked with taking down a trafficking ring. Rotten people only in it for the money, not caring about anything but themselves and the job. This was to be his final mission, he was going to retire from the special forces and grab a cushy job with the secret service.

No more muck, risky operations, or constant moving around the world as the job required, which was often. He would settle down with his wife Darlene, make a family, collect a substantial paycheck and just live life as it went. Barbecues, warm afternoons at the lake, fishing for fun and being the family man.

These people were horrible men, stealing and selling people to the highest bidder, selling weapons on the black market and continuing the stream of drugs into his homeland, selling killer drugs to teens and polluting the streets with filth. They were the whole deal.

This was a risky mission, they've spent years tracking these guys, this world renowned criminal organization. The pieces were in place, the counter was ticking and the checkmate was very soon.

"Ready Jerry?" his friend said.

"Let's do this!" another man said.

"Go, go, go!" He responded!

They were falling from dozens of miles above the Earth, their ground assets moving in as they fell. It was like a symphony of perfection, they saw the flashes of gunfire below them through the visor of their high altitude jump gear. "Too soon damn it, too fucking soon, fuck!" he said angrily through the radio.

They were right on target but had to speed up their fall due to whoever tipped them off. The rampart of the ancient refurbished castle clearly in their sights from the lot floor lights lining them thanks to an inside asset, they saw the helicopter on the castles helipad starting up. "Shit!" he said as he pulled his ripcord way past when he was supposed to.

The parachute grabbed the air with a jarring snap of the straps knocking the wind out of him momentarily as he plummeted to the rampart. His training kicked in as his feet made soft contact with the ground, he released the parachute, tucked and rolled onto the floor of the rampart as if he had done this a billion times before. Roll, flip, rifle in hand as he made way back to his knees.

The sound of gunfire echoing all around and then the alert as the parachute he was just wearing fell into the courtyard of the castle. Bullets hitting metal and stone echoed off the rampart walls right by him.

The helipad was on the opposite end of the courtyard built on one of the previous castle turrets. He couldn't get a clear shot at the helicopter due to the men below shooting in his direction. He tossed a grenade over the wall and they yelled grenade and the gunfire stopped momentarily and the grenade exploded.

He popped up looking through his scope and saw a face, a face he clearly recognized with flowing red hair draping over her shoulders, a face full of worry, of fiery anger, the face of his wife, his soulmate, his friend and partner.

"Shoot him!" she yelled. "Kill the bastard!"

There was a gun against her head and he knew if he pulled the trigger so who that man, Darius Pavlovic, would also pull the trigger and his wife would die.

"We got him in our sights, just take him out, forget about the hostage." Gary said to him.

"That fuckers got my wife! How the fuck did he get my wife."

"Your wife?" He looked through his binoculars, "fuck! How the fuck did he get her."

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking. She was supposed to go to her sisters." he said and then spoke into his radio. "Hold fire, do not shoot at the helicopter, hostages on board. I repeat, hostages in helicopter, do not shoot."

A variety of rogers, copy that and ten four was heard through the radio headset.

"So close to finishing this hunt, now we're gonna have another hunt on our hands, but at least we got this place." Jerome said.

The helicopter left and the rest of the forces cleaned up the hostiles and Jerome sat there, wondering where the bastard took his wife and what he was planning on doing to her. "That bastard's gonna pay for this Gary, damn whatever the orders are, he's gonna pay with his life." he said puffing on a Cuban Cigar found in Darius' study.

* * *

Darlene was locked up in Darius Pavlovic's mansion somewhere else in the world. She was blindfolded and gagged shortly after she was strong armed into the helicopter that day when the castle was stormed by UN Special Forces.

She knew the reason for her abduction, her husband was the commander of that unit, how this ass found out about it, she didn't know.

She was taken far away and told to behave on many occasions if she wanted to live. Behave in this context meant so many things, including and not limiting to sexual favors, forced to otherwise.

She fought like hell the first couple of weeks but gave up the fighting soon after and behaved. She knew in her mind that one day Darius and his cronies would pay for their crimes. So instead of fighting she cooperated and found enjoyment in her predicament. Whenever she was asked, she gave it up, it made her life much better because of it, considering the situation. She wasn't proud of it but she was determined to survive.

One day when it was right she would stab the bastard and chop off his man bits then leave what's left for her husband to finish off. But that time hasn't come yet and she had no idea when it would come. But she fantasizes none the less and let him take her however he wanted. She had to do some strange things and it opened her mind to the world beyond vanilla sex, a world she would gladly go back to with maybe a few more tricks she could introduce after.

But for now she was a sex slave, the sooner she gave herself into that idea the sooner she could plan and try to heal, he would understand she kept telling herself. He was still searching for her, she hoped. She was given many favors due to her acceptance of this current fact, from jewelry to greater trust within. She was free to walk the compound with certain limitations. She was given a lavish room with all the amenities a woman could ask for, with the exception of internet and telephone, which considering the circumstances she could accept. She even had satellite television in her room with all the premium channels.

The climate was subtropical and the mansion had a beautiful garden and well maintained grounds including an indoor and outdoor pool where clothes were optional, she had many fun times with some of the locals in that pool, her captor allowed any man who treated her with some semblance of respect to bed her wherever and whenever she felt like it, she had little choice, she had to bed these people, but at least she had some sort of choice, better that then having them forced on her because her master felt slighted. He protected her even though she secretly loathed him. Any man that disrespected her went missing.

She was safe here, well safe in that everyone was carrying automatic weapons of some sort or another. Some trusted her that they actually taught her how to use the weapons. She was smart enough to know that if she turned on any of them her trusted reputation would vanish and that would not work for her plan.

Many of the woman on the compound viewed her with venomous glares, they saw her as a sellout, a traitor. She accepted this because she knew one day she would have her revenge. She didn't trust anyone with her secret plan, most of the people here would rather sell-out others just for the sake of it. It was her plan, her fantasy, hers alone.

As great as her life had been here, she wanted to go home, to be back with her husband, assuming he still was her husband. To make love with him, not just have sex, to do things with him, to walk in the park like they used to, to have a barbecue in their back yard with all their friends and family, just to be free with him at her side. That was her dream every night that she can remember. She had many other, erotic dreams that woke her up, begging to be finished, physically. She had toys for that, more gracious gifts from her captor.

She would wake up sweating and moist between her legs, her covers a mess from the dreams. She would reach into her night table and pull out a deep pink vibrator. One of those vibrators that had the teasing tongue positioned for her clit, and rotating beads midway up the soft semi-flexible ribbed shaft. With multiple speeds for shaft vibration, rotation, bead spin and clit vibration. It was not one of those cheap ones. It was one of her favorite and most reliable toy. She also had a stash of fresh batteries in the same drawer.

She would slip her panties off and push the covers down, spread her legs and slowly rub her clit with the still head of the vibrator. Rubbing harder and faster. She grabbed her breast with one hand and tweaked her nipples with its fingers.

She imagined that her husband was touching her, playing with her, his fingers were the tip of the vibrator, exciting her. She grabbed some lube from the drawer and slicked the vibrator up and slicked her already wet pussy as well. She wanted to feel it inside of her, pushing it down between her folds, spreading her slick hole open, penetrating her slowly and as deeply as her pussy would allow, the ribbed bumps sending sweet sensations through her body.

She imagined that the cock in her hands was her husband's, gently sliding in and out, fucking her gently and stabbing into her deeply, hard thrusts then soft thrusts and then hard thrusts again. She yearned to feel him inside of her, not anyone else's but his alone. She pressed one of the buttons on the base of the cock and the beads began to twist inside of her as she fucked her hot pussy, she turned up the speed of the beads and it made her sensations even greater.

She was breathing hard, sweat beading between her breasts, pooling in her belly button as it traveled towards the action between her legs. She moaned softly then pressed another button starting the shafts vibration. She knew it was only a matter of moments before the guard outside her door would hear her loud moans. The vibration of the cock made her moan a little louder, she turned it up and continued fucking herself with the toy. Her moans were almost loud enough to hear through the thick oak door.

One more button to press the clit teaser started up and her motions went slack as the flicking tongue assaulted her clit. She held it there and let out a very loud moan. There was a knock at the door that she barely heard asking if she was okay in a European accent. She was too entranced to answer and the door opened and the guard was met with her legs spread open, the mechanical cock stuffed deeply into her hole and her naked, glistening form on the bed.

"Everything's fine Anthony, more than fine." In the heat of her arousal she considered asking him to cuddle with her, maybe have sex with her, but the door closed shortly after her answer. She bet he had a hard one right now.

* * *

"Sir, we have eyes inside. From what our sources are telling us, she's in very good condition, almost like a queen."

"She's a survivor Corporal, she'll do whatever it takes." Major Jerome Williams replied to Corporal Townsend. He had images in his mind of what she had to do to be treated as such. She was always a free spirit and taught him a few things. Considering she was a stripper and an escort before they met up and got married, he could only grin and imagine.

He wondered if she still loved him or if she fell too deeply and this operation was all for nothing. He had to trust his gut, to trust that for all she had done, she still loved him deeply, like she did back then, back when he met her, indulged in her dancing and her expert services.

"There's a lot of guns in there Jerry, we ready to do this?" His friend Gary asked.

"This is what we're here for, let's put our training through its motions. Eyes on, let's move! Everyone with a gun is a hostile, take em out,"

Voices of confirmation were heard through their radios as they moved in silently, avoiding the lights and swiftly taking out the guards. One by one they fell, lifeless bodies dragged into cover. They were ghosts, forged into deadly precision. Slipping through the grounds, taking out guards by the doors and slipping inside, unseen, unheard, unnoticed.

* * *

There was a silent thump outside of her door, normally she wouldn't have heard it but she was just barely back into the realm of sleep. She was still sprawled naked on the covers as the door opened and a dark form entered her room then silently closed the door. She was still foggy and wanted to scream out in warning, but something about the entrance made her stay quiet. Whoever this was, was a professional, someone trained to slip in silently then slip out again.

Her pussy felt moist, fresh moistness, she was excited and vulnerable. She didn't know where the figure went. Did they come in or did they stay out. She felt that the former was more likely. She stayed still then felt their presence close by.

"I'm here to rescue you." a voice said, it seemed familiar, like a dream, was she dreaming, was this real?

She whispered back. "Who are you?"

Her eyes adjusted to the dark and she saw the unmistakable white teeth of a grin. "I'm your husband."

Her heart skipped a beat, her dream came true, her husband came and rescued her. She slid off the bed and kissed him deeply, smudging his black face paint and marking herself. Her breasts pressed hard against his tactical vest and he felt a leather gloved hand grab her naked ass.

His mouth pressed against hers and they stood there for a long time. His kiss, his lips, his tongue between her lips, her tongue playing with his. It was him, her husband, her prince in shining armor, her knight on a white stallion. She wanted to take him right there, to make love to him. But it was too dangerous for him, for his squad.

"Oh Jerome, I have done some terrible things."

"I understand Hun, I'm glad you are okay, but we need to get that hot body of yours dressed up. Wear something dark, I have some body armor for you. We can talk later."

She nodded in understanding and went over to her dresser and grabbed some dark pants and a shirt, putting some socks on and a pair of runners then accepted the body armor and his assistance on getting it on. She yearned to touch his naked body, feel his hard cock penetrate her. His mouth enveloping her hard nipples teasing them, sucking on them. But there would be time for that once they got away from here and somewhere safe. She kissed him again and followed him out the door.

* * *

Gunfire echoed through the mansion. They were discovered but it was too late for the residents of this mansion. Too late for their leader to run away again, to evade and pop up elsewhere. Most men surrendered or were now lifeless corpses.

Darius was holed up in his bedroom, surrounded, no escape. He wore a robe and had two naked women with him in his room, shooting at the thick wooden door hoping to hit someone, anyone. Threatening to kill the women there with him. Click click click.

He was out of bullets, out of time. The door was unlocked and Darius was there, kneeling on his bed, empty gun in hand, finger still pulling the trigger.

Jerome and Darlene entered the room, the scowl of hatred all over her face. All her anger welled up in her, bursting. She looked at Darius with pity and hatred, she wanted to fulfill her fantasy, to stab him and cut off his cock. But he was defeated, no longer held any power over her, no longer held her here against her will, no longer his toy, his sex slave.

All wasn't too bad, the sex was good, he was good to her once she behaved, once she learned her place, once she submitted to him. He was a passionate lover, caring for her needs, allowing her what little freedom she had, never letting her go without satisfying her needs. It was still slavery, still wrong.

She walked over to him casually, looked him in the eyes, leaned in and kissed him fully on the lips then thrust a combat knife into him and twisted it sharply. The feel of shock and agony on his lips. She pulled the knife out and stabbed him again, near the heart, twisting the blade her face full of hatred for this man. He thought he broke her, she fooled him so completely.

Jerome grabbed Darlene and pulled her away from him. Tears in her eyes, tears of four years of captivity, four years of submitting to him and his cronies, four years that she would never get back, four years of being separated from the man she loved, four years of dreaming of Jerome, missing his naked, scarred body from so many missions against her naked form, their passion, their sex, their love.

She wouldn't get those years back, but she would make sure to make the best of future years, weeks, days. This chapter of her life was over.

* * *

They were debriefed early in the morning and given off base lodging until they could get a flight out in the next day.

This was their time to reconnect, to re-explore that which had been lost for four long years.

They laid against each other, naked. Their bodies, responding to each other, a warm breeze flowing into the room. They kissed for a long while. His hands roaming across her body, excitement zipping up and down her spine. He touched her, her moistness, glistening between her legs, rubbing between her luscious lips, slowly and gently as if no time had passed. His fingers pressing inwards, penetrating.

She moaned as she felt him open her up, massage her inner sanctum like a caring lover. His fingers slipping in without any trouble, penetrating her as deep as they could. She loved it, her husband fingering her.

His lips enveloped her nipples, sucking and nibbling gently, causing wonderful sensations throughout her body. His fingers continued their exploration. She moved her hand down to his hard cock, seven inches of molded man and as thick as two manly fingers. She stroked him, and he fingered her. She wanted him but she wanted to kiss and suck his cock, to re-unite, re-acquaint her mouth and his cock.

His fingers slipped from him as she twisted and enveloped his hardness, sucking, licking, kissing. Her head bobbed up and down on his shaft, she felt his steadiness, his want to make this go as long as possible. She popped her mouth off and sucked in his balls, kissing and licking them individually while keeping his member hard with her hand, stroking.

She pumped him up and down, feeling the tension, the readiness, the need for release. She twisted back around and aimed his tool at her entrance, straddling him and lowering herself down, down, down. His cock slid in, back into its rightful place, back into her. Moving back and forth she rode his manhood, rode it until the sun reached the horizon.

12