Shady and the Lady

Story Info
Business Lady gets lucky with Shady.
1.8k words
4.89
18.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers

The business trip to Detroit was last minute and I was just throwing things into my suitcase to get ready to leave. "This shit sucks" I mumbled to myself thinking that my whole weekend was in the toilet now. Having to fly to Michigan to straighten out the books for some dumb ass company that didn't know the General Accounting Principles from a hole in the ground was not my idea of fun. Grabbing my laptop I headed out the door, making sure to lock it on my way out. At least my next paycheck would be looking pretty good I thought to myself.

After catching my cab and scrambling through the airport and security, I finally landed in my seat on the plane with a huge sigh of relief. Getting to fly first class was also another very rare perk that I made sure I would get for doing this weekend job and I was really going to make the most of it. The flight attendant approached me and asked me what I wanted so I ordered a vodka/grapefruit and proceeded to kick back and relax.

It was 5:30pm on Friday and I didn't have to meet with the Chief Financial Officer until the next morning so I would be enjoying all the free drinks I wanted on this flight. The stewardess came back with my drink and I took a sip, laid my head back and closed my eyes. Feeling the tension slowly drain away, I took another drink and crossed my long shapely legs and pushed my long black, wavy hair back over my shoulder.

The plane was in the air now and I had half finished my drink when I started to take notice of the few other privileged first class fliers. My eyes passed over an older gentleman that had the look of "CEO" written all over him and his assistant was seated next to him. My eyebrows arched way up when I noticed where his hands were on her. "Cheating Ass" was all I could think of when I saw the wedding band on his hand but I still couldn't tear my eyes off of the erotic action they were enjoying. His hand slid higher and higher up her thigh closing in on her pussy with each pass. She wore thigh high black stockings under her prim business suit and he was way above the top band of the nylons. I started shifting in my seat as I felt my own panties getting damp. I moved my eyes off from the amorous couple thinking I didn't need to be getting horny way up here or I would have to end up going to the bathroom and earning my first Mile High Club miles by myself.

As my eyes scanned the other seats, I noticed that there was only one other passenger in this elite section of the plane. He was around my age (early to mid 30's) and had the most beautiful familiar blue eyes which held a sadistic humor that was directed at me. He had seen me ogling the couple who were getting busy and thought that it was funny that I was being turned on with my voyeuristic activities. My eyes flashed and I deliberately turned my head away from him and got back to my drink. He looked so familiar to me but as I sat there thinking trying to figure out who he was I noticed the older man leave his seat and head to the bathroom. Surprised at their boldness, I watched his little assistant saunter back to the same bathroom to join him a minute later. "Like we wouldn't know what they were doing" I chuckled to myself. Then it came to me who he was as my eyes connected with the younger man again, Marshall Mathers. I should have noticed it right away with the cocky look on his face, his beautiful eyes, sensual mouth and bleached blond hair. With his slim build and sexy well-known face, I was floored that I didn't recognize him right off the bat.

Seeing the recognition dawn over me he stood up and sauntered over to sit next to me. "So you know who I am, do you?" he said. "Yeah" I replied. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing" he asked. "Good, definitely good" I laughed. "You looked like you wanted to be doin' what them guys are, what do you say?" he chuckled as his hand caressed my thigh in about the same manner that the older gentleman had been doing 10 minutes earlier.

"Boy are you sure of yourself" I told him. "We can try it but I have to ask you - what should I be screaming when you make me cum, Marshall, Em, or Shady!" He roared with laughter and grabbed my hand pulling me over onto his lap letting me feel the vibrations of his humor. Still chuckling he leaned closer and placed his lips against mine so softly it was like the caress of a butterfly kiss. "With a sense of humor like that, this flight is going to be over too fast I think. Oh and call me Marshall, that's the only name I want to hear you scream." He ground out as his lips took full posession of mine.

My mind was whirling again; man I can't believe that I am making out with HIM. All I could think about was that this was something for the masturbation books. My hand reached up and caressed the back of his neck as his hands quickly made work of the buttons down the front of my business attire which consisted of a black button down blazer, mid-thigh skirt, nylons and heels. "Man, clothes like this make my dick so fuckin' hard" he groaned and he was right – I could feel the rigid length of his cock rubbing against my backside as he fondled my breasts.

He broke our kiss to lean down and grab my stiff erect nipple with his teeth. "MMMM" I love it when someone grabs them aggressively. I pulled away after a few minutes; I wanted to get down to business right now. I climbed off his lap and reached for his cock stroking the precum that was oozing out the tip with my fingers. I leaned over and tongued the mushroom head swallowing what was there and stroking the shaft trying to get more of the tasty liquid. I am not a swallower, but I sure love precum. My lips slowly moved up and down with my tongue stroking every inch of his shaft. " Yeah baby, suck it" he groaned as his hand came down to tangle in my mass of curls. "Fuck yeah, that feels so good."

I softly stroked his balls with my fingertips as my tongue circled the head dipping into the slit at the top searching for more of my favorite treat. He laid the seat back as far as it would go and grabbed me firmly by my hair pulling me onto his lap. "Yeah bitch, you suck my dick good, now ride it." He reached around pulling my skirt up to my waist. Grabbing my panties, in one yank he had them off and placing his hands on my hips, he slammed me down - filling me in one quick hard thrust.

"Shit" I groaned as my body took on a life of its own. My hips started moving all over the place trying to take as much of his big hard cock into my greedy pussy. With his hands on my hips he plowed me over and over so hard that I was glad he had a hold of me or I may have flew right off him.

Suddenly he pulled out and picked me up. He bent me over the back of the seat and smacked his hand on my ass as he crammed his cock back up me. "Oh, yeah" he chuckled as his hands smoothed over my cheeks of my bottom "I just may have to tap this too" he groaned as he slid his finger in my ass up to the knuckle. His hand came down and struck my other cheek at the same time and my body erupted in orgasm.

I couldn't handle that much stimulation at once and as he continued to fuck my hot, wet pussy while fingering my ass and I came again. "Holy shit" I groaned as he reached around me to fondle my clit. "I can't stand it" I panted. He just laughed and pulled his hands away from that sensitive nub of flesh to smack my already reddened ass cheek. He grabbed my leg and propped it on top of the seat and continued to fuck the shit out of me making me cum again.

I haven't cum this much in years I thought to myself dazedly as he pulled out rearrange me again. He laid me back in the chair and placed his cock back into my sopping wet snatch from his kneeling position on the floor. His gorgeous eyes staring into mine really made up for the deprival of his cock for the few seconds that it took him to put me into this position. "Oh yeah, baby" was all that I could think right now as he leaned over and kissed me into oblivion. His hands were wrapped around my hips and his fingers were rubbing my clit the same time his cock was just hitting my - "OH FUCK, Marshall" I screamed - G-spot.

He knew right where to hit and I was having either the first multiple orgasm of my life or one really long one. My body spasmed over and over in his tight grip as he continued to pound me harder and harder. He leaned over and grasped my erect nipple between his teeth and sent me way over the edge making me scream even louder "Fuck me, Fuck me Marshall, harder – harder." He groaned deep in his throat and I could feel his cock swell up even bigger in my over sensitized snatch as he started to unleash his load. He yanked out his dick and shot his hot, pearly white cum all over my belly, filling my belly button and letting it ooze down to mix into my racing stripe of pubic hair.

Oh yeah, I thought as my fingers were spreading the liquid all over, maybe this trip would be worth it after all. Marshall leaned over and planted another mind blowing hot, wet kiss on my mouth before helping me up to rearrange our clothing. He had just planted himself in the seat next to me when the other two came out of the restroom looking flushed and satisfied. We both quietly chuckled and talked quietly between ourselves for the rest of the flight. Climbing off the plane he leaned against me to run his tongue up the back of my neck making me shiver. I slipped him the address and phone number to my hotel room just as we came to the exit of the plane and he slipped his hand under my skirt to rub my pussy one last time. "Later Sonja, see you soon" he said.

I am looking forward to it – who wouldn't.

redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers