Shady Real Estate

Story Info
At long last, Sara meets her Master.
3.6k words
4.25
18.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara pulled to the side of the road. The sound coming from the front of her car was familiar, but she thought the transmission had been repaired. "Naturally," she thought as she looked around, "in the middle of nowhere!" She tried her cell and, of course, it, too, was dead. "OK, now what?" she thought.

Sara was a real estate agent and was returning from a successful appointment. Mr and Mrs Franklin were listing their beautiful home, as soon as she could get the paperwork taken care of. Again, she scanned the landscape. One cabin set back in the grove of trees was all she could see.

"OK, well, I don't seem to have any choices." she said to herself as she got out of the car and started to walk toward the cabin. "It's a nice little cabin, maybe the owner's will want to sell." she thought with a laugh.

Sara was 45 and had been divorced for 6 years. She was a lovely woman with reddish blonde hair, green eyes and a shapely figure accentuated by her large, full bust. She was dressed in khaki slacks, a pale pink v-neck sweater with a navy blue blazer.

She wasn't exactly dressed for a cross country jaunt, but she carefully headed toward the cabin. She could see the glare of a lamp in one window which only served to remind her that it was getting dark. She was not comfortable and would certainly be relieved when she arrived home.

She knocked on the door. A man's voice from within called, "Come in." His voice was deep and her insides nearly vibrated with it's intensity. She gingerly clasped the knob, turned and pushed.

Cautiously, she took a step inside, "Hello?" She said as she took another step into the cozy cabin.

"Sara, I've been waiting or you. You're late." She involuntarily shivered. "Come in."

She took several more steps in toward the source of the voice. "How am I late?" she asked quietly.

He did not reply. Finally, he stood. Across the room, her eyes beheld a tall, dark man about 55, she guessed. Without words, he willed her to come closer to him and she complied. She stopped and stood immediately in front of him, and their eyes met. He held her gaze for several minutes in silence.

Finally he spoke, "You are late. Go in the room and get dressed appropriately." Without a word, she did as she was directed. As though she knew the cabin's layout, she walked back the hallway to the room on the right. There, on the bed, she found the clothes he expected her to dawn. She quickly removed her clothing and hung it on the hangers provided. There was a leather halter that lifted and squeezed her large breasts while leaving them open to the air. She put it on. It fit like it had been designed for her. Her breasts were squeezed forward and up and looked remarkable in the mirror. The feel of the rough leather heightened the sensitivity of her skin, and she felt her nipples harden as electricity jolted her insides. She lifted the leather "panty". It was nothing more than a thin leather strand around her ample waist with another thicker strand of leather designed to pass thru the crotch. It had several "mounds" of various sizes attached to the inside. When she put it on, she found that these mounds applied direct pressure to her clitoris and asshole in different angles depending upon her movement. She looked quickly in the mirror and was amazed at her reflection. She kept her black heels on just to keep her feet warm.

She walked back out to the living room, already responding to the rubbing provided against her sensitive places.

"Sara, I can see you like your clothes. They fit you well, yes?"

"Yes sir," she replied and received a quick, light smack across her exposed breasts.

"You may no longer talk. You nod only, is that clear?"

She nodded shyly, her face flushing with heat and color. "Yes," he smiled, "I know. You have waited a long time for this." He took her hand." Now let me show you around. He showed her to the kitchen, the bathroom, the other bedroom, and even the basement. All the time, the mounds attacked her clit and asshole. With every step, the pressure seemed more intense. Finally, they were back in the living room. Her reached out and tweaked her nipples. "You really do have lovely breasts, Sara. Do you want some nipple clips?" He asked. Her face flushed. "Yes, I thought so. In your room, in the top drawer, you will find several clips and other jewelery from which to choose. Go and pick what you want and bring it to me."

She disappeared into the room, opened the drawer, chose some clips from those there and returned to the living room. "Good choice, Sara." He kissed each nipple tenderly and pinched them till they arose to the occasion. He placed the desired clips in place. "Oh yes, very nice," he said as he twisted them some and she groaned. "Sara, you are quite ravishing, you know." He cupped her breasts, intentionally tweaking the clips several more times. He kissed her for the first time, deeply, his tongue bursting thru her lips and stretching deeply into her mouth. She tried to press herself against him, but he refused. He used one hand to force her legs apart, and with the other reached down to her hot hole and found it soaking. He smiled gently at her. From his pocket, her pulled a chain which he deftly attached to the nipple rings. The weight of the chain pulled on the clips sending shivers of pain and delight down to her heat center.

"Sara, we are having a guest after supper, so I'd like you to prepare something for dessert. You'll find ample supplies in the kitchen. Remember, the only two rules here are, first, you may not speak, and secondly, you may not touch yourself in any way. Go and have fun in the kitchen.

The rubbing in her crotch was starting to make her crazy. She tried with her legs to manipulate it to bring herself to climax, but was unsuccessful. She tried to concentrate on dessert. Her arms and hands kept hitting the nipple clips and each bump sent another jolt thru her body, but she managed a simple cake.

There was a knock at the door. Sara assumed it was the guest to which he reffered. She figured to stay in the kitchen busying herself with dessert.

"Sara, get the door." her Master called from the other room.

She panicked. "I can't," she said. Immediately, he was behind her, and she felt a sting on her soft ass cheeks ... another sting. He was spanking her bare ass. She took a step away... another smack, this one harder. Calmly he spoke, "When you're ready to answer the door ..." The pain mixed with pleasure at the source of her heat. She dared to look at him, and took a step toward the door.

She opened the door, and was surprised to see a very handsome younger man. He carried a bottle of fairly expensive wine and a small brown paper bag. He walked in and greeted the Master. "Hello."

"Welcome, Mr Rhodes, to our cozy cabin in the woods," her Master said and took the wine.

"I brought a treat for your pet," Mr Rhodes announced. He pulled out a wide leather collar with pretty glistening stones on it.

"Sara, what do you say,?" She looked at him. He nodded. "Thank you sir," she said quietly to Mr Rhodes.

"Sara, turn around, please." Mr. Rhodes said. She turned and allowed Mr Rhodes to put the new collar on her. He also rearranged her nipple clips. "She is lovely, isn't she?" Mr Rhodes observed. He turned her around and jiggled her nipple clips sending waves of mixed pain and pleasure thru her body. He reached into his pockets and brought out some additional clips which he hung on the chain. A groan of pleasure escaped her lips.

The leather strip between her legs was soaked now as the mounds continued their manual stimulation, and pushed her dangerously close to the edge. It would require concentration not to climax. She wasn't quite sure what would happen if he failed to control her passions. She was afraid she was going to find out soon.

"Sara, bring in dessert," her Master directed. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned carrying the cake pan. She set the pan on the table and dropped the knife. As she bent over to pick it up, the pressure of the rubbing ignited a series of orgasmic waves that washed over her body. She leaned against the table for support. The depth of the quaking inside her slipped from her mouth as she squealed with delight. She waited for her Master to respond. The men simply looked at each other. When she recovered, she picked up the fallen knife and served the cake hoping there would be no penalties incurred.

When the men were served and their cake eaten, she gathered their plates and delivered them to the kitchen, and she returned and stood behind her Master.

"No, no, Sara. We want to see you. Tell me, Sara, did you have an orgasm when you bent over to pick up the knife?" She looked at him in silence. "Sara," there was now an edge to his voice, "did you cum?" Silently, she nodded. "Mr Rhodes, would you like the pleasure?"

"I'd be delighted." Mr Rhodes replied. "Sara, turn around, bend over, and put your hands on the table. You are supposed to tell your Master before you climax, and you failed to do this. You must be punished. She looked at her Master who winked at her. She felt the first sting. "Whack! whack ... whack ..." with each sting, again, the fire built inside her. The chain attached to her nipple clips swung with each blow pulling on her engorged nipples. They burned, and she longed for a cock. While still leaning on the table, her Master un-buckled her leather "panties" and removed them. Holding it up, he remarked how incredibly wet she had made it.

Suddenly, there was a new sensation which about drove her to the moon. Her Master was fingering her dripping pussy from behind. He spread her legs to allow greater access and also to give Mr Rhodes a view.

"Ah yes, Sara, you are my hungry pet." Her knees threatened to collapse under her, and his fingers probed her hole and then found her ripe button. "I know what you want, my pet. How long can you wait?" The men laughed. Her Master removed his fingers, and smiled. He picked up a small towel that was handy and wiped his hand. Then he lifted the "panties" and told her to put them back on.

"Time for our evening constitutional. "Sara, in the closet in the room where you changed, you will find a small, plain raincoat. Fetch it please." She complied. He helped her slide it on, and he buttoned two of the three buttons.

The raincoat hung to just below her ass cheeks, "but," she thought, "at least I'm covered." The top button remained unbuttoned which allowed her leather "bra" to be quite evident, tho her still clipped nipples were covered. The coat, of course, adding a myriad of new sensations to her already flushed skin. The continual brushing against the nipple clips sent a river of heightened excitement to her already dripping pussy, and the inside of her thighs was wet with her juices.

They left the house and began their walk, Sara's "panties" rubbing her throbbing clit and massaging her asshole with steady pressure as she walked. She saw her car across the street and was amazed that she had totally forgotten about it. It was a dark, quiet road, although there were street lights at various intervals. After some time, the Master noticed 3 young men, in their early twenties, following the at a short distance. "May I help you boys?" he asked.

"Well, ummmm, we were just wondering ... Does she have anything on under that coat?" the spokesman asked.

The Master laughed. "Of course she does. See for yourself." He unbuttoned her coat and opened it for them to see.

"Whoa! She is ... awesome! Does she always dress like that?"

"Thank you. Yes, she is lovely. Would you like to pet her?" he generously offered.

"O yeah ... wow!" the spokesman said, and he took a step toward her. He touched one of the nipple clips and asked her, "Doesn't this hurt?"

She looked at her Master who permitted her to answer. "No ... yes ... there is pain, but it feels wonderful. It makes my skin awake all over." The other young men put their hands on her in various places and she threw her head back at the excitement of all those hands caressing her along the street.

Again, the spokesman pulled on the nipple clips watching her face closely.

"Master, I'm going to have an orgasm." she spoke softly, uncertain of the proper procedure.

Delighted, he reached his own hand into her "panties" and maneuvered 3 fingers into her pussy. He fingered her a bit and said, "OK, you may cum now." The young man continued to manipulate her nipples. Mr Rhodes and the 3 young men each stood and watched as her Master fingered her to a wonderful climax as the cool evening air kissed her pinched, burning nipples. Within a minute, a groan began to rise from her toes and travel throughout ever cell in her body as the orgasm overtook her. She shivered, and her knees nearly gave way, but her Master continued his finger-fucking and a second orgasm quickly followed. The young men applauded and laughed.

The Master bowed and smiled. He gently kissed Sara while he buttoned her coat.

"Good evening gentlemen. Another Saturday night, perhaps."

"Wow, thanks. We'll be watching." the spokean answered.

Mr Rhodes and the Master completed their walk slowly, extending mercy to Sara who was having a difficult time just walking with the continued rubbing of her panties.

They arrived home, and her Master removed her coat. The men sat. "Mr Rhodes, it's been a nice evening. Do you wish to fuck her before you leave tonight?" he offered.

At that point, Sara noticed the bulge in Mr Rhodes' slacks. "Why yes, I think I might indulge. Thank you.

"Sara, you will do whatever Mr Rhodes askes." She nodded silently. Her Master removed her leather under garment, and patted her full ass. Show him your gratitude for your new collar, Sara." he said with a smile.

"Sara," Mr Rhodes directed, "please unzip my pants." He remained sitting in the large, overstuffed chair while she bent over to do as he asked. He released her nipple clips and pinched her nipples himself. "Her breasts are magnificent! You really must find some garment that shows them off for your guests. Perhaps I will design something myself, if you don't mind. Such a shame to hide them. He grabbed her nipples and pulled and twisted and asked and received permission to remove her leather bra. "Sara, I want to see you. Stand up on that table." Mr Rhodes directed, and she complied. She stood up on the table. "Now turn slowly. Yes, that's it. Now put your hands behind your head and do not move them." Again, she obeyed. "Oh my Sara, you are incredible. Even though you are a bit chubby, Sara, it' all in the right places. Now face me, please, and cup your breasts, yes, that's right! Good! Look at my cock! Look what you're doing to my cock! And I'm just sitting her minding my own business. It's your fault, so I'm just going to have to fuck you. What do you think?" No response. "Sara, do you want my cock?" She looked at her Master, and he shook his head. She was not permitted to reply. "Sara, Where do you want my cock?" he asked. She stood on the table, cupping her large breasts, the ripe pink nipples hard and erect. She rotated her hips a little. "Oh! Sara, you want my hard, thick cock in your hot, juicy pussy? Is that what you want?" She rotated her hips again, somewhat bolder. She dare not drop her breasts or speak. "Sara, come here." he ordered. She kept her hands cupping her breasts, and not-so-gracefully, sat on the edge of the table. In doing so, she flashed her sopping pussy right at Mr Rhodes. "Good golly, look at that pussy. Next time, I will have to bring a camera." She stood naked in front of him looking at his thick penis ... wanting his thick penis ... craving his thick penis. She continued to cup her breasts, but was now kneading them as her Master watched with a smile.

"Sara, help me remove my slacks." Mr Rhodes said. She reached for his pants and one of her breasts brushed again the tip of his penis. She continued to work to remove his slacks and let her breasts bump and swing aginst his engorged cock teasingly. Soon, tho, his hands were on her dangling boobs. He squeezed them hard, then brushed them so they'd swing back and forth. "O my ... look at them! They're perfect! He pinched the nipples that were already sore and electricity shot to her pussy. Finally, she managed to get his pants down around his ankles. "Sara, sit on my dick!" Mr Rhodes ordered. She mounted his lap and inserted his now throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. "Sara, make me cum, darlin." She proceeded to fuck him in the chair. She used her strong, supple thighs to control her pulses as she rose and lowered herself on his dick. His hands were all over her now. He grabbed her ass pulling her onto him harder. He used his tongue to lick at her nipples and neck. He leaned back in the chair and watched her boobs bounce as she fucked him rigorously. He was groaning in pleasure now ...and her speed increased. She arched her back and moved around hitting several angles as she impaled herself on his penis. At last he yelled and she felt him shoot spurt after spurt of hot, thick cum into her. That was enough to send her over again as a huge orgasm ripped thru her body. Her back arched again, her breasts pressed against his chin and she pumped her own orgasm releasing a river of her sweet juices onto his lap. It seemed to last forever and her pussy spasmed hard against his shrinking dick. She purred with satisfaction. "Yes Sara, thank you for the fuck," he said finally after recovering his breath. "The first of many, I hope."

Mr Rhodes was handed a towel to cleaned his lap, then he shoved it between Sara's thighs. "Sara, will you pull up my pants?" Weakly, she bent over to reach them and again, his hands cupped her boobs. "Sara, I LOVE your boobs. I could play with them for hours."

"Yes, I agree, they are a definite asset." her Master spoke finally. "I am delighted you enjoyed her. Perhaps you'd care to return next Saturday."

"Yes, of course. Thank you. I will and perhaps I'll bring a surprise for you both. With that, Mr Rhodes disappeared out the door, and Sara was face to face with her Master.

"Sara," he said as he brushed the tip of her nipples with his open palm, you were beautiful and well behaved tonight. Did you enjoy our little walk?" He saw the color rise in her face. "See, I know you. I knew you'd like others to see you, to touch you. This is just a glorious beginning. I will keep you safe as long as you behave. If you misbehave, I shall have to discipline you. I do not care what else you're doing or what other things arise in your life, Saturday nights are mine. Do you understand? Every Saturday, you will be here not later than 3 pm. She nodded, and felt very warm and safe. Now, Go and get a big bath towel from the bathroom and put it on the table. I' going to rub oil on you to help any soreness vanish, and then you may sleep. She returned with the towel, spread it, and climbed up onto it. She laid out flat. He poured the oil liberally on his hands. He took her hands, one at a time, and massaged them, her arms, her shoulders. He lightly smeared the oil over her breasts and nipples and quickly moved past them to her tummy. Then her poured more oil on his hands and started at her feet and worked up. He stopped when his thumbs pressed against her still soggy pussy. More oil. He spent a good fifteen minutes gently massaging her breasts and rubbing the soothing oil into the skin of her nipples. "You know, Sara, I really do love your breasts. They are without a doubt, the finest I have ever held." Last, but certainly not least, one last handful of oil and he massaged her pussy, gently, tenderly, even lovingly. "Now, get some rest. I'm here." He kissed her softly and turned out the overhead light. "Sweet dreams, y love. You will learn."

Please give me your comments and suggestions. I am just learning.

12