Shagged Drunk Mother

Story Info
Son enjoys his tipsy Mum
1.7k words
3.94
699.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened last year. I had never ever thought about my mother this way before in my life. I am 20 now and my mother is 42. To begin with I was a very loved son and my mother was very fond of me. But my parents decided to send me abroad for studies. I came to UK and that's where I am now. It had been a year since I left my parents and they were missing me. My mom in particular. So my father decided to send her to visit me as he had to take care of his business. My mother is quite an average woman with nice average boobs and a firm figure. She just did the daily house chores and nothing much. She had no social life, not many friends and parties a very simple life.

But things changed when my mother came here to the UK. I took her around the place showed her the famous places and then by the time she had to go back this incident occurred that changed my views about her and me.

One night I told her to come to a club with me as they are the most happening places in UK. So the next day I took her shopping for clothes and stuff. She bought a nice sleeveless top and a denim skirt till her knees. It was quite descent but just showed a nice cleavage. I took her to the club and bought her a drink, she didn't drink alcohol so I got a soft drink. Then I asked her to come with me to the dance floor and we were dancing with some distance between us. Then I noticed a man trying to get close to her and try to touch her ass. Even she felt it but thought it was not something done deliberately. This kind of turned me on. I thought even I could do it. But before that I had to get her a bit drunk.

I went to the bar and asked for coke with two shots of vodka in it. Then I came back and gave it to my mom. She did feel the taste differ and said ' this tastes weird! '

to which I replied ' well, maybe the coke's not too fizzy and lost the fizz .'

She didn't say much after that. I was waiting for her to finish so that I could get her another one like that. After about 3 such drinks she was a bit tipsy and while dancing fumbled a bit. I took the opportunity with both my hands and caught her. My hands around her I could feel her boobs touching my chest. This was the first ever hard on I got of my mom. Now while dancing I just caught her by the waist or sometimes put my around her to pull her close to me if someone passed behind her. She didn't seem to mind that. I then got her couple more drinks and this is when she had lost it.

I was dancing in front of her holding her close to my chest feeling her boobs and my hard-on touching her sometimes. Then I tried a bolder move going behind her still holding her waist and now my crotch in her ass. It was soft and I am sure she felt it. She then wrapped her hands around mine on her waist. I was enjoying this and very slowly I tried to move my hands to her breasts. I could feel her boobs resting on my hands but had no courage to touch them. After touching her up like this for some time I was not willing to stop, but it was the time for the club to shut so we had to leave. In the taxi I put my hand around her and pretended to be very drunk as this would give me an excuse to touch her legs or boobs. I felt her legs few time like that and it was really warm and smooth. And she casually kept her hand on my thigh. I was scared she would feel my penis and the hard on I had, but she didn't.

Once we were home I was living in a students home with not rooms and we had to share my room. Usually I would sleep on the couch in my room and she on the bed. After reaching we just sat and chatted for about 5 minutes after which I saw her cleavage and something got over me. I told her that I was really tired and decided to change. I took my clothes off in front of her so that she would see my hard on. After I was in my boxers and my hard on was very much visible my mother turned to me and said ' I think u should have some decency, you are a grown up after all .'

To which I replied ' mom, no matter how old I get I will always be your baby.'

Saying this I went to her and gave her a hug while she was sitting on the bed. After a hug I slowly kissed her on her neck to which she giggled and said ' it tickles.'

I smiled and gave her a kiss on her lips. She was really taken back by that and pushed me away. ' what are you doing??' she yelled.

I looked at her and sat beside her put my arm around her and said ' mom, I have been here for more than a year, and I had no sex , for just this one night forget you are my mom, please.'

She again said ' how can you think like that I'm your mother and ......' as she was talking I grabbed her and kissed her. This even more intensely. I put my tongue in her mouth and my hands ran up her skirt. As I touched her pussy she jerked and I continued to touch it.

Not slowly I started licking her neck and down her cleavage. My hands got inside her top and slowly I started removing it. She said nothing and didn't even look at me. She was in her bra and I licked her boobs along the bra and then took it off as well. Her boobs looked really tempting I could not take my eyes of them I sucked them and by this time she started to enjoy it as well. I pushed her on the bed and started to take her skirt off. She even helped me with it. Then I licked her thighs and around her panties which were wet. I could smell her dripping. I licked her along the panty elastic between her legs to which she really started moaning. Slowly with my teeth I pulled her panties down so that I could lick her pussy. I licked it with slow strokes of my tongue sometimes in between spitting my saliva on it and making it even more wet.

This really turned her on.

Slowly I went up and lay on her. I was kissing her passionately and trying to insert my cock in her pussy. it was so wet and slippery that it took me about 3 attempts to succeed. After that I slowly fucked her. It was really great me in my mom's pussy. she started to moan to this and her moaning really turned me on. I took my cock out of her pussy and pulled her by the hair to make her sit. Then I put my cock drenched in her pussy juices in her mouth and stroked it in her mouth. She took hold of my balls with one hand and stroked her pussy with the other. I moved her face so violently around my cock that she was choking when my cock touched the back of her throat. I shot my cum in her mouth and on her face and then I kissed her. I could taste my own cum in her mouth and around her lips. After kissing her I opened her mouth and emptied my mouth of my cum and saliva into hers.

She thought at that moment that it was over and closed her eyes expecting nothing more. But to her surprise my cock was still as hard as a rod I made her stand and bend over on the table. I licked her ass hole put loads of saliva on it and fucked her ass hole with my tongue. Then I stood up and put my cock in her pussy from behind and fucked her. The table banging against the wall was really loud but I had nothing to worry about it was vacation when she came and there was nobody in the house. I then turned her around and made her sit on the table and then fucked her. Her moans were something I can't describe they were the best I heard.

I banged my cock hard in her, groping everything I could her boobs, her hair, her waist. Finally I caught the edge of the table with both my hands and banged in with all my strength for about 10-15 strokes and shot all my sperm in her pussy. she was completely out of her senses. After that we went to the bed and fell asleep in each others arms. My mother didn't speak anything to me during sex or after it. Next day when she woke up in bed naked with me she started to cry. And again seeing her naked I was turned on I gave her a hug and she saw my cock upright. And I fucked her again in the morning as well.

After that she stayed for 4 more days and I fucked her nearly thrice everyday. She didn't say a word or speak anything about the sex but gave into all my advances. My mother is back home now and I'm still in UK. I don't think she will come here again. But whenever I think of her this is what comes to my mind. If anyone for you liked my story or have any questions you can contact me on my email.