Shahari's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" she gasped, as his hard cock pumped in and out of her and she felt her orgasm start to build again. He felt so hard and relentless in contrast to her yielding flesh. "Oh, my lover, my lover, my...ohhh...OHHH!"

Her nails clawed his back as she came again. Her beautiful face made even more so by the throes of rapture, her firm body undulating beneath him and the insistent throbbing of her luscious tight pussy tipped him over the edge. With a wolf-like howl of agonising pleasure he erupted inside her; it seemed as if she must surely milk him dry.

When at last the intense feelings began to ebb away, he was stunned to find that now he was the one who was crying. He hadn't shed tears for...how long had it been, anyway? Too long. As she held him tightly to her, his body shook with sobs; he could hear her whispering in his ear as she stroked his back, comforting him as his mother once had, long ago when he was a little boy, before she had died.

"I'm sorry," he cried.

"It's all right, don't be ashamed, my darling." She rained kisses on his face. "Please don't be ashamed. I will never think less of you for showing your feelings."

He held her close. "Marry me," he whispered urgently. "I know you are promised to another, and that this hardly constitutes the style of proposal you deserve. But when we get home, maybe even before if we can find someone who can perform the ceremony, please agree to be my wife, Shahari. I beg you."

Now it was her turn to cry. The girl who was content to follow her parents' wishes in her choice of life partner seemed long ago and far away, almost like an entirely different person. Ilias was the only man for her; she knew that now, without a doubt. She had not expected this proposal and had been prepared to accept the consequences of becoming 'soiled goods' in the eyes of any potential future husband. How she had changed!

"Yes, with all my heart," she told him."

They melted into one another's arms again, their passion strengthened by their promise to one another. From inside the cave, Shahari could plainly hear the now unmistakeable sounds of two people pleasuring one another coming from inside the cave. The thought that her future father-in-law had heard her in that state made her feel a little self-conscious, and yet at the same time she realised that it had sparked the same need in him and Serila. This in turn fuelled her own desire, and for some length of time – or non-time – unmeasured and immeasurable, they toyed with one another and talked and laughed and made love until, at last exhausted, they fell into a deep and dreamless sleep, their lives changed forever in a way that mere magic could never achieve.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
seeyouatsevenseeyouatsevenabout 12 years ago
Great

Excellent story from kisses to fucking. Keep the stories cuming and me as well.

HB1965HB1965over 14 years ago
Wow!

I'm very impressed as well as turn on

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01 Wives get impregnated by a human hybrid.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hadley's Cherry Teenage gymnast offers her virginity to her Dad's boss.in First Time
Arranged An unconsummated arranged marriage needs a friend.in Loving Wives
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories