Shahrabarb's Arabian Nighs Ch. 5

Story Info
The saga concludes.
3.8k words
4.33
29.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb's story begins, "Officer Tim Harvey had recently graduated from the police academy and was driving around his beat at two in the morning. The handsome twenty-three year old works for a police department in a large Southwestern U.S. city and patrols an undeveloped area of the town that is mostly desert. Houses are few and far between. The ones that are there are like mansions. It was a slow night, even more so in the outlying area where Tim works. It was difficult to just find anyone out and about in his area, let alone locate criminal activity. Tim looked up at the full moon in the sky and remembered hearing that it was usually busy when the moon was full. Tonight it sure wasn't."

"Tim was overjoyed to finally see the headlights of an oncoming car as he drove down a long, straight stretch of road. As the car got closer he noticed it would drift into his lane a little then swerve back into its own lane. After seeing this a couple times he was worried that the driver may be drunk. He slowed down as he came upon the vehicle and it nearly sideswiped his patrol car. The car was a newer model Cadillac being driven by a black female. Tim turned his car around as fast as he could and sped after the vehicle. He turned on his overhead lights and pulled the Cadillac over as he called out the vehicle's license plate. His radio transmissions appeared to go through to the dispatcher but he received mostly static back. Tim figured he was in a dead spot where the signal was partially blocked. Seeing as it was a female he had pulled over he wasn't too concerned for his safety so he approached the vehicle."

"Upon making contact with the vehicle he could smell alcohol on the woman's breath. Tim told the driver he had pulled her over because she was weaving all over the road and asked the woman for her license. She said it was in her purse, which she forgot at a company function she had just left. He then asked her how much she had had to drink and she told him she had a couple glasses of wine."

"Tim had the woman step out of the car so he could put her thorough some field sobriety tests. She stumbled as she stepped out of the car but Tim caught her before she could fall to the ground. When Tim helped the woman back up, he realized how beautiful she was. The moonlight shined on her ebony skin. He could smell her perfume in the air, it was one of his favorites. He breathed it in as he looked her up and down to make sure she hadn't skinned her knee or otherwise hurt herself. "

"The woman appeared to be about forty, give or take a few years. Sometimes it was hard for Tim to tell how old black people are because they seemed to not show their age as much as whites(at least he thought so). Her figure was something behold. She obviously worked out often and kept herself in terrific shape. And she had the greatest ass he'd ever seen. The woman's body basically looked like J-Lo's but with bigger tits. Tim had gotten an eyeful of her cleavage when she was bent over, her breasts practically spilling out of the plunging neckline of the navy blue dress she was wearing."

"As Tim escorted the woman to the shoulder he told her he believed she had more to drink than she was admitting to. The woman was put through a couple sobriety tests, which she failed, and Tim told her he was going to have to arrest her for DUI. Fear filled the woman's eyes and she began to plead, 'Please don't arrest me. My husband will kill me when he finds out.' Tim felt for the woman but he had a job to do. She took a different tact when she realized that her pleas were falling on deaf ears. In her best sexy voice she said, 'Officer, please. Isn't there ANYTHING I can do to make you change your mind?' As the woman spoke she ran her fingers down the neckline of her dress seductively, drawing Tim's eyes downward to her tits."

"Tim could feel his dick begin to get hard as lustful thoughts ran through his head. The woman then reached down and began to stroke the growing bulge in his pants. He had always been attracted to black women and his lust for this one in particular overrode his obligation to uphold the law at this point in time. Tim made up his mind as to what he was going to do. The two of them were at the rear of his car. He grabbed the woman and spun her around so she was facing the trunk."

"He ordered her to lean over and put her hands on the trunk so he could search her. Tim moved in very close behind her and began to run his hands up the woman's arms as if he was feeling for weapons. He moved his hands over her shoulders and down under her arms towards the front. Tim slid his hands over the woman's breasts and exclaimed, 'What have we here? I do believe you're hiding something in there.' With that he slipped his hands inside the woman's low-cut dress and began massaging her breasts. He could feel her nipples stand erect as he played with them. Tim began kissing the back of the woman's neck and grinding his throbbing cock against her full ass as he played with her tits."

"The woman moaned and pushed back against Tim's dick as he dry-humped her from behind. He then slid his hands down and ran them over the outsides of the woman's legs. Tim moved his hands back around to the front of the woman and he moved them up the insides of her smooth legs, bringing her dress up as he went. Tim's hands slowly made their way up her inner thighs and he cupped her damp crotch with one of them when they met. She was wearing a thong that was basically made up of a small triangle of fabric held in place by spaghetti straps. Tim rubbed her pussy through her panties as his other hand found its way back to her breasts. He then slid his fingers inside her panties and stroked her slick lips."

The action between Omar and the servant girls started slowly but was beginning to get heated as the story got interesting. Barb was an old pro by now in regards to keeping her story going while she watched the action unfold before her. Although she still found herself getting wet from both, she could still continue with her story fairly well.

Barb continued, "The woman moaned, 'Mmmmm...' as Tim got her hotter and hotter with his wet kisses on her neck and his roaming hands. He was getting worked up too and without warning he dropped to his knees. Tim yanked on the woman's thong and the straps easily broke apart. The torn panties fell away as Tim buried his face in the woman's pussy from behind. He lapped at her soaking slit and ran his tongue all the way up to her ass. Tim continued sliding his tongue from her clit to her ass repeatedly, coating his face with her juices and his saliva. He loved giving oral sex and had been told he is quite good at it. The woman was obviously enjoying what Tim was doing as she moaned repeatedly, and cried out, 'Oh God, yes,yessss...ooooohhhh....that feels so good...."

"Tim then tongued her ass exclusively as he brought his hands up to her pussy. He began to thumb the woman's hard clit with one hand as he slid two fingers from the other inside her hot slit. Tim worked her like this for a few short minutes until he pushed her over the edge. She cried out, 'Oh! I'm gonna cum! Oh God,' in short choppy bursts and her body jerked and shook as she came. No one had ever licked her like that and she had a very powerful orgasm that seemed like it wouldn't subside. She said, 'I want you inside me,' and Tim stood up. There was no time to take off his cumbersome belt, he wanted to fuck her right then. He unzipped his pants and pushed his underwear down, freeing his painfully hard cock."

By now Omar had had his dick sucked by each of the three servants and he was lowering one of them down onto it. Barb did struggle momentarily with her words as she watched the girl ease down onto Omar's huge pole. Barb got wetter and wetter as she watched the young girl impale herself on that monster. She again wished it were her that was feeling that big dick sliding inside her. She did her best to put those thoughts out of her head and continue with her job.

"In one quick thrust Tim entered her from behind. His dick slid into her soaking wet pussy easily and he began slamming his rod into her forcefully right from the start. Tim grabbed her hips and pulled her to him with each thrust, ramming into her as deeply as he could. It was Tim's turn to talk now. 'God, you feel good. Your pussy is so hot...and wet...' he moaned as he continued to fuck her. Tim then moved his hand to her tailbone and slid his thumb down to her crack. He rubbed her hole with his thumb and she began to moan louder. She was enjoying the attention being paid to a spot that had always been ignored by her previous lovers. She never thought she would like such things but she was quickly finding that it got her hotter than she had ever been."

"The woman continued moaning loudly as Tim fucked her and worked her hole. He took that as a cue that she was really enjoying it so he pushed his thumb into her ass. Her ass was still coated with saliva and his thumb slipped in easily. This sent shivers up the woman's spine and she cried out, "Oh yeah, put it in me. Put it in my ass." He slid his thumb in and out of her ass a few times as she reached down and played with her clit, trying to get herself off again. Tim withdrew his thumb and backed out of the woman's pussy. She knew what was coming and she badly wanted it. She sexily purred, 'Oh yes, put it in me. Fuck my ass with your hard cock."

"Tim guided the head of his dick up to the woman's ass and began to slowly push inside, taking it nice and slow so as not to hurt her. His cock is of decent length but it's pretty slender, making entry into her tight hole easier. It slips past her sphincter muscle and inside without much trouble and soon he is sliding in and out of her ass. Tim moans, 'Oh...it's so tight...it feels so good.' His thrusts become more urgent as he feels his passion build. He knows he can't hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum," he calls out, 'I'm cumming, I'm cumming...' The woman feels Tim's cock swell as he shoots his load into her ass. She feverishly works her clit and reaches her second orgasm as he pumps the last of his cum into her."

Barb couldn't take it any longer. She was getting hotter and hotter as she watched each servant girl take Omar's erection inside her. Even Shamsa had felt that big thing inside her! Barb was the only one in the room who hadn't. She wanted to ride that thing and could no longer hold herself back. Besides, she needed to act now or Omar would cum and the opportunity would be gone. She got up from her chair and pushed the veil aside as she entered the pillowed area. Omar said, "It appears we have a visitor," as Barb nudged the servant that was riding him off to the side. Barb stepped over Omar and lifted up her nightie as she went down to her knees. She guided his cock to her soaking wet slit and eased down onto it. Although Barb had never had something so big inside her pussy she slid down fairly easily due to how wet she was.

"Girls, make her feel comfortable," said Omar as the servants moved to her. They lifted her nightie off over her head and began running their hands over her nude body. As Barb bobbed up and down slowly on Omar's rod the servants began sucking her breasts and kissing her all over. All the fantasies Barb had involving Omar and the three servant girls were coming true all at once. One of the servant girls turned Barb's head to the side and kissed her deeply as she reached down to play with Barb's clit. Barb's body was on fire with mouths sucking her breasts, a tongue in her mouth, slender fingers rapidly working her clit, and a huge cock filling her pussy. She came violently as she slammed down onto Omar's pelvis again and again as his thrusts met hers.

Barb could feel Omar's cock swell and she knew he was going to cum. She lifted off of him and replaced her pussy with her mouth. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could as she jerked his slick shaft. Omar shot his load into the back of Barb's throat and she milked every drop from him, keeping all he had expelled in her mouth. Barb then took the load and French kissed each of the servant girls, sharing Omar's seed as she had seen them do during the evening of her second story. "That was an unexpected pleasure," said Omar as he motioned for Barb to lay down. "I couldn't help myself," admitted Barb. They caught their breath for a few moments and, seeing as how Barb's story was interrupted, Omar asked how it ended. She then concludes the story.

"The dispatcher's voice comes over Tim's radio, snapping him back to reality,'1A74, are you Code 4?' He presses the button on the hand mic that's attached to his uniform shirt and replies, '10-4. I was having radio trouble.' He tried to sound normal but it was difficult because he was out of breath. The dispatcher called back, 'Did you copy the traffic from before?' Tim didn't know what she was talking about but he didn't really feel like talking on the radio at that point in time. He just answered with, '10-4.' It was at that time that Tim realized he was still standing there with his semi-erect dick in the woman's ass. He pulled out and tucked his dick back into his pants as the woman stood up and got herself situated."

"Neither one spoke for a moment. Tim then told the woman how incredible the sex was and how beautiful is. She responded in kind and confessed that he had been the first person she had ever had anal sex with and that he did things to her with his tongue she'd never had done before. She reached her hand up to his cheek and moved her face to his. They kissed deeply for a moment then Tim asked where she lives. She said it wasn't too far away. He said he would follow her home to ensure she made it okay. She was, after all, still intoxicated."

"Tim followed her back to a her very large home and walked her to the door. As he was warning her about the dangers of driving drunk the front door opened and out stepped the Chief of Police for Tim's department. The older, large black man had just handed Tim his badge at his academy graduation a couple weeks ago. Tim now realized what the dispatcher was trying to tell him when his radio was breaking up. He had pulled over the Chief's wife!"

"The Chief said he was worried because his wife was a little late getting back from the function she had gone to. She said she had car trouble and 'this nice officer' came along and helped her. She said it was just a loose wire and he had fixed the problem. He was kind enough to escort her home to make sure she got there okay. The Chief shook Tim's hand, the same on that was just all over and inside his wife's body, and looked at his nametag. He said, 'Officer Harvey I want to thank you for taking such good care of my wife.' 'No problem, sir,' replied Tim shakily. The Chief then went back inside and his wife approached Tim. She slyly said, 'I want to thank you for taking such good care of me too,' as she placed something in his hand and kissed his cheek. As Tim walked back to his patrol car he looked at what she had given him. It was the panties he had ripped off her."

"Tim later received a Community Service award from the Chief for his actions that night. He chuckled as he thought about what had happened. Tim fucked the Chief's wife and he gave him an award for it! Tim drops by the Chief's house while on duty from time to 'visit' with Vanessa, the Chief's wife, while he is out of town." Omar clapped as Barb finished her story. "Very good. You are a truly gifted storyteller." "Being so horny I could scream helped a lot," replied Barb." "You have certainly earned your million dollars. Shamsa will escort you back to your room where you will sleep unshackled. You have completed your task, there is no further need to keep you in your restraints," said Omar. Barb grabbed her nightie and headed back to her room with Shamsa. Shamsa did not stay with Barb that evening. When Barb went to bed she ran the events that had taken place through her mind and she masturbated herself to another orgasm before going to sleep.

The following morning Barb woke up and lay in bed just staring up at the canopy above her. She kept thinking how unbelievable everything had been over the past week or so. The mysterious job interview, finding out just what her job duties were and what it would pay, and everything that transpired once she got to Omar's. She had told erotic stories to a wealthy Middle Eastern man while he had sex with his servants. She experienced sex with another woman and she loved it. Barb began to think she would almost miss this place when it comes time to leave.

Barb ate breakfast with Omar and he said he had something important to discuss with her afterward. They went to a shaded patio area outside and Omar told her he wanted to let her in on a little secret and that he had another proposition for her. He said, "As I'm sure you can imagine, you are not the first person who has been brought here. But I must tell you; you have shown yourself to be the best. You went along with everything, for the most part without a fuss. Your stories were truly original and very erotic. And you willingly joined in at the end, something I found more than a little enjoyable."

"Thanks," replied Barb, "I found it 'more than a little enjoyable' myself. Please just get to the point." "I am aware that you and your husband are divorcing. This will leave you no one in particular to go home to, and no real reason to go back. I am inviting you to stay here and live with us. You will have your million dollars, and access to much more. You can travel wherever you want, whenever you want and live a life of luxury that even your million dollars will not afford you." Barb began to speak but Omar put his hand up to silence her before she could. "Before you answer, let me tell you the secret. It may affect your choice."

With that Omar clapped his hands and Shamsa and the three servant girls came outside. "You see, these four girls are not really servants here...they are my sisters. Our father had many wives, a harem if you will, and we are all from different mothers. Since I was a male I was afforded an education and travel around the globe. My sisters were not afforded the same opportunities. They were not very pleased with this. After they had all reached womanhood they came to me one night and, in a scene reminiscent of the ones you saw in the story room every night, they persuaded me to help them get what they felt what was rightfully theirs. In return they were willing to provide for my various needs. It was an arrangement that came to be enjoyed by all."

Omar continued speaking to the shocked Barb, "We arranged for our father to have an 'accident.' No one grieved for him for he was an evil, evil man with no friends. Even the authorities didn't investigate his death too vigorously. They were as glad to see him go as we were. In the end I got all his money, bought grand new houses for all our mothers, and built this oasis for my sisters and myself. We soon became wont for excitement so we came up with ways to amuse ourselves. We put our money to good use and had people like yourself come here and perform whatever task we dreamed up. Everything that happened here during your stay was staged. It was Shamsa who came up with this scenario and all it entailed."

Barb responded, "From time to time I did think things appeared a little scripted." One of the "servant" girls spoke up; "I did find it hard to concentrate when we were in the story room. I found myself just wanting to listen your wonderful stories." Omar continued, "If you chose to stay you will not lack for anything, including pleasures of the flesh. Obviously, you can come up with future 'adventures' for us all to partake in if you like. You certainly have the imagination for it. If you decide to go, all we ask is that you keep your visit and everything that happened a secret." Barb asked for some time to think the proposition over. She went through the day mulling things over and she finally made up her mind as night fell. Barb went to Omar and said only two words.

12