ShahraBarb's Arabian Nights

Story Info
Barb applies for mysterious job with fringe benefits.
3.1k words
4.18
70.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb sits at the kitchen table sipping her morning coffee as she hunts through the local paper for a job. The want ad reads, "Wanted- adventurous, creative woman for lucrative short-time position. Travel involved. Call 867-5309 for appointment."

"That looks interesting," thinks Barb as she circles the ad with her highlighter. Not much else caught her eye in the paper. Barb is truly on her own for the first time in her life. Her husband of twenty years, a college professor, ran off with a student half Barb's age. The divorce is not yet final and the couples' belongings have not been divided up. Barb's husband hired a very prominent lawyer and it does not appear she will make out as well as she had hoped to. No kids, no job, but at least she will keep the house, which she is currently living in.

A quick phone call to the number listed in the ad and Barb is off to the shower to get ready for her interview. Barb makes it to the upscale office building where the interview is to take place with plenty of time to spare. Once at the correct suite, she checks in at the front desk and takes a seat. There are two other women waiting in the office and Barb makes nervous small talk with them as they await their interviews. She notices that everything in the sparsely decorated office is brand new. It even has that "new carpet" smell to it. As she talks, Barb notices that the two other applicants are a bit younger than she is. Barb is a very attractive woman in her mid-forties but she doesn't look it. Barb's shoulder-length light brown hair frames her beautiful face perfectly and her 36D breasts top off a wonderfully full figure that would never be mistaken for overweight. Needless to say, she gets her fair share of looks when she is out and about.

The secretary calls Barb's name and she goes into the adjacent room. Once inside she finds a chair sitting in front of a small desk and a heavy-set young man, who introduces himself as Jeffrey, coming to greet her. Barb is asked to take a seat after a brief handshake and she smoothes out her navy skirt as she sits down. She looks down to make sure her cream colored blouse is in order and, as she looks back up, she catches Jeffrey briefly staring at her breasts. She is unnerved for an instant, wondering if she shouldn't have worn this blouse because it is sheer enough to show off her lacy bra. "What the hell," Barb thinks to herself, "sex sells."

Jeffrey goes about asking Barb about her school history, family, and other things that seem kind of odd for a job interview. Not once was she asked for a resume, nor was she asked to fill out an application. This all seemed rather strange to Barb but she kept right on answering Jeffrey’s queries. When asked if she would have a problem with travel, Barb explains that she really doesn't have too many ties that would keep her from it. Wondering what the hell the job could be she asks Jeffrey what the job is and what her duties would be. Jeffrey explains to Barb that he was hired by a very wealthy, if not a little eccentric, man from the Middle East to find a sort of temporary personal assistant. He himself didn't know all the details, just that he was to interview women for the assistant position. He assured her that she would live luxuriously for the time she was employed and that no harm would come to her. Jeffrey added that the reason the want ad stated an "adventurous" woman was needed was because not all the details of her duties would be divulged in the begining. Only that she would be paid handsomely. Throughout the interview Barb was friendly, candid, and self-assured. All the while there was a small, hidden camera aimed at her.

When the interview concluded Jeffrey asked Barb if she was still interested in the job, even with all the mystery. Barb knew she would have to get a job at some point and that the "lucrative short-term" position may be just the thing to tide her over financially until her alimony kicks in or until she a full-time job. It would also get her away from the house and all the painful memories it contains. She told Jeffrey she was still interested and he said he would be conducting interviews for the next few days. He told Barb he would call her within the week if she were given the position.

Over the next few days Jeffrey conducted many interviews. After he was done he was advised via fax that Barb was to be given the job. The fax also included further instructions. True to his word, Jeffrey contacted Barb at home and told her the job was hers. He told her she needed to pack enough clothing, both casual and business, for a weeklong stay in a desert climate. She would have a couple days to get things done (i.e. hold mail, etc.) then a car would be by her house early Monday morning to pick her up and take her to the airport.

Monday rolls around and Barb is all set to go when she hears a knock at her door. She opens it to find a man in a suit stating he is there to take her to the airport. He retrieves her luggage and they head out the door. It is then that Barb sees that a limousine is parked in front of her home. The driver opens a rear door for Barb. He advises her to make herself comfortable and help herself to any and all accoutrements in the limo. After a relaxing drive to the airport Barb is surprised to see that the limo is not going to the main terminal. It pulls up to a private security gate and they drive straight out to the tarmac where a private plane awaits. Barb's things are loaded onto the plane and she finds that other than the pilot and one crewmember, she is the only one on the plane. The pilot states over the intercom that she is to relax and get set for a long flight. If there is anything she needs the crewmember will see to it she is taken care of. Barb thinks she could get used to this kind of lifestyle.

After a long and uneventful flight the plane lands on a private airstrip somewhere in the middle of a desert in an unknown country. Another limousine awaits as Barb exits the plane and she is taken to a large nearby compound. The walled compound was all she could see for miles around. Once past the armed guards at the gate Barb is taken to the main residence at the compound. It is a huge modern mansion with minimal Middle Eastern accents in the architecture. Barb is escorted inside and shown to her "bedroom." It is only a bedroom in the sense that there is a bed in it. Barb's expansive living quarters was as large as a few rooms in her home put together. She wanders around, exploring her new digs and she likes what she sees.

There's a king size canopy bed covered with a flowing veil, a bathroom as large as any normal room with a huge sunken bathtub, including water jets. All the modern conveniences were provided. Even with all the wonderful things that Barb was beholding, she could not help but wonder what she was doing here. She still did not know what her job was. A knock came at the door and a beautiful young servant girl dressed in what appeared to be a genie or belly dancer's outfit entered the room. Her dark eyes shone above the sheer gauzy fabric covering her lovely face. She couldn't be much older than twenty.

The girl identifies herself as Shamsa and informs Barb that she will her personal servant while Barb stays at the home. She states that dinner will be served in a while and she is there to get Barb ready. Shamsa goes and starts running a bath, telling Barb that other servants will be there shortly to bathe her. "I think I can handle that myself," Barb protested but Shamsa insisted. She tells Barb that she is a guest at the home and she is to be treated as the master wishes her to be treated. It would be taken as an insult not to abide by her host's wishes. She adds, for emphasis, that the master has a bit of a temper. "Just consider it a trip to, how do you Americans say, a spa," Shamsa advises in a sweet Middle Eastern accent.

With that Shamsa clapped her hands and three more young servant girls, each dressed in short white toga-like robes, came into the room and approached Barb. "Just let yourself be pampered, you've had a long trip, Madam" advised Shamsa as Barb was led to the bath. Things were all happening so fast, Barb didn't know what to think or do. She certainly didn't want to insult someone who would be paying her a lot of money. She figured "when in Rome…" and decided to just go with it. Once in the bathroom, the three girls began to take Barb's clothes off for her. She helped where needed, lifting arms and feet. Once nude Barb was led into the huge sunken tub by all three girls, her large bare breasts swaying as she stepped down. The servant girls all entered the bath still wearing their robes.

Not being used to this, Barb was guided along by the servant girls as to what she needed to do with gentle nudges and guiding hands. She was guided down into the water as one girl grabbed a large pitcher from the edge of the tub. This was used to wet Barb's hair as she tilted her head back. The other two girls grabbed soft sea sponges and sweet-smelling liquid soap as the one tending to Barb's mane reached for some shampoo. The girl with the shampoo poured some out onto her hand and worked it into Barb's hair as the other two worked a lather up in the sponges. Barb was guided to stand and the girls with the sponges stood at her sides. They began slowly, gently washing Barb's nude form with their soft sponges, covering her in soapy suds while the third girl massaged the shampoo into Barb's scalp.

Barb was enjoying the sensation of being pampered in such a way and found she was not feeling shy, embarrassed, or self-conscious at all. This surprised her, but not as much as the thoughts swirling around inside her head. She found herself staring at the servant girls' bodies. Their thin cotton robes were completely wet and showed off that they were not wearing anything underneath. The wet fabric clung to their firm breasts, their areolas clearly visible, as were the dark patches of hair down below. Barb had never been with a woman before and, although it was a fantasy of her soon-to-be-ex-husband, she never gave the idea much thought. Her husband would relate fantasies to her but she always blew him off. Now she found herself getting more and more turned on as the girls slid their soft sponges over her breasts and between her thighs. Barb gazed at their nubile forms as they lathered up every inch of her nude body.

Barb found herself off in another world inside her head until she was jostled back to reality when the servant doing her hair rinsed her off with the pitcher as the other two stepped away. Barb was then guided out of the tub and the servant girls with the sponges dried her off with the thickest, softest towels she had ever felt. While they dried her body, the third servant dried and brushed Barb's hair. Once the servants were done they led Barb into her bedroom, still nude. Shamsa was standing there waiting next to a massage table that had been set up while Barb was in the bath. "I hope you are feeling better," Shamsa said as she motioned Barb over to the table. "A quick massage and then we will get you dressed for dinner."

Shamsa had Barb lay down on the table as the servant girls slipped out of their wet robes. Barb pretended to close her eyes but she watches the servants disrobe through thin slits. The three beautiful girls slip on fresh robes and move to the table. One servant pours out warm, very light oil over Barb's back and down her legs as the other two began to work it in. The spiced oil has a wonderful smell that hits Barb's nose almost immediately. Her lustful thoughts continued as the servants' six slender hands worked their way over her body. Barb could feel herself growing wetter as the girls ran their hands up her inner thighs and over her butt. It was one thing for them to have been using sponges in the bath, but now she was feeling the touch of another woman's hand in areas they have never been.

Two of the servant girls moved down and worked on Barb's feet as the other got up on the table and straddled Barb's backside. Barb could feel the coarseness of the servant girl's pubic hair against her butt as the girl sat down. After the initial shock, the sensation became quite erotic for Barb and she found herself getting more and more excited. It almost appeared to Barb that the girl was moving her crotch back and forth on her butt on purpose as she massaged Barb's back and shoulders. It all served to make Barb's pussy positively dripping wet.

When the servant girl got down from the table she guided Barb onto her back. A highly aroused Barb rolled over willingly and the three servants began working on Barb's front side with the oil. Two of them smeared oil down Barb's legs as the one who had sat on Barb slid her slick hands over Barb's full breasts and shoulders. The two servants working the legs worked their way up slowly, methodically, inching towards where Barb was aching to be touched. Barb almost felt like she could cum from the anticipation as they worked her over. The girl working Barb's breasts seemed to focus on her nipples, slyly moving them between her slick fingers as she closed them, never actually tugging or pulling on them. Barb was doing her best to stifle the moans that were welling up inside, then all at once, the three servant girls stopped.

They stepped back and Barb lay there unsatisfied, extremely horny, and in need of release. Shamsa, who had been watching the whole time, stood next to the table holding a beautifully ornate robe for Barb to slip into. The robe was heavy, and not the kind you put on when you get out of the shower. "You will be wearing this to dinner," said Shamsa as she helped Barb into the robe. The front had large buttons that went up just far enough to leave a good amount of cleavage showing.

"We have put all of your clothes away, you will not need them. You will be provided with all the clothing you will need while you are here," explained Shamsa. Barb didn't care, if all the clothes were as beautiful and comfortable as the robe she would have no complaints. "You will get to keep any and all clothing you are given when you are done with your work here." Shamsa then led Barb out of the room. As the two left, their movement was watched by the various hidden cameras that were placed throughout Barb's bedroom and bathroom.

Barb was led to a small dining room that was lit with candles. She was told to have a seat and her employer would be joining her soon. A few minutes later a very handsome middle eastern man entered the room with two large bodyguards in tow. The man was clean-cut and was wearing a robe similar to Barb's, only his was more masculine in appearance. One of the bodyguards pulled out the chair on the opposite side of the small table from barb and the man sat down. The man then waved his hand and the bodyguards left the room.

"I hope you had a pleasant journey and that your stay so far has been to your liking," he said in a British accent. "It's a bit overwhelming at first," said Barb, "but I've enjoyed my stay so far. Would you mind telling me what I will be…" the man cuts Barb off, "I will tell you everything over dinner. Let us fill ourselves with good food and drink and I will explain everything to you." With that servants bring in the first course of the meal and pour wine into the glasses on the table.

"Can I at least know your name," asks Barb. "My name is not important. All the servants call me 'Master,' although I'm sure you would not be very comfortable with that, being an independent American woman. Why don't you give me a name and I will answer to it when you address me." Barb looked at him, sizing him up for a name. Mid-twenties to early-thirties, very handsome, with tanned skin, but not as dark as you would expect from a person of middle eastern descent. Slender features, almost like a darker version of Rob Lowe, very well spoken. Barb had to catch herself; she was still aroused from the bath and massage and was looking at the man like a ravenous beast would look at a piece of meat. The only thing that came to her mind, because of the man's dark skin, was the name "Omar." She blurted it out and the man said, "Then Omar it is."

The two of them chatted over the numerous dinner courses. Barb found that Omar had gone to school in England and that his money came from a family oil business. He would not say what country they were currently in, just that they were in his home, nothing further. Barb found him quite charming. His British accent and the way he spoke made him sound a bit like James Bond. The two each finished a couple glasses of wine and servants poured one more as Barb commented, "I thought Muslims didn't drink alcohol."

"I am not a Muslim," replied the man. "I have grown up all over the world and do not claim any faith. I do what pleases me and answer to no one. This brings us to your job. It is really quite simple…

To Be Continued...