ShahraBarb's Arabian Nights Ch. 2

Story Info
Barb gets a million dollar proposition.
3.5k words
4.42
39.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb listened intently as Omar spoke. "You are to be my personal storyteller. Once a night for three nights you are to tell me an erotic story of your own creation while my servants, how should I say, attend to my needs. You will have all day to come up with the story you to are to tell. You may jot down notes that you refer to as you tell your story but you may not write the entire story and read it to me. Reading written stories is too stilted and the story loses the spontaneity if it is read." Needless to say Barb was shocked when she heard what her duties were to be. "You mean to tell me you brought me all the way here to tell you fucking dirty stories? Why not have your servants tell you stories?" "The women here lack the imagination and experience to tell truly good erotic stories. I watched your interview and, given your age, life experience, and the way you carried yourself, I thought you would be a good candidate for the job."

"I still don't understand why you don't just do phone sex on a speaker phone or watch pornos or hire people to have sex for your amusement or something,” Barb continued incredulously. “This is what I desire. You came here of your free will. You have entered into a verbal agreement, one that I intend to hold you to. You will be paid one million dollars when you complete your task. But you must do your best. You will be judged on the quality of your work and how much effort you put into it. Only a 100% effort will earn you your salary.” “And if I refuse…” Barb asked. “Look around you. You have no idea where you are. No one back at your home knows where you are. You will be held here indefinately until you hold up your end of the bargain.”

All of this infuriated Barb. She was basically being held hostage in this mansion with sex stories as her ransom. “Eccentric my ass, this motherfucker’s crazy,” Barb mumbled under her breath. The one thing that hadn’t really sunken in was the figure that was thrown out for her services. ONE MILLION DOLLARS. The thought of such an amount, enough money to be set for life, began to run through her head. “Why are you doing this,” she asked. “Because I can,” replied Omar. “I have more money than I could spend in twenty lifetimes. This is what I want. It is what pleases me at the moment.”

Barb’s anger begins to fade as she begins to think of the task that she is being asked to perform. She can still feel the moisture between her legs and begins to realize that although the task ahead is a strange one, it may not be so difficult after all. She’s not being paid for sex, just for sex stories. Her mind had been racing with erotic images earlier. It can’t be that hard to harness those desires into stories to get this wacko off. “Besides, it’s ONE MILLION DOLLARS,” she thought.

Barb says, “Okay, I’ll do it,” as she gulps down the remainder of her wine. “I knew you would come around,” replied Omar. “Now, I realize how excited one can get sexually when they compose these kinds of stories. I have actually written some myself. In order to ensure that you are kept in the, let’s say, right frame of mind, you will not be allowed to pleasure yourself. You will be observed at all times. If it is not Shamsa who is with you, it will be another servant. At night your wrists will be bound. Every effort will be made to ensure your comfort, but at no time will you be allowed to release your pent up desires. If at some point you manage to steal away and do so, you will forfeit your pay. Is all understood?” “Yes,” responded Barb. “Thank you for your company. Shamsa will escort you back to your room now. I would suggest that you begin work on your stories tonight. Tomorrow you will tell me your first tale.”

Shamsa takes Barb back to her room and she sits down at a desk in near one of her bedroom windows. She tries to get information about this strange man from her servant but Shamsa says she cannot tell her anything. Although she is Barb’s servant while she is there, Shamsa belongs to Omar. Barb picks up a pen and begins to think of story ideas. The first ones that come to mind are replays of her bath and massage, but she knows that as hot as they were for her, they would not suffice for Omar. She begins to delve into her past. “What were some of the fantasies that asshole husband of mine used to tell me,” she thought. He would share favorite erotic stories he had read on the Internet and in Penthouse. It used to annoy Barb back then but now they could be worth a million bucks to her.

Various ideas shoot through her head and she jots down notes for possible stories. After a while she feels a bit tired and tells Shamsa she is ready for bed. Shamsa escorts Barb to her bed, where there is a silky nightgown spread out. Shamsa helps Barb out of her robe and assists her in getting into her nightgown. The cool silk slips down Barb’s body creating a brief chill that runs thorough her. Her nipples jutt out against the fabric as they stiffen. She swears Shamsa was checking her out as she changed. She began to feel the wetness return to her pussy as she imagines Shamsa tending to her as the other servant girls had before. Not a word is spoken as Barb climbs onto the bed and Shamsa places the restraints on her wrists. They have wool lining and are actually fairly comfortable but they don’t allow Barb to reach anywhere on her body. Shamsa sits nearby and watches Barb’s chest rise and fall as she drifts off to a fitfull sleep.

The day breaks and Barb has a light breakfast before getting back to “work.” All the while Shamsa is nearby. By early afternoon she thinks she has come up with the skeleton of that evening’s story, and possibly the next night’s as well. Barb tells Shamsa she needs to stretch her legs and she is given a tour of the estate. As day turns to night the three servant girls return to bathe Barb and give her a massage. Once again they leave Barb wet and wanting more. Her state of mind helps her fill in the blanks of the evening’s story as she picks at her dinner. After dinner she returns to her room and finds that evening’s outfit lying on her bed. Shamsa helps her out of her robe and retrieves her new gown. Barb reacts to the sight of the outfit she is to wear with, “You’ve gotta be kidding.” It’s a sheer white gown that reaches just above her knee. Barb hesitates briefly, realizing that whoever sees her in this outfit will be seeing all of her. She thinks of the money and slips it over her head. Barb waits impatiently in her room for an hour or so, running the story through her head to get most of it down so it will flow naturally. Finally a knock on the door lets her know it is time.

Shamsa leads Barb to a room she was not allowed to see during her tour. Once inside she finds the room is lit only by a few candles. The smell of incense fills the air. There are large pillows spread across the middle of the room. A large veil that hangs from the ceiling covers them. It almost resembles a large teepee. Barb hears, “Welcome, please have a seat,” from the middle of the room. As she moves closer she sees that Omar is under the veil, lying on the pillows. With only candlelight providing illumination it is difficult for her to make out much in the room. Shamsa leads Barb to a chair next to the pillowed area. As Barb sits down she sees that the three servants who wash and massage her are lying on the pillows around Omar and that they are naked. A twinge of jealousy briefly runs through Barb.

“I hope you have a good story for me tonight. I would hate for you to start off on a bad note,” says Omar. “You may begin,” he commanded. Barb did not need any notes. She pretty much had the whole story in her head; it was just jumbled around at that moment. Her first few words got stuck in her throat. Barb grabs the glass of wine that sits on the table next to her chair and takes a drink. She then musters up the courage to begin.

“Joe had been planning for this Saturday evening all week. Karla was coming over to have a few drinks and visit he and his wife Kim. Karla’s husband and daughter were out of town and Joe and Kim were trying to keep Karla from being lonely. It was actually Joe’s idea that Karla come over. He has secretly lusted after Karla ever since Kim started watching Karla’s daughter while she worked. Kim had been bored ever since Sherri, her eighteen year-old daughter from a previous marriage, had gone away to a nearby college. Kim met Karla through a mutual friend and came up with the idea to do daycare for Karla’s little girl when Karla said she wanted to go back to work.”

“Joe was attracted to Karla since their first meeting. How could he not be? Her silky blonde hair, her tight, trim body. Although Karla’s breasts were small, much smaller than his full-figured wifes, they were firm and offered a nice contrast to what Joe was used to. He had watched Karla at holiday get-togethers and by the pool in the summer. Joe secretly snuck peaks at her stiff nipples when she wore her little black dress without a bra and when she emerged from the cold pool water in that tiny bikini she wears. She has been a vision running through his mind at times as he made love to Kim and when he was alone stroking his hard cock.”

As Barb spoke Omar ejoyed the servant girls’ attention. They took his robe off when Barb started speaking and began to stroke his smooth skin. Barb could tell they were using the same oil on him that they use for her massages because she caught a whiff of it as she continued to convey her tale. Barb tried to concentrate on her story but she found herself trying to watch what transpired before her simultaneously. Barb could just see enough in the dim light to know what was going on under the veil. It took all her concentration to keep the story going as she watched Omar slide his hand between one servant’s legs while he brought another’s face to his to kiss her lips. All the while the third servant appeared to be working on Omar’s cock. Her body was blocking Barb’s view but she could tell by the girl’s motions that she was stroking his hard-on.

Barb continued, “When the evening arrived the three of them sat around and made small talk for a bit. Joe eagerly volunteered to make drinks for everyone. Unbeknownst to the girls, he added a little something extra to their drinks. He wanted to be sure they would both be out like a light for what he had planned. Joe had plotted it all out and was certain his scheme would work. He would drug his wife’s drink to keep her knocked out while he had his way with an unconscious Karla. The three of them had a few drinks, listened to music, and chatted until the girls suddenly began to feel tired. Joe, claiming he didn’t want Karla to drive drunk, insisted she stay the night. She could sleep in Sherri’s old room. He claimed it would be the sefest thing for Karla to do.”

It became more and more difficult for Barb to continue the story as she watched the servants work on Omar. She gulped down wine frequently as she spoke, using it as an excuse to watch the sex show before her. Barb was surprised to see Omar guide one girl after the other down to his face as the other two worked the rest of his body. He obviously loved the taste of pussy and definitely did not descriminate against his help. Barb’s crotch was soaking wet with the telling of her story and the scene playing out before her.

“Kim went and helped Karla get ready for bed as Joe cleaned up the glasses. After a few minutes Joe went to see Kim in their bedroom and found her getting into bed. She tells him she tried to give Karla one of Sherri’s nightshirts but she turned it down, telling Kim she sleeps in the nude. Joe feels his erection begin to grow at the thought of what lay ahead. He tells Kim he isn’t tired yet and that he wants to go online for a bit before he comes to bed. Joe goes to his office in the basement and checks his e-mail for a while, waiting to make sure the girls are asleep. After half about forty-five minutes he sneaks up to his bedroom and finds Kim out cold. Joe turns off the hallway light and heads to Sherri’s old room. He silently slips inside the door and closes it behind him.”

Barb hesitates for a moment and a slight gasp escapes her lips. As the servant girls are moving around and changing positions, Barb catches a glimpse of Omar’s erection. Even in the darkness she can tell it’s huge. A servant girl wraps her hand around it and her fingers don’t appear to reach all the way around. It looks as big around as a Coke can and about a foot long! Barb does her best to regain her composure and conitinue with the story but takes the opportunity to gulp down the remainder of her wine to buy some time. Shamsa immediately refills her glass. Barb’s so turned on she can’t think about anything momentarily except wrapping her legs around Omar’s hips and riding that huge cock for all it’s worth.

She shakily continues, “Umm, the room is pitch black and Joe can’t see a thing. He lets his eyes adjust for a moment as he listens to Karla’s breathing. It is obvious that she is asleep from her deep breathing. Joe strips off his clothes, moves carefully onto the bed, and slowly places his hand on Karla. He finds she is lying on her side, facing away from him, and she is not underneath the covers. Karla does not stir at all as he moves his hand over her bare skin. His cock is already hard as a rock and throbbing as he carefully moves his hand up to her breast. He finds Karla is still wearing a bra. “She must have passed out before she could get all the way naked,” he thought.


“Joe carefully undoes Karla’s bra and slides it off over her shoulder. He reaches around and places his hand on her breast. It’s a perfect handful and feels just like he imagined it would, nice and firm. The nipple stiffens under his palm as he gently massages Karla’s breast. The guy who sold him the drugs he used on thegirls was right; they will be dead to the world until it wears off. Emboldened, Joe brought his fingers to his mouth and moistened them. He then swirls the saliva around on Karla’s hard nipple as he kisses the back of her neck. Joe then moves his hand down Karla’s body to her pussy. He slides his hand inside the waistband of her skimpy bikini panties and his fingers find her bush. Joe guides his middle finger back and forth over Karla’s slit. He again brings his fingers to his mouth and wets them. When he places them back at Karla’s pussy his slick fingers slide easily between her lips.”

“Joe ground his erection into Karla’s ass as he slid his finger in and out of her moistening slit. Even though she was unconscious, Karla’s pussy produced juices for Joe’s probing fingers. He dry humped Karla from behind and finger-fucked her for a short time then he moved down to her feet. He gently guided her onto her back and slid her panties off. Joe then nudged his way between Karla’s legs and moved his face to her pussy. He breathed in her musky scent and began lapping at her slit. Joe slid his tongue up and down her wet lips and buried his face in her crotch, sliding his tongue inside as far as it would go.”

“This was what Joe had been fantasizing about for a long time. He was eating Karla’s pussy for all he was worth. He was lost in his ministrations when all of a sudden Karla let out a moan. Joe froze with fright. ‘Oh God,’ he thought, ‘don’t let her wake up now.’ He slowly backed up and Karla rolled back onto her side. Joe froze like a statue until he heard Karla begin to breathe the deep breaths of sleep. Again he then lay back behind Karla, spooning her, and positioned himself to enter her from behind. Joe licked his fingers and moistened the head of his cock, readying it for entry.”

“He guided the engorged head of his cock to Karla’s slit and gently began to push inside. Joe eased inside Karla little by little, pulling out each time, then sliding a little deeper. The feeling was incredible. He couldn’t tell if it was Karla’s body position or if it was just her pussy, but her pussy felt nice and tight. He pumped in and out of Karla as he again reached around and played with her breasts. Karla lets out another moan but does not stir. Joe figures she’s having a sex dream and he doesn’t change his slow, methodic pace out of fear of disturbing the dream. Joe begins to push into Karla with slightly more force as he goes and before long he’s practically slamming into her. He couldn’t help it. This is the realization of a longtime fantasy and he is loving every minute of it. He feels his passion reach its peak and pulls his cock out. Joe pumps his cum out onto Karla’s backside, milking what feels like the greatest orgasm of his life for every drop it’s worth. He smears his semen around Karla’s ass with his slick cock and moves back to spoon her.”

Barb continues with the story, saying, “Joe slides his still-hard cock between Karla’s butt cheeks, smearing his cum up and down her crack with his shaft as he grinds it against her. He then slides it back into Karla’s pussy one last time for a few thrusts before he withdraws and sits up.” As Barb’s story was reaching its climax she watched as one servant girl gave Omar an oily, two-fisted handjob. All the while Omar finger-fucked the other two servants as he moved his head from breast to breast, sucking their nipples. Barb could hear Omar groan as she spoke and she knew he was about to cum. He shot his wad skyward in barely visible white jets as the servant girl pumped his shaft. Barb squirmed in her seat; her wet crotch aching for release that would not come. She could practically taste Omar’s cum as the remainder of his seed oozes down the servant girl’s hands.

The story goes on as Barb breathlessly begins the conclusion, “Joe carefully cleans his cum off of Karla with his shirt and he sneaks back into his own bedroom. He slips between the sheets with Kim and replays the events that just took place over and over in his mind as he drifts off to a deep, satisfied sleep. The following morning Kim wakes Joe up with coffee and the morning paper in bed. She thanks him for being the bartender for the previous evening and says she thinks she had too much to drink. Kim tells him she felt pretty drunk and slept like a rock. She goes on to say, “Speaking of being drunk, Sherri came back to town last night to party with some of her old friends. She showed up here drunk as a skunk last night when you were online. Karla was so sweet. She let Sherri sleep in her old room while she slept on the couch. She’s so nice.” Kim’s words echoed in Joe’s brain. It was so dark in the room and Karla and Sherri have similar builds. He never realized he was fucking his own stepdaughter and not Karla!

TO BE CONTINUED