ShahraBarb's Arabian Nights Ch. 3

Story Info
Barb tells story number two.
2.5k words
4.26
29.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omar dismissed Barb and Shamsa escorted her back to her room. Once back in her room Barb changed into her nightgown and requested some more wine. By that point Barb was so horny that the only way she could see going to sleep was if she passed out from drinking. Shamsa went to the door and spoke with someone outside briefly. Shortly thereafter a carafe of wine was brought to Barb's room and Shamsa poured her a glass. Barb thought the evening went quite well and asked Shamsa what she thought. Shamsa replied that the master seemed to like the story. Barb then asked Shamsa what she thought of it. Shamsa told Barb she found the story quite interesting and that she liked the twist in the end. After Barb polished off the carafe Shamsa helped her to bed. Once again the restraints were placed on Barb's wrists and Shamsa sat watching nearby until Barb was asleep.

The following day pretty much followed the same pattern as the previous one. Meals and time to come up with stories. Walks around the grounds with Shamsa and her daily bath and massage by the three servant girls. Barb was happy that she was 1/3 of the way to her million dollar payday and she was coming up with ideas for stories left and right. I guess being in a perpetual state of arousal does lend the mind to come up with many ideas for erotic stories.

The evening came quickly and Barb felt ready to get on with story number two. Shamsa led her to the same room as before and it was set up exactly as it had been. Barb told Omar a tale of a man who had just relocated to a fairly small town. His company had transferred him to the town and he found a home to live in fairly quickly. The man soon found that the pretty brunette who lived next door liked to get dressed and undressed with the curtains open. The man became obsessed with the woman. He would videotape her as she dressed/undressed. He even caught his neighbor masturbating a couple times. He would stay up until all hours of the night to catch her in her windows in various states of undress and masturbate as he watched. The man even bought an expensive camera with a telephoto lens to take pictures of the woman. He would post the photos of her on the Internet to share his find with the rest of the world. Barb related the man's actions, those of the neighbor, and all of his fantasies in erotically vivid detail.

One night he came home from work and found his home had been broken into. He couldn't find anything missing but he noticed that the burglar had gone through the photos he had taken of his neighbor. He was unsure if all of the pictures were still there but he didn't notice anything of real value gone so he didn’t call the police. He didn't see his neighbor for a couple days after the break-in and thought she may have gone out of town. Then one day he came home from work to find police cars parked outside the neighbor's house. He went to see what was going on and found that she was dead. She had been murdered. The police questioned the man briefly and came by his house with a search warrant later in the evening.

The police advised him that they had found nude photos of the victim near her body. They appeared to have been taken from the direction of his house. The man admitted to being a voyeur but denied he had anything to do with her death. He explained that his home had recently been broken into but they did not believe his story because he did not report it immediately afterward. During the search of the man's home the police found a pair of women's panties and some rope underneath his bed. Needless to say the man denied any knowledge of how the items got there. The pattern of the rope matched marks seen on the victim's neck. Also, the panties matched some found in the victim's lingerie drawer, which had been rifled through and left open. This was all the police needed to arrest the man. He surmised that the burglar must have hit the woman's home after burglarizing his. She must have come home and surprised him, leading to his killing her. Having seen the photos at the man's house, the killer framed the woman's perverted neighbor. It was the perfect crime. Just as with the previous evening Omar fondled the three servants while they pleasured him. It appeared to Barb that the servant's actions almost seemed predetermined. The night before, the girls had all worked on Omar's hard cock with their hands but they never performed oral sex on him. He also didn't have intercourse with them. This night, the girls did suck Omar's huge dick but there was still no intercourse. They finished Omar off, all three huddled around his pole, with each taking turns sucking until he shot his load into one of the servants' mouth. Omar then had the girl who had finished him off French kiss the other two to share his seed between them.

Omar again seemed pleased with Barb's story. The descriptive sex scenes and plot twists showed she had really given the stories a lot of thought and was indeed giving her task the 100% he desired. He dismissed Barb and she stood up on shaky legs. Her body was wracked with pent-up sexual frustration. All the sex stories she worked on, her erotically charged baths and massages, and watching the three servant girls tending to Omar's sexual desires was driving Barb crazy. She shuffled back to her room with Shamsa and again drank a carafe of wine to help her get to sleep. She slipped on her nightgown and Shamsa again secured her to the bed.

This time the wine was not having the desired effect. She was too sexually charged to sleep. Now she was not only horny, she was drunk and horny. She called Shamsa over to the bed and pleaded, "Shamsa, you've got to help me. Can you just undo one of the restraints so I can relieve myself. I need a release so badly I actually feel sick to my stomach. You can place the restraint back on after I'm done and I swear I won't tell a soul." Shamsa replied, "I am sorry but I cannot. It is the master's order that you be bound at night. To disobey him would be very bad." Barb became desperate, "Please, you've just got to help me. You've heard the stories I've been telling. They must have had some kind of an effect on you. Imagine those kinds of stories running through your head all day with no way to relieve the desire that builds up."

"Your stories do fuel a fire inside me, but I am sorry, I cannot release you from your restraints," says Shamsa. Barb then went with what she thought was her trump card, "I'm begging you. I've seen the way you look at me when you're helping me change and when the servant girls come every day. You can watch me masturbate. You'd like that wouldn't you? I'm so horny that I won't be out of my restraints very long. Please…" she implored. Shamsa could see the pleading look in Barb's eyes and found it hard not to help relieve her suffering. She herself was still aroused from the story Barb had told earlier. Shamsa moved onto the bed and began to speak.

"You are very observant," She said as she moved on top of Barb and straddled her hips. "I thought I was being discreet when I was stealing glances. There is something about your beautiful nude body that I found very appealing. Maybe it's your wonderfully large breasts," she continued as she ran her small hands over Barb's silk-covered mounds. Barb moaned audibly at Shamsa's touch and her nipples stiffened beneath the gown. "I must confess that my own desire was so great after hearing your story last night that I waited until you were asleep and I relieved my own passion while I watched you sleep. Perhaps I can help you without disobeying the master's order that you be bound at night."

"Oh, yes…" muttered Barb as she enjoyed Shamsa's touch.

Shamsa leaned down and kissed Barb's mouth tentatively, delicately. Barb opened her mouth slightly, inviting Shamsa's overture. The tips of their tongues brushed against each other lightly as they gingerly brought their lips together in soft kisses. Shamsa planted soft kisses on Barb's cheeks and neck, working her way down as she went. She gently kissed Barb's stiff nipples through her silky gown as she stroked the sides of her breasts. Shamsa would take a nipple between her lips and run them over Barb's stiff nub, occasionally flicking it with her tongue, then she would move to the other breast. She kissed her way down Barb's stomach to her aching pussy. Shamsa pushed the nightgown up as Barb raised her hips. She pushed it all the up to Barb's neck, uncovering her heaving breasts. Barb spread her legs and Shamsa moved between them, bringing her face down to Barb's soaking wet pussy.

Barb began to squirm as Shamsa softly kissed her inner thighs and around her mound. She wanted to pull Shamsa's head down to her pussy and grind her face into it but her arms were restrained. Her passion had been building for days now and here was Shamsa teasing her further, driving her to the brink of insanity. "Oh yes, kiss me there," Barb pleaded. Shamsa moved her mouth to Barb's slit and kissed it lightly. She began teasing it with light strokes of her tongue. Barb could tell she was tentative. She appeared to be "testing the water" before jumping in. With each lap of her tongue Shamsa became bolder, and Barb became more enflamed. Shamsa covered Barb's engorged clit with her mouth and she cooed, "Oh…right there…," as Shamsa flicked it with her tongue.

Omar sat in another room in the house watching a television monitor. He observed what was transpiring in Barb's room through the hidden camera at the top of the canopy at the foot of Barb's bed. Shamsa began to suck Barb's clit feverishly as she flicked it. She was getting as turned on as Barb was. She wanted to make Barb feel good. She also wanted to devour her pussy. Shamsa reached up and played with Barb's nipples as she continued eating her out. This sent Barb over the edge. She raised her hips as her orgasm built to a head. She cried out, "Oh God yes…eat my pussy…eat… meeeee…," as she came. Never in her life had sexual release felt this good. Shamsa had literally sucked out all of her built-up sexual frustration with her mouth. Barb collapsed back onto the bed panting, "Oh God, Shamsa, thank you. You have no idea how good that felt. Oh God…" Shamsa ran her tongue up and down Barb's slit a few more times, enjoying the taste and scent. She then sat up, her face glistening with Barb's juices, and she wiped her mouth.

"I don't know how to thank you," said Barb, "If there's anything at all I can do for you let me know. Anything at all."

"There is one thing you can do," replied Shamsa as she reached behind her back and undid her jeweled bikini top. "I am quite aroused myself. You could, how do you say, return the favor." With that Shamsa's top fell to the ground revealing her small, perfect breasts. Barb watched as Shamsa pushed her genie-like pants down and stepped out of them. She stared at Shamsa's naked body, focusing on her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. At that moment Barb thought Shamsa was even more beautiful than the three servant girls who tend to her daily bath and massage.

Barb had never tasted another woman but she was looking forward to tasting Shamsa. Not because Shamsa had just eaten her pussy and she wanted to return the favor. Barb wanted to taste Shamsa out of pure desire for this beautiful brown-skinned girl. Shamsa moved up to the head of the bed and propped up Barb's head on her pillows. She then straddled Barb's face, placing her wet pussy over Barb's mouth. Barb stuck her tongue out and ran it between Shamsa's lips. She made circles around her clit each time her tongue reached it, then she moved back down. Shamsa began to move her hips back and forth as Barb went up and down along her hot slit.

"Oh, yes…that feels so good," moaned Shamsa as she grabbed the back of Barb's head and ground her pussy into her face. Barb latched onto her clit and began sucking on it and flicking it with her tongue just as Shamsa had done for her. Shamsa bucked on Barb's face and cried out over and over until she came with a deep, throaty, "Oooooooohhh." Shamsa moved off of Barb and kissed her deeply, tasting her own juices on Barb's tongue. She then went to the bathroom and got a washcloth to clean Barb's face. When she returned to Barb she was asleep. Shamsa gently cleaned up Barb and pulled her nightgown back down. That night Barb, at last, slept well.

The next morning Barb awakened feeling refreshed, having had her "needs" tended to the night before by Shamsa. Not long after Shamsa freed Barb from her restraints Omar stormed into the room and angrily began to shout, "You have disobeyed my orders! You have released your passion, therefore forfeiting your pay!"

"How did you know," asked Barb. Omar does not mention the fact that there are cameras spread throughout Barb's room, he only states, "I know everything that goes on in my house! I hope you enjoyed yourself. That one night of passion just cost you one million dollars."

Barb, realizing she may have just blown a million bucks, began to argue her case. "You said I could not relieve myself. I did not. I was restrained just as you ordered."

"That is of no matter," replied Omar, "You violated the intent, the spirit of the order. It is the same thing. I will hear no more from you." Omar began to leave the room when Shamsa spoke. "Please master, it was my fault. If you are to punish someone let it be me." Omar stopped in his tracks and turned around. You could almost see the gears in his head moving from the look on his face. "So be it. You shall be punished in her place. There will be no story tonight. Shamsa, you will be punished and Barb, you shall be made to watch. If anything else like this happens, I will show no mercy. You will not be paid, no matter who pleads your case.

To Be Continued...