Shakedown Cruise

Story Info
He offers lusty, busty wife for crew's entertainment.
11.9k words
4.25
139.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: For sheer fun and unbridled eroticism, it's hard to beat the Forum section in Penthouse magazine, where readers write in to describe their sexual activities. I've always suspected that a lot of those letters are nothing more than fantasy and wishful thinking, but they're still awfully hot, especially late at night when you're home alone.

This story is based around one such letter, entitled All Hands On Deck. I have no idea when it first appeared, or where it has been published in subsequent compilations. I came across it in the Penthouse Uncensored, Vol.4, which was published in 2004.

I've kept the basic plot of the letter intact, but added a few embellishments, reworded some dialogue, changed the names, invented some background and recast the narrative, all to give the story some originality.

To the woman who wrote the original letter, wherever you are, all I can say is thanks, darling, for your adventurous spirit and then having the nerve to write about it. I hope my readers enjoy this version as much as I enjoyed the original.

****

I should have known from the start that it was all a set-up.

Whenever my husband and his best friend, Roy, cook something up, it usually ends in some kind of mischief.

This one was the king whopper of them all, but it turned out to be one of the most breathtaking experiences of my life, so I can't complain.

Roy and Harmon – that's my husband – have been buddies since grade school. They lined up next to each other on their high school football team, they were roommates in college, they were each the best man at their weddings and we have socialized together for the whole 17 years of my marriage.

His wife, Sharon, and I have become best of friends, and our kids are all about the same age so they're friends as well.

So when Roy invited Harmon and me to join them for an overnight sailing trip on his boss's yacht, it sounded like a fun idea. Looking back on it, I should have started getting suspicious when I saw how enthusiastic Harmon was about it – especially when he asked me to put on my white bikini under my shorts and T-shirt.

The white bikini is the one I only wear when I know our three boys aren't going to be around. It is a little whisp of nothing, with thin ties around my neck and back on top, and at the sides on the bottom. The top doesn't come close to holding my voluminous tits, and the bottom is a little bit more than a thong, but not much more. It shows off my ass quite nicely.

For a 39-year-old woman with three kids, I think I have a very nice body. Harmon sure thinks so. He's always bragging to his friends about how hot his wife is, and he takes every opportunity he can to enjoy my body.

My best assets are my tits, a glorious pair of 37Ds, with nipples that are long and fat. They weren't quite that way when we married, when I was 22, but after nursing our three kids, they never reverted back to the size they had been before.

Not only do I have a nice rack, but they are especially big considering that I'm 5-foot-4. Plus I have a butt that has just enough excess to really grab onto and a gorgeous pair of legs.

I have always been considered pretty, with all the features in perfect harmony. People say I look a lot like Shannen Doherty, the actress, but I've read where she's kind of a bitch in real life, so I don't know if that's a compliment or not. But I do have a lot of black Irish to my looks, including a smoky set of hazel eyes and a thick head of dark brunette hair that I usually keep cut a little past my shoulders.

Boys – and men – started noticing me not long after I reached puberty, because my breasts ballooned almost overnight, and I relished the attention. I first got laid when I was 13, by my next-door neighbor, who was 16 at the time, and he knew what he was doing, because he made me come over and over before he was finished.

I wasn't quite a slut in high school, but I got around pretty good. Hey, I was young, I had a lush body that the boys wanted, I liked to party and I loved sex. All in all, I enjoyed the hell out of high school, and I fucked a pretty fair number of guys the whole four years.

But ever since I met Harmon, when I was 20 and working at a supermarket, I've never really wanted anyone else. Why in the world would I? Harmon's a hunk, standing 6-2, 220 pounds and he's stayed in great shape. He works as a foreman for a construction company, and I work part-time at a curio shop.

As for sex, let's just say that I am a very well satisfied woman. Harmon is blessed with what I call "his bat," a long thick dick that he uses to drive me insane with lust. It's probably 8½, maybe even 9 inches long, and it's fat with very prominent veins running all over it.

Moreover, he's not just a Johnny One-Time. Heavens no. He can recover quite nicely after he fucks me, especially if... well, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

It was supposed to be Roy and Sharon, me and Harmon, and Roy's boss, Larry, and his wife on this cruise. But when we got to the marina, the only person we saw was Roy.

"She came down with the flu," Roy said, when I asked about Sharon. "She really felt bad, because she knew you'd be the only woman on the boat without her."

"What about Diane?" I said, referring to Larry's wife. "I thought she was coming, too."

"Something came up with her family," Roy said.

"Wait a minute, you mean I'm going to be the only female on a yacht 10 miles out in the ocean, under the hot sun, with three men?" I asked.

"It'll be all right," Harmon said. "Really. We'll behave. Won't we, Roy."

"Oh absolutely," Roy said.

I almost didn't go. But something in the back of my mind said the prospect of being the only woman on a boat with three quite virile men just might not be that bad of a prospect.

I said earlier that I've never really wanted another man besides Harmon, and that's true, up to a point. But we've been such close friends with Roy and Sharon that over the years we've always engaged in a fair amount of sexy banter, and more than a little bit of flirting – and that includes between me and Sharon.

She and I frequently compare notes on the prowess of our respective husbands, and she's always complimenting me on my tits, while I always comment on how good she looks. She's a dynamite redhead with an hourglass figure and a real zest for life. I'm no lesbian, but if I ever decide to try sex with another woman, she'd be the one I'd try it with.

And Roy is a very nice-looking fellow, about 6-feet tall and well-built, both from his job in construction and from working out, which he and my husband do quite often in the garage that Roy has converted into a weight room.

Up to that point, nothing had ever happened, and the flirting has always been innocent. But Harmon and I have often talked about the possibilities of a foursome with Roy and Sharon, and of doing some casual swinging.

Harmon and I have an active fantasy life that we use to enhance our frequent sexual encounters. In addition to the possibility of swinging with Roy and Sharon, we've also gotten a big charge out of the fantasy of Harmon watching me take on other men, either in a threesome or in a group situation.

Let me emphasize this, so you'll keep it in mind when you read about what we did that weekend. I would never cheat on Harmon. Never. I love him with every fiber of my being, he's the father of my children and he's the best fuck in the universe. And I'm convinced that Harmon feels the same way about me.

But if he wanted to share me with his friends, I was more than willing to go with the flow, as long as he was a participant and as long as he was there to look after me. Harmon is a big, strong fellow, and while he's a very even-tempered person and a real nice guy, on the rare occasions when he's provoked, his anger is an awesome thing to behold. Nobody we know is going to do anything to risk his wrath.

I wasn't sure yet what was going to happen on that cruise, but I had a feeling in my gut that this was the day we were going to finally take that step and live out our long-held fantasy.

And that's just what happened, only it was much, much more than what I expected when we first set sail. I ended up getting repeatedly fucked by seven men that weekend, including my sexy husband.

They fucked me everywhere – my pussy, my ass, my mouth and my tits – over and over, and they turned me inside out and back again. I've never had an experience like it, and I'm not sure I want to do it again. But it was hellacious fun while it lasted.

Here's how it went down.

When we arrived at the dock, Larry told me that since Sharon and his wife had been unable to make the trip that I could handle their duties. We've known Larry and Diane for several years, not real well, but well enough, and he's pretty easy on the eyes, just like Harmon and Roy.

"So what are my duties on this voyage, captain?" I asked in a sort of mock bravado. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Why, drinks, drugs and decoration," he replied jovially.

I just laughed at what I took to be a joke.

I sat on the deck next to Harmon, pulled my hair into a ponytail, adjusted my shades and off we went. It was a warm, sunny summer day, just perfect for sailing. The humidity was up just enough to make everything a little sultry, but it wasn't so hot that it was suffocating. And once we got underway, the sea breeze made conditions quite nice.

Larry was at the controls, with Roy and Harmon working the sails, as we headed into the wind and out to sea. I found a place toward the front of the boat to lie down and get some sun, and I peeled off my T-shirt to let my breasts get a little kiss of sunshine.

I had just about dozed off when I heard my husband calling for me to come join them in the back. I made my way back just in time to see Larry light up a nice-sized joint.

One of the benefits of working for a smaller company – not to mention owning your own company, as Larry does – is that they aren't as fanatic about drugs as bigger corporations, and Harmon's company and Larry's company both fall into that group.

Obviously, if someone is snorting cocaine every day, or if they're drinking or smoking pot on the job, they get concerned. But if someone wants to burn a little weed and have a few brews for recreation when their on their own time, they don't get too bent out of shape about it.

Because we have school-age kids, we don't keep the stuff around the house, but on trips like this, Harmon and I are not shy about rolling joints and getting a healthy buzz going. The fact that Larry had a full bag of some really kind herb was yet another indication of what was to come.

Pot affects me like alcohol does most women, and the combination of weed and booze is a sure-fire way to get my juices going good. I could actually feel my nipples swelling as I held the potent smoke in my lungs. After a few more hits, I went below deck to mix up a pitcher of margaritas.

I brought the pitcher and four glasses back on deck, found the cooler with the ice and poured us a round of drinks. After the second round, we were all starting to feel really good when Larry piped up.

"Well, Denise, I see drinks and I see drugs," he said. "So where's the decoration?"

"Yeah, I know how you can decorate this ship," Harmon said. "Why don't you take off your shorts so we can see your ass, honey."

I looked my husband in the eye, as if to say, "are you sure this is what you want?" He just smiled wickedly and nodded his head slowly.

I stood up, unbuttoned my shorts, let them drop to the deck and kicked them aside. I heard someone – Larry, I think – give off a low whistle as I slowly turned to let the three of them get a good look at my butt cheeks. I could feel their stares, and my pussy began to swell in response.

I mean, I'm like any other red-blooded woman. I get a rush from men looking at me lustfully, and this occasion was no different. I had three very good looking, very sexy men looking at me like a big dog looks at a prime rib, and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

By this time, I had just about figured out that Harmon was going to let his friends fuck me, but what he did next was the final convincing touch.

"You know, Denise, you aren't playing fair," Harmon said, with a twinkle in his eye and a grin on his face. "I mean, we all have our shirts off, but you're still wearing your top. We can't have that."

He walked over to me, reached around the back of my neck and pulled the string that held up the top of my bikini. The top fell open, exposing my breasts to the lustful gaze of three horny men, then Larry reached up and pulled the string in the back until it came loose and he held my top in his hand.

I just stared at my husband as he picked up a bottle of suntan oil.

"We can't risk getting these beauties sunburned, now can we?" Harmon said. "Roy, would you like to do the honors?"

Roy just grinned lasciviously while Harmon sat back down and stared as his best friend proceeded to pour the lotion onto my tits.

I groaned as Roy's strong hands kneaded my tits, and I felt an erotic sizzle every time he touched my painfully hard nipples. My pussy was tingling as he massaged the lotion onto my creamy breasts. I opened my legs as I swayed lustfully, hoping that someone – anyone – would touch me so I could come.

Even though I could see their hard cocks in their baggy swim trunks, they didn't respond, and I understood then that they were taking things at an easy pace. That simply sent my arousal up a couple of notches, because I knew then that I was in for an unforgettable experience.

"How does that feel?" Roy asked softly.

"Mmmmmmm," I answered. "I could ask you the same thing. How does it feel to finally get your hands on these babies?"

As if on cue, Harmon and Larry slipped away to work the sails and check our bearings, but Roy stayed behind and continued to play with my tits, something I knew he'd wanted to do for an awfully long time.

There was no pretense now that he was protecting my tits from the sun. He was deliberately turning me on, and I was digging the hell out of it. I was right on the edge of a massive orgasm, and I couldn't help it; I reached down and squeezed his cock.

I grabbed the sides of Roy's shorts and yanked them to the deck, and his cock bounced upward as it was freed from its confines. I grabbed his dick and slowly worked my hand over the shaft, and it stiffened right up.

Roy had a nice big cock, not as big as Harmon, but it was still a fair-sized piece of meat. His shaft was smooth and an angry purple as I worked a big ball of pre-cum from the tip. He groaned, and I knew what I wanted to do.

I slid to my knees, getting face-to-face with his beautiful cock. I didn't fuck around. I opened my mouth and slid the bulbous head past my lips and into my mouth. I sucked and slobbered over his iron rod, licking up and down the shaft, then burying his length in my throat.

Even before I met Harmon, I was renowned for my blowjobs, and almost 20 years of getting my mouth on my husband's cudgel has refined my ability to take almost any size cock all the way into my mouth.

And I have always loved the taste of cum for some reason, and that's going back all the way to high school. There is just something about the indescribable taste, something about the texture, that has always turned me on.

Roy just gasped as I deep-throated his dick, working my lips almost to the base, before pulling back and working hard for his cum. He finally got to the point where he pulled me away from him.

"God, Denise, I don't want to come too soon," he panted. "It's going to be a long weekend."

"If you're anything like Harmon, you can get back up to speed pretty quickly," I said in a voice thick with lust. "I want to taste your cum, Roy, and I want it now. Come on, fill up my mouth with your hot cream."

With that, I slid his cock back into my mouth and worked him vigorously, and it wasn't more than a minute or two before I got what I wanted. Roy grunted hard and his cock exploded in my mouth. He must have been storing it up for awhile, because it was thick, hot and plentiful. He shot so much that it dribbled out the corners of my mouth onto my tits.

When he was finished shooting, I licked his cock clean, then I lay back, my chest heaving. I still hadn't come, but I knew that was going to happen soon.

Just then I noticed that Harmon had made his way back onto the deck. He grinned at Roy and told him that he might as well not bother trying to get his shorts back on.

"Yeah, what's the point?" Roy asked rhetorically. "As long as she's around, it's going to be hard to get my dick back in my pants."

I stared at Roy's taut butt as he moseyed off to help Larry get the boat just so, leaving Harmon and I alone. My husband knelt down in front of me, reached between my legs and squeezed my nylon-covered pussy.

"Did Roy enjoy his treat?" Harmon asked me.

"He sure did," I answered. "Harmon, I'm going to assume that you're fine with this, since you didn't object to me giving Roy a blowjob. I want you to know, then, that I plan on getting royally fucked by all three of you this weekend. If you've got a problem with that, you'd better say so now. Once things get going, it's going to be too late."

Harmon just stared at me with blazing eyes, then bent down and kissed me, hard and insistent. And the whole time his hand was gently squeezing my pussy through the damp cloth that just did cover my crotch.

"Just for this weekend, I want you to be my slut," Harmon said softly. "I've always bragged about how good you are; now it's your chance to prove it."

With that, he stood up abruptly and dropped his shorts. His big cock swayed in front of my face, enticing me to play. And play I did.

Harmon knelt back down and resumed working a hand between my legs, pressing the nylon material of my bikini bottoms into my drooling pussy. I groaned as I reached up and softly held this cock that I'll never get tired of, and it grew in my hands to its full length.

As I did with Roy, I didn't fuck around. I opened my mouth wide and slid the head of my husband's cock past my lips, until it poked at the opening to my throat.

I looked up to see that Harmon had his eyes closed tightly as he reveled in the feeling of my mouth working back and forth on his cock. I used my hand to squeeze the base of his dick and to feed his glorious meat into my mouth.

Faster and harder, I sucked Harmon's cock with an almost demented purpose, and he finally took his hand away from my crotch, put both hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I looked up at my husband with complete devotion and surrender as he worked his cock back and forth in my mouth.

It didn't take long before he was groaning heavily, and I felt him swell in my mouth seconds before he fired a thick hot load of cum into my throat. This time, I managed to swallow every drop of my husband's nectar, then slid his cock from my mouth and lay back, smacking my lips with relish.

About that time, I noticed that Larry and Roy had returned to the deck and they were staring at me.

"So, did you leave anything for me?" Larry asked jovially.

"I think her pussy needs some attention," Roy said before he drifted off to check the back sails.

Roy stayed on deck to man the boat while Harmon and Larry took me below to Larry's well-apportioned cabin. I lay back on the queen-sized bed, and Larry obliged me by untying the sides of my bikini bottom and pulling them off, leaving me naked to their lustful gaze.

Harmon knelt on the bed next to me, running his hands over my hot, oily body. I was so close to coming I couldn't stand it, and my husband's hands roaming all over my body was stoking my arousal to a fever pitch.

And it seemed to be doing the same for him, because his cock was already getting hard again. Then I happened to look over at Larry and nearly had a heart attack. I just stared at something I thought I would never see, and that was a man with a bigger cock than Harmon.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers