Shakti: Figure Drawing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grapefruit-sized head stretched her pussy out. She moaned. Alan cried out. Schllrrrk! She fell lower, swallowing his cock fairly easily, yet still incredibly tight! Alan had only had sex twice, and it was awkward and weird. Never like this!

Alan grabbed her wide hips. Fingertips sunk into her fat ass. He looked forward. Her brown belly bulged out, tented around his cock. Shakti shifted her feet to straddle him once more. She gave him a wink. Half a yard of leg-thick cock was inside her, and she was enjoying it! Hot juice ran down from her pussy. It coated his cock in thick, slick sheets and shined in the light. It collected in the folds of his massive nutsack. It rolled down into a growing puddle.

Her legs flexed. Not just fat ... he could see the muscles flexing under those thick thighs of hers. She squatted down. Her belly bulged out in front of her, up past her chest. Shakti caressed his cock through her own flesh! She rubbed it with both hands as her pussy swallowed more and more of his enhanced fuckrod. Schlrrrph! Such a lewd sound.

His hands found her waist, and she smiled. Her fat tits surrounded his cock through her belly. Shakti's ass touched his enormous balls. She began to bounce and moan.

"Ooh! Mmmh. You're so big! Just what I needed, sugar!" she mewled. "Oh, yeah!" Their combined juices formed a slick layer, making a vulgar slurping-squishing noise. Schlick-schlick-schlick. Her fat ass began bouncing against his over-filled nuts, just stimulating more jizz-production. Smak-smak-smak!

Alan moaned. "I can feel my sperm! So much!"

"All for me, dear," she cooed. "Mmmh, you're such a stud, Alan! My personal boy-toy tonight."

"F-fuck!" he cried out. His cock felt like it was on fire! It plunged deep inside of her, so many new nerves, so much pleasure! It sent electrical shocks through his whole body! His nuts felt like volcanoes ready to erupt.

He leaned his head back, grabbing her waist, thrusting weakly up into her. Shakti bounced her huge ass down into his nuts, making both jiggle. The impact was loud and fleshy in his ears. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! How did no one hear?! Or worse, maybe they did!

Her green nails dug into his shoulders. "Agh!" he cried. She scratched him. He could feel the lacerations. She leaned in and bit his neck. Her canines were long and sharp! But she didn't break the skin. "Shit!"

She backed off, asking, "You okay, big boy?"

"Y-yeah! Just startled!" he insisted. The scratches stung, but he didn't mind at all! Who would?!

"Mmh! Well then!" she grunted as she bounced up and down his cock, a big smile on her lips. "Things are! Mmph! Gonna be downright scary! Hahh! Once I milk every drop of jizz ... ooh! ... out of those big ol' balls!"

Now, with her wrapping her arms around his shoulders, his cock was sandwiched between them, wrapped in a sheath of Shakti-skin. His cock stretched her belly so far it was between their faces and she leaned around it to look at him. Schrk-schlrk-schlrk!

Alan could feel his balls tightening.

Shakti must have sensed it too, because she said, "Oh, that's right! Nmmnnn-oooh! Blow your load in me! Yeah! Pump all that jizz into my belly, sugar!"

"I c-can't...." Alan wanted to say he couldn't hold back, but, his gut told him that Shakti knew.

He felt a great squeeze, like huge hands on his nuts. He felt the sloshing, the vibrating through the liquid. It felt like his cock was swelling slightly in girth. He'd never felt something like this, yet he knew exactly what it was ... it was an orgasm that was going to hit him like a bomb!

His urethra stretched, jizz pumped upward ... GLOOOOOORCH! "Augh! Yeaaah, Jesus!" he yelled.

"Mmmm-oooh! So good!" gasped Shakti, holding her belly, stroking him through her stomach as he blasted her insides. His cock gushed forever ... so long ... longer than the entirety of his normal orgasms! Who knew how much! And it was just the first wad!

Shakti held her belly, licking her lips as a bulge formed and swelled. BLOOOOORCH! Her swelling gut sagged lower and lower as she moaned. It was insane, how was he cumming so much?! He could have filled a pool! Her brown belly swelled until it touched his chest and began to engulf him. He could even see the outward dents every time he shot! BLUUUUUUUURCH! A secondary tent appeared in her belly at his tip as he shot the next wad.

Glrrsch! Hot jizz spewed around his cock. He felt the hot, gooey liquid splattering on his belly. It rolled down between him, coated his legs. He felt the spunk roll down his balls and onto his feet, between his toes. He was cumming gallons! Shakti's belly spread out and rolled to either side of his chest, as big as a yoga ball! Ripples rolled over the surface. She clutched her stomach, her hands sinking in. She leaned her head back and moaned at the ceiling.

And only after cumming torrentially for what felt like years, only then did he feel his balls starting to empty. Alan groaned as he collapsed back against the couch, gasping for air as his cock fired the dregs of his load. GLOOORCH. Glooorch. Gloorrrrch....

For a long moment, all he heard was their breathing, and slorsch ... slosh! He could hear his jizz sloshing back and forth in her womb!

Shakti grinned at him. Her canines seemed ... weirdly long. She said, "That was a good first round, Alan."

"F-first round?" he repeated, squinting at her.

Shakti replied by pushing her hand into the surface of her bloated belly and grabbing the head of his cock! "You're still rock hard, sugar-nuts. Mmmh, looks like I picked the right stud tonight."

"I'm...." He looked down. He couldn't see his cock, of course, but he could definitely feel that she was right—his cock was still hard! Usually he could jerk it once and be done with it!

"I want you to take the lead now, big boy," Shakti cooed. She swung her leg up, over, and spun around his cock 180 degrees! Her belly wobbled and sloshed like jello. Shakti reached down between her legs and grabbed a handful of his nutsack.

She began to shuffle forward. Alan followed. She knelt on the cool tiles, and again, Alan followed. He could see her monstrous ass, the edges of her enormous tits, and above all, the sheer bulk of her belly. "Now this is comfortable," she chuckled, picking her hands up, her spunk-glutted gut providing plenty of support.

"Wh-what should I do?" asked Alan.

"You've had sex before, what do you think?" asked Shakti, rolling her eyes at him. "Do your manly duty."

"I can't call what I had before 'sex' compared to this!"

Shakti laughed. "Ooh, I know, dear. Now fuck me! Grab my ass!"

"Okay!" Alan grabbed handfuls of her plump rump, his fingers sinking into the flesh. His balls were so big they sat on the floor. They squished in the puddle of jizz, as did his knees and feet. The floor was hard and uncomfortable, but it was definitely something he could ignore.

Alan began pumping his hips, thrusting into Shakti's cunt. He could feel his own sperm squish around his cock, churned into a storm of spunk. He was giving himself sloppy seconds! Every thrust into her sent cups of jizz squishing out. Squorsch! Squorsch! The white coated his stomach and his balls and legs. It slicked down Shakti's thighs, white sheets rolling over brown skin.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oooh, oh, yes!" she cried, arching her head back as she slammed her hips into him. Alan pumped into her harder. Silky walls enclosed his monstrous cock, squeezing him, milking the fat, pulsing organ that he'd been given. The giant glans, bigger than his fists, plowed deep into her womb, slamming the lining, churning and sloshing sordidly through gallons of his own spunk. Beads of sweat rolled down his body, clear trails on his back and shoulders, down his forehead, in his eyes.

And the smell! Their absurd coupling filled the room with a rich fog of raw fuck-musk, making it taste as intoxicating as she looked. SMAK-SMAK-SMAK! Flesh collided with flesh. His bloated spunk-tanks slapped against the slick tiles and her thighs. The feverishly hot skin of her ass wobbled and rippled, as did her belly. Her voice keened and cried with need. And Alan joined, letting out a throaty cry of his own.

Shakti clutched handfuls of her own belly, shifting her legs so her feet were up against his balls. She curled her toes against the undersides of his enormous nuts. "Smack that ass!" she yelled at him.

Alan reached up, swung his arm, and ... slap.


"Smack it, don't tap it!" she laughed.

Alan groaned, pumping his ludicrous organ into her body a few more times before swinging harder. SMACK!

"That's more like it!"

Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk! God, that sound was so ... nasty ... but in a good way! Alan's eyelids closed halfway. He bit his lower lip. That hot, silky pussy pumped his cock like a piston, milking him expertly, and it wasn't long before he felt the pressure in his balls again.

He wasn't surprised when Shakti seemed to sense it, letting him know by cooing and moaning at him, "Oooh, yes! Another load, sugar? Give it to Shakti!"

"Y-yes! Yes!" he cried. He felt the rumbling, the sloshing in his balls. Rrmbbll. So much sperm it was like he could feel every cup swirling in there! He felt the swell in his cock's throat, the tightening of the balls and urethra.

Shakti shoved her ass back into him one more time. Her thighs smushed against his balls. She demanded that he, "Fill me! Make me huge!"

BLOOOOORCH! "Aaaugh!" Alan's cock recoiled as it fired, blasting a massive bolt of jizz deep into her belly. It flowed for seconds on end, a gushing river of white that spewed from his tip, renewing the swirling storm inside Shakti's womb. GLUUUUURCH. The second wad fired! She was already growing!

"Oooh! Oh, ooh, yes, you stud!" she cried.

But even as he filled her with jizz, even as Alan leaned back against the couch and panted, she was slamming her ass into him! It made a strange slapping-squishing noise. SPLATCH! SPLATCH! Shakti shifted till she was in a sort of all-four squatting position, slamming her jiggling rear into his body, aggressively milking of him of his sperm. It felt like her cunt was rippling, undulating, actually sucking against his cock! Not only was he erupting like a cannon, it was like she was vacuuming the jizz out of his balls!

Her belly swelled, gurgled, and grew, taking up more and more real estate on his tiled floor. Cupfuls of his own steaming-hot sperm spilled out of her and onto his legs and balls. He slipped through the sperm, grunting as he ended up lying on the floor with Shakti bouncing on his body. His massive balls were engulfed by her growing belly, which pressed down upon them and only made him erupt that much harder.

SPLOOORCH, SPLOOORCH, SPLOOORCH. Alan groaned, looking up at Shakti's back, grabbing her ass again. Her enormously distended stomach's sheer size forced her to lean back, big as an over-stuffed bean bag chair and growing. Still, ever eager, she bounced up and down, moaning as Alan laid in a growing pool of his own boiling-hot jizz. He grabbed handfuls of her ass and laid his head back. His mouth hung open as he stared blearily at the ceiling. This must be Heaven, because he couldn't imagine anything better.

But sadly, unlike Heaven, it was not eternal. He felt his balls draw up empty. Sploooort.... The last pulse of spunk left his cock. He sighed and laid there, feeling exhausted but euphoric.

Shakti looked over her shoulder and slapped her belly. It jiggled. She smirked at him. "You're not done yet, big boy."

"Wh-what ... again?!" he croaked in disbelief.

***

The next day, Alan woke up, sighed, and stared at the ceiling. His mind wandered back to last night. The dream had been so vivid. So real! But sadly, he knew that an incredible dream was all it was. It was so utterly impossible! Part of him was upset that he'd never really live anything remotely like that. He was mad that Shakti wasn't real. There was a sense of loss at that.

Alan sat up. No, the puddles of semen were gone. His couch looked dry. On the nightstand, his phone was charging, and the little card was in its usual—

Wait. Little card?

Alan squinted and picked up the little card. He turned it over. There was a kiss-print on it, made of black-and-green stripes. Turning it over, he saw big, loopy handwriting that said:

I left you a present. Look under your sheets.

Alan threw back his covers and screamed.

There, between his legs, was a monstrous organ. It had to be a good ten inches long, and it was completely soft! His nuts were the size of softballs! Not a yard-long behemoth, but huge!

Alan looked away, then looked back at his newly enormous organ. He shook his head in disbelief and said, "She's real!"

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Go to that box down there and comment! Critique, praise, give it all to me! Let me know if you want more!

Shakti started life as a Homestuck fantroll. She was lots of fun to write and roleplay, and she evolved a personality that was all her own. At first, she was meant to just be a hot character based entirely on author appeal, but she grew quickly. She and Jae were my main Homestuck characters. And I felt like Shakti deserved a series, and I felt like I should write more stuff with female leads.

Heh, maybe in the next issues, Shakti will show more of her personality! Assuming you guys want more, that is!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.

12