Shalane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their communication was wordless, at which he was very good, but not soundless. His low grumble asked, "Hum-m-m?" wanting to know if Shalane liked what he was doing.

Her slow, "O-o-o-oh," as she exhaled, let him know Shalane did indeed like it when his hand moved between them to hold her breast.

His full-mouthed chuckle caused her, "Ah-h-h," when he sucked a large portion of her breast, areola, and nipple into his wet mouth and a shudder went through her.

Similar sounds and movements were barely heard as they enjoyed each other. Shalane gave little attention to anything but his kisses when he wrenched the duvet off her, rose to his knees, and pulled her other breast into his mouth.

"E-e-eek," she gasped when he bit down on the nipple then lathed it with his tongue. Shalane shook and held his head against her, wanting more.

Her breath was shallow when he returned to her swollen lips, parting them with his tongue, to delve into her mouth for a better taste of her. His hands held her breasts then slipped under her, lifting her against him again, unwilling to be separated from the feel of Shalane's skin against his.

He tasted her, resting his tongue against the side of her slender neck to feel the pulse of her blood. Her hands finally worked from the back of his head to find the hard shoulder blades on his back. He moved to the other side of Shalane's neck as her fingers moved down the sides of his spine, going slowly across each bump, relishing the heat from his body as he covered her.

When he lifted his head, taking his mouth from hers, she raised her head wanting more. Shalane bit his lower lip, brushed her tongue across the sharp edges of his upper teeth, relaxed her tongue when he sucked it into his mouth, and then took his when he gave it to her.

A desire for a stronger taste of her drove him downward, while Shalane was trying to pull his mouth back to hers. He tasted her breasts, his mouth moved along each bump of her ribs, and down the center of her until his tongue found her belly button. Her stomach jerked from the sensation when he stuck his tongue into the dent.

Shalane squealed and Angus chuckled when she tried to hold his head away. Then he forced his tongue back inside, put his hands under her hips and lifted her as he sucked as if he could reverse the direction of the dimple.

She raised her shoulders and Angus pushed her down to the bed when she would have interfered with what he was doing. Shalane groaned with frustration and then gasped when he blew his hot breath through the hair that covered her mound.

"Angus, wait." Shalane raised her shoulders again, reaching for his head, trying to draw him to her. He groaned, holding her as he fell to the side, pulling her body on top of his, using his strength to drag her up to his mouth.

Although Shalane had intended to slow him down, her need for him was as intense as his was for her. Her folded legs dropped down beside his hips as she took his wrists and spread his arms to the side, rested her face in the crook of his neck, and breathed heavily. With his superior size and strength, he could have easily overcome her hold on his arms, yet he did not. He would allow her the moments of control she sought.

Barely lifting herself, she moved her mouth down his chest, much as he had done to her. Her hair trailed along his ribs, tickling him as she stopped for a moment at his nipples, seeking some reaction from him. She tried sucking on one nipple and then bared her teeth nibbling lightly until he suddenly broke her hold on him as he wrapped his arms around her with a deep groan.

"Ag-g-g God, Shalane," he complained and then made similar sounds when she moved to the other breast, her hair dragging across his rising and falling stomach.

She sat up, pushing against the hold he had on her, and he allowed her to do so, though the look on his face made it obvious he did not want her to move. She smirked at him and moved a little farther away. She lifted her body, moving across the bed, settling on her haunches between his legs as his eyes opened wide.

"Shalane ...," He warned, perhaps knowing what she intended. She stroked the flat of her hand up and down his hard cock, moving her hand down to cup his balls and then resumed her stroking. One of her hands went between his legs to cup his balls and the other grasped his cock and moved down to the base taking the foreskin down with the movement of her hand, holding it as she bent over and licked from under the head, sliding across the most sensitive spot and on across the head of his cock.

Without an effort on her part, his hips rose and then fell back to the bed. So she did it again, and then several more times, each one earning some kind of movement from him. He had played with her, moving from one breast to the other, sucking, nibbling, and flicking his tongue across the hardened nub, and now she would play with him.

Her mouth went around the head of his cock, sucking lightly, swirling her tongue around and around the head of his cock. Her hand held the foreskin up around the head, while her other hand cupped his balls. Her thumb moved from side to side, separating the balls in the tightened sack. Angus managed to get his elbows under him to lift his shoulders to watch as she opened her mouth. She lifted her face and pulled the foreskin down, licking the head of his cock as if it were the mounded top of a melting ice cream cone and she did not want to miss a single taste.

Her hand moved up to her lips as she held the top of his shaft inside her wet mouth, and she grasped the base of his cock, squeezing lightly. She lifted her mouth away from him and stuck out her tongue to capture the small bubble of pre-cum, then rubbed the tip of her tongue against the roof of her mouth before plunging her mouth down as far as she could, taking a full three-fourths of his shaft inside her mouth. His arms shot out to the side and the back of his head slammed against the bed.

Angus could not think, he could not see, and he could not hear. He could only feel the pressure of her mouth around his cock. Her head moved up and down, rising to swirl her tongue around the head, then taking his shaft back into the heat and wetness of her mouth.

Her saliva coated him, rolling down, seeping through his pubic hair, coating his skin, cooling in the air of the late winter day. Where minutes before they had been comfortably covered with the duvet, now their bodies were heated, beginning to shine with perspiration.

His hand reached out to comb his fingers through her hair, feeling it on the backs of his hands ... brushing across his thighs ... lying across her shoulders. It was a sight he would never forget. He watched for a moment. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing, closing her eyes as her head went down and then opening them to look up at him as her head came up, his cock almost, but not quite, coming out of her mouth.

He felt, rather than heard, her moan around him, the vibrations going all through his body. He felt his balls tightening and knew she felt it too. Her hands loosened their grasp on his scrotum. For twenty-four hours he had felt his erection harden and then subside as he watched her, thought about the feel of her skin, breathed the fragrance of her hair, and watched her smile come and go.

"Shalane," He warned, but she merely nodded and increased her movements, taking him deep into her mouth, sucking hard as she raised her head. Angus groaned feeling the ache around the base of his cock and in his lower stomach. His lower torso seemed to be growling and twisting as his cock expanded and lengthened. He thought he had a moment or two more to enjoy her but suddenly his fists were grabbing at the bed beside him while a pinch at the base of his cock shot a burst of semen into Shalane's mouth.

Angus roared, like the bear to which he was often compared, arched his back, and lifted his hips off the bed. He felt her cheeks move when she swallowed, preparing for the next several streams of cum. With a huge exhale of breath and a groan, he flopped down, the bed beneath him bouncing a few times as Shalane held his cock in her mouth, waiting for him to settle.

As his breathing returned to normal, Shalane released his cock from the warmth of her mouth and snuggled against his side. Her hand reached up to rub across the top of his chest a few times, then moved down until she could grasp his now flaccid cock.

"Mercy, woman! Why?" Angus groaned. He wasn't sure his brain was ready to operate at full capacity, but he wanted to know why she had stopped him earlier.

"You didn't enjoy that?" she asked, her voice was so full of laughter she could barely get all the words out of her mouth.

"Humph," Angus responded, perhaps the most common sound he made. He moved up to the head of the bed, put his hands under Shalane's arms and pulled her up beside him, throwing the duvet cover over them. He pulled her into the curl of his body and kissed her on the neck, then ran his tongue up to the soft skin in front of her ear, tasting the salt on her skin.

Without warning, the bedroom door across the hall slammed shut and the door to Angus's bedroom crashed open and banged against the wall.

"What the hell're you doing with my 'Red' in your bed?"

Billy White Feather stood in the open doorway as Shalane screamed and Angus jumped to his feet.

Angus lifted his arm and took two steps forward, despite his lack of clothing, pointing to the door. "Get the hell out of here, Billy."

Billy, not prepared to retreat, was still drunk enough to feel capable of taking on a man the size of Angus. He took a few steps into the room and pointed at Shalane, "That's my birthday present."

Without turning to look at her, Angus held out his hand toward Shalane, telling her to stop, while he walked toward his jeans on the chair beside the closet door.

"It's not your birthday anymore."

Moving as little as possible while she curled into a small ball, Shalane slowly pulled the covers over her head. She tried to breathe slowly, knowing Angus could control Billy, yet she was frightened by his sudden appearance.

There were several more verbal exchanges as Angus and Billy stood toe-to-toe, and then Billy followed Angus out of the bedroom. The smaller man's steps were not quite steady as he tried to convince Angus he was no longer inebriated. Shalane heard the bedroom door close and cautiously lowered the top of the cover while the men's footsteps pounded down the stairs. Only when she heard the kitchen door slam did she dare to sit up.

***

Angus hadn't returned, so Shalane had dressed and was standing at the kitchen counter, waiting for the last of the coffee to drip into the waiting pot. It had taken her only a quick look around to find the coffee and start the pot brewing. She had peered out the kitchen window a few times, but it was almost dark and she couldn't see where Angus had gone.

Standing beside the kitchen counter, Shalane was drinking a cup of coffee when Angus walked into the kitchen, letting the back door slam behind him. He stopped suddenly when he saw Shalane. As he walked toward her, she backed away from him, and then went to sit in the same chair she had used for breakfast.

Angus stopped moving toward her. She had erected her wall again. "I'm sorry Shalane. I told the men to watch Billy until he was sober. They didn't see him leave."

"Where is he?"

"Locked in his room."

Shalane looked at Angus, bare-foot and without a shirt as he stood in the middle of the large kitchen. She stared at him, saw the look on his face, and knew what he was thinking. Despite what they had begun in his bedroom, the interruption had left him unsatisfied. Her body, too, was still thrumming with sexual arousal and the need for a release. She felt her wetness collecting and spreading as she anticipated what she saw in his face.

Throughout the day, she had managed to keep away from him. Except for the brief moment in the barn when she had kissed him, she had kept a tight rein on herself until he had appeared in the doorway of her bedroom. After his determination to confront her and his efforts to stimulate her, she had simply yielded her need to be in control. She allowed his touching, caressing, and the feel of his mouth on her.

Angus walked to where she sat. He grasped her wrist, not with a bone-crushing hold, but he made it clear he would brook no resistance from her. She could stand and follow, or he would drag her. She chose to follow him to the stairs, and then she walked ahead of him when he stopped and moved aside to allow her to precede him. Rather than going to her bedroom, he placed his hand at the small of her back and pushed her into his bedroom. Once again, he kicked the door closed behind them. He did not seem to care that the latch was broken, nor that the door did not remain closed. His attention was directed at the woman standing before him.

He reached for the button at the top of her shirt, but she slapped his hands away and began to open each button herself, never taking her eyes from him as he opened the top snap of his jeans, lowered the zipper, and allowed his pants to fall to the floor. Angus moved to the side of the bed. As he had done before, he lifted the duvet cover while Shalane shed her remaining clothing.

He gave her no time to settle on the bed before he was falling down beside her, turning to his side, his hands holding her head for another mouth bruising kiss. Her hands held his shoulders, her short nails pressing into his flesh, neither of them knowing or caring if she drew blood with her intense need.

As much gentleness as he had shown earlier, he was now almost rough, showing his strength as he moved between her thighs and lifted her knees over his shoulders. With his hands on her breasts and her hips elevated off the bed, he looked at her, his eyebrows raised, as if to ask, "Are you ready for this?"

A small amount of pressure from her pulling his shoulders toward her gave him the answer. Instead of feeling a hard cock slamming into her, Shalane felt the light touch of the head of his cock as he held himself, slowly brushing between the lips of her sex, collecting some of her wetness, easing a little deeper, and then another inch inside her warm, wet opening.

Shalane's effort to press the back of her knees against his shoulders to lift her hips higher and take more of him inside herself was not successful. She could not lift herself any higher or encourage him to go any faster. Angus shook his head, pulled back just a little, and then pushed into her again, going a little deeper, savoring the feel of her warmth and wetness. Shalane's eyes closed as she took a deep breath and moved her hips from side to side, feeling him begin to fill her.

He was not going to rush this. Last night and all day long he had thought about how it would feel to be inside her. Angus moved forward, then rocked back before pressing forward again, each time going deeper. When he finally felt the warmth of Shalane's skin against him, he stopped moving, absorbing the sensation of being surrounded by her. He leaned forward, pushing her knees almost to her shoulders as he kissed her gently.

Angus braced his hands on the bed beside Shalane's shoulders and moved his hips back, pulling his cock almost all the way out of her. Then he moved his hips forward, a slow even push back into her. She was trembling, wanting more than he was giving her, a whimper of need, which he tried to ignore.

"Angus, please." She breathed her plea. "Oh, please."

He shook his head and pulled all the way back then pushed back into her warmth, imagining her inner lips grasping him as he moved. He had wanted a taste of her, but another need was stronger. The need he was finally satisfying. As deep as he could go, he stopped for a moment, dropped his head, and took a deep breath. This was magic, the mystical feel of a woman, inexplicable, yet a necessity of life for a man.

For half a moment, Angus recalled a look on his father's face one day when his mother had placed a plate of food on the table in front of him. His father had looked up at his wife of over twenty-five years as the sun darkened wrinkles beside his eyes had smoothed, his lips parted with the beginning of a faint smile, and he had said a quiet thank you. For many years Angus had wondered, but he finally understood that look. The shock of that revelation brought his attention back to the woman beneath him.

Moving in and out of her was an exquisite sensation, like velvet, slick warm velvet, accepting him, holding him, and taking him inside her until the tip of his cock pressed against her cervix and his balls rested against her. He was shaking with a need for her that he had never felt for a woman. He paused for a moment, allowing Shalane's legs to fall from his shoulders.

When Shalane's hips were once again flat on the bed, Angus slowly withdrew until just the head of his cock was inside her. He pushed forward, his own groan matching hers as he enjoyed her heat and the wetness he found inside her. He moved over her, his arms braced beside her shoulders. When she looked up at him, he lowered himself to kiss her and saw her smile. For a moment he could not move, it was as if he could see into her soul and he wanted to share his own rapture with her.

Her muscles squeezed him and he had to move. The exhilaration of their closeness became a continuous urge to give himself to her. Over and over Angus used his hips to send his cock to plunder her depths, and Shalane enjoyed every moment of their combined efforts. He could see it on her face, her smile, the shine in her eyes. He felt it when she raised her hands to rub across his chest, and he knew it when she lifted her hips to meet him. He felt her hands moving up and down his arms, her feet rubbing his legs, then folding across his hips, pushing him into her as her hips rose to meet him, participating in their joining.

He watched her as he slid in and out of her. He leaned back and saw her lift her head to look between their bodies, watching his cock emerge from her, wet with her juices, and then slide back into her. Shalane tilted her head back and breathed through her mouth, making a soft sound each time she exhaled. She smiled at him when he increased the speed and frowned when he slowed down. She pleaded with him to go faster and held her breath when he did. Angus slowed down to enjoy her and felt her movements urging him to continue his onslaught.

When Angus could no longer bear to go slowly, he increased the movement of his hips. Shalane met each thrust. Soon, he was pounding into her, moving her body with his strength, hurtling himself toward something he must have, the full and complete possession of her. He slid his hands under her back and put his fingers over her shoulders, holding her in place, pulling her to him with each of his thrusts.

Shalane put her hands between their bodies and spread the lips of her pussy, stretching the labia to the sides, causing her clitoris to protrude. She held herself open to him as he moved over her, rubbing across her tender clit as he stroked in and out of her. He watched her head move from side to side as she experienced the intensity of their bodies coming together.

He pounded against Shalane, his body hard and demanding as the sounds of their lovemaking blended with the sounds of their cries of joy. Angus twisted, trying to reach every tiny centimeter of her soft tissues. He wanted to hold her, to stroke her, to feel the softness of her as she moved within his arms and yielded to the protection and passion he offered. He wanted to kiss her some more to experience the sweetness of her lips. He needed to taste her breasts again, to feel the nipple against his tongue. Yet the need to be inside Shalane, to shake her body with his strength, was a driving force he could not stop. He was no longer thinking. The animalistic urge was an instinct, a lust to satisfy, pushing him to serve her, to show her his mastery over her.