Shall We Walk Together?

Story Info
Invitation to be lovers, to craft our lovemaking together.
1.4k words
2.8
144.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shall we walk together?

Shall we walk together? The outdoors contains such rich variety, so many different forms of beauty.

*****

Shall we walk together? Shall we walk along the meandering stream, on a gently sloping path of soft earth, shaded by tall trees? We come to a field of wildflowers. From my pack I take a blanket, laying it out on the edge of the field, so as not to crush a single flower, and we lie together. A loaf of bread, a jug of wine ... and Thou. Kisses, deeper kisses, touching through clothes, then both of us naked, and I admire your perfect body (and, yes, you -- you -- have a perfect body). For the first time, I touch your breast. We lie against each other, touching, kissing, each of us breathing harder, faster.

I smile, pull away and tear the loaf of bread. I run the soft bread against the softness of your cheek, down your neck, caressing that delicious spot between your breasts, then each nipple in turn, your belly, your thighs. I take a bite and hand the bread to you. You tickle my balls with it. My cock hardens. We eat the bread together, and we make love with it.

The wine. I hold a sip in my mouth as I kiss your nipples, letting you feel the cold liquid along with my warm lips. I hold the bottle over you and dribble wine down your breasts and belly, then lick it off. I pour some on your pubis and lick, lick, finding my way to your most delicious place. You welcome me with the smell of lust, as I bury my face in you, licking as you thrust, thrust, and build.

*****

Shall we walk together? Perhaps in the desert, a barren but dramatic landscape of dry canyons, rocks multicolored like an artist's palate, and distant mountains.

"Take off your shirt," I require.

You're perplexed: "But we're out of sunscreen and I burn easily."

My smile is not kindly. "Yes, that's true. It will be painful." You tremble as you hand me your shirt. We walk on.

Sand dunes make our walking slow and tiring. An hour's walk later, we see a giant saguaro cactus. I throw down my pack: "Stop. Strip. Everything off."

You comply. The hot sand hurts your feet. "Kneel."

Your back is bright red. I scratch it with my nails, and you cry out. Carefully, I pluck a spine from the cactus. Grabbing your hair to hold you still, I plunge the spine into your left nipple. You scream.

"Now open my pack. Take out the rope and follow me."

You walk, naked and barefoot, on the hot sand. I've planned this carefully, and it's a short walk to a sign post on the trail. You scream again as I yank out the cactus spine and blood drips from your breast. I order you to drop to your knees and elbows, then I tie your hands around the post at ground level. Ass and back up in the air, pussy exposed, knees, elbows and feet burning from the hot sand, you whimper, but I can also feel your excitement.

Flogger first, warming you up, then claws -- scraping against your burnt skin. Now a heavier flogger, leaving marks on your back, your ass and your legs. A single tail whip between your legs -- hitting hard on your pussy. You plead, you sob, and you scream. But you do not say "yellow," and you do not say "red." I pause, then strike again -- this time with a cane, relishing the bruises and, finally, the bleeding.

And, at last, it is over. I untie you and half-carry you to the shade of a rock. I give you juice to drink and I bathe you in cool water, caress you, praise you and kiss you. I feed you juicy slices of tangerine and apple, then dress you and help you to our car, hidden nearby.

Within minutes, you are asleep -- sound asleep.

*****

Shall we walk together? We walk along a wide river -- deep and flowing with a gentle current. The trail takes us uphill, several hundred feet above the water. I've stocked my pack well with fluids for the dry trail and the hot day, and I am solicitous in my frequent offerings of water, lemonade, and juice.

We continue our walk, going up and down but never to the river. It seems to you that I'm stopping more and more often to offer drink. You're getting full. And you have to pee.

It's an uneven trail on a steep hill -- with no place to step off the trail to squat. Perhaps we'll drop down to the river soon. But we don't, and your need worsens. You confess the discomfort, and I reassure you that it will be OK soon. You are walking faster, and I see you biting your lip.

I touch your neck from behind, then take your hand to slow you down. I wrap my arms around you, kissing the back of your neck, cupping your breasts in my hands, kissing your ears. At first, you're distracted and annoyed, but you sink into the sensations. I turn you toward me and kiss you deeply, and then, I run my hand down your belly and into your pants.

It's hard for you to talk. "Don't." I hold you closer. Your heart races, as you struggle with the confusion: simultaneous arousal and anxiety, pleasure and discomfort.

"It's OK." I kiss you again. "It's OK."

And it is. You gasp, and the warm liquid escapes from your body. There are tears in your eyes, but I kiss them away. A wet spot grows in the crotch of your jeans. As you feel my hard cock pushing against you, you realize that this is what I wanted, and you melt into the shared eros. My hand inside your panties, my fingers inside you, as the warm piss flows. As I touch you, you let it all out -- soaking yourself to the ankles, piss streaming over your sandals.

When you are done, I kiss you again. We continue our walk, and you realize that we were just around the corner from a small meadow with a tributary creek. There's a pool big enough for us to bathe in and, to your surprise, you find that my pack includes a change of clothes for you, and a plastic bag for the wet ones.

All according to plan.

*****

Shall we walk together? Shall ...

You interrupt. "Only if I pick the trailhead today." Surprised, I get in the car, but this time in the passenger seat. You come around to my side, leaning into the car to kiss me. You slip your hand into my undies and wrap your fingers around my cock. I lean back and close my eyes. Then, suddenly, your hand is out of my pants, and I feel something around my face: a blindfold.

I hear you get into the driver's seat. "Leave it on." We drive in silence.

The car stops and you release the blindfold. "Get out."

I obey, a little unsteady on my feet. I reach for my pack.

You yank it away from me. "I have my pack today. With everything we will need."

I feel my heart pounding. I tremble. And I follow you down the trail.

*****

Shall we walk together?

First, we must sit together. Perhaps we sit on a park bench. It's our first meeting, and we've agreed on a safe place -- public but with the opportunity to talk without being overheard.

Because before we can walk together, we must look at our maps. What are our boundaries? What are our desires? What are our fears?

Tell me about the walk you love the most. Tell me what you like and what we must change. I have to tell you how my marriage affects my boundaries with you. You have issues, too. Perhaps pissing is a hard limit for you, but you're afraid of saying no. Perhaps there's something else. Almost certainly there's something else.

And this is the most intimate walk we will take. When you say, "Yes," my cock hardens, and when you say, "No," you cause me to trust you. Your "No" to some things reassures me that when you say, "Yes," you mean it. This is when we reveal who we really are.

When we get up from the bench, I will have opened myself to you, and you to me. I hope that we will walk away together. But if, perhaps, we walk away on separate paths, I will still be richer for our meeting.

*****

Shall we walk together?