All Comments on 'Shame, Shame, Shame!'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
How authors entertain themsleves

write an interesting story with complicated characters

Establish several possible outcomes without providing a resolution

then

sit back and read the comments from readers who have become personally invested and post their angry, or confused, or vengeful, or bitter, but often creative rants.

or

SS06, you could also employ the same technique a few others have, and invite the community of authors to present their own alternative endings.

but you don't really need to. sometimes it is the ambiguity that is most satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
somebody really fucked you up

and fucked you over and sorry won't help but maybe this writing helps a little Scotty

lnrangerlnrangerover 8 years ago
SS06 (almost) Magnum opus

Over the past few weeks I have been enjoying StangStar06's amazing catalog of work here on literotica (alphabetically, so some series are sadly out of order). To me, Shame, Shame, Shame! is the raw diamond, just waiting for the master craftsman to cut it into the faceted gem.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first few pages of this almost masterpiece...in fact so much that I was actually jumping out of my seat with unrestrained mirth during the concert and birthday dinner. Sadly, you started to lose me when Danny jumped out of character to sleep with Amanda and with the reconciliation cliff hanger at the end.

As said before, it's up to us to finish it in our own minds. SS06 has given a glimpse of his vision for the ending in 'No Such Thing' on the other site. Yet to me this story has the foundation already laid of something so much grander, so much more...

Please keep writing. I will keep reading!

NWlifterNWlifterabout 8 years ago
Help me Rhonda...

Loved the ending. I think it was the perfect way to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL THERE YOU GO

If you don't want the pain DON'T CHEAT simple isn't it! Love the story thanks! Love you all GREG! Oh 100% of reading enjoyment! BYE.

IcanziiravorIcanziiravorover 7 years ago
We need Part 2

Do it, SS06. Wecwant more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nother 5iver to offset the Asswipe in front of me

Please come back Stang !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope!

No getting back with the ex, he needs to move on and try Rhonda on for size.😎

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

rhonda said she was going after him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good one.

LMAO @ riding around with a whore voids your car's warranty.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
STARTING OVER.....SHOULD MEAN GETTING RID OF ALL OLD BAGGAGE

not sharing old memories with the same ones who caused the outbreak, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way too long

Everything can just be one page. Nothing more than that.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HELP ME RHONDA

help me get her out of my heart, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
shamex3

Another great story from you Thanks for posting

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Strange one.

All this love and yet

all this hurtful action.

Just felt fake to me.

Yet, this is good writing

and some good ideas in the plot.

4 out of 5 from me.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 5 years ago
OWD

Green Acres! Good Touch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jesus, God, Please

Don't ever trust someone named Rhonda. Even Al Jardine hates Rhonda, he's one of the few things good that ever came out of Ohio. Notice came out of, as in he left it. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah!

Loved the end! Danny does deserve a woman who is not a whore. Can Betty change her spots? No way! Once she gets comfortable, the old itch will return. - But this time she will be more careful. Danny doesn't need any more of that. Go with the wronged Ms. Barbie and get a good life. He's only 35. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are ALL these people really THAT stupid?

After Danny crawls down into the gutter by fucking Amanda, he loses any and all credibility he had. Since he's quitting his job and his son is about to go away to college, why not just move far away and start over again. And we know that Greg is stupid. But when he loses his job, his wife and all his friends why isn't he moving far, far away and starting over with a different name? He can't be so stupid as to think Amanda is giving him another chance and what support does she expect to get from a man that is jobless in a small town where everyone hates him and no one will ever give him a job? Betty is toast. Everyone knows it. But if the school board fires her she's going to win the lawsuit for illegal termination in a landslide in front of a Judge. She's going to find another job far away and start over. She'll get half of all the marital assets including the value of their house which will have to be sold since neither she or her husband has a job and the divorce will force them to sell it and split the proceeds. Your ending was a complete cluster fuck of the improbable meeting the unbelievable. And here's another tidbit for you. That Dodge Challenger Hellcat eats that wimpy Mustang for lunch all day long. Horrible story.

1 star

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

This one was a good story, but the details don’t all line up. That’s unusual for SS06. At one point Greg’s Challenger became a Charger. Then there’s the age range: supposedly all are in their mid 30s. But Greg and Amanda are married 20 years. Jordan is 17 at the beginning, but Danny and Betty met during Senior year at college and waited a few years to have him. By that arithmetic they had Jordan when they were 18. In their Senior year of college at 18? Okay they must be extreme genius intellects... who work for the family business and teach school, in a town so small nobody from elsewhere knows about it.

Just a couple of details, and the backstory falls apart.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
To anony 11/12/19

None of your comments have anything to do with the story.

Danny didn't quit to start with.

Next... Some people seem to think that the legal side of the marriage is all important. Actually, I agree to an extent. If a person who has been cheated on won't engage in any other situation because they are still technically married, I support them in that choice. However, the way the legal system is, if my marriage failed, I think I would just take what I felt was rightfully mine and disappear. I for one, am not going to contribute a red cent to support someone who betrays me. While my partner is acting like my partner they get everything I can give to enrich their life. Once I know otherwise, well, they can get fucked, literally and figuratively. But then again, that would be MY choice, as a response to the circumstances forced on me.

A marriage license means nothing. The societal construct means nothing. They seem to support people who cheat, and do nothing to protect the victims and the innocent. So I hold that side in contempt.

It's the relationship that means something. It's the relationship, and the need to have the back of those who have your back that matters. Once that is destroyed all bets are off.

So if Danny wanted to turn into a manwhore, it's his right. He could fuck his way through the town, and it would still be her fault for creating that dynamic.

As for her suing for wrongful termination... It took months to fire her, because the legal people had to make sure they were covered. So for this story at least, if she tried to sue, it would be an expensive failure.

Why should Danny leave his home town? He was comfortable there. He didn't feel the need to run. So if he was cool, then that's just a stupid suggestion. HE can do whatever the damn hell he wants, and can work out.

I can go on and on with the rest, but who cares? Even this reply is too long. You're obviously a vindictive, man-hating idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The concert was a shit move because it hurt his son as much as the bitch

Yeah the brb crowd will call me a bitch. So what

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Agreed that Danny doesn't seem to care about Jordan's well-being.

First he screws up his son's relationship and reputation by airing the marriage's dirty laundry as publicly as possible.

Then he sabotages his birthday party by inviting Betty when he knew damn well that's not what he wanted.

At this point, Stang is pretty much an unreliable narrator when it comes to couples. The men are all pure as snow (even when they do dumb shit like the above), and the women are all delusional harlots. Seriously, only DQS women are worse.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

The last couple of paragraphs ruined the story for me... I was enjoying it up until the town whore started to wrap him around her finger, and he was too willing :(

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I liked it but thought the pissing and spitting in the story was unnecessary. What they had done was more than enough for the story.

I gave 5 stars for a well written story even if some of the dates / timings were a little bit off.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 3 years ago

Gave it 5 stars but the ending gives the impression the author got lazy, aka "Write your own ending. I'm busy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual from Stang, the story is very well written. No chance he takes her back; she was screwing Greg regularly for what sounds like months. No forgiving that plus he'd likely lose his relationship with his son if he reconciled plus he burned her big time as publicly as possible. He did so because he knew in their small town, everybody would eventually find out about the infidelity and instead , he got out in front of the story and burned her spectacularly in front of the whole town. He is a proud man and he would have to know that he would be the butt of the town's jokes. She's not worth getting back. The likely ending is Rhonda gets Danny and Betty eventually leaves town because there is nothing left there for her.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - Yes, it is a crappy ending.

Betty needed a bunch more crap, plus grovelling and why isn't she pregnant already, the same as Amanda and Rhonda? In fact, Danny should be lining these women up like his harem and keeping every one of them barefoot and pregnant all the time. This story needs a much better ending.

Where is FTDS? He needs to get on this one ASAP.

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

Oh you really need to do a second chapter. This story is not finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 Stars on this one . Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The end saved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he even let the town whore within arms reach ?

Wtf ?

Two stars because he didn't make it crystal clear that there would be no rekindling of the marriage

0ldfart0ldfartover 1 year ago

I this story was OK, but what really gave it five stars for me is that the author let the reader imagine their own ending, or maybe write a sequel. Oh, and I really love the way it has got the burn the bitch, bitter, predictable horde frothing!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So good old Danny is the only person in the entire State who doesn't know his girlfriend/wife is the biggest Slut in College? And divorce sounds like grounds for an annulment seeing as she fucked Greg the entire time they were married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one . I would marry Rhonda and keep Amanda as My side piece . I would also Divorce Betty for being a nasty Person

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's the title of the story that ties up the loose ends from this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Similar thing happened to me…my wife ran off with the lead guitar player in my band. I wasn’t Michigan trash so I didn’t feel the need to show her porn video at a show and I didn’t feel the need to destroy my son’s (imaginary son - we were childless) life to get “event” with the bitch. I merely told her a good woman was much easier to find than a good lead player…and I was right. I’ve been married for nearly 30 years but I’ve never played with as good of a lead player. Such is life.

0 stars for destroying the son’s life for silly “revenge” and being dumb enough to think a union “votes” on firing employees. A typical using BA thug will defend a murderer. They don’t give one fuck about the company or the employee, they just want to keep the duets flowing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

See no reconciliation here. She had what sounded like a multimonth affair. Whatever her reasoning, it all fall apart with the timing and the repetition. She isn't an evil person. She just cannot be trusted. And she did it for kinky yet mediocre sex. Meh. She is a shalow person. Move on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Umm reconciliation seems surreal here. Rhonda will latch onto him, though her motives are a mixed blessing. Greg and Amanda will not make it. MC will disentangle from Amanda but they will remain friends (without benefits). I mean Betty regressed to full slut the last couple of years. Seems that she was a recovering full slut who got back to using the needle err kinky sex with Greg. Honestly she is a bit of a caricature. Unable to get into a swingers club one night and then gangbanging homeless guys in the park. Really? That is absurd. Faithful for like 90% of her marriage then instant relapse into full slut. Choose to believe that he misinterpreted some of what he overheard and corroborate what Amanda explained in conjunction with some unexamined portions of the video. But who cares? No coming back from that.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Hate deux ex machina RAAC's like this... Utter and complete nonsense...

2 stars

vanyevanye6 months ago

Mid 30s. 18 year old son. Yet she found the time to go to college for three years before falling in love with Danny. Time frame just doesn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No reconciliation imo, at least not in a full on relationship. Sure they can be friends with benefits, as long as he gets to fuck Amanda and Rhonda whenever he wants. She got her years of nasty side sex, why can't he do the same.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Umm no way for reconciliation. Betty was full slut for kinky (but mediocre) sex, feeding her addiction, for the last couple of years. No way past that. While some of thr dialog is funny or quirky, like Amanda torturing Greg, or Betty about "dating", the ending while left open is just meh. The reveal via the concert was over the top. Who does that? Just file for divorce with what you have.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I liked this story, but I didn't like the way the son got his ass burnt here and lost his girlfriend over his fathers revenge. The fact that he blamed his mother for it seemed kind of stupid since it was obviously Danny's fault for making everything public. It dropped it down from a 4/5 to a 3/5 to me. You really didn't think that part through.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

4 stars for an over simplified BTB story.

The revenge was waaaaay over the top - especially on the ex-wife and his son, was just ridiculous.

Once again, I hate crappy tin can mustangs.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous