Shameless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

while his eyes appraised her legs, and flickered up to her breasts, and then to her face, and down to her legs again.

After what she had been through with Johnny, she could scarcely have believed herself capable of blushing again just through being looked at, but blush she did, the angry blood staining her face and neck and creeping down to her breasts. There was something about Tom..

"Put your feet apart," he ordered.

She moved them about ten inches away from each other, and he reached out a hand and ran it up her left thigh, as far as her stocking top. His fingertips probed under the band and her flesh cringed a little.

"You did a good job on Johnny, there, huh?" he asked.

What was she supposed to reply to that?

"Did it turn you on?" he demanded.

She stared down at him wordlessly.

He moved his hand abruptly, cupping her panty covered crotch. She started and cried out and tried to back away, but he had curled his fingers so that they dug into the soft flesh where her buttocks rose from the cleft of her sex, painfully enough to make her submit and stand quivering where he wanted her.

"Your goddamn panties are soaked," Tom announced coldly. "Sure it turned you on."

She tried to protest that it was no such thing, that she had been sweating because she was so frightened, but the words wouldn't come, and she could only manage an inarticulate little moan.

"Fucking hypocrites, you cunts," Tom muttered. "Always acting' so snooty, and most of the time running round all wet and funky like a bitch in heat."

The pressure of his palm against her crotch had started the slimy perspiration flowing again, and her legs felt oddly weak. Yet it was not entirely unpleasant--the pressure relieved the strange itching a little--

Or did it make it worse?

Without warning, he pulled his hand away.

"Turn around," he instructed her. "Hike your skirt up in back and let's get a look at that fat ass."

She swiveled around, and met Doris' steady gaze. The woman's face was expressionless, but her breathing was a little faster than normal.

Doris the dyke, Larry had said.

Doris' eyes gazed back at her, and Linda averted her own.

"Hike your skirt up," Tom repeated menacingly, and she groped behind her and tugged upward.

"Higher," Tom snapped, and she dragged the garment up around her waist in back, exposing the plump globes of her buttocks beneath the tightly-fitting white panties.

Tom's fingers hooked into the elastic waistband and yanked down, and the flimsy underwear slid away, leaving the satin-skinned creamy hemispheres fully displayed.

"Not bad." Tom ran his hand lightly over their surfaces, and the quivers of tension were renewed with such force that she thought she would collapse to the floor.

Then he insinuated his index finger into the cleft between her legs and pressed against the secret opening to her body, where no hand but her own had ever ventured since early childhood--and then only for absolutely necessary purposes, since her mother had warned her of the dangers of unnecessary contact with that area, of the terrible damage it could do so that no decent man would ever want to marry her....

Unable to help herself, she staggered forward, away from him, hampered by the panties clinging around the middle of her thighs. Alarmed, she swiveled around to face him, and was more frightened by his chilly smile than she would have been by an expression of outright anger.

He looked down at his finger, then said: "It's stinking' with your juice, you bitch in heat. Come here and lick it clean."

Reluctantly she returned to his side.

"Lick," he repeated inexorably, holding his finger up to her face, and she bent her head and took his finger between her lips, licking hurriedly, trying not to taste....

"Never tasted cunt before, huh?" Larry giggled.

"What do you think of it?" Tom asked, pulling his finger away and regarding her narrowly.

She shook her head slightly.

"Don't know if you like it, huh?" he interpreted. "Stick your finger in that swamp patch and get some more--get a good mouthful of it, teacher."

He grabbed the front of her skirt and whisked it upward, tucking it into her waistband.

"Get out of them goddamn panties," he growled, and she tugged them off over her feet.

"Toss them over here," Larry called, and she looked at him dubiously, but he held out his hand, so she threw them in his direction. He caught them neatly and dangled them, then raised them to his face and sniffed deeply.

"Hot cunt," he said. "Jeeze, ain't nothing' turns me on like the smell of juice out of a pussy in heat!"

"I'll send her over so you can smell it close up," Jake offered casually, but Larry shook his head, and inhaled the odor of the panties once again.

"Nah," he said, "I can wait. I wanna see her stick her finger up her cunt and suck it."

"So do it, bitch," Tom snapped at her.

The finger she lowered to her sex brushed over the crisply curling blonde pubic hairs and skimmed lightly over the inflamed cleft of her outer labia. Timidly, she rested it against the inner lips, and was shocked to discover that the area seemed to be bathed in wet jelly. Her own touch released another little glob, which came trickling down out of her secret canal and flowed over her finger.

"Lick it clean, now," Tom ordered, and she raised her finger to her mouth, and, gagging slightly, sucked it, and gulped.

It wasn't so bad....

Tom reached for her again, fingertips and palm holding her, pressing against the whole sensitive region. The itching became worse than ever, and involuntarily she squirmed against him, desperate for relief, rubbing her hair-covered lips and jelly-bathed slit against his hand.

A raging heat spread through her, and again that incredible weakness at the knees, so that she swayed and whimpered, and Tom suddenly grabbed her by the arms and tugged her around and down. She sprawled across his lap, helpless on her back, shoulders wedged against one chair-arm, hips tilted against the other, legs awkwardly splayed and dangling over the side. Her sex was opened wide now, displayed to all the eager watchers in the room, but in

a few moments Tom's hand was back there, his fingers thrusting roughly into the bush of hair covering her venus mound.

Linda flinched a little, but the touch was still a relief, and she found herself pushing forward for more contact.

"She wants it--oh man, look how she wants it!" Johnny commented gleefully.

With his index and middle finger, Tom traced along the twin valleys that ran between her outer and inner lips, separating the folds of coral flesh even more widely, so that they gaped open and defenseless. He ran his fingers, together now, back along the center ridge, almost to the point where the lips first began to divide, and paused, and pressed slightly, and suddenly the intolerable heat consuming her body turned into a wild explosion, centered where his fingers pressed and vibrated, ripping through her belly, and she shrieked and thrashed and tried to fight him away, because it was just too much to bear, too much, too much, too much....

There was a blackness swirling around her for a few moments, then she found herself still sprawled across Tom, panting for breath, the itching, the heat, the tension miraculously relieved, and her belly full of a warm throbbing that slowly died away and left her curiously at peace...

Tom heaved her roughly off his lap, and she staggered to her feet, her disheveled skirt pulling loose from where he had tucked it around her waist and falling to hide her lower torso and thighs. She sank down into one of the chairs, exhausted.

She closed her eyes and rested her head back against the chair, longing for sleep. And when none of them disturbed her, she fell into unconsciousness in a matter of seconds.

*****

The eleven o'clock news was just beginning when she emerged from the hazy depths of slumber, her head heavy and confused, her body covered with gooseflesh now that the evening had grown cooler. She wanted her sweater, but was afraid to move, to draw attention to herself. She did nothing more than open her eyes and slightly ease her cramped neck, then she sat staring mindlessly at the television screen, feeling that her own strange situation

was scarcely more real than the political maneuverings being displayed there. In the aftermath of some scandal earnest declarations were being made of the commencement of a new era of openness and integrity and true concern for

democracy...

"Seems to me I've heard that song before," Doris said wryly, getting out of her chair. She saw that Linda was awake. "You want something to eat, dear?"

Her tone was friendly enough now, Sally thought, and forced a smile of response to her lips.

"Come in the kitchen, then, and we'll see what we can find. Here." She fished Linda's sweater from the floor by one of the chairs. "Better put this on--you'll catch cold."

The men seemed uninterested in her at the moment There were empty scotch bottles on the table, and Linda thought they must have been drinking quite heavily. Doris followed the direction of her gaze and winked, then beckoned with her head for Linda to follow into the kitchen.

Doris took a plate of cold chicken and a quart of milk from the refrigerator and set them on the table with paper plates and napkins. The two women sat down and Doris reached for a chicken leg. Sally took a piece too, not really wanting it until she started to nibble at the meat, when she found that she was quite ravenously hungry.

"Take some more," Doris said, pushing the platter towards her. "You'll need to keep your strength up with that mob of horny hoods panting after you."

Linda looked at her wonderingly.

Doris shrugged.

"Sorry, dear," she said. "Fuck--all I can do about it. Except--well, if it's any consolation, we drew lots a while ago for who gets you tonight."

She took another leg of chicken and bit into it.

"I won," she added, with her mouth full. "Ever made it with another woman before?"

"To Be Continued..."

12