Shameless Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting hot, Linda?" Doris asked mischievously after a minute, knowing full well how unnecessary such a question was, not wanting to hear the answer.

Linda did not want to let go of the sweet flesh that filled her mouth, but she moaned in the back of her throat: it could only be assent.

Doris squirmed beneath her.

"Why don't you try lying on top of me for a while," she suggested urgently.

Linda shifted around, still not letting go of the other woman's hard-nipples breast, and was enfolded tightly in the ardent embrace of Doris' arms and thighs and calves. She could feel the rough patch of pubic hair against her belly, and she writhed a little upwards so that it rubbed against her own.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Doris moaned. "Come where I can kiss you again,

sweetheart!"

With a final avid caress of the firm, tight-tipped breast, Linda reluctantly took her lips away and set them upon Doris' open mouth. This time it was her tongue that made the eager inward excursion, urgently searching the other woman's fragrant mouth, exploring the softness of her tongue and the flesh that lined her lips, and the hardness of her teeth, the velvet of her cheek

linings, the bland taste of saliva other than her own.

Doris' arms crushed her ever tighter, so that their breasts mashed almost painfully together. Her hips thrust upwards, increasing the pressure of venus mound upon Venus mound.

She pulled her lips away from Linda's and gasped with eager anxiety: "I want to eat your pussy, Linda-let me! Now!"

The words almost sent Sally into orgasm, so powerful, so lascivious was the promise they held. But she fought it down, and let Doris roll her over so that she was lying on her back, waiting with eager submission.

Doris crawled down the bed and urged Linda's thighs apart. She slid her hands beneath them, and raised them so that they rested on her shoulders.

"Relax," she gasped. "Just relax and-let me-"

Linda shut her eyes tightly, quivering with anticipation, that jerked violently when the silken dagger of Doris' tongue tip probed her tight inner lips, then swept upwards along the little valley and flicked almost unbearably over her swollen and throbbing clitoris.

"Ohhh," she moaned sweetly.

Her whole body tensed, ready to explode in ecstasy.

But Doris was by no means ready to let her reach her climax so easily and so soon!

Maddeningly, the moist, soft-hard probe flickered away from Sally's pussy and wetly explored the crevices where her thighs joined her body. Linda squirmed, whimpering uncontrollably at the sensuous tickling.

"Nooo..." she gasped.

Doris ducked her head and started to nibble the richly swelling hemispheres of Linda's buttocks.

"Ohh-you're driving me crazy!" Linda whimpered, "I-I can't stand it!"

Doris' exploring tongue slid into the deep cleft of Linda's ass crack and tickled the sensitive lining. Linda jerked and thrashed on the bed, unable to take any more, and thrust her crotch beseechingly against Doris' face.

Doris' hands caressed her thighs.

"Easy, easy, baby," her soft voice murmured. "No rush, just take it easy and enjoy..."

"I-can't-!"

Doris parted the hair-covered lips with her fingers, and blew onto the exposed lining.

"Oooooh!"

"Let's see if your pee-hole likes to be loved!" Doris teased her, and Linda jerked wildly again as the questing tongue tip shaped itself into a point and thrust against the tiny opening. The feeling was incredible!

"Doris! Ohh-it's-too-ohh-"

"It'll get better yet, baby," Doris promised her, a smug tone in her voice.

She licked up and around Linda's clitoris now, vibrating her tongue tip over the straining little organ, then sweeping tantalizingly away just before Linda's orgasm could break.

Then like a tiny cock it thrust into the tight, virginal bud of Linda's vulva, lapping up the lubricating juice that was now welling copiously out of the pulsating inner channel, then back up again to the throbbing nubbin of flesh, and again, just too soon, retreating...

"Oh, please! please!"

Doris' fingers dug almost painfully into Linda's buttocks, and as though echoing her actions, Linda cupped her own breasts and squeezed them just short of cruelty, while Doris' relentless tongue swept down her furrow and once again gathered up the other woman's overflowing juices.

The sensations from Linda's breasts met the tremors of ecstasy from her pussy and seemed to tie a knot of the most delicious tension deep in her belly.

In my womb, she thought hazily, and at that instant Doris' tongue began to vibrate on her clitoris again. And this time it stayed right there, working over and over the desperately engorged nub of tissue until the nerve endings erupted into a volcanic shower of molten lava; her womb contracted in response, radiating deep, slow waves of wonderful sensation throughout the whole network of the nerves of her body...

"Good?" Doris asked, smiling down at her fondly when she at last managed to open her eyes.

"Oh," Linda gasped weakly. "It was just wonderful."

"You're very responsive, you know," Doris told her.

Sally smiled up at her wordlessly.

Then someone pounded on the door.

"Hey, aren't you two broads ever going to get up?" Johnny's voice demanded. "Us guys are getting horny-not to mention hungry." He snickered "An' do I have

something' hot for Miss Tyler to eat this morning!"

"Shit," Doris said savagely.

"Come on, will you? Tom says to get your asses moving' and stop goofing off."

His footsteps retreated away down the stairs.

Doris shrugged.

"Well, I guess that's it for the moment," she said resignedly, and climbed off the bed. "I guess I'll take a shower and start fixing breakfast while you get dressed. You can use any of my stuff you want-there's a hairbrush I don't use in the dresser drawer, and you can borrow any of my clothes that'll fit you, if you want a change. I brought your underwear for you, but I guess

you'll need some clean panties, anyway." She frowned thoughtfully. "Better wear them, but you'll probably be more comfortable if you don't bother about a bra. Your tits are likely to get quite a lot of handling and there's no use getting yourself all tangled up in straps and stuff. Wear panties, though-these guys are all old-fashioned enough to get a kick out of taking them off you, and you may as well give them all the harmless pleasure you can, in case they think of anything else."

"Doris-"

"I know, baby, but there's nothing I can do! Just try to swing with it-you're a sexy little number once you get going, and maybe you can get some fun out of it."

"Fun-?"

"Sure, why not? I don't go for men, but you do, don't you?"

"I-I guess so-but they're so-"

"Yeah. I know. Well-"

She shrugged again helplessly, and vanished into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Linda found the hairbrush Doris had mentioned and sat down at the vanity and started, to take the tangles out of her hair. Fear started to knot her belly again.

How could she get any fun out of it?

Yet...

There had been that strange pleasure she had experienced when she had been sucking Johnny's cock yesterday-that curious sense of power as she had caressed the pulsating organ with the sensitive tip of her tongue, and had let it slide deep into the warm clutch of her throat.

The strange pleasure of feeling him reduced to helplessness as her mouth and hands had given him ecstasy.

If only-

If only they wouldn't do anything to hurt her! If only they would be content with that kind of oral ministration, she thought she could bear it.

But there were the things Willy had said-about where he planned to penetrate her-

And the way they had discussed who was to have the privilege of deflowering her-

And the threats Tom had made, with that hard, cruel look in his stone-cold gray eyes-

And the thought of those vicious dogs outside-

And suppose they decided to kill her after all? Would Doris let them? Could Doris stop them?

Doris carne out of the bathroom, swiftly dressed, patted her on the shoulder, and left the room.

Moving like a zombie, Linda showered and dressed, taking a pair of Doris' clean panties, but putting on her own skirt and sweater. She couldn't find any stockings, and didn't want to put her own on unwashed, so she slipped her bare feet into her shoes and went downstairs to face the day's ordeals.

"To Be Continued..."

12