Shameless Ch. 05

Story Info
Linda, Doris & Ed together!
5.2k words
4.56
26.8k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter five in a seven part series. This story, as well as all of this series is the sole copyright of venomlegions! Any similarities with any other stories is coincidental and unintentional! No malicious intent is intended or inferred! Enjoy!

*****

-one-

Linda stood up, wiping her mouth, and eyed Larry with considerable apprehension. He was licking his lips as he came towards her, and she felt more than ever like a creature being mercilessly hunted down.

He reached out his hands and fondled her breasts for a moment, his breath rasping with excitement.

"What you going do?" Johnny asked curiously.

"She needs something to lean over, huh?"

"You can lay her flat on the floor."

"Nah," Larry answered definitely. "When I screw a dame in the ass, I like to have it stuck up good where I can get at it without having to scrunch around... I like to be standing up, so as I can really go at it."

"Put her over the arm of a chair, then," Tom suggested, busy re-zipping his fly.

"Yeah, I guess that'd do," Larry agreed. "Or over the table in the kitchen... even better. Just the right height, the table, I reckon."

"Come on, then," Johnny said impatiently. "Let's go in the kitchen and get started. I want to watch you do it to her, Larry, then I'm going to go in after you."

He opened the door.

"After you, Miss Tyler," he said.

And, naked and helpless, she went into the kitchen.

Ed was sitting there, and Doris was working at the table, cutting up stewing meat.

"Hey, Doris, baby, we have to borrow the table," Larry told her brusquely.

"What for?" She looked at him with dislike, and sliced a piece of beef into four pieces with a quick, neat movement.

He giggled.

"Need it for teacher. It'd just the right height for her to bend over while I plug into her butt."

"You'll have to wait," Doris told him firmly. "I have things to do, and I want to get this stew started. You'll want dinner tonight, won't you?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Never mind but. If I cook, I do it when I choose. It's my fucking house."

"Ed's, too," Johnny reminded her.

"Ed agrees with me, don't you?"

Ed nodded

"Leave her alone," he said. "She cooks best when she isn't getting hassled."

"Guess we got to find someplace else, then," Larry grumbled. "Jeeze, fucking bitches ain't nothing but trouble!"

Doris stepped from behind the table, and with a swift flash of her arm, twisted him around and planted her foot against his ass, and sent him hurtling across the room. He crashed into the door and staggered, dazed, while Johnny and Ed guffawed at his discomfiture.

"Hey," he protested, "what the fuck...?"

"Nobody calls me a fucking bitch," Doris told him calmly. She returned to her work, and when Larry started towards her, she hefted the knife meaningfully in her hand.

"And don't forget I'm a brown belt," she added, "in good practice, too."

A pity karate was no use against a couple of savage Dobermans, Linda mused.

"Hit my goddamn head," Larry complained petulantly. "I got to go sit down a minute."

Doris said: "Ed wants Linda for a while... you guys have all had a share of her. Why don't you leave her here and clear out?"

"But we're getting ready to screw her in the ass," Johnny protested.

"Well, you can wait," Doris snapped. "Let poor Larry get over headache."

"She ain't kidding," Larry said ruefully. "You got any aspirin in this joint?"

"Bathroom," Doris said. "Go on, piss off."

Rather to Linda's surprise, they did, leaving her alone with the brother and sister.

Ed held out a hand to Linda, and she went to him, and he drew her down onto his lap, as he had before, and once again he nuzzled his face into her breasts.

"Beautiful," he muttered, "lovely, sweet soft tits..."

His hand went to her crotch, and once again he began to caress her, gently parting her plump labia and insinuating her fingertips into the warm, moist crack.

Linda relaxed in his embrace; she felt that he would not treat her roughly, and she gave herself over to the enjoyment of his stroking of her pussy, his ardent suckling of her breasts.

He seemed content with this for a long time, then he said softly: "Linda, how'd you like me to do what they said they're going to do?"

Linda looked at him, taken aback.

Ed's eyes were pleading.

"I'd do it carefully," he said. "The first time... you don't want it rough, the first time, do you?"

"No," she said, almost inaudibly.

Doris looked round and said: "You can trust him, Linda. It would be a lot better for you."

"Well... okay," Linda agreed helplessly.

If somebody had to invade her virginal asshole, it might as well be the more civilized Ed, she supposed.

"Why don't you go upstairs and use my room," Doris suggested. "It's about the most comfortable place."

Ed hesitated, then said: "Will you come too, Doris?"

"You want me to?"

"Mm."

"Okay," she said tolerantly. "When I've got the stew done. It won't be long now."

Ed sighed, Linda thought with relief, and returned to mouthing her breast.

She was puzzled: why would a man want his sister in the same room where he would be having sex?

But she ceased to wonder as Ed's fingers sought out her clitoris with renewed enthusiasm, and the delicious little sparks of ecstasy began to leap through her body.

The slow, sweet tide of sensation mounted and churned through the lips of her pussy and lapped at her belly; his suckling mouth sent lascivious messages of lustful anticipation crackling along her nerves. She found herself coming closer to the edge of release, her wildly inflamed clitoris a red hot coal burning between the lips of her cunt setting all the surrounding tissues on fire, and his unceasing caress was like a steady stream of fuel played upon it, until the moment came when the final combustion point was reached and passed, and the fire exploded into a brilliant burst of sensuous ecstasy that sent her head spinning and her body into wild spasms of quivering passion.

Then, as she slowly drifted back towards reality, she heard Doris say: "Okay, the stew's done; let's go upstairs."

Ed gently pushed Linda off his lap and onto her feet, and with Doris leading the way, they went upstairs to the bedroom where she and Linda had spent the preceding night.

Doris briskly seized the bed pillows and arranged them in a heap in the middle of the mattress.

"Sprawl yourself down over those, baby," she instructed Linda, "and just relax, okay?"

"Uh..."

Doris took her hand and looked into her eyes intently.

"Don't worry, huh? Ed's a sweet guy... he isn't going to hurt you. And I'll be right here to make sure."

Linda swallowed, and nodded.

"So," Doris said, "come lie down."

She settled Sally face-down on the bed, her hips resting on the pillows so that her buttocks were thrust up into the air, inviting and very vulnerable.

She closed her eyes and tried to follow Doris' instructions to relax, feeling the shaking of the bed as Ed crawled into a position behind her...

She involuntarily stiffened in expectation of pain, but instead she felt a tiny stream of warm air, which she realized was his breath when he began to lavish dozens of tiny kisses on the silky white skin of her voluptuous ass cheeks.

Her flesh prickled in response: the touches of his lips were so delicate that it raised gooseflesh all over her, and to her astonishment she found that the sensual fire was building up once again inside her belly.

Was she insatiable? she wondered guiltily.

After a few delicious minutes, her flesh began to crave a firmer stimulus, and she found herself squirming her hips slightly, pushing backwards just a little. The movement stirred the lips of her pussy against the pillows, she found, and she repeated it, enjoying the sensation.

Shamelessly...

Then there started a nibbling. A sensation that hovered on the edge of pain, as it had done when Doris had so delicately chewed on them earlier-the tension of the almost-pain, she discovered, somehow heightened the pleasure that was steadily surging through her body.

And then she shuddered with shame and delight as the warmly probing, saliva- wet blunt-pointed dagger of his tongue slid along the crevice between her buttocks and invaded the tightness of the rear valley, licking up and down the oddly textured lining and finally probing gently but insistently into the tightly folded rosette of her virginal asshole.

There was a movement beside her, and Doris knelt on the bed. Linda smiled up at her, and Doris stroked her hair.

"Okay, baby?" she whispered.

Linda nodded.

Doris turned to her brother.

"Ed, baby," she said, "work your hand underneath her and give her some clit action... way you do for me."

The words drifted into Linda's brain, but she was too preoccupied with the pleasures of her body to give them any analytical thought just then.

Ed worked one hand beneath her, seeking through the dew-moist folds of her outer labia, working over the engorged tissues until his fingertips homed in on the pulsating morsel of her blood-filled clitoris. The delightful friction wove its elusive yet very tangible magic until she heard herself moaning helplessly, all too willing to abandon herself to whatever this man, this stranger, this one of her kidnappers, chose to do with her.

She found her nipples growing achingly hard with eager response, and a slow, steady throbbing made itself evident in the inflamed lips of her pussy. He ducked his face down to lap along their musky plumpness as far as he could reach, and to dart his tongue, like a searching bee, into the welling nectar.

Then she heard him gasp: "Do you have the oil there, Doris?"

"Mm-hmm. Shall I do it?"

"Yeah. Let me watch you..."

"You want to watch me get her ready for you, hmm?"

"Christ, yes?"

She heard the slight grating sound of the cap of a bottle being unscrewed, and then she started slightly as Doris' warm, knowing fingers, slick with baby oil, probed gently into her ass cleft, and one of them penetrated the tightly clutching sphincter muscle.

Again, that odd pain-swallowed-in-pleasure feeling...

"You want me to put a little on your cock, baby?" Doris crooned throatily.

"Yes... please."

The sound of other flesh than her own being anointed came to Linda's ears, but her mind was still too hazy to think.

Then there was a little pause, during which she lay waiting, throbbing with expectation, her pussy oozing a steady trickle of juice that made her remember that there was another penetration to come when this one was over...

Suppose it were to happen right now...

Would it feel as good as her burning pussy told her it ought to feel...?

Then he was sliding his hands around her hips to hold her steady, and she wished that he had not taken his fingers away from her pussy. His cock-head, hot and oily and determined, was sliding through the waiting valley, far more formidable than the tongue and the finger that had explored there before.

Big...

It pressed against the asshole, and she tensed, suddenly giving way to alarm.

His hand stroked her hair and down the length of her back, a caress that was affectionate and reassuring, and she let herself go limp with a conscious effort, taking a deep breath of air, trying to help him by relaxing as fully as possible.

Slowly his cock sank in, nudging its way into the interior darkness of her rectum. She found herself holding her breath, despite her resolution to relax, and couldn't let it go for several seconds. Her fingers clutched anxiously at the sheet beneath her: she felt bloated and filled intolerably.

But the piercing shaft's invasion of her body was smooth and oddly sweet; it plunged inward until she felt his balls swing softly against her thighs, and then a brush of prickliness as his pubic hair rubbed against the backs of her ass cheeks. The penetration made her gasp in surprise and a little stinging pain, but it was as though a warm poker had been thrust into her entrails, bringing in its wake a delicious heat that began to radiate out into her belly, and to saturate her pussy with new waves of the marvelous sex-tingles.

Then he lay still for a few moments to let her get accustomed to the hard fullness stuffing her rear passage, and she contracted her muscles experimentally, and with delighted surprise felt the responsive leap of his cock.

He whispered: Get up-on your hands and knees-okay?"

Obediently she heaved herself into the position he wanted, and Doris, still kneeling on the bed, reached to caress her rubbery-hard nipples, then slid her hand down between Linda's thighs and dug between her fleshy labia to strum her vibrating clitoris.

Ed's cock slid slowly out of her, until only its head remained, and then it made an equally slow return, to the deepest point it could reach. This time the sensation of its passage seem to inflame the walls of her anal canal with fiery friction, and the heat was conducted through her flesh to the lips of her cunt, to the knob of her clitoris, stoking yet more fuel into the ecstatic flame that filled her belly.

Then he began pumping into her, like a dog screwing a bitch in heat. And she felt like a bitch in heat, her thoughts, lewd and open and eager and shameless-she thrust back at him, gasping at the stinging, delicious pleasure pain, and somehow that combined with Doris' searching fingers on her cunt, Doris' hand delving into the musky, juicy, passion-swollen lips where her clitoris strained and throbbed, as hard as a little fingertip in its tiny hood, was bringing her to the edge of the chasm of oblivious ecstasy faster than she could possibly control.

Alerted to her imminent climax by her ever-louder moans and spasms, he suddenly thrust her back down over the pillows, so that her breasts were crushed against the sheet; Doris' band trapped beneath her, still undauntedly fondling Linda's cunt. Her hips were thrust upward into the air, and his pounding attack became almost ferocious, his loins, slapping noisily against

the fleshy cheeks of her ass, his balls swinging forward with every stroke, his fingers digging into her hips almost painfully as he rammed in and out like a power-driven piston.

With a guttural, animal cry, he came, and the sound of the passion in his voice, the convulsions of his body, the sudden extra hardening of his cock and its throbbing as it spurted white fire deep up into the dark canal of her gut sent Linda hurtling into orbit.

That orgasm seemed to last for hours, and by the time she was aware of the world again, Ed had pulled out of her, and was sprawled on the bed next to her, avidly eating the cunt of the now naked Doris...

His sister.

-two-

"It's... incest," Linda said hesitantly.

Doris set a plateful of eggs and toast in front of her.

"Eat," she said. "Larry's prowling around looking as though his headache's gone. Better eat while you have the chance."

Meekly Linda scooped up a forkful of eggs, took a bite of toast, finding she was very hungry.

"But," she said, a few bites later, "Doris, you and... your brother..."

Doris poured freshly made coffee into two cups.

"Do you take sugar and cream?"

"Just black, please..."

Doris set one cup beside Linda's plate and sat down across the table with the other.

"Incest," Linda said weakly.

"Technically, I suppose," Doris agreed. "Or maybe not technically... it depends how you look at it."

"I don't... understand."

Doris said levelly: "I don't let him fuck me. I don't let any man fuck me. Even without getting raped that time, I don't like to make it with men. Doing other things... is that incest?"

"I..."

"You know the only real argument against incest, other than moral taboos? It's the possibility of concentrating unfavorable genes in the children. If there's family weakness, then a sibling mating may mean that both parents are contributing the same gene that carries the weakness, and if that gene is usually recessive, getting it from both sides increases the chances of the weakness showing up. That's all. No fucking, no kids. Didn't you play around with your brother?"

Linda shook her head. "Don't have one."

"Mm. Well... Ed and I have always been... close. In fact... well, we were brought up kind of isolated, slap in the middle of one of the biggest cattle ranches in the country... had private tutors, and no one much to mix with... so we mixed with each other when our adolescent juices started flowing. Only I couldn't stand to be fucked, even then... he tried it once, and I couldn't stand it! And he... shit, I don't know the ins and outs of it, but he has trouble getting it up if I'm not around..."

Linda stared, trying to comprehend.

"You know, I hardly ever saw another woman, another girl, till I left the ranch. Our father had this weird idea about kids contaminating each other or something-that's why we never went to school or anything. But what I saw on TV really turned me on... I mean, I knew that what I wanted was to make it with others of my own sex. But there were none around, except for our housekeeper who was maybe sixty and weighed about two hundred pounds-and Ed was there, and horny-as-hell, we just sort of drifted into things, and never really drifted out!"

"Then when we were nearly twenty... I was nineteen, he was eighteen... the old man kicked off, and we got what money there was... seemed he'd been playing games with the tax people for the last few years, so they came and grabbed quite a lot of it... we headed for life in the big city."

"I got raped the second night... not used to being on my guard. Hadn't gotten through my head I couldn't walk through a park at night alone. But that just kind of fixed it... if I'd ever thought I'd try to make it with men, that just about wiped it out completely."

She grinned at Linda.

"I went and took karate lessons, instead. Then went to art school... a painter is what I am when I'm not frying eggs for crazy hoods-and... well, Ed and I just stayed together, pretty much... only he kept getting into the dumbest kind of trouble, and I kept getting involved because I tried to fish him out-and Christ, this one's a real beauty," she added. "I'm damned if I want to take off to South America for the rest of my life the way they plan!"

"But can't you tell them that you're not doing this of your own free will? If you don't go with them..."

Doris sighed. "You know, I've been turning that over and over in my head... At times it seems quite reasonable. Then other times, I think about the cops mad as hell because the others have gotten away, so they decide to throw the whole works at me... bail I couldn't make, for a start, and I can't stand the idea of being shut up in some stinking prison... anyway, there's

Ed..."

Linda stared at her more intently.

"Could he get past the dogs?" she asked.

"I guess so." Doris shrugged. "They're not guarding any of us, only you."

"Then... if Ed doesn't want to go along with them-if he went and gave himself up... said he'd turn state's evidence... told them you were involved against your will..."

Doris was silent Then she said: "I wonder if that would work? I'm pretty sure Ed would like to get out of this-and if the other three make their getaway as they've planned, they can't implicate him in any of the things they've threatened to make him go along this far... It's the house, you see," she explained. "They wanted to be able to hole up here while they wait for the chopper to get them out-so

Ed and I had to be involved. I didn't realize they were kidnapping along with the robbery," she added ruefully. "Originally I think they just planned to leave you there after they'd threatened to kill you to get the coins and things handed over... but then Tom, I guess, realized that he needed the added

security. So-here you are."

12