Shameless Intoxicating Night

Story Info
He takes you out for night around town.
2.9k words
4.21
36.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You meet me at the door with a kiss, already dressed up for our night out. You're wearing a nice dress that comes to about halfway down your thigh, showing off your long smooth sexy legs. The top is cut fairly low, demonstrating the perfect skin of your firm 34C breasts. Thin, almost spaghetti straps show that you have on no support underneath, not that you need any. You're wearing a light jacket over your bare arms, as it's fairly warm outside. You shoo me off to the bedroom to change, and I dress in a nice pair of slacks and a dressy shirt. We're running a little behind, so we quickly gather everything we need together and head out the door.

As we're driving to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, I tell you to show me which sexy underwear you wore today, and then to take them off and give them to me. You refuse, but not unhappily. Actually, there is a little mischief in your voice. I glance over at you, and you are smiling at me, your hands slowly creeping up your thighs and pulling up your skirt, teasing me. I think I know where this is going, and I am proven right when you finally reveal your totally bare pussy, freshly-shaven and a little damp. I grin at you and tell you that, as nice as that is, it isn't nearly wet enough yet.

You stick your fingers inside and gasp, making me gasp as well. I reach over to help you out but you swat at me, telling me to pay attention to my driving. That's very hard to do when you are fingering yourself and moaning in my passenger seat, but with many frequent glances I manage to get us to the restaurant while seeing as much of you as possible. I park the car and lean over, but you stop me by putting your head to mine and kissing me, as you straighten your skirt. "Come on, we're going to be late" you tell me as you get out of the car, knowing how much I want you.

We go to our table, and the waitress introduces herself to us as Jenny. She's about our age, pretty attractive. A little taller than you, and not quite as magnificently buxom. She has a really cute face, and dark hair. She takes our order, and for a second it almost seems like she is looking down your top. She heads away, and I tell you she was checking you out.

You don't believe it, and I say she was looking at your hot tits, reaching over and giving one of them a pinch. You giggle and push me away, but not very seriously. You're quite horny, and if I concentrate I can pick up your sweet scent. Maybe that's what the waitress was smelling, too. I slide my hand under the table, and start rubbing your knee.

Slowly I start rubbing my way up your leg, trailing my fingers on your inner thighs. You lean back, sliding down in your seat just a little, almost unnoticeable. This serves to get your pussy a little closer to my wandering fingers, and I trace them around the outside of your lips, just about to touch you when I remove them and you see the waitress coming with our food. You straighten up a little, your face is just a bit more flushed, and the smell is stronger in the air now.

Jenny gives us our food, and pauses for a second as she looks at you. She then kind of distractedly walks away, but not before you can clearly see her nipples poking through her uniform shirt. Either she also isn't wearing a bra, or she has extremely hard pointy nipples, or both. You're not sure, but you know she was most definitely checking you out.

We eat our food in relative peace, with me only occasionally teasing you by taking one of my fries and slowly sucking it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. You know exactly what that tongue movement feels like when it's on your body, and you desperately want it. But now is not the place, so you settle for teasing me back. You take one of your fries, and slowly dip it under the table, using a condiment definitely unlike ketchup. You smile at me as you bring the fry to your mouth and suck it in, savoring it. It's a very different taste, but not entirely unpleasant.

We finish eating while I tease you about the waitress. I ask you what you think she would do if she actually saw your boob, and you say you think she'd get embarrassed and run away. I bet you 10 cents that she wouldn't, and you take me up on it. When she comes back with our check, you casually slide the top of your dress away, flashing her while being careful that no one else can see. To your surprise, she glances around and quickly reaches over and tweaks your hard nipple.

You sit back in surprise and drop your shirt, and she winks at you and drops off the check. I see that she's given us a generous discount, and I leave her a very nice tip. As we leave the restaurant, we notice Jenny walking quickly towards the restrooms, and you know what she's about to be doing.

We can't stay long though, because our movie will be starting. There's a new movie out that you want to see, so we get in the car and drive up towards the movie theater. Once we get on the highway, I expect you to start playing with yourself again, but you look at me and tell me it's my turn to take some teasing. I wonder what you mean, as you lean over and unzip my pants.

I struggle to keep the car driving straight as you feel the bulge in my boxers, and work it out of the holes. You slowly stroke it up and down, making sure I keep my eyes on the road, until you see a drop of precum ooze out. At this sight, you lean down and lick it up, swirling your tongue all over my head and making my body jerk. Fortunately we are in the slow lane, and there isn't a whole lot of traffic around.

You continue slowly rubbing your hands on my very hard cock, occasionally licking it, but doing it very slowly and deliberately so that I won't have any chance at all of getting off. You keep me in ecstatic torment all the way along the freeway, until we get to the exit and you lean back up, tucking me in and allowing me to concentrate on the driving and stopping and parking. We both get out of the car, me a little shakily, and go in to the movie theater.

With our little delays and my slow driving, we have managed to just miss the showing we wanted to see. With the line as long as it is, we wouldn't be able to get in during the previews either. You pout a little, and we get in line to wait while we decide what to do.

Once we get up close, we still haven't really decided, but I look at the show times and see there's a movie about to start just at the right time. It's a few weeks old, and not really popular, but I tell you we'll go to that one. You whine that it's not what you want to see, and I grin and tell you with a twinkle in my eye that it doesn't really matter...you catch on and smile.

we get our tickets and go to the theater. It's almost empty, with just a few couples scattered around the theater. I head straight for the back row, where the closest people are about five rows away. The movie starts and we snuggle together, seeing if it might actually be interesting. It really isn't, so my hands start wandering over your body.

I look around, and then slide off your spaghetti straps and pull your top down to your waist. You are totally topless, and lit only by the glow of the screen. You sit back, your hands covering yourself, embarrassed and frightened that someone will see you. I lean over and kiss you, my confidence easing your worry some and your hands are replaced by mine.

I fondle your breasts, and squeeze them lovingly in my hands. The movie drones on in the background, as we are lost in our own little world. You bend over me and again unzip my pants, once more working my very erect penis out. This time though, you don't hesitate. You know I want you, and you want me in your mouth. Your hand grasps the base as you engulf the head in between your lips, licking and sucking your way down. Your head is in my lap and I lay back, moaning extremely softly and pleasurably. My hand caresses your bare back, and works its way over the crumple of fabric on your waist to reach under your skirt. I grab at your ass and squeeze, feeling its firmness.

You continue sucking me off as my hand explores under your skirt. My fingers find your crack, and I slide down it until I find the warm wet lips of your cunt. I dip my fingers inside, causing you to stop your ministrations for a moment and groan as I touch you for the first time tonight. I slide one finger inside you, then another, as you return to my cock with a vengeance. My well-lubricated fingers then slide out of your pussy and come back to your ass, exploring there as well. I place my finger at your rosebud and slide it easily in on your juices.

I slowly move it in and out, fucking your ass with my finger. I can feel the moan in your mouth around my dick. Then I remove my finger and suddenly I jam the small butt plug we own in there. You start to squeal with surprise and astonishment when my other hand presses down on your head, making you choke on my large dick. You gasp and sputter, but manage not to make too loud of a noise.

You ask me where I had that, and I just smile at you. It doesn't really hurt, and as you squeeze your cheeks together it really feels quite nice and filling. I give you a very light smack on your ass, pusing it in, and you moan quietly and return to my dick. My fingers go back to your pussy, and finally your clit.

At this you are determined to get me off, and you suck hard and fast, your hands pumping quicker. You feel the effect it has on me, and my hands get less and less accurate as I start to lose control. Finally my body shudders, and I explode in your mouth, but you are quite ready for it and you manage to swallow it all.

We rest for a minute, and when we look back up at the screen we see "The End" appear. Perfect timing. You put your top back up and straighten yourself, reaching back to remove the plug. I stop you, and tell you it stays in for a bit longer, the night isn't over yet. You ask if we're going to go home now, because you really want to feel my tongue on your pussy. I tell you it isn't time yet, we still have to go to get ice cream for dessert. As we make our way out of the theater, I see a couple that was watching the same movie as us. The guy, a teenager, catches my eye and winks. I wonder how much he saw.

Back in the car, you are struggling to sit down, as every way you wriggle presses the plug in your ass, causing pleasant tremors up your body but not allowing you to concentrate on much of anything else. Finally we get to the ice cream place and order our ice cream. The place is almost deserted.

We take a booth in the corner, and you sit on the very edge of the chair with your crotch hanging over the edge so as to disturb you the least amount. I start eating, but then accidentally drop my spoon. I disappear under the tablecloth to get it, and suddenly you feel my tongue on your clit. It is all you can do not to cry out.

You look around, but no one else seems to be paying any attention. I keep licking you, and you begin to lose focus. You squirm in your seat, wishing you could moan, but you can't. Suddenly I stop and reappear. You gasp for breath and look me straight in the eye. "I want you, now."

I look over at the kid's play area. It is deserted, as it's almost closing time and too late for the kids. We make our way over there, pretending to be going to the bathroom. The staff is cleaning the place up, and no one seems to notice us. There is an open spot in the middle, and we head for that.

It is closed in around the sides, and you immediately grab the bottom of your skirt and pull the whole thing up over your head and drop it to the ground. Naked but for your feet, you embrace me and pull me down to the ground. You don't want to fool around, you want my head in between your legs NOW and you push it there. I am more than happy to oblige, and I start eating you out with a fervor. The thrill of doing this so publicly, the fear that you could get caught, turns you on incredibly and you start writhing around.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, an employee is standing there. You don't notice at first, as you are lost in your own world. But then you realize it, and start back, trying to cover yourself. He is a little older than us, looks to be a manager. He doesn't say anything, but as you reach for your dress he steps forward and puts his foot on it.

I sit back, wondering what is going to happen next. He keeps his eyes on you, taking in your gorgeous nude body lustfully, and slowly reaches down and unzips his pants. He pulls out an already erect dick, slightly smaller than mine. He still doesn't say anything, but the meaning is clear: suck on it, or you're screwed.

You look at me frightfully, and I merely shrug my shoulders. There's nothing I can do at this point. You are scared out of your mind, but the situation is also strangely arousing. You realize that at this point, you might as well go for it, as you have nothing to lose. You reach for him, trembling.

You take the strange cock in your hands, and examine it. You slide your hands up and down it, getting used to the similar but not entirely familiar feel. It reacts just like mine does, and you decide to do the same thing to it that you would to me. You bring your mouth down to it, and lick the head. This causes some precum to come out and you taste him for the first time. It's very odd, not exactly like me, but close.

You lick some more, and then take the head into your mouth. You slowly start bobbing your head up and down, hoping he will let you go at your own pace and not force you. Suddenly you feel your legs being spread apart and a tongue on your thigh. Glancing down, you see me there, returning to what I was doing before.

You sit there, naked, with a plug still in your ass, me between your legs, and a strange cock in your mouth, and you realize how much you are actually enjoying this. Your pussy is dripping, and I slide my fingers inside you as my tongue massages your clit. That plus the fullness in your ass is incredible, and you suck harder and start to stroke his shaft like you do mine. After almost no time at all you feel him tensing, and he comes in your mouth.

You decide the best thing to do is just swallow it, and you want to anyway to see what it tastes like. Then my fingers find your G-spot and you aren't thinking anymore, just riding the waves of bliss. At some point you feel me stopping, removing the plug from your butt, but you aren't anywhere near coherent.

When you start thinking again, you realize the employee is gone, and we are alone again. I am gazing at you with a joyous expression on my face, and as you look at me I kiss you. You wonder if you just imagined it, but there is still an aftertaste in your mouth. I help you put your dress back on, and support you as you wobble out of the play area and out to my car.

The manager is nowhere in sight, and no one else pays us a second glance. You collapse in the passenger seat, and by the time I am out of the parking lot you are asleep with a huge, contented smile on your face.