Shameless Sax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had to excuse myself without making a scene. "Not to eat and run, dude, but I've gotta be up early for work tomorrow, if that's cool." We were laying on our backs next to each other, heads turned.

"Oh, yeah, that's fine." He seemed a touch disappointed, but he'd be cool.

"Not all of us can get up at eleven like you musicians." He chuckled.

"I'd show you out, but I think my legs are out of commission for a little bit."

I smiled. "So I did my job well, then." I got out of bed and went into the living room to get myself dressed. I didn't bother putting my underwear on, I stuffed them into my purse instead. Then I thought about it a second and took them back out and set them where they'd been before. It could be an excuse to see him again if either of us desired. Worst case scenario, it's a sexy gift from the panties fairy and I was out a few bucks.

I wrote a little note like I always do to commemorate the event. I thanked him for the pleasant evening, complimented his mouth work, and told him to have a great day. I like to do that so they have something to remember our rendezvous by. For myself, I always write a detailed post about the event on my blog. I set the letter on his kitchen counter next to his coffee maker. I popped back into his bedroom to say goodnight and maybe flash him, but he was already asleep. Another sign I did a rad job. Go me. Anyway, I left, walked back to my car and then drove home.

12