Shana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her head went back, her stomach muscles tensed forever and she let out an "Uh, uh , uh," sound before her arms gave way and she came forward onto my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugged her hard and kissed her cheek. She was perspiring and breathing fast. I stroked her hair and rocked her from side to side, smiling.

"Whoo," she said in between breaths. "That was just amazing! I've wanted that from you all day. Aren't you clever?"

"Actually, my IQ has halved," I said. "All of the blood has left my brain."

"Mmmm I know where it must've gone," she said. "Let's see if we can help you."

"Ahem...All day?" I said.

She kissed me quickly on the lips and sat back up on my thighs with Mr. Happy in front of her. Shana lifted her hips and came forward until my cock was directly under her, ready to slide home to paradise. She opened the lips of her pussy with her right hand and let the tip of my cock rest between her crinkly curls. My hands could feel her hips rocking as she took the head in half an inch then out and along the lips again. I was so close to heaven. I looked at her magnificent body in the half-light with my right hand holding her left breast and felt so happy and lucky. My sister held the head of my cock just inside her pussy, I could feel the sticky, warm lips separate as the head slid up and back.

More and more of my cock was being engulfed into that slick heaven. Finally, after an aching minute or two, I held her hips and looked into her eyes.

"Will you be my man?" she asked. I nodded hard. "But first," she said, "I'm hungry for your cock."

She lifted off me, came forward and kissed me fully and slowly. Then turned around on her hands and knees, looking at me over her shoulder. She took my cock in her hands and mouth and started to suck and slide. I had a perfect view of the whole of her pussy, hips and her breasts through the backs of her thighs. I slid my hands all over and watched her shudder as I reached her cunt. I slowly slid two fingers deep and wet inside her. She pushed back onto my hand.

I pulled at her hips and watched her pussy come back to me, warm and fragrant. I sucked her deep into my mouth, probed in between her pussy lips with my tongue and then began to butterfly lick her clitoris - up and down, round and round, shaking my head gently from side to side all whilst holding her clit sucked gently into my mouth.

My cock was in paradise - that warm full mouth was totally perfect. My sister took me to the edge and back a couple of times.

I sucked her deep and licked fast at her again and again stopping only to suck and nibble up and down her lips and to kiss her upper thighs. Her hips were jerking forward, rotating and she was fucking my mouth and tongue. I could feel her breasts sliding over my stomach as she moved up and down on me. We were both groaning like champions. I stopped only when we were both pretty much on the edge of coming.

Had to fuck her! Had to splurt come up into her. Kissed her. She kissed me back hard. Hugged each other tightly.

The time came. She reclined back on the bed and opened her arms, welcoming me to her. I hugged her, kissed my sister deeply, our tongues tasting and teasing. I worked my right hand down, opened her pussy and moved until the head of my cock was just inside her. I could taste her in my mouth and I was overwhelmed with lust.

Shana held my hips steady and with three or four strokes I sank deep up into her belly. I slid all the way home for the first time inside my sister. Oh lord she's perfect; hot and tight. We just stayed there for ages enjoying that feeling of togetherness, feeling our skin touching and humming to each other. My hands were glorying in her hips and her cunt was pressed hard up against me.

We both took a big breath at the same time and I began to pump my cock into the wet heat of her pussy. I stroked her side and hips at the same time as grinding my pelvis into her. The moment was too perfect and couldn't last. After just a couple of minutes, we sped up and I came like gangbusters. I could feel my heart thumping and my temples throbbed. I collapsed against her and kissed her deep and strong. I mustered enough strength to help her masturbate to another orgasm and almost immediately we curled up and slept.

I woke up with a slight hangover. And Mr. Happy was at full attention. Shana had her head on my shoulder and could tell that I was awake. I guess that she must have seen Mr. Happy, and I felt her hand curl around me, banishing any doubts. We took a shower and ate breakfast. Nothing had changed yet everything had changed. We still talked effortlessly, joking and laughing. But she sat closer to me, our legs touching and I felt really happy. We didn't kiss again until mid-afternoon when a cool song came on the radio. We danced in the kitchen and ended up all over each other. I've never felt lust, passion and love all wrapped up in my arms like that.

We danced our way into her bedroom and lost our clothes on the way. I kissed her wrists, her inner elbows and her neck. She lay on her back and I put a pillow under her knees. Shana was lying there so sweet and beautiful. We were both panting with desire. I knelt over her knees, putting my legs on either side of hers so she couldn't open her legs.

I started from her knees, kissing along her thighs, and stroking her belly and hips, always holding her legs gently closed. I licked and sucked at the side of her pubic hair between her inner thigh and her pussy. After just a few minutes of this tongue-bath she was going crazy. But I wouldn't let her open her legs. And I wouldn't yet touch her cunt.

I slid my hands up across her stomach and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing and stroking. I slid one hand back down and under her legs to the back of her pussy. She was soaking. I pretended to struggle to slide one finger into her - but couldn't because her legs were together. She was breathing quickly and arching her hips up to me.

I started sucking the top of her cunt. And slowly let her legs open a bit, teasing her and driving her wild. When I let her legs go, sucked her deep into my mouth, flickered at her clit with my tongue and pistoned two fingers in and out of her, she came and came and came. Stomach clenching, holding my head and breathing really hard.

"Fuck," she said, "You're the man for me!"

She brought me up to lie along her and smiled at me.

"I have a secret to tell you. Almost a confession," she whispered. "Slide into me and I'll tell you."

Well, Shana told me that on the Sunday morning, she had checked in the address history list to save her typing the hotmail address....and well, well...for the first time in my life (luckily as it turned out!) I must have forgotten to clear my surfing history...Oops, busted. I had spent at least an hour online when she was taking her Saturday night bath, re-reading all of my favorite White Shadow stories and doing the wild thing by myself as I thought about the massage and Shana nude in the bathroom...she clicked on the purple "visited" links and followed my surfing...through the White Shadow opening pages, to the incest stories...and through each one I had read - every one of them a brother/sister story. And she knew that I didn't know that she knew.

For some reason I was kind of embarrassed at being busted and blushed even though I was lying stomach to stomach with her, deep up inside her.

"Oh, are you turning red?" she laughed. I told her that when I read the stories I had masturbated a million times thinking about her. That I had almost gone out of my mind massaging her on the Saturday night.

"Just think," she said, "if I hadn't found you out, I wouldn't have dared to be such a flirt, taking my clothes off, letting you massage me and rubbing against you. And I wouldn't have this delicious penis filling me up. Come on beautiful man, fill me up!"

"Well I'm glad that you reacted like this," I grinned.

I lifted myself up and tickled her until she turned over to escape. I held her legs spread wide with my feet and slid into her pussy from behind. My whole body was pressed along her back and my cock was deep up in Shana's cunt. I slid my right hand under her and cupped her pussy. She pressed against my hand and I slid my fingers side to side over her clitoris. Shana started fucking my hand, rubbing her clit against my fingers.

"Mmmm," she groaned, "This is how I masturbate but your cock makes it so much better." I could feel her ass smooth against my stomach and the warm, wet area where our bodies met. I had one hand holding her left breast and her hips were starting to move erratically. She shuddered under me as she came. I could feel her breathing and taste the sweat of her neck when I kissed her.

When she could move again, she held me to her and rose to all fours with my cock still buried deep between those lips, up in her belly. I could see the sides of her breasts and her hair was to one side. Her head was lowered and her hips were swaying back. I moved to one side, pressed and stroked my palm up in between the lips of her pussy holding her wide open, stimulating her whole cunt with my hand. She gasped and shuddered. My left hand was holding her hip and my right hand was between our bodies, just my fingers now, rubbing her clit from below and behind. Shana was holding her head low and her knees wide apart. She was pressing hard back into me with each thrust. Her body was amazingly responsive. Watching her hips and ass was incredible.

I slid all the way out of her and back in half a dozen times to see and feel her pussy accept my cock. Incredible to see that open pussy widen and say, "O" around my cock. I was so close to orgasm that rocking slowly up against her was bringing me forward to coming. My legs were starting to shake. She rose and knelt up so as I could hug her and pump up as I came. Shana's legs were together holding me tightly up in her pussy. I kissed that back of her neck raggedly and she said that she could feel the spurts of come as I hugged her to me.

Well, she's just finished reading my little effort. I'm all typed out! She's given her stamp of approval after changing a few little details. She's still the most sexy, beautiful woman I have ever seen. Say hello to the nice people at WS Shana.

"Hello to the nice people at WS Shana." (Hey, everyone's a comedienne) Let me tell you that this boy is the best sucker and fucker ever. I'm sitting on his lap and typing. His lap is becoming a mountain. This is better than ICQ! Take my shirt off please. Thank you. Would you like to hold my tits? Please put your right hand into my knickers. Now! Ommm.

12