Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, are you and Moira girlfriends?" Carmen asked, putting enough emphasis on the word "girlfriends" to suggest something more.

"What? My girlfriend?" Jenny asked. "Excuse me." She turned to Moira. "Moira, are you my girlfriend?" Moira had a strange look on her face. She had fucked Jenny half a dozen times, been kicked out of Jenny's house when her stepfather had caught them in bed together, and had just fucked her now in the bed of the pickup. But all she could do in response to the question was shrug. Moira knew that Jenny was a pretty strange chick in a lot of ways. And vice versa.

"We don't know," Jenny said into the phone.

"Oh," Carmen said, surprised. "Well, have you ... did you ... "

Jenny laughed. "Yes, we have. We did. We do. How are you and Shane? The last time we talked you guys were going out every other weekend and fucking your brains out in bed-and-breakfasts all over California."

Carmen laughed. "Yeah, that's pretty much still going on." She glanced over at Shane. "Jenny and a girlfriend are on their way out here, they'll be here in a few days," she told Shane.

"Cool. Tell her I said hello."

"Shane says hello," Carmen repeated.

"Me, too," Jenny said. "What are you guys up to tonight?"

"We just got back from my 15-year-old cousin's birthday party," Carmen said. "And you should have seen Shane! My mom loves her, and made her wear the dress my mom wore when she had her 15th birthday. Shane was soooo adorable."

"Wow, did you come out to your family?"

"Oh, no," Carmen said, feeling Shane come up behind her. "No, they don't ... uh ... ." Carmen felt Shane's arms encircle her and her hands cup her breasts, Shane's thumbs gently rubbing Carmen's nipples into hardness. "... uh ... we're ... ."

Jenny laughed. "I interrupted something, didn't I? You guys are doing the dirty right now, aren't you?"

"Uh ... " Carmen said as Shane kissed the back of her neck while her fingers found the clasp of the bra, which dropped to the floor.

"Wow, I wish I was there to watch," Jenny laughed. "I'm gonna let you go get it on, now. See ya in a few days! Bye!"

Carmen hung up the phone and yielded as she was gently pressed up against the wall. She felt Shane come in close behind her and realized Shane had removed her T-shirt. She felt Shane's hard nipples press into her bare back; a moment later she realized Shane had taken off her tighty blackies as well, and was naked. Shane reached her hands around Carmen and cupped her breasts. Shane nuzzled her neck, bit her earlobe, and whispered, "It's payback time." Shane gently turned her around and pressed her back against the wall again. Shane bent down, and Carmen felt Shane's hot, moist mouth lick, kiss and suck her left breast, suck the nipple into her mouth until it was swollen, wet with saliva, hard enough to cut glass.

"I figured out how I can pay you back for tonight," Carmen said, cradling Shane's head as it crossed from breast to breast, licking and sucking and gently biting.

"Mmmmmmmm?" Shane muttered, not stopping what she was doing.

"Yes. I'm going to make you pancakes. Would you like some nice hot pancakes? I can rustle them up in a jiffy."

"Mmmnnnghmmdnnnnn," Shane said, and out of that Carmen heard something that might have been "No pancakes."

"No? You don't want a nice stack of hot, fresh pancakes? Uh, okay. How about some waffles? I can make you some waffles. I know you like waffles."

This time Shane didn't even bother generating sounds; she had Carmen's right nipple in her mouth and she just shook her head from side to side, no, never letting the nipple loose.

"Gee. No waffles. Okay, how about this? Tomorrow I'll wash your truck. How's that? I'll even do the tires, scub the whitewalls." She felt Shane laughing, her shoulders shaking as she kissed and licked the lovely warm division between her breasts.

"Mmmmmffph," Shane said.

"C'mon, Shane, I'm trying to figure out a way to pay you back, and you aren't helping out here. How about I clean out your closet, straighten it up, organize it -- you know I'm a good organizer, take the clothes you don't want to the Salvation Army or any other charity of your choice. The Home for Unwed Lesbians? The Gay Kiwanis?"

Shane dropped to her knees, her mouth kissing and tongue-fucking Carmen's bellybutton.

"Oh, now I get it," Carmen said. "I know what you want. Come here." She put her hands under Shane's armpits and lifted her up and pulled her into an embrace. She kissed Shane deeply, slowly. "You want me to perform some wicked, dirty lesbian sex act on you, don't you? That's how you want me to pay you back."

Shane was giggling, but nodded her head emphatically, yes, yes, and that made Carmen laugh, too.

"You want to have your way with me. You want me to perform hot, dirty, perverted, filthy, sweaty, deviant sex acts on you. That's it, isn't it? That's what you've been thinking all along, right from the very first moment. I swear, that's all you bois -- that's boi with an 'i' -- ever think about. Sex, sex, sex."

Laughing, Shane bobbed her head again, yes, yes.

"I suppose you want to keep on playing with my lovely, firm titties, kissing and sucking them, and taking my hard brown nipples into your mouth, and covering them with your saliva, your hands fondling them and caressing them."

Her mouth full of right nipple, Shane bobbed her head again.

"I suppose, having me firmly pushed up against this wall, you want to slowly and teasingly insert a finger or two into my hot, wet snatch, slowly fingerfuck my warm, moist lamb pie, making it get wetter and wetter--"

Shane nodded, two fingers beginning to caress Carmen's labia, which were already quite wet. After a moment, the two fingers slowly inserted themselves. She felt Carmen inhale deeply as a tremor went through her body. Seismic activity.

"-- as my beautiful, silken pussy starts to swell, as my cuntlips can no longer contain the honey lubrication seeping out between them and around and between your searching fingers. You probably won't be able to see the color changing as my darling pussy gets darker and darker as it swells with blood. Knowing how perverted and deviant you are, you're probably going to pull your wet fingers out of my cunt so you can suck my juices off of them--" She closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh, shit," when Shane's fingers came out, and she shivered as she watched Shane suck those fingers. "I wouldn't even be surprised if you put those fingers back in me, got them wet again, and made me suck them. I bet that's something you'd --" and she shut up as the two fingers, reloaded, gently entered her mouth. As she sucked her own juice, Shane began to rub her thigh between Carmen's, a slow, rhythmic tribbing. As Carmen well knew, it was Shane's favorite kind of sex, and it was the most perfect payback Carmen could imagine.

"Oh, yeah," Carmen whispered. "I hope you're not gonna stop."

"Paybacks are hell," Shane whispered, her face buried in Carmen's neck, her lean, long body slowly humping, feeling Carmen's little triangle of cunt hair against her own lower belly, feeling Carmen's pussy and clit on her thigh, feeling her own pussy and clit on Carmen's, both clits pressed against warm flesh, slowly riding up and down, the clits swollen and red under their hoods, those little red hoods made for riding, not too fast and not too slow, but just right for loving.

"This one isn't," Carmen whispered, pulling Shane face up to kiss her mouth. "God, I love you so much. I love your mouth. God, I love a nice, juicy mouth." Her tongue plunged into Shane's mouth as her hands gripped Shane's ass cheeks as she rode up and down on Shane's leg, pulling Shane's pussy up and using it to slide up and down, masturbating Shane's pussy and clit on her own leg.

"I love you, too," Shane murmured, out of breath from the long kiss, and starting to pant as she thrust forward.

"If you want ... you can fuck me ... with your strap-on ... if you want," Carmen groaned, her hands in Shane's hair as she whispered in her ear. She felt Shane break rhythm momentarily, then resume the slow tribbing.

"How do you know about my strap-on?" Shane whispered.

"Remember ... a couple months ago ... oh, God, that feels so good ... a couple months ago, you had the flu ... you were sick, remember? three, four days ... I nursed you ... one day I did your laundry for you ... maybe you don't remember ... I folded it all up and put it away for you. When I went to put your underwear ... oh, shit, I'm so close ... so close ... your underwear drawer, under some T-shirts, I saw ... I saw a strap. I pulled it out, saw ... oh, keep fucking me ... saw it was a strap-on ... a nice one, it looked expensive ... and you never used it on me ... oh, God, Shane, I'm almost ... almost ... UNNNNNHHH! ... YES! ... oh, ohhhhhhhhh, NGGGGGGGGGG!"

Carmen's head banged hard onto Shane's shoulder as she came, her pussy leaking madly and drenching Shane's leg. She pulled Shane in so tight Shane thought her ribs might break and she had a handprint on her ass that would take a week to fade. Shane was only seconds away herself, and feeling the flood from Carmen's cunt running down her leg set her off, a series of cries and grunts and she thrust up, her clit in spasm, her own juice freely flowing, the pair of them bathed in endorphin heaven.

After a few minutes, Carmen, raised her head and began kissing Shane's sweat-glistened face. "That's what I call paybacks," she said.

"We're not done yet," Shane whispered back, and she loved the music of Carmen's laughter.

***

Shane stood at her dresser, the top drawer open. Carmen came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her. She noticed Shane holding the strap-on in her hands.

"I didn't mean to pressure you into using it," Carmen said, kissing Shane's neck. "It's up to you, whatever you want to do. I probably shouldn't have said anything. You know how sometimes I speak before I think."

"No, it's all right," Shane said. "Have you ever ..."

"Yes, I have," Carmen answered quickly. "The second woman I ever made love with fucked me with a strap-on. And then I fucked her with it, too. I even sucked it, when she was wearing it. She was backed up against her desk, and I sucked it, the first time I ever sucked anything with that shape, and by rubbing the base of it against her clit I made her cum. And then a few weeks later she fucked me in the ass, and I fucked her in the ass, too. It's ... it's not my favorite thing to do, but once in a while ... I just wanted you to know ... that if you wanted to ... I was okay with it. I'm okay with anything you want to do to me, pick your favorite hole to put it in." She had her arms around Shane, and laid her head down on Shane's shoulder. "I love you, and I love making love to you so much, any way you want to do it, anything."

"Someone ... gave this to me," Shane said after a minute. "Somebody --"

"Cherie Jaffe," Carmen said. "That's the woman whose name you don't want to say, isn't it? It's okay. I know you had a thing with her, something more ... what I mean is, I know she was special to you."

Shane slowly turned around and looked at Carmen, who couldn't read her face. "I know I don't tell you things about my past--"

"It's okay. I know a few things. I know she was this actress and you got a job doing her hair, and next thing you guys are, you know ... and she was married and even had a teenage daughter--"

"The daughter had a crush on me," Shane said. "But I didn't do anything with her. With the daughter, I mean. Clea was her name. She wanted to, but I didn't. But then she lied and told Cherie and Cherie's husband I did, and they freaked, and the whole thing--"

"I know," Carmen said, cradling Shane's head to her shoulder. "It doesn't matter. It's all just history, now. It doesn't matter." She kissed Shane's forehead and, though both were still standing, rocked her gently.

"Car?"

"Yes, baby?"

"There's more. I once ... I once had a bad experience ... with a strap-on ... and for years afterward I wouldn't have anything to do with them. And then Cherie bought me this one for my birthday, and made me wear it ... and use it ... and in a way she helped me get over that bad thing. So ... that's why I never used it on you ... or anybody."

"I understand, baby. Let me ask you this: Did you like using it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then. Would you like to use it on me? Would you like to fuck me with it? Do you want me to fuck you with it?"

Shane shrugged, as always a victim of her own speechlessness. And as was often the case, she was miles behind in processing all this, and the noise level in her head was high. "I dunno. Maybe. Yes, I guess. I dunno."

"Okay, baby, we'll take it nice and slow. Go ahead, put it on now."

As if in a dream, Shane opened up the strap-on harness so she could step into it. She did, with Carmen holding her arm for balance. Then she stood there, naked except for the strap-on. The harness was black glove leather, smooth and supple, with a small triangular patch at the back where the waist straps came together and the center strap passed between her buttocks. In the front, just at the base of the cock, there was a real one-carat diamond, imbedded so it didn't cut or get in the way of the action.

In a way, they were twins, Shane wearing the black leather harness and Carmen still in her black stockings and garter belt. The difference was Shane's held a modest, blue, jelly-type dildo, a generic that had three gentle bulbs along its length. It was only about six inches long, and had no veins, no cockhead, no fake glans, no balls. Strangely, it had a kind of elegance, like a Brâncusi sculpture. Le Cock (1935).

"It isn't very big," Shane said, looking down at it. "I don't like those fucking awful giant things, they're grotesque. And those lifelike ones ... I can't--"

"It's okay, baby," Carmen said, her hands on Shane's hips as she looked down at it between them. "I think it's perfect. And I even like the zirconium thing. It's lovely. And this might sound weird, but it seems to be just the right size for you. And it's not like a guy, but it's like you, sleek and smooth, just some gentle curves."

"You think?"

"Yes, I think. I think it's quite beautiful in a way a realistic cock could never be. Don't move." Carmen sank to her knees, and leaned forward to kiss Shane's belly. She kissed Shane's navel, licked it, cradling the dildo in her left hand and bringing it gently to her cheek as she kissed and licked Shane's tummy. And then she kissed the head of the dildo more gently and softly than anything Shane had ever experienced. Carmen kissed the dildo along its length, gently, and then took the head of it in her mouth. Shane could tell Carmen had done this before, but she was mesmerized by the sight of Carmen on her knees before her, sucking gently on her girldick, loving it and lubricating it with her mouth. Despite her enormous sexual history, Shane had only ever seen one other woman on her knees sucking her strap-on cock, and that had been Cherie Jaffe.

Beneath its base, Shane could feel her clit hardening as the gentle pressure of Carmen's work caressed the base against her pubes. Carmen sucked the cock with the same high level of loving skill she brought to every sexual endeavor. Shane felt Carmen's hands slip around to grasp her buttocks, kneading them even as she pulled them in, setting up a gentle fucking motion, the cock sliding in and out of Carmen's mouth, a blowjob like Shane had received from Cherie Jaffe several years ago. And perhaps -- memory being a tricky thing -- this blowjob might have been even better. Cherie had been bisexual, and had sucked many more real cocks than she'd sucked fake ones. But she'd always been hungry, voracious, and she sucked cock like a porn movie whore, not like a lover. Carmen made love to Shane's cock, whereas Cherie had only just sucked and fucked it.

"Get on the bed," Shane said, gently pulling the blue magic wand out of Carmen's lovely mouth. She pulled Carmen up and gently lowered her backward on the bed. She pushed Carmen to the middle of the bed, on her back, her legs spread. Shane knelt between them, leaned down, kissed Carmen's breasts, licked them, and gently brought the cock to Carmen's pussy. She put her hand on Carmen's cunt and felt its hot wetness, knew it was ready, and gently began inserting the cock until she was all the way home. She heard Carmen's sighing and whispering, yes, yes, more, and looked up into Carmen's eyes, wide open and tear-filled with joy. She started slowly fucking, Carmen pulling her down into a kiss so deep the kiss itself was a kind of sex. This was classic missionary position, but Shane loved it. She had the body for it, the long, lean swimmer's body that allowed the tremendously disciplined slow undulations, almost like a dolphin riding a bow wave, feeling Carmen's legs wrapping around her up under her butt cheeks, pulling Shane deeply inside her. Shane fucked, undulated, thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew, looking down into the face of the most beautiful woman in the whole world, a woman whose own face was glazed with love and on the cusp of orgasm.

12