Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

In the late morning when they woke up, still in each other's arms, Robin smiled, purred, and began gently nursing at Carmen's breasts, then slipped down until she was joyfully suckling between Carmen's velvet thighs. It dawned on Carmen that she had found a lovely young creature who had never, before last night, been naked in front of another human being in a sexual context, yet who in the space of a single night had become fully comfortable with it, reveled in it, enjoyed it as naturally as if she'd done it for years. This was a pixie whose loss of Sapphic virginity in college had been every bit as fumbled, unsatisfactory, half-dressed, hurried, inexpert, unsatisfying, amateurish, predatory, and unfulfilling as any young heterosexual woman's cherry-popping, hymen-breaking, back-seat-of-the-Chevy catastrophe. Worse, Robin's two subsequent sexual experiences weren't much better. Yet -- and finally -- having willfully put herself in destiny's path, this was a young woman with a nearly vertical sexual learning curve, a woman hungry to try, to experiment, and willing to be taught. This was a girl who would give without hesitation, and who was also willing to take what suddenly came her way without fear or panic. Robin was a petite, slight, flat-chested, sensual gamin whose heart and appetite and yearning far outmatched her frame and her physical attributes. In some ways she was as clumsy and awkward as any newborn colt, and cute as one, too, in the same endearing way as a colt, and there was no part of Carmen's body she didn't want to lick and clean and nurse at with her hungry wide mouth and full lips. She loved Carmen's breasts and thought she couldn't get enough of sucking Carmen's nipples -- until Carmen made her stop, spread her legs, and lie still as Carmen fed her own nipple into Robin's pussy, teasing her clit with the nubbin and fucking it with the entire aureole. Then, when it was good and wet, Carmen brought her breast back to Robin's mouth, and Robin joyfully suckled her own juice from it until Carmen feared she was getting pruney. She stuck two fingers into her own pussy and when they were slick with lubricant she fed them to Robin, who loved sucking Carmen's juice even more than her own. "More," she panted, begging Carmen to reload her fingers with another dollop of twat cream. When Carmen couldn't stand it anymore, she pushed the girl's head down to her pussy so Robin could eat her out for the third time that morning.

At 11:30 Carmen realized it was past checkout time. She called the front desk and told them she wanted the room for another day, and gave them her credit card number to cover it, since it exceeded her contract with the hotel.

"If I don't eat something besides you pretty soon I'm going to get a headache," Carmen said. "Let's go get some breakfast and then come back."

Robin asked, "If we go eat, should I leave room for dessert?"

"Oh, yeah," Carmen said, "you sure better leave room for dessert, And I think I know just what you're going to have."

***

It was noon and the diner was crowded with the after-church mob, so they had to wait a few minutes for a table.

"I'm famished, I could eat a horse," Carmen said as they waited. "I need some red meat, and lots of carbs to build my strength back up. You took it all out of me."

Robin grinned and blushed, and Carmen thought she'd never known anyone who could turn scarlet so often as this darling elf. She hoped that whatever the future held, Robin would never get so jaded that she ceased to blush so easily. It was a major part of her charm and appeal.

The hostess came and led them to a small back table for two, very near where they'd sat the night before. Carmen wondered if the hostess might have guessed that in the past 10 hours Carmen had eaten here, given four orgasms and received three, and had slept only three hours. Now she was back again for more fuck fuel before another round of hot, juicy sapphic climaxing.

The diner was noisy, providing a background din of privacy for them to talk without fear of being overheard. They sat opposite each other and looked through the menus. "Okay, I see what I'm gonna have," Carmen said. "Six rib-eye steaks, medium raw, three orders of french fries, and a side of chili. What are you gonna have?"

Robin peeked at her over the top of her menu. "I don't know. I know what I really want to eat, but I don't see it on the menu." Carmen grinned.

After the waitress took their order -- Carmen settled on the giant cheeseburger platter and Robin asked for the tuna melt and a house salad -- Robin folded her arms in front of her and looked down. "Can I ask you something? If you don't want to talk about it, I understand."

"Sure, anything," Carmen said.

"Um ... back home ... in LA ... do you have a girlfriend? Because I kind of think maybe you do. That is, I can't see how someone like you ... you could have anyone you wanted."

Carmen frowned and fiddled with her silverware herself. "Yes," she said quietly. "I do."

"It's okay," Robin said. "I kinda thought so."

"And you're wondering what last night and today are all about."

Robin shrugged. "If you were me ... ." She let it drift away. "Did you guys have a fight or something?"

It was Carmen's turn to shrug. Half of her mind admired Robin's intelligence, her intuition, her insight. The other half of her mind struggled to answer the question. "Sort of. We're just going through a rough patch, that's all."

"What did she do?"

Carmen couldn't help but grin. "You know, you're very good."

"School teachers," Robin said. "We know things."

"Guess so," Carmen said. "What she did was, she cheated on me. She slept with one of her old girlfriends. A married woman in her forties, no less. Some rich-bitch former D-list nympho actress."

"Oh wow, that's awful. I'm so sorry. Were you and she really serious?"

Carmen nodded. "We've been living together for seven months. I thought ... I thought this was the real deal. The love of my life. My soul mate. I still think that's the case. But she ... has issues. With monogamy, with being faithful. She's had a lot of women, but never had a girlfriend before. She's never been in love before, and she doesn't know how to do it. She's pretty used to ... ."

"Wham, bam, thank you ma'am," Robin finished for her. "I have older brothers."

Carmen nodded. "I think we'll get past it. It's just gonna take time."

"And so I was ... what? Kind of a revenge thing? A get-even thing? I mean, I'm not mad about that. It's okay if I was. But I'm just asking." And the funny thing was, Carmen believed her. Robin wasn't angry about it.

"Maybe ... maybe it started out as a get-even, revenge fuck thing," Carmen said slowly. "But it didn't stay that way. It changed. It became something else, that didn't have anything to do with Shane. That's her name, Shane. It became about just you and me."

"You saw me sitting there--"

"Yes--"

"—all alone, and so a revenge fuck became a pity fuck--"

"No!" Carmen said, so loud that several people heard her above the general din of the place and turned to look around at her. She lowered her voice and said urgently, "It wasn't like that at all! I saw you and I liked you, and you seemed lonely and I thought maybe you wanted me to come over--"

"It's true, I did," Robin said. "Look, I'm not upset. I just wanted to know where I stood."

Carmen twisted her napkin. Then she grinned.

"What?" Robin asked.

"I just thought of what you were," Carmen said.

"What?" Robin asked.

"You were a teachable moment," Carmen said and couldn't help laughing. "Isn't that what you teachers call it?"

Robin began to laugh, too. "That's great. In the space of half an minute I go from a revenge fuck to a pity fuck to a teachable moment." But she was grinning.

"It's even more complicated than that," Carmen said. "You went from revenge fuck to pity fuck to teachable moment, to something wonderful, and sweet, and loving, and special. And I think maybe you ruined whatever was in my head, that if I cheated on Shane I would be all guilty and feel like shit and would have these tormented sleepless nights, like I've been hoping Shane was having, and she was, and if I somehow did the same thing -- maybe Shane and I would be on the same level with each other again. But it's not working out that way."

The waitress brought their platters, and they dug in. Robin took two huge bites of her tuna melt, and with both cheeks bulging she managed to ask, "So what are you gonna do when you get back home to Shane? Are you going to tell her what happened?"

Her own mouth full of cheeseburger, and with a thin stream of juice running down her chin, Carmen patted it up with a napkin and managed to say, "Hell if I know. I guess so. I guess I have to be honest with her."

"How will she take it?" Robin asked, delivering a forkful of lettuce slathered in ranch dressing into her mouth.

"God knows," Carmen said, her mouth full of french fries. She picked up one, dipped it into the dollop of ketchup on her plate, and fed it tenderly to Robin, who gobbled it down.

They were so hungry they ate most of their sandwiches before either one said another word. Finally it was Robin who broke the comfortable silence. "Can I ask you something else, something ... personal?"

"Sure," Carmen said, as if discussing her cheating lover hadn't been personal.

"I noticed ... how could I not notice? ... that you shaved ... down there. I was wondering ... what that felt like, to do. I was wondering if maybe I should do it. I'm kinda ... furry ... down there. I didn't know if that bothered you."

"No, honey! Not at all! Anyway, you're not as bushy as maybe you think, compared to a lot of women. You're not furry at all. There's no right or wrong, it's whatever you want to do, and what you're comfortable with. Me, I just like a kind of ... minimalist ... kinda thing. And I got used to trimming and shaving my flower boxes a long time ago, after I got my tats, so it's no big deal. When we get back, I can give you a little trim, if you want. Show you how to do it."

"Would you?"

"Sure. And the best part is, if you don't like it, it'll grow back in a few weeks and nobody will ever know."

"Well, there's nobody to see it now anyway, or to know about it, so that doesn't matter. I want to ask you something else."

"Yes?"

"What ... gee, this is so awkward."

"Go ahead, just ask me."

"What I want to know is ... what do I look like? Down there. Below. My pussy. Compared to other women, I mean. I mean, I know what I look like, but ... am I, I don't know, uh, 'typical,' I guess, or unusual, or--"

"Oh, Robin," Carmen said. "I know what you're asking. And here's the answer, from the bottom of my heart. You're beautiful down there. You're heart-breakingly and breath-takingly beautiful and lovely and totally normal in every way, except that you taste divine. Okay? I know, when we look at ourselves down there, we wonder, is it ugly or is it beautiful, or what. Will my girlfriend or my boyfriend, if you go that way, will he or she think ... will he or she want to kiss it and lick it, or will they be grossed out. And the answer is no, baby, she won't be grossed out. She's gonna love it, just like I do. Okay?"

Robin was blushing crimson again, but in a happy way. Carmen understood how important self-confidence was to a shy, closeted young woman like this, and she understood she had just given Robin a gift more valuable and more long-lasting than just about anything else in the world.

***

On the way back to the hotel they stopped at a chain pharmacy and on Carmen's recommendation Robin bought a Schick Quattro and a starter kit containing a special shaving cream, a pre-shave oil, post-shave lotion, and a brush for applying the cream. "This is different from shaving your legs and under your arms," Carmen told her as they roamed the aisles looking for what they wanted. "First, it takes longer and you have to do it carefully. You can do a quickie on your legs, but not on your twat, it's too sensitive. You want a really good razor with a pivoting head and multiple blades, three or four. No disposable plastic jobs--you'll nick yourself or get an ingrown hair. Those are real risks. There's something called ingrown hair serum, which really helps. You'll want to keep some of that on hand."

Back in the car, Carmen gave her more tips: Don't shave during your period, you're too sensitive then. If you want to dye it some color, do the dye job before you shave, not after. Always shave with the grain first, only shave against the grain on the second pass. Don't use a dull razor; replace shaving heads frequently. She went over the alternatives, electrolysis, bikini waxing, depilatories.

"I've heard of something called a Brazilian," Robin said.

"Right, that's both a technique and a style," Carmen said. "They use hot wax to cover your pubes, and then they rip it away all at once. It hurts, but it's pretty effective and lasts much longer than shaving. One problem is it's hard to do to yourself, you should go to a specialty salon and have it done for you. And there's an alternative I use, called sugaring, some people call it a Persian wax. I'm kinda partial to the whole Persian thing. For one thing, it's all-natural, you make up a pot of stuff using nothing but water, sugar and lemon juice--"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope, that's all it is, although you can buy pre-made sugaring stuff. Basically two cups of sugar, and a quarter cup each of lemon juice and water. You simmer it on the stove for 20 or 25 minutes until it's at exactly the right golden color and consistency of a paste like fudge or soft caramel, 235 to 245 degrees. If it gets hotter than that it basically turns into saltwater taffy, and that's too stiff and hard. When it's cool you apply it with your fingers or a tongue depressor, or a small spatula. First it helps to dust yourself with corn starch or talcum powder. Then you glop it on against the grain of your pussy hair, and then peel it off with the grain, and it doesn't hurt nearly as much as hot wax. And it's water-soluble, unlike wax, it just washes off, and it doesn't have anything in it you might be sensitive or allergic to. It's gentler, too. Hot wax exfoliates, but it takes both live skin cells as well as dead ones. Sugaring only exfoliates dead skin cells, which is why it doesn't irritate like wax sometimes does. And there's a terrific side benefit. Omigod, does your lover's pussy taste good after you've just sugared her -- all slick and smooth and sweet and lemony-fresh. I call it Lemon Pussy Sorbet."

"Oh, god," Robin whispered, closing her eyes and licking her lips.

"But then the other thing you have to decide is if you want some hair left or not. A lot of women keep what's called a landing strip, that's a strip about the width of one or two fingers, a vertical line. You can go all the way up, or stop it short. You can have a Bermuda triangle, like I do. A circle, a diamond, a star, a thunderbolt. If you're a squirter you could have it shaped like a drop of liquid, although I think a drop looks more like an ice cream cone. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, you know? Something you like licking. Some women dye their hair pink or flaming red for Valentine's Day and have themselves shaved with a furry red or pink heart right there, for their boyfriends or girlfriends. Actually, I never heard of any lesbian doing it, I guess it's a straight thing, but who knows. Or you can have all the hair removed, but some women think that looks too childlike. But it's all up to you, any way you want. But back to kinds of waxes, shaves and sugaring. There's three general types, the Brazilian, like you mentioned, which trims to the bikini line, and also trims in back and in between--"

"In back? In between?"

"Oh, yeah. I didn't mention it, but people have hair back there, too, and the place in between your two holes, the perineum, it's called. Sometimes people want it removed. See, you've got to think about that if you're going to wear a thong bikini. You wear a thong, it leaves everything back there pretty much open to view, you know? A Brazilian removes it back there. Another type is called the French Wax, and that removes everything in the front, or leaves a landing strip, but doesn't do the back or in between. Then there's the Hollywood Wax, that takes everything. Total bald, front and back. I guess they called it the Hollywood because all the porn actresses nowadays are all totally bald. There's a variant called a thong Brazilian, which is you wear an actual thong during the process, and they remove all the hair right up to the thong itself. The other good thing about sugaring is that it removes vellus hair, that's that really fine, short, almost invisible hair women sometimes have on their faces. Regular waxing doesn't work on really short, fine hair, but sugaring does."

"I never even heard of any of this," Robin said. "Except for the Brazilian and the bikini waxing, I mean. I guess we schoolteachers don't get around as much as we think we do. It's not the kind of thing we yak about in the teacher's lounge."

Back in the hotel room Carmen said, "Why don't you take a quick shower to get it nice and moist and warmed up and ready?"

As Robin started taking off her clothes she said, "This is, like, my fourth shower since yesterday morning."

"Well, that's why people always say sex is dirty," Carmen said, "and like Woody Allen said, if it isn't dirty you aren't doing it right."

"I just never realized how wet good sex is," Robin said, slipping into the shower. Carmen watched her; Robin just continued to take her breath away. She was an elf, a pixie, a gamin, a waif, and had a childlike innocence. And when her bush was trimmed back (or eliminated, if that's what Robin wanted) she would be even more so. But it was her total sweetness and innocence. Carmen could understand how, when the door to her classroom was closed, it would close upon a room full of third-graders and Ms. McManus just one more of them. They would relate to her as a peer, not as an adult. And they would love and adore her, and she them. Carmen suddenly had an insight that when you are surrounded by as much love as Robin would be in her classroom, it was much easier to ignore some of the other kinds of love you lacked out in the world.

***

While Robin showered and sudsed up her lovely pussy, Carmen considered where to do the deed and what to wear for the occasion. She suspected that it might be a somewhat wet affair, and decided to take off all her clothes so she would be as naked as Robin. When Robin came out of the shower, Carmen toweled her off, telling her she didn't want her pussy hair to be too damp.

"Here, climb up on top of the toilet seat, turn around, and sit down on the tank top," Carmen said.

"Will it hold me?"

"Oh yeah. You have no idea how many Hollywood lesbians have had their world rocked while sitting on a tank top in a toilet stall."

"Have you?" Robin asked as she climbed up, turned and sat with her legs spread wide. Carmen sat down backward on the toilet seat lid, straddling it and facing Robin.

"A couple of times," Carmen said. "It's not my favorite place, but yes, I've had a couple of cums more or less where you're sitting. The restroom is where you tend to get a quickie in a club or a bar, and I'm generally not into nameless quickies. If you go to a lesbian bar and you have to pee, you might as well wait until you get home, because somebody's gonna be in there eating at the Y. Of course, it's always fun to put your ear to the door and listen to the sound effects."

Carmen decided not to mention that she had eaten out Jenny a couple of times while she was sitting on the toilet tank after their team shower. She was glad that neither Shane nor Mark had walked in on them. The water sports interruption had been embarrassing enough, and it would have taken way too much explanation telling Robin who everybody was.