Shanghai Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad lost his innocence—and all inhibitions—in a fortnight.

Within weeks, everything Chad's family had owned in Shanghai was in Bao Chuan's name. Chad eventually was sold to a visiting theater patron and barebacking bondage aficionado Henry Bensen and brought to the States, where Chad serviced Bensen, who enjoyed employing bareback bondage; was featured in Bensen's porn films; and, in the end inherited Bensen's empire. To Chad's knowledge, Cambridge had never checked on why Chad hadn't returned to his studies from Shanghai. His fees were paid up to the end of that school year.

Yes, Chad's first time had been somewhat like Jake's.

"If you are to continue here," he said to Jake, still stroking Jake's cock, which was hard as a rock now, "your education in how to please a man to the maximum even when bound like this will start right now, with me." As he said it, he brought out his wallet, took out three hundred-dollar bills, and laid them beside the congressmen's two bills on the nightstand. Jake had already been paid $500 up front for congressman's initiation session.

"Do you wish to continue, Jake?"

"Yes," Jake whispered.

Chad stripped off his clothes, draped them over a chair out of camera range, and signaled the cameramen to turn on the lights and the cameras. This done, he mounted Jake's ass and worked his cock, which had been erect since he'd entered the room and seen Jake naked and spread-eagled on the bed, into Jake's passage, as Jake huffed and puffed and moaned at accommodating a cock even larger than the congressman's. Chad reached down and grabbed a hank of hair on the back of Jake's head, arching the young man's back up to him as far as the bonds would allow. While starting to give instruction to Jake on how to react to such a taking, the older man began pumping the young's man's ass.

The spotlights spotlighted, the cameras rolled, Jake writhed as best he could within his restraints and cried out in pain-passion, and, taking long strokes that pulled his cock bulb out to the surface at the withdrawal and then sheathed the full length of the thick shaft on the down stroke, Chad pounded away at the young, shortly before virgin ass. Chad's thoughts as he stroked away first went to the mint of money these two vids would make in his bareback bondage niche of the gay male porn flick market and then to his plans for Bao Chuan in Shanghai.

Later that evening he called both Ted and Jake into his office.

"How would the two of you like to take a trip to China at my expense and be eighteen-year-olds for a few days."

"Neat," Ted said.

"Sweet," said Jake. "But fifteen-year-olds?"

"You both look the part. I'll have fake documents made up. You'll travel on real passports, of course. Do you both have passports?"

They both nodded a yes.

"What are we going to do in China?" Ted asked.

"You're going to fuck an asshole into his grave. But, for tonight, Ted, I want you to bring Sasha, the virgin Russian exchange student you sent to me, to my apartment. I'm in the mood for indulging myself tonight."

On the penthouse level, in the Sian bedroom, furnished with a dominating red lacquer four-poster bed, the blond, smooth-skinned gymnast, Sasha, was butt to the end of the bed, both legs and arms stretched straight out from his hips, wrists tied to ankles and to bed posts with silken restraints, red silk pillow stuffed under the small of his back, rolling up his hips, as Chad, hanging onto a bar dropped down from the frame of the poster bed on silken cords and his feet nestling Sasha's head between them, swung his body back and forth, back and forth, with his long, thick cock stroking inside Sasha's passage in a second fucking, using the cum from the first as lubricant. Sasha's head was thrown back, his mouth open in a passionate commentary on his second taking, having just lost his anal virginity in the same position, as, Chad not one to waste any opportunity, had the lights focused on the end of the bed and the cameras rolling.

"Oh, oh! You're splitting me. You're killing me," The Russian cried out, straining at the severe stretching of his restraints.

"But you're loving every stroke of it, aren't you?" Chad growled.

"Da, da. YES! Fuck meeeee!"

* * * *

Operation Screw Bao went smoothly. Sung Li informed the lawyer that two virginal Americans of the age Bao liked were available. He couldn't resist. They fucked on Chad's parents' bed that Bao had kept in the European-style mansion in the hills above Shanghai that Bao had stolen from Chad's parents.

Bao apparently didn't know of the secret compartments in Chad's parents' bedroom, with the cleverly disguised peep holes. Chad did. The compartments were big enough for Chad's cameramen and the peep holes were big enough for the camera lenses.

Bao fucked a trussed Jake on the bed as Ted sat beside them and stroked Jake's cock. Then the two Americans coaxed Bao Chuan to be bound spread-eagled on the bed, while Ted rode his cock and Bao Chuan sucked off Jake. At the bottom corners of the video that then was quickly made, shots of Ted's and Jake's fake passports, showing each to be eighteen, were displayed. The vid was uploaded to the Internet and copies were sent to the local authorities.

Having sex with a man that young was a capital offense in China. Bao Chuan was off the streets in a matter of hours after the vid was received at the local police station.

Sending the young men and the film crew directly back to South Carolina, Chad lingered on at Sung Li's Shanghai flat for a few days.

Sung Li made clear that he longed for Chad's attentions as in the old days, and, as they sat beside each other, their legs folded under them, clad only in silken robes, at a tea table in Sung Li's bed chamber, Chad ran his hands into the folds of Sung Li's robe and began making love to the old theater master's body with his hands. The man was still hard-bodied, if wiry, and he still could manage an erection to be proud of.

"The silken bindings," Sung Li murmured. "And then fuck me hard."

With Sung Li's wrists bound behind his back and with red Shanghai silk scarfing that extended to his ankles, pulling the ankles toward his wrists, Chad held the master in his arms, kissing his lips, while he stroked Sung Li's cock to an ejaculation. Then he pushed the old man over onto his chest, mounted his ass, and fucked the hell out of him.

Later, after Chad took Sung Li in longer, slower strokes on Sung Li's bed, with the master on his back and Chad stretched between his legs along the line of his body, Sung Li's wrists tied behind Chad's neck and his ankles tied behind Chad's calves, the two lay in an embrace, panting to calmness, waiting for their breathing to normalize and Chad's cock to go flaccid inside Sung's cum-drowned passage.

"I sense that you are somewhat distant from me still, Chan," Sung Li whispered. "That makes me sad. When I say I love you, it doesn't come easily or falsely. I do not waste that sentiment on those it doesn't apply to. What is still between us and between you and the world, little one?"

"I might as well say it," Chad answered. "When you bought me, I was property, and you then sold me. You can't love property as you do a man. And I am still angry, I guess, that the world took no heed of me as if I didn't exist. I disappeared and no one came looking for me."

"I must put you at rest on those points, Chan," Sung Li murmured. "I bought you from Bao Chuan because of his reputation for riding his conquests to the death. As soon as I saw you, I wanted you to live. And I wanted you for mine. I never thought of myself as owning you. I always thought of you as possessing me. It was with great regret that I turned you over to Henry Bensen. But I knew it was for the best. Bao Chuan was starting to claim you as his. He wanted to take you back. I feared for your life. And I didn't sell you to Bensen. I begged him to take you to America—to safety. He was good to you, wasn't he? I kept an eye on your relationship with him. I would have taken you back, somehow, if you had indicated you didn't want what he gave you."

"I never knew," Chad said in a small voice.

"And, as for people not looking for you, I acknowledge my greed in that. I wanted you so badly for myself that I turned away all enquires on what had happened to you. They came from Cambridge, and the English consulate, and even the local authorities. We manufactured a death for you to stop them coming. Please forgive an old man for being so selfish and thinking only of his own need and love for you."

Chad sighed, long-festering hurts lifted off his mind, and dozed off.

* * * *

Chad stood from the bench by the shed in his special park and looked down the hillside. The young man looking up was small, well-formed, dark, curly hair. A face more pretty than handsome. A nice tentative smile. In other words, perfect for Chad's needs. He had such a deficiency of this type in his stable of young prostitutes. Ted had done well in his recruitment efforts here. Chad gestured and the young man walked up the slope to him.

Sitting side by side on the bench, Chad had an arm around the back of the young man, three fingers gently touching a nicely formed bicep, keeping the young man in place. He ran his free hand over the young man's slightly hirsute chest, ruffling up the dark down surrounding the young man's taut nipples.

"Tell me that you are still a virgin to anal penetration. Ted told you that was an absolute requirement, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. No I have never been fucked in the ass."

"But for a price . . ."

"For a price, I'll do it all. Ted has told me everything, I think. I can't imagine that anything would have been left out. . . . ulp . . . oh, shit."

"Relax for me," Chad murmured. His hand had gone under the waistband of the athletic shorts and jock strap and encased the young man's balls and cock. "Nice, very nice. Relax for me. Are you going to let me jack you off inside your jock pouch?"

"Yes, if that's what you want," the young man answered as he relaxed his stance on the bench.

"But is that what you want?"

"That would be nice as long as later a man relieves me of my virginity and we get on with some good fucking."

"Good. You're very nice. Just what I need. You're going to come for me and then fellate me, and, if that goes well, then we'll see about getting top dollar for your virginal ass. We provide bareback bondage with full medical support. I trust Ted told you that. And our signature is red Shanghai silk restraints. Red silk. Attention-getting lovely, smooth to the touch, delicate in appearance, but the strength of steel. That's what you'll have to be if you work for us. Beautiful to look at, delicate to the senses, but the steel of a man."

The young Jewish man, Aaron, came for Chad with a sigh.

"May I give you a blow job now? I'm feeling so, so horny."

Chad was thinking that this one was so nice and business had been so profitable of late that he might indulge himself again and take the virginity of this one himself. He was a bit cocky. Chad would like to relieve him of the burden of his virginity and hear him screaming for mercy.

12