Shango Plays with the Wives Ch. 02

Story Info
One of Shango's bride comes with a friend.
3.8k words
4.22
36.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

"You don't have to worry anymore, Megan. It's all going to be on me, not you," Monica soothed her friend as she returned from the kitchen carrying a tray on her hands on which sat two cups of tea. She placed the tray on the centre table and offered one to her friend while she too hers and sat across from her, crossing one pair of leg over the other and sipping her tea.

"I shouldn't be here, Monica," Megan voiced out nervously, squeezing her hands together. "My God, I couldn't believe you actually called him. How soon do you think he'll be here?"

"First off, he's not coming to see you," said Monica, quelling her friend's doubts. "I didn't mention your name to him. I simply told him that I was horny and if he wouldn't mind spending his lunch with me. He has no idea you're here, so that gets you off the hook."

"Off of what hook?" her friend asked. "I'm still going to see him, aren't I? And if he whips out his cock, wouldn't you want me to see it?"

Monica shrugged noncommittally. "If it's any consolation to you, you can hide in the kitchen and not really see anything that's going to happen. Although I wouldn't do that if I were you. No way am I going to want to miss what this sight is going to be."

Both women sat in silence. Monica sipped her tea, pretended as if she hadn't laid the seeds of temptation in her friend's mind, waiting for her to slip into it. Megan too sipped her tea, his mind ran riot inside her head, picturing what was going to happen, what sort of sight she was soon to see take place in here once her man arrived.

The time approached the hour of twelve noon when there came a knock on her door. It was the mai-guard, coming to inform the Madame of the house that she had a visitor—the same man of the previous night. Monica smiled and told him to let her visitor in. She rushed back into the living room to tell Megan that he'd arrived. She too got up and looked through the window facing the front at the black car that drove into the compound and stopped along the driveway. Monica was standing out there in the sun; Megan watched her hug the black man that stepped out of the car. She rushed back into the living room to her seat, her heart doing a quickening beat as she heard her friend close back the front door and the sound of their footsteps making an entrance into the living room. Megan finished her tea just as Monica walked in with Olu in tow, both of them on all smiles.

"Megan, I'd like you to meet my dear friend Olu," she led her Master towards her.

"Hello," Olu's baritone voice said to her while he stretched forth his hand to shake hers. "My name's Olu Shango. Pleasure meeting you."

Megan rose from the couch and shook his hand, gasping at the sight of him. He seemed to fill the living room with his presence, almost as if he owned the house. There was something about him that was so domineering, she felt it just from shaking his hand. Then there was the way he pulled Monica in his arms and kissed her without shame that she was married already. Monica too accepted his kiss; her hand came around his neckline and held his face. Megan stood there looking at both of them, unable to gauge her reaction at what she was seeing. A part of her wanted to flee the room and never speak with Monica again ... but another part of her wanted very much to stay. A part of her wanted to see where this was all leading to.

They finally let go of each other and Olu sat down across from Megan; he pulled his feet out of his shorts and crossed one leg over the other. Monica excused herself and went to fetch him a beer.

"So, Megan, how long have you been in Nigeria, and how're you liking it so far?" Olu asked her.

"I've been here almost a week, though this isn't my first time of being here," said Megan. "Monica has been keeping me company so far."

"Yeah, she's very good at that," he smiled just as Monica returned with a bottle of Heineken and a glass for him. She poured the beer into the glass for him almost to the brim before handing it over and sitting beside him. Megan noted how submissively her friend gave Olu the glass of beer, almost like a dutiful servant would.

"Monica's been telling me an awful lot about you," said Megan.

"Oh, really? I hope you told you the nice things about me."

Megan laughed. "On the contrary. I'm curious, how long have you both known each other?"

Olu and Monica shared a glance before he answered. "A couple of days ago, but you'd think we've known each other for a long time since." His hand caressed her thigh while he went on sipping his beer.

"And you've met her husband. Tim?" Megan enquired cautiously, as if afraid to tip over the happiness they were having.

"Oh yeah, sure," said Olu. "Tim and I are best friends. If he were here, he'd mentioned that himself."

"Darling, I was just telling Megan about the size of your cock," Monica purred into his ear. "But she's having a hard time not believing me. It was why I asked if you could come over and show it to her in person."

"That depends on her," Olu turned to Megan. "Would you like to see it? There's nothing to be shy about, you know. All you have to do is say so."

Megan's cheeks flushed red. She hadn't expected things to go this way; now she probably would have opted to hide in the kitchen had she known she'd be exposed like this. "Well, Monica brought it to my attention. I told her I don't believe it—"

"But you'd like to see it, is that right?" Olu concluded for her.

"I ... wouldn't mind—"

"Oh, come on, darling. I'm sure she wants to. Here's let me ..." Monica leaned over him.

Olu uncrossed his leg and even then Megan felt her jaw slacken as she saw the outline of his cock pressing against his pants. Monica's hands worked the zipper of his pants and reached her hand inside and unearthed his thick, black cock. Megan must have muttered something, but she couldn't recall whatever it was as she took in the wide-eyed sight of her friend's lover's prick. It stood in her hand like a thick mamba snake with its purple-coloured head jutting past the wrapped fingers of her hand. Droplets of pre-cum shot out of the pinhole at the tip of his cock. Monica lowered her head towards it and licked clean. She gave her friend a devilish grin as if to tell her to feast her eyes at that which she was missing. She beat her Master's cock against her cheek, inhaling the masculine fragrance that swirled into her nostrils. She turned her attention to the black cock and opened her mouth and engulfed it. Megan sat forward across from them, she made a sighing noise as if it was she that was sucking on that black cock. She was sensing a strong sweltering heat come upon her, felt the heat racing downward between her legs.

Monica was consumed now by the passion of her Master's cock. She hummed in her throat as she forced her mouth to swallow more and more of his cock while her hand stroked his shaft, feeling its throbbing power emanate down from his balls up to the tip of his prick that was now lost between her roaming tongue. She withdrew her lips and gave his cock a smooching kiss, turned to look at her friend and laughed, waving Olu's cock in front of her face.

"Do you see now what I told you you'd be missing, Megan?" she chuckled. "This isn't exactly your garden variety type of prick, girl. This is the real deal." She stroked his cock with loving desire. She spite on his cock and rubbed her hand over its foreskin, lubricating it.

"Better stop playing with that prick and keep getting to work, bitch!"

Olu forced her head down on his shaft. Monica now was choking hard on his prick. She sucked on it hard and deep, barely withdrawing for air before returning back to it. Her hand pushed her Master's pants further down his legs to caress his testicles. She rolled his prick down the upside of her mouth, slapping that side of her jaw with her hand. Olu grabbed hold of her head and took his cock in his hand and went on jamming it in and out of her mouth, loving the way his cock pulled spittle from her mouth. A moment later he pulled her face up and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Monica returned his kiss while her hand remained caressing and stroking his cock; that was where her mind was at.

She stood up from the couch and pushed her panties down her legs and kicked it across the room. She was gasping even as she held up her skirt and climbed on top of the couch, straddling her Master's face. Olu held her ass cheeks apart, slurping his tongue up and down her pussy's snatch, while his prick reclined against his shirt. He stopped for a moment and looked across at Megan, his eyes held her in an intense gaze.

"How about you come over here and help me out with this," he indicated at his prick which stood glistening against him.

Megan's eyes too were on it, though her head gave an imperceptible shake. His cock wasn't a cock really, she told herself. It was a snake, a monster, and it would devour her should she even think of approaching it. Still ... how she would love to get a taste of it. Even if it was just once ...

"Bitch!" he snapped at her. The sound of his voice made her jump in her seat. "Didn't you hear me calling at you? I said get your ass over here and lean your friend a hand!"

"No ... no," she whimpered, more afraid than ever before, yet mesmerised by the sight of such a thing of beauty. "I can't ..."

"Yes, you can, Megan," said Monica who still stood over Olu's face. "Do it for me."

There was hot dampness in Megan's loins, she knew this. It seemed to propel her to leave where she sat and cover the short distance between them and come to kneel before the black man's open legs. She saw her hands reach out and grasped his prick and consciously began stroking it, rubbing her hands over her friend's saliva.

"Well, what you waiting for?" Olu said to her. "Start sucking that cock before I grow old here."

Walter her husband would never dare speak to her in such fashion, not even to perform the slightest bit of sexual exercise to him. Yet here was this black man whom prior to this moment she never dreamed anything would ever bring them together ordering her to suck his prick ... and here was she doing exactly that. Megan opened her mouth at the same time she lowered her face down towards his crotch and gagged momentarily when she felt the head of his prick touch against the roof of her mouth. Her tongue tasted its texture at the same time her lips closed around it and then she pulled her head backwards as if in slow motion, dragging on his prick like she was pulling back on an ice cream on a stick. His girth seemed to fill every corner of her mouth and then some. She made muffling grunts and held her breath as she withdrew his cock out of her mouth. She held it in her hands for a moment, still amazed at the sight of it, especially that she'd managed to fit it into her mouth and didn't express any revulsion at all. The dampness was starting to run down her legs.

"You waiting for a medal, bitch?" Olu growled at her. "Get back to sucking that cock RIGHT NOW!"

Megan did exactly that. Whipping back into action, she popped his cock back into her mouth, this time with no hint of restraint, and started slobbering her tongue over his mean machine. Olu resumed licking his tongue into Monica's pussy who murmured a croaking sigh in response to what he was doing to her. She pressed her buttocks downward over his face while leaning against the wall for support. Megan occasionally looked up at what they were doing. She pushed up her skirt and pushed her panties to the side and get a feel of how incredibly wet she was. It was flowing down her legs like water pouring off a fountain. She moaned to herself as she shoved first a finger, then another into her pussy, felt the exact exquisite response it gave her as she went on doing it. It was too bad she hadn't come with her dildo.

Monica came down from sitting on her Master's face to share his cock with her friend. Both of them laughed like a pair of high school tarts as one took turns stroking Olu's shaft and sucking on the mountain-top head while the other nibbled on his balls. Olu could do nothing except luxuriate in the exquisite treatment both women were meting upon him. With a groan, he pulled himself up from the couch and held both women's heads in his hand and thrust his cock back and forth between their wet lips, cutting through them as if like a scissor going through paper.

Both women's breaths fell on his foreskin while their lips and tongue fought over his cock. He grabbed Monica's arm and pulled her up to her feet and pushed open her blouse and started hungrily at her breasts half-hidden in her bra. He practically ripped it off her chest and giving a low moan of lust, his eager lips slapped like a leech upon her tits and began pulling at them. Monica was like that lone blonde woman in that King Kong movie, surrendering herself without regard to the monster. She fell her head back, rubbing her hands over her Master's head, shoulder and arm while he too grasped her buttocks, holding and nibbling her tits to his face while downstairs, Megan had lone acquisition of his black cock.

Olu pushed Megan reluctantly off his cock and lifted Monica up from her feet. She in return, reading her Master's mind judiciously, raised up her skirt, flashing her round, white buttocks at her friend's face who in turn fell back to watch them go at each other. Monica reached underneath for her Master's cock and rubbed its head between her vagina lips before gaining entrance. Her hands tightened around his neck and right away she began humping against him. His cock slipped further and further inside her, quickening her moaning response.

"Fuck me, Master," she moaned at his face. "Fuck my pussy, Master. It's yours!"

Damn right it's mine!" Olu replied and grabbing hold of her thighs began firing his cock in and out of her, his thighs slapping hard against her buttocks.

Megan watched with extreme fascination at the unforgettable sight of the black man's massive cock impaling her best friend's pussy. She ogled the sight of his balls bouncing up and down as if on a manic see-saw. She pushed her skirt high up to her waistline and moaned too as her fingers went on rubbing against her pulsating clit.

Olu hefted Monica high up again when he felt her slipping. Her wanton cries reverberated in his ears as he went on punishing her pussy as he was meant to before turning around and bringing her down on the couch seat. Her legs now hung over his shoulder as he leaned over her, his hands holding onto the couch's headrest while his hips thrust his cock deeper inside her. Megan watched her friend's cum juice lubricating out of her hole over his shaft; the way Monica screamed out, Megan was afraid she was hurting.

A moment later Olu pulled out of her and directed Megan to come lick her friend's pussy. Megan crawled forward, held back her friend's legs and lapped her tongue over her friend's wet hole. Her pussy had a distinctive type smell, like something big had earlier been inside it. She was unaware of Olu coming behind her and pushing her skirt up her waistline. She stopped suddenly and turned around to look at him just as he was licking his tongue over his palm and rubbing it over her vagina opening. She didn't need a genie to tell her what was about to happen and she shook her head in abject fright of the inevitable.

"No! No ... please, don't!" she tried to pull away but her friend grabbed her arm and told her remain where she was.

"Don't worry, Megan," Monica soothed her. "It's alright. It's what you've been wanting all this time."

"No ... you don't understand, I'm not—AWWHHHH!" she exhaled a mouthful of air as Olu's cock achieved penetration.

"You're so fucking tight," he groaned, at the same time barked harsh laughter at her. "But don't worry, we're going to fix that up pretty soon."

He punctuated his words by giving her another swift thrust of his cock. Megan gave another whooping cry and slammed her face between Monica's open legs. Monica pulled her face up and guided her back to her awaiting pussy. Megan inhaled once again the sweet, powerful aroma of her juice and without thinking, her tongue resumed licking over her clit. It was hard for her to keep focus without her being jerked forward and muttering a cry from the force and pain that came from her pussy ingesting Olu's girth. The hurt spread from her womb up to her innards, all the way from her spine to her brain and back to her pussy which seemed to be screaming at her, still she could do nothing but take the punishment. Her cries became urgent when she felt an exploding orgasm happen upon her. Gradually the punishment went away and got replaced by warming ecstasy. The concern she'd wanted to give notice to was at the moment forgotten. Monica grasped her hair and pressed her face further down on her pussy, moaning as she felt her friend's tongue flick over her clit's knob. Olu drove his cock at a slow, steady rhythm inside her, the sight of her pussy juice lubricating his shaft was delight in his eyes. Nothing felt good to him than the sight of his cock slipping into a hot wet white pussy.

His fingers dug into her white flesh as he thrust his cock all the way deep inside her. He hissed through his gritted teeth, feeling the tip of his cock brush against her pussy wall lining.

"Ohh God!" Megan coughed. Her cries sounded hoarse with her whimpering. "Ohh ... you're hurting me! Ohh fuck!"

"Take it, darling," Monica urged her. "Go on, keep taking that black cock. Tell yourself that you're loving it!"

Olu went on expanding and tearing up her pussy before taking a break and pulling out of her. Megan felt like she'd just been carried up the top of the Empire State building, like the lone blonde in the King Kong flick, and suddenly let go off, dropping miles back to earth. She remained slumped between her friend's crotch, exhaling air like a burden. Olu, not caring for such niceties, pulled her off Monica and made her face his cock which dripped and glistened with her pussy juice. Megan lunged at his cock and immediately fellated him. Olu hissed through his teeth, feeling the biting taste of the woman's mouth which now sucked him with such expert vigour than she'd earlier displayed. She pressed her face against his crotch, forcing his entire prick down her throat, pulling back and gasping for air, then going at it again, looking like a demeaning slut. She looked up at him with large pair of eyes that appeared glazed with lust. Shango drove his cock back and forth in her mouth, hurting her but at the same time not caring. He was on the road towards climaxing but didn't want to cum in her mouth just yet.

He pulled her to her feet and turned her to lean over Monica and searched her pussy opening with his cock and upon finding it, thrust it all the way in. Megan's body tensed at the same time she hollered upon feeling his cock enter her like a knife and immediately began fucking her steadily and hard. She pressed herself down on her friend. Monica caressed her buttocks, bumping her hips against hers; she pulled her friend's face towards her and kissed her lips. Megan released her moans inside her friend's mouth while their tongues flicked and interlocked with each other. Olu grabbed the top hem of her skirt and grunted each time he pounded her pussy. A moment later he pulled out of his cock and lowered himself and tucked his prick between Monica's open legs and now resting on top of Megan's back went on fucking both women alternatively until he felt the moment approach a hair's trigger.

"Agghhhh ... shit!" he retrieved his cock and jerked his prick over Megan's buttocks, spraying her white flesh with his load of semen. "Ahhh ... Ahhhh ... Aaahhhh ..." he moaned with each spurt of ejaculation.

Megan was swimming in an ocean of delight. She was hardly aware of her friend wiggling out from under her. Monica told her to remain as she was, lying forward over the couch while she deftly ran her tongue over her buttocks, licking clean ever trace of her Master's cum from her skin. When she was done, she took her Master's cock in her hand and performed the same clean-up duty to his member. Megan turned over, still dazed and fighting to recover from the sexual pleasuring journey she'd just undergone, and watched Monica still pleasing her black lover's cock with her mouth. She wondered how come she addressed him as 'Master'. Little was she to know that very soon she too would be addressing Olu Shango by the same title.

dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers
12