Shangri-La Ch. 03

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Dong Bai 'tames' Lu Bu.
6.8k words
4.38
5k
2
1

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age, even if depicted or referenced as otherwise in their original source material. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dong Bai(Dynasty Warriors series), Lu Bu(Dynasty Warriors series).

Co-Starring: Lu Lingqi (Dynasty Warriors series), Diaochan (Dynasty Warriors series), Dong Zhuo (Dynasty Warriors series)

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 3

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FemDom, feet.

* * *

"Bwhahahahahahahaha!!" Dong Zhuo laughed loudly as he sat back in his lavish throne within his Imperial Palace. Fully enjoying the life of luxury and sin he was in as the Prime Minister of the land. Not just because of his, in his mind, undefeatable position of power, but because of what he was witnessing in front of his spread legs.

One one side of his fat, rock hard cock was Lu Lingqi -- the defeated daughter of his adopted son who was now his willing whore. Clad in what more resembled underwear than armour of tight shorts and a snug, open across the chest black top with thigh-high boots. Only her armour headpiece was what remained of her former attire. The other side was the woman who tried to orchestrate an assassination plot against him in Diaochan, who was also dressed in suitable attire for a broken in slut of a more skin showing version of her former dancing outfit. Both women were moaning as they kissed, slurped, and licked at Zhuo's cock to worship both it and him. A submissive action from women who had both tried, and ultimately failed, to oppose him.

"Wonderful work you whores!" Dong said as he watched on with a moan. "You both can't get enough of my cock, can't you?" He asked, even though it was clear what the answer was.

"Mmmmm... Yes Lord Zhuo..." Diaochan purred as she lifted away just to speak, before going back to flicking her tongue against his pole.

"Ahhhhh... Master Dong Zhuo's cock is the best!" Lingqi chipped in before she leant in to smack her tongue close to the base of his cock.

"Hahahahaha!!" He laughed again as he watched his sluts work away on him. "A land of wine, women and song! What more could I ask for!!"

"Well... You could give your granddaughter a plaything of her own you know!"

A new female voice spoke up, grabbing the attention of all three. Standing across from the throne with hands on her hips was Dong Zhuo's granddaughter. The white-haired beauty known as Dong Bai. Clad in her luxurious purple with black design dress that while was wide on the hips, was tight up top across her impressively large chest. Black stockings on her legs feeling to black shoes with spiked 'cuffs' above. The same kind that were in her hair to hold it into buns on both sides of her head.

"Granddaughter! What have I told you about barging in while I'm... Enjoying the spoils of my conquests!" Zhuo said with a laugh at his beloved granddaughter's appearance.

"It's not like I've not seen this before... Ever since you stopped that stupid rebellion against you!" She noted with a smile. "But my point stands... You've got two playthings of your own... But where's mine? Doesn't your granddaughter deserve to have some fun?" She said, putting on a pout and acting like she was sad. A contract to her usual cruel manner.

"Dong Bai! You want a whore of your own? I didn't know you were aligned that way!" Zhuo said as he scratched his haggard beard. "But in any event, you don't want one of these lowly whores... As of some use to me as they are."

"Grandfather, I didn't mean a whore! Although if I wanted to, I could have either men or women!" Bai said with a smirk. "But I certainly don't want any of those two that you have. I want one of my own, and I want a male plaything at that."

"Hmmmm... Then you shall have one!" Zhuo stated, sounding like he was making a promise. "I shall send some scouts out, and find you..."

"Actually, grandfather?" She interrupted him. "I know exactly who I want as my new plaything..." She said. A cruel smile creeping across her face as she spoke. "And it will help you out as well... Solving a little problem I've heard you've been having..."

* * *

"Release me!! You scum!!" Lu Bu roared as she struggled against the heavy, reinforced chains that were keeping him both against the far cell wall as well as sitting down on the ground. "I'll destroy you all! This entire castle! The whole land!!" He yelled his threat as the chains rattled around his legs, his arms, and connected to the shackles on his ankles and wrists. Almost fully naked, letting his incredibly muscular and powerful body be displayed, aside from a tattered cloth that acted as underwear which rested over his crotch and tied to the side.

As the man known as the most powerful warrior in the land continued to fruitlessly struggle against his restraints, the door across from him opened up. He didn't stop his movements until he looked up to see not another guard bringing him rations to keep him fed. Instead, a woman. One he recognised as being the relative of the man who was keeping him locked up like this.

"This is it?" Dong Bai questioned with a look of disgust as she stepped in, walking with a purpose as she moved forward without fear. Stopping just in front of Bu as she looked down. "The mightiest warrior in the kingdom... Just some little dog, chained up?" She scoffed, sounding and looking unimpressed as she stood with both hands on her hips. "All you need is a collar to make you complete."

"You... That coward Zhuo's granddaughter!" Lu remembered as he sneered up at her. "Has he sent you to further mock me?!"

"First of all it's Lady Dong Bai to you!" She scolded with a glare. "And secondly? He actually did allow me to come here, but not on his orders. I'm here with, shall we say, an offer for you."

"Ha! Your empty words mean nothing!" Bu snapped with anger. "Release me at once! It won't be long before I break these chains, and I..."

"SHUT UP!" Dong yelled sharply, silencing the warrior. "If you want your freedom, then you can try and earn it! Otherwise you can just stay here and rot for all I care, you disgusting dog!"

"Dog?!?" Bu spat with fury, tugging at the chains once more but only just rattling them even more. After a moment, he slumped back with a growl before he looked up. "...You... You said 'earn' my freedom?" He questioned with suspicion.

"Oh, so the mongrel does listen!" Bai mocked as she let a small smile appear on her lips. "Good... There might be a use for you yet. It's rather simple... My lovely grandfather just wants you to stay locked up down here until you eventually die..." She explained as she looked him over. "I think that you might have at least some other use to you. So, here's what we're going to do. I want to see if you can handle a... Let's call it, a different kind of battle than what you're used to." She said. A brief flick of her tongue against her top lip at the thought of what she was planning.

"A battle? Accepted!" Lu Bu rather arrogantly accepted, without even hearing the full terms of the agreement. "No one has even beaten me fair on the battlefield, and no one ever will!"

"Excellent..." She grinned down at him. "But if you lose? You're my pet. My plaything forever. Until the day you die. You'll do whatever I say, whenever I say."

"Since I won't lose, then that won't happen." Bu replied, smirking himself for once. "Do your worst then Bai! Lu Bu can withstand any test!"

"Then let the games begin!" She said with almost sadistic glee as she stepped forward. Reaching down with a single hand and tearing the cloth away from Bu. Disrespectfully tossing it forward onto his chest as she looked down at his crotch. "That's... That's it?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow as she placed hands on her hips. "The so-called mightiest warrior only possesses a tiny weapon?" She said mockingly before letting out a harsh laugh. "I suppose that explains everything... Big weapon, big armour... You've been compensating this whole time!"

"W-What?? Lies!!" Lu Bu snarled, trying to push up from his chained position, clearly insulted by her claim. Indeed, his manhood was not exactly something to be ashamed off. Looking like it matched the rest of him with a nice thickness, although currently not anywhere close to being hard. Still, to say that he was small was not the truth, but clearly had worked to get under the warrior's skin. "What kind of test is this?? Unchain me at once, and I will..."

"SILENCE DOG!" Bai snapped with a glare. Using her foot to push him back to the wall with a grunt, catching him off guard. "Who do think you are? Telling me I'm speaking lies?? If it wasn't just a waste of effort, I'd slice off this worthless thing between your legs!" She warned as she stepped back, eyeing up his muscular form again. "You're not even erect yet... Considering you're in the presence of someone like myself? I might be insulted... If you weren't so lowly to begin with." She said dismissively as she reached down to herself. A flash of a sick smile as she removed a heeled shoe, dropping it down before letting her stocking-covered foot slowly, teasingly travel up his thigh as she moved towards his crotch.

"What is this?? What kind of trick..." Bu started to say as he watched her movement. Her dainty foot not just reaching his private area, but applying onto his cock with a surprisingly, considering her cruel nature, softness. The touch instantly got a gasp from him, and the next moment he gritted his teeth together knowing his mistake of letting his guard down. Already too late as seeing the effect, she ran her foot slowly along his size. Resulting in not just his cock starting to harden and grow, but her smirk was getting bigger as he was.

"I knew it!" Dong said with glee as she used her foot to easily stimulate the restrained warrior in front of her. Rubbing her foot back and forth over his member to force him to groan, even as he tried to resist the pleasure she was expertly making him feel. "All this talk of a fearsome warrior... The mightiest in the land... You're just another disgusting pervert!" She said as she wetted her top lip a little. Her gaze locked onto her own foot and the length underneath it. A twisted hunger in her eyes as she used the sole of her foot to tease and toy with a man who could easily defeat her in a fight on the battlefield. In a sexual contest? It appeared she had the advantage in more ways than one.

"You... You're just using dirty tricks!" He claimed as he glared back. Made to moan however as she switched her tactic. Using her stockings-covered toes to brush over the fat crown of his big, and now rock hard cock. Sliding them around and nearly all the way over his bell-end before she went back to rubbing his dick with her foot. "Ahhhhh! It will... Mmmmm... Take more than this to defeat me!" He claimed, even as he once again had to grind his teeth together from the effect she was having as he gave him this foot-job. Only using that one sole to work him over as she stood looking dominate with both hands on her waist, staring down and still fully clothed compared to his nude, chained up state.

"Big words from a little DOG..." She mocked his pride, sounding almost amused by his defiance even after just her foot had managed to not only get him fully hard but was making him moan. "You shouldn't keep promises you know you cannot keep to your superior, you know that?" She warmed as he locked eyes with him for an intense, cruel moment. Her foot changing course as she moved downward to run her big toe against his heavy ball-sack. Making the man who attempted to assassinate her grandfather groan out from her footwork. In the next moment he hissed in discomfort as she worked slowly around the outside of one, then up the 'middle' before across to stimulate the other. Before going right back to applying the sole to his underside for a slow but steady up and down motion.

He didn't respond this time, keeping his mouth in a snarl as he tried to suppress the groans she was now rather effortlessly making him let out. This in turn just encouraging the sinister beauty to have her way with this muscular hunk she had trapped in front of her. Keeping her foot sliding up and down onto his pole as she continued the sexual test on him. She was winning already but it was a fight far from over. The humiliation of the position and how she was using just her foot, compared to what he was used to hand, mouth of holes of a woman? She'd come into this with tactics and a plan -- something the warrior known for using just pure strength and power couldn't combat against.

"BORING!" Bai suddenly announced as she took her foot off from him, much to his groaning surprise. "What good is a new plaything for me if all it can take for me to get you begging is just my foot?" She questioned as she looked down with a disgusted (or at least implied) look at him.

"Play... Plaything?!?" Lu Bu growled with anger, trying to push upward but instantly being shoved back by that foot that had just pleasured him.

"You should be honoured that I'm even considering that for a foul beast like you..." She claimed, before lifting the foot as she stepped around him to his side. "My wonderful grandfather just wants you to rot down here... I'm going to grant you the privilege of serving me instead!" She stated with a look across him before she lowered down, squatting at his size. "Or you should I say, I'm thinking about it... I'm not sure if this tiny thing can be of any use to me, let alone the rest of you..." She added with a sinister giggle.

Dong made good her threat as she reached forward with a single hand. Gripping him by the base of his (despite her false claims to the contrary) large rod in order to give a squeeze. Instantly making him gasp with a mix of pleasure and pain, much to her sniggering approval as she raised an eyebrow. As if to say 'that's all I have to do?'. More groans were to come when she started to pump his member with that palm in a slow, controlling manner. Letting him feel how surprisingly soft her palm is considering her cold and cruel personality. Treating his cock like it was her property already as she calmly ran the hand along him back and forth.

"Hnnnnng... Why?... Ahhhhh..." Bu tried to ask a question but was cut off by a moan escaping him. Squirming slightly both against the chains that held him down and her stroking as she continued to make him experience pleasure in a way he clearly was not used to. Yet he had willingly agreed to try and 'defeat'. "Why not... Ahhhhh... Try and just... Mmmmm! K-Kill me then??" He said, almost as a challenge. The incredibly built hunk trying to resort back to what he knows best in fighting as he takes this slow and steady handjob. His eyes watching her hand slide upward and then right back down to the base as her fingers just brush against his balls before she moves back upward.

"Ha! Because that's what a real Lady does for her loyal, loving subjects..." She said in a very insincere tone as she glanced down at him. Using her free hand to push him back down into place with a press onto his broad chest. Still keeping her palm pumping away on his pole as she mocked him. "She gives them the chance to be of actual use to those who are better than them! Even if that peasant is a filthy, dirty dog like you..." She added. Using a finger to half-heartedly run around one of his nipples while she set her stroking hand off to work at a quicker pace. Immediately getting him moaning as his hips out of instinct bucked against her pumps. "SIT STILL VERMIN!" She snapped. A glare as she stopped the pumps, squeezing his rod to make him gasp but once he was sitting again, she went back to the stiffer now hand job as she asserted her dominance once more.

"S... Serve you??" Bu hissed out the question as he resorted back to trying to clamp his teeth together to try, and fail, to hold back the moans of pleasure this stroking the granddaughter of the warlord he'd tried to kill was doing to him. "Ahhhhh!! The great Lu Bu would... Hnnnnngg! N-Never serve... Ahhhhhh!!" He groaned as those pumps kept coming. Her other hand now moving over as she placed it on the tip of his crown. Using that palm to further work him over with an almost grinding motion. Sliding back and forth and all across the top while the other hand kept on sliding from the base up to just below the bell-end. The motion repeating with perfect timing as if she'd been practising this tactic for some time before today.

"Oh? Ungrateful are we? But I can hear you moaning out so desperately!" Bai cruelly teased with a laugh to match as she continued to double-team his large manhood with both her hands. Stroking and sliding on the head and the shaft of the restrained, moaning man who was once the adopted son of her own grandfather. Yet treating him like a sexual toy as she teased his member with her expert pumps and rubbing palm over the crown. All while fully dressed in her signature purple dress, while making the nude man she was kneeling beside sweat already from her handjob skills. "Does it really sound so bad? Serving me, someone you know is far better than you? Any sane man would be begging to just kiss my feet... And we know already how much you love my feet..." She added mockingly as she lifted both hands off from his tool to leave him groaning. "Then again... What would some wild beast know about class and honour... I suppose like all loyal pets, I just need to train you..." She said with a very sinister tone to her last words as she shifted in just a little close to him.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Lu Bu grunted out as she again went after his shaft with her hands. Now one hand cupping his balls to give a far more than firm squeeze to those sizeable orbs. The other gripping his pole as she went to work with a round of stiff and swift strokes. The sort that alone would have easily sent any normal rank and file soldier cumming within seconds, let alone with the ball play too. "I... MMMM!! I will not... AHHHH!! Will not l-lose!!" He claimed as he groaned. Eyes closed and legs tensing as they raised the knees up from off the floor in reflex from how she was pleasuring both parts of his manhood. Groping away at one ball then the next. All while her had slid sharply up and down the entire length of his shaft. Easily making him moan out and make those words of defiance sound more hollow with every stroke she delivered onto him.

"Lose? Who is losing here?" She teased, before releasing her grip on his cock. Tellingly leaving her sighing in relief, but his dick still rock hard and pointing upward. "You enjoyed that... Your dirty, begging for it moans proved that..." Bai said with a twisted smile as she stood up from the floor. "You know, moaning like that while I touched your cock? You're the adopted son of my grandfather right? That basically means were family..." She pointed out as she raised an eyebrow. "Are you really a warrior, or just a filthy pervert??"

"S... So what if I enjoyed it??" Lu Bu tried to sound defiant as he stared up at the white-haired stunner standing above him. "That proves nothing! It will take more than just hand and..."

"SILENCE!" Dong snapped with a glare, and immediately Bu did not speak back. "What that means, you idiot dog, is you've gotten to enjoy yourself at my expense! ME! Your Mistress and Lady!!" She explained with a cruel tone. "And that means you have to pay me back! Tenfold! Or else I will leave your pathetic, failed warrior corpse to rot in my grandfather's jail!" She warned, and had a glare on her face to show she was not bluffing with that threat.

12