Shangri-La Ch. 11

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Wang Yi gets her revenge... For a price...
5.7k words
4.4
3.6k
3
1

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dong Zhuo, Wang Yi(all Dynasty Warriors series)

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 11

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

The peace in the Three Kingdoms had shattered. Betraying the agreements with Shu, Wu had agreed to a plot with Wei to take down one of the Three Sworn Brothers, the God of War himself Guan Yu. A plot that dealt a grave blow to Liu Bei's forces and the strength of Shu as a whole. However, this action also worked to unintentionally strengthen the position of the tyrant Dong Zhuo and his armies in the Central Plains. With other Kingdoms backstabbing and doing secret deals, his apparent 'loyalty' to existing agreements made him out to appear more as a hero than the true villain he really was.

Indeed, in the midst of all the chaos from Guan Yu's demise, Zhou himself was strengthening his own hold and influence within Wei. Doing so by targetting a feared and respected Officer of to bring onto not just his side, but into his personal harem of wonderful warrior women...

* * *

Wang Yi's eyes were ice cold, even more than the blue of her Wei armour uniform of the blades of her circular 'Wind and Fire Wheels' ringed weaponry. Guards not daring to even glance at her as she passed, her cape fluttering as her boots clicking on the floor of Dong Zhuo's palace. Her attire fitting with a dark top with silver wings at the top, covering her impressive, rounded bust while her skirt below just stayed on her thigh as she marched. Her hair short and dark, but longer at the right side.

She didn't so much enter the throne room of the warlord, but barge in with a heavy kick that sent handmaids and guards fleeing alike. Her eyes locking onto the bulking form of the so-called Prime Minister of the land. "Zhou. I read your letter." She said to get right to the point, and with a tone lacking any emotion to show she was not thrilled to be here. "Your words disgusted me. I know full well what you do to women in your care. The former wife of the Nanman King. The Crown Princess of Wu. They do not so much serve you, as they do be slaves to you. Like this building is more a Brothel than a Palace." She bluntly said the facts. "...But... You promised me I would have my revenge. So... Where is he?" She said. Her voice raising but not with anger, but a glimpse of clearly being open to what was being asked of her. For the right price.

Zhuo just grinned from his throne, snapping his fingers as he glanced to the side. A court minister hurrying off as the room was just left with the beastly man and cold beauty a distance away. Yi not even moving a step as she waited with a glare that would send grown men running scared. A silence terrifying to most, which made the fact that Dong simple sat back and grinned all the more bizarre. Considering this woman could kill him in an instant.

Then the sound of yelling. Chains rattling as voices were heard. Yi's eyebrow raising first, then fingers grasping her weapon. A voice she recognised. One she hated as her head turned towards a side door even before it opened. Then her eyes widening when a man in just a ragged loincloth around his crotch was forced into the room by prison guards, and dumped to his knees on the ground.

"...Ma Chao." Yi simply said, staring down at the man she hated more than anyone else. The one who had killed her husband.

"Unhand me! Release these chains! Lord Zhuo's granddaughter is married to my Lord! He shall here of this, and..." Chao tried to rant, before looking up. Seeing the wide, staring eyes of Yi glaring back with that look of a woman possessed. A gulp from him realising the danger he was in.

"It's as I said, Lady Yi..." Zhuo said as he grinned, All too casually walking down the steps from his throne. "I desire you, and your services of course, in my court. In exchange for you undying loyalty? I merely give you what you have always wanted..." He explained, walking up to Wang and placing a hand on her shoulder as he whispered into her ear at the shorter haired side of her head. "Revenge..." He simply said, before stepping back and motioning with a hand towards the defenceless, bound officer.

"...Revenge..." Wang repeated, having never taken her eyes off from Chao.

"R-Release me! This is madness!!" Ma said, but his frantic tone was more begging as she struggled on his knees. Watching in horror as the obsessed with hatred woman approached. "No! Damn you Zhuo! This will never stand!!"

"Revenge." Yi said again, reading her weapons with both hands as she stood. Licking her lips as if she'd finally gotten a sniff of a meal after a week of starvation. Her staring, almost insane eyes staring down at her target. "Revenge!"

"You will pay for this Zhuo! My Lord will avenge me! You will pay for the suffering you have caused the people of this land! You will...!"

"REVENGE!!" She screamed as she lunged forward.

And indeed, she had her revenge.

* * *

Later that evening...

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm!!" Wang Yi groaned as she pushed her mouth up and down on the big, fat cock of her new Master Dong Zhuo. The naked warlord sat on the edge of his spacious bed in his lavish bedroom as the kneeling, equally nude beauty rocked her head up and down on his meaty prick. The woman once the most cold and cruel officer of Wei now willingly acting like a cock-sucking whore as she raised and lowered her oral hole on his meat. Saliva already starting to be applied to his side as she started her new life of service to him after he'd clearly arranged a 'revenge' that was far from honourable but was more than enough to satisfy her obsession.

"Mmmmm! Lady Yi... For a beauty so cold... Ahhhhh! Your mouth is most agreeable!" Dong said in very back handed fashion. Moaning as her tongue worked over his underside as she lifted and lowered to take in a vast amount of his length between her surprisingly soft lips. Her position giving him a fantastic view of her chest, jiggling as she rocked her short haired head along his rod. "Ahhhhh... Warm and wet... As a woman's should be!" He said even more insultingly. Words that would have seen him dead before today if said to her, but now she's just groaning as she slurps along him. Looking up no longer with hate, but with a twisted desire for the man that granted her long sought after revenge.

She lifted her head off, spitting onto his cock. "As you wish, Lord Zhuo... My mouth, and body, is yours..." She obediently said to further show her acceptance of his cruel terms to join his court. Going back to work as she bobbed her head along that fat pole to make him moan. Her hands on his flabby thighs as she worked over his tool with her mouth alone. Showing no shame for the fact that she's sucking off another man despite being a widow herself. Her nipples hard, and already pussy becoming wet as her own lust increases as she dishes out an oral sex act that's leaving his inches nicely slick with her spit.

"Mmmmm... You're a natural servant, aren't you? So eager... Ahhhhh! To please your Master..." He let out a snigger as he watched his length vanish up into her mouth be reappearing soon after as she quickly, and increasingly eagerly, repeated the action. Considering how long its likely been since Yi had any sexual action, it's impressive that she's able to not just suck away on his tool in such a smooth and steady fashion, but she's taking in his inches deeply without even gagging yet. "Ahhhhh... Your late husband must have been a lucky man... Mmmmm! To enjoy such a mouth like this!" He dared to see, even knowing how (at least before today) what a triggering statement that would have been. But now, full of arrogance and knowing this woman agreed to become a whore of his, he just smiles down as he groans. Using a hand to grab the longer locks of her hair to hold as she continued to bob away.

"Mmmmmphhh!! MMMMM... HHHHMMMPHH..." The once intimidating warrior Officer of Wei didn't even glare at that remark, showing how already changed she is after getting her revenge. More focused on sucking this thick and long dick, easily the biggest she's ever had, as she works her lips up and down along him. Leaving her saliva dripping down for the sinful sucking sounds ring out around his regal bedroom. "MMMMM!! Hmmmmmhhh!! Mmmmmmphhh..." She groaned herself around his prick as the act of giving head was turning her on as she dished out pleasure to man she likely would have slain without hesitation before. Her gorgeous face diving down into the mess of pubes at his crotch as she closed her eyes. Rather symbolically submitting as she deep throated his entire size. Easily making him groan out and tilt back his head before she slowly raised up. Repeating the action again to make them both groan before she properly rose up and off from him with a gasp.

"I hope that was to your liking, my Lord..." Wang said almost with a purr, licking her lips clean of her own spit as she stood up.

"Most impressive, Lady Yi!" Zhuo said, grinning with further approval as he looked over her stunning body. "At this rate, you'll become one of my wives in no time!"

"I... It would be an honour, Master..." Yi stated, bowing to again act in complete contrast to her previous cold, ruthless manner she was once feared for.

"Splendid! Then earn your place... Get on me and give your Master a good ride." He ordered with a point down at the cock she'd just been servicing.

"Of course, Lord Zhuo..." She said, moving forward and climbing onto his lap. Reaching down to line his shaft up with her entrance before she slowly moved downward. Making them both moan out, but hers were more gasps as well, as she sunk onto his rod. Hands going to the shoulders of the far more obese compared to her gorgeous, curved form, body she was now mounted on. "MMMMM... My body... Ahhhhhh! Is yours to use!" She said between moans as she started to bounce. Her snatch having to adjust quickly to having such a huge piece of man-meat now sliding in and out of her. A clear sign that not only has she not been getting any action for likely years, but that the shaft of her late husband was nowhere near the length nor thickness of this slab of cock is.

Dong just leaned back and watched with a wide, perverted smile as his new sex slave willingly lifted and lowered that stunning body of hers along his pole. Refusing to even pump once to make her do all the work as he enjoyed the sinful show on display on his lap. From the moans coming from her once cruel mouth, to the hypnotic bouncing her tits were doing. Of course, the feeling of a tight and tellingly wet snatch all around his member was the best of all. Pleasuring him, and letting him feel how already broken the once possessed with hatred woman already was. Making her easy picking for his own sick, sexual needs to make her go from being a powerful warrior to just another of his dick-craving whores.

"MMMMM! Ahhhhh... It... It has been quite a while... AHHHHH!! My Lord!" She admitted between groans. Gasping as he pushed herself up and down on his weapon. Taking him deeper into her snatch so that her body was starting to smack off of his tubby frame. Pussy massaging his tool as it slipped into her tunnel before a few inches left when she rose up. Soon taking them all back in when she enlisted the aid of gravity for the drop down onto him. "MMMM!! Forgive me if... AHHHHH!! FUCK! My technique... MMMMM... Is lacking!" She said, already being far more vulgar than she's known to be as the pleasure she's getting further effects her. As if she's gone from one dark obsession straight to another one. Bouncing away on her new Master to make him moan out with every up and down motion she gives to that big cock.

"Oh? MMMMM... You surprise me, Lady Yi! A body like yours... AHHHHH!! Should be used for pleasure all the time!" He said in very insulting terms. Showing his only desire is for his own needs and lust as he makes her ride away on his dick. Not even thrusting once into her wet twat as he makes her do all the work. Taking full advantage of perhaps the most deadly and beautiful woman of all the Three Kingdoms so he can deeply enjoy her slick pussy all around his dick. "MMMMM... Then it's settled! I'll be sure to... AHHHHH!! Train you up well and good... So you can... MMMMM... Properly serve me everyday!" He decides for her, as if the promise to sexually train someone would be any decent or honourable idea to tell a person in any circumstance. Grunting as he feels her snatch taking his dick in to the hilt each time she moves down to meet his crotch. Loving the tightness and showing no regard to the fact that this is a widowed woman he's now having fuck his cock, on the same day that she finally got revenge for her late husband's death.

"MMMMM! Oh yes, Lord Zhuo! MMMMM!! Train me..." She purred with a rather worrying, possessed tone as she stared down at the man she had agreed to sexually serve like this. Stopping her bounces so she could grind her pussy down into his crotch for a fresh way to make them both moan - a technique not expected from the once proud warrior of Wei. "Ahhhhhh! FUCK!! I'll be so glad... MMMMM!! To serve you... Serve you nice and hard!!" She said like a vow. Resuming her bounces to make her tits go jiggling all over again right in front of his haggard, bearded face as she handled his cock. Taking every inch up inside her wet tunnel and only lifting up so just part of his size escaped her, before she repeated the motion to stuff herself full to both their moaning approval.

"MMMMMM! In that case... Let's start that training now!" Dong said with another grin.

"Mmmmmm... Yes, Master..." Yi said with a perverted smile of her own, dismounting his cock. "How do you..." She started to say, but he soon hauled her across onto the beg on her back. Moving over as he climbed on top.

"Let's see what my new whore can really handle!" Zhuo announced, spreading the legs to push his dick back into her before he pressed down onto her, making her groan both from being filled up and the mass now on her.

The mating press, perhaps one of the most shameful and primal of positions. Basic humping as Zhuo worked his dick stiffly down into Yi's already wet pussy to feed every inch into her. His bulk pressing her into the sheets to truly pin her down as her breasts squished against his more unsightly chest. The slap of skin meeting skin still echoing around his master bedroom as he fills up his latest, moaning whore as she lays back. Her legs barely able to creep up and try to wrap around him as he took her. Her hands on his back to clutch onto something as she took this fucking and moaned out as he drove deep into her slot.

"UHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM! U-Use me! Yesssssssss!" She demanded as she stared up with those lust-drunk, cock-craving eyes. Any trace of the once wicked and cruel Officer of Wei now long gone as she begged for this fat cock like a desperate whore. Sweat forming across her gorgeous body as she rocked slightly into the bed as much as she could considering the mass on top of her. Submissively but consensually pinned down as she was stuffed over and over. "Deeper! Harder!! MMMMMMM FUCK!!" Her snatch seemingly made to take a thick rod like his, which was even more shameful considering the cock of her late husband was nowhere near the mind-breaking size she was easily taking here and now.

"MMMMM! Yes Wang Yi! This is your place now! You were destined to do this!!" Dong said with a proud tone. Clearly loving how his huge cock and his rough way of banging her had wrecked her mind to make her more a slut than a warrior. Of course, his moans showed he was equally enjoying how her wet, snug pussy was clutching around his rod as he dipped in and out of her. His position on top of her allowing him to gaze down at the wild look of lust on her once cold, expressionless facial features. "AHHHHH... Serving me... Taking my cock!! MMMM!! You're not an Officer any more! You're barely a Lady!" He taunted as he pumped. Seeing the strands of her short hair now sticking to her face as the sweat coated her. The sloppy sound of her juices all around his shaft heard each time he pumped downward and stuffed the previously married woman's snatch full with his cock, despite having several 'wives' of his own. Now acting like he was trying to resize her pussy to fit the shape of his massive length to really cement her place as one of his sex slave Wives.

"AHHHHHHH! YES!! FUCK!! YES YES YESSSSSSSSS..." Perhaps due to the internal shame of knowing that on the same day as avenging her dead husband, she's now become the whore to another man. Or maybe secretly the cruel beauty has had a longing to be taken like a body like hers can handle. Whatever the reason, Yi was moaning and acting like indeed her destiny was to take such a long, fat cock like this to drive her wild. "UHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUUCK!!" She groaned out, eyes rolling upward and her mouth open. Her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth, brushing against the longer side of her hair as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Likely extra intense considering this is her first sexual action in years. Not that it appeared that way from the smooth, swift and stiff way she's taking this pounded balls deep into her built to be slammed pussy.

Zhuo not only grinned, but he howled out with a proud, twisted laugh as Wang Yi came hard around his cock. Juices flowing down onto the bedsheets already stained with sweat as he continued to pump away. Making her groan and gasp as unquestionably the hardest orgasm of her life rippled through her curvy frame. Leaving her staring blankly at the roof of the grand four poster bed she'd been taken on. Her limbs slumping down to her sides as a trail of drool tricked from her hanging out tongue. More resembling a whore than once feared warrior. Especially when her new Master pulled out of that well fucked hole and she groaned in disappointment from the empty feeling between her legs.

"I'm a little disappointed actually, Lady Yi..." Zhuo said, moving off the bed but with the kind of smile that showed he wasn't sad at all about how easily she's been fucked in submission. "I expected more of a fight from you!" He claimed, as moved sluggishly over to a table near the bed to pick up a small jug of clear liquid.

"F-Fight?" She questioned between deep breaths. Not objecting one bit when he reached down and easily flipped her over onto her stomach before yanking her back so her legs were off the bed. "But I am yours... Why would I...? Ooooooooh!" Wang's words were cut off when he poured the lubricant down onto her rounded backside. The fluid then being caught by a finger of his as he plunged it between her rear cheeks to make her gasp and stare back at a clearly new sensation.

"Hmmmm? What was that, Lady Yi?" He mocked again, even more than his use of the word 'Lady' - as if he had any respect for any woman, Officer or otherwise. Caring more for preparing her as he pumped his finger back and forth into her asshole to work the lube in. "Did you say you wanted more training? Then I suppose I can spare some time..." He said, smiling again as he finished off the fingering.

"Yes... Train me!" She quickly agreed, staring at his cock as he applied some of the fluid onto himself before carelessly tossing the jug aside, not caring for the staining or potential damage to his own property done in the process. "Mmmmm... Trade me real good, Lord Zhuo..."

12