Shangri-La Ch. 21

Story Info
Samurai Warriors: Aya gets unholy with her new Lord.
4.9k words
3.67
3.7k
2
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Aya (Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi), Dong Zhou (Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi).

Samurai Warriors: Shangri-La - Chapter 21

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

"How interesting..." Dong Zhou remarked, putting down the scroll of a report made by his palace staff for him about the current extent of the ongoing wars between the alliance led by himself, the forces of Demons, the army led by the God of Olympus known as Zeus, and the other fractured forces from the eras of the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors. "So... It seems just about everyone aside from myself has memories of fighting against this Serpent King except for me... Perhaps I have been plucked from a completely different world into this usual land..." He stroked his long, haggard beard as he sat behind a lavish desk for signing important Imperial documents and decrees. "Bah! No matter! It means nothing if it's this world, my own or anywhere else! All I need is wine, women and song... And I'll build a Shangri-La all over again just like I did back home. It might be even better now with so many new, alluring women from the lands of Japan!" He bragged to himself with a wide smile.

"My Lord!" One of the guards outside the door called out. "Lady Aya of the Uesugi forces requests an audience!"

"Send her in!" Zhou grinned. "Speaking of lovely ladies... About time I made that nun sinful..." He whispered to himself as the doors were opened up.

Entering the room was the beautiful Japanese maiden and officer Aya. The mother of Kenshin Uesugi stepping in as her heeled shoes clicked on the floor, and the bottom of her spiritual staff doing the same as she carried it. Clad in holy, white robes with dark dyed ends trimmed with gold and a sticking up back neck covering of regal purple, which matched the tied rope acting as the belt to held her robes in place. A golden headpiece on the side of her head in her long, dark hair.

"Lord Zhou..." Aya said with a calm, measured voice as she stood in front of his desk. "I must ask that you reconsider your recent decree in regards to women like myself..." She respectfully asked as she looked him over. "I'm sure you mean well, but a place for a woman like myself is on the battlefield... Supporting my son and my brother, as well as inspiring our forces."

"Ha! Consider your request denied!" Dong bluntly said, standing up from his chair. "A woman's place isn't on the field or war, especially in this strange land and in these questionable times. A kitchen or tending to the field crops is a far more suited place for a woman! And that includes yourself, Lady Aya." He said, stepping around his desk.

"I disagree in strong terms, my Lord..." Aya said, her eyes narrowing a little as he approached. "This might be how you rule in your land, but I cannot spread hope and love to my son's men if I am locked up in this palace and grounds."

"Ah, yes... You're one of these holy nun types, aren't you? Going on about love and all that nonsense." Zhou dared to directly mock her to her pretty face. "Ha! Love? What a joke. I have no need for love! Passion? Sure! Lust? Absolutely! But love? Save that for the peasants and their dirt dreams of starting a family."

"You're quite a hopeless man, aren't you my Lord." Aya shook her head slightly. "Love is a wonderful, inspiring thing... You would do well to take some into yourself, even more so in these testing times." She still tried to politely reason with him.

"Sounds like you think that your love is stronger than the way I do things..." Zhou grinned, as an idea popped into his head. "Then I'll tell you what, my Lady... Let's have ourselves a little contest, shall we? And see who has the better way of living. My lust against your love."

"I... I don't quite think I understand what you mean, my Lord... But if it gives a chance to make you see the light? Then I shall accept." Aya stated with a nod.

"Perfect... Very well then! We shall begin!" He said, before he reached down and started to unwrap the decorative belt around his massive waist. Without even properly explaining what, if anything, his 'game' was.

"My Lord? What are you...?" Aya questioned, but then gasped when he boldly exposed his unsightly body to her. Her eyes widening when she gazed at his fat, long, warrior-taming cock that was already beginning to harden. "M-My Lord!! You can't mean..." She stuttered as her staff fell from her grip to clatter on the floor from her shock.

"Oh, I do my Lady..." He grinned at the cock-shock reaction as he stepped closer, tossing his robe back all the over over the desk onto the chair he'd been sitting on. "And I think that even a saintly nun like you knows what to do to prove your worth..." He said rather mockingly as he put his hands on her shoulders to guide her down to kneel.

"W-What is this?? A man's cock surely can't be of this size!!" She marvelled, still staring and now in directly line with his crotch and that still hardening shaft. "The, the smell!! I can't believe it! S-Surely I can't... MMMMMPHHH!"

Taking advantage of her mouth as she made excuses, Zhou rather rudely shoved his semi-erect dick into her oral hole to further make her stare in awe up at him. Her lips having to stretch already around such a vast size compared to how hideous the rest of him is. Leaving her groaning at the taste of sinful dick for the first time in her life as she was held on his prick. Despite her protests, her own head soon sliding back up his length but his hand on the back of that dark haired head to ensure she couldn't pull off. Pushing her firmly back down, and making her gag a little when he went far deeper than she could take especially with obvious inexperience. A combination motion starting off as he let her raise upward under her own power, but brought her back down with his commanding grip until he was sure she was ready to suck dick on her own.

"AHHHHLLLKKK... GAHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" Aya's eyes were still wide as the Japanese beauty was made to suck the dick of the Chinese warlord in a sinful way to prove herself. Yet, this was all willing as she never really made any move to actually pull fully up and down from that mighty, meaty cock of his. Gagging loudly when the fat head of his prick hit the back of her damp, soothing mouth. "MMMMPHHH... HHHHLLLKK!! GAHHHHH!!" Saliva was already splattering around his dick as it moved in and out of her soft lips that were already struggling to stay pressed around such a thickness. The task rather difficult considering her choking with each downward slide onto his pole that she delivered. Her hands up on his flabby thighs as a fruitless call for some easing off of this almost face fucking of her, but his wicked grin showing she was getting no breaks after daring to try and change his sexist mindset.

"Ahhhhhh... I suppose you're used to being on your knees as a nun... Mmmmm! Right, my Lady?" He dared to taunt as he kept a hold of her long, raven hair as he let her head slowly move along his fat weapon as he moaned out. More than enjoying her oral hole even if her slurping motion wasn't the smoothest he'd ever experienced. Keeping her mouth filled up as he now pumped himself forward between her lips when that gorgeous face moved down onto him. "Mmmmm... A far better use of such a position... Mmmmm! And of your mouth instead of that prayer nonsense!" He continued to taunt in between his groans as he used and already rather abused her mouth for his wicked pleasure. Seeing her clear discomfort for an oral assault that she wasn't prepared for but caring only for his pleasure as he sent his shaft into her again and again.

"GAHHHHH!! MMMMPHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!!" Even if the officer of the Warring States period wanted to protest his mockery, all that man-meat stuffed into her mouth was easily silencing her to just muffled whines and raspy gagging. Saliva now drooling from her chin and dripping off his prick to leave shameful spots of her spit on her once pristine, white robes. Not to mention the watering her eyes were doing as she got a rough introduction into face fucking with a massive dick. "HHHHHRRRR... GAHHHHH!! GAAAAAHHHH!!" Yet her eyes widened again when his cock pushed in deeper than she even thought possible. Going from experiencing her mouth to forcing its way into her tight throat as her gags only got louder. Her hands balling up into fists against his legs but unable to pull herself off from his shaft. Her nose filled with the musky scent of his crotch and getting the taste of dick on her tongue to weaken the holy nun's defences with every thrust he delivers.

"GAHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMPHHHH HHHHHMMMMM!!" Those watering eyes went wide again before shutting as her gorgeous facial features were pushed down into his crotch. Having to properly deep throat for the first time in her life as his cock attempted to resize her oral passage to fit the shape of his ruthless dick. Leaving her gagging around the base of his pole to keep saliva dripping down. All as that musky scene filled her nostrils to further weaken her defences in this sinful, but willing, position she's found herself in. "HHHHRRRKKK!! GAHHHHH!! MMMMPHHHH... GAAHHHHH!!" She choked harshly around all that man meat that clearly was far longer and thicker than the member the man who fathered her son was packing. Eventually pulled up from his crotch as she was left with loose strands of pubic hair hanging from her lower lip and the side of her chin. Adding to the shame of the moment as he gave her throat another stiff round of pumps for an introduction she wouldn't forget, and from the looks of it something she'll soon be getting used to as part of his ever growing harem of warrior officers.

When he finally let go of her hair and pulled out of her mouth, Aya choked hard as saliva spat out down onto her own robes before she gasped. "By the Gods!!" She gasped as her watered eyes stared at the dick that had ravaged her mouth. "How... How did I handle such a sinful thing??" She said in disbelief at herself.

"Yet handle it you did! Just like a woman should!" Zhou grinned as he reached down, this time pulling her up to her feet. "Now, let's see how a holy maiden like you really looks..." He decided for her, reaching down to pull the purple binding around her slim waist.

"I-If you insist, my Lord..." Aya didn't object, still staring down at his fat member before she gasped again. This time as he pulled her nun robes apart to expose her gorgeous body with impressively sized and rounded breasts and nicely full hips that were all a pleasant surprise, hidden by all that baggy, covering clothing.

"Oh ho ho! The holy beauty has quite the sinful body to her!" Dong licked his lips as he careless tossed her clothing away to a far corner. "You do the world a disservice by hiding such beauty away like that! I'll ensure that more favourable attire is made for you now you're in my service." He said before pulling her in. Noticing with a smirk that her snatch appeared to already be glistening with a hint of arousal.

"W-What do you mean! I am a holy woman!" The MILF claimed as she looked over her shoulder as she was guided to bend over forwards across his imperial desk. "What difference does it make if I choose to wear... AHHHHH!!"

Once again her attempts to fruitlessly protest, and even at that only verbally, were cut off by his fat dick entering one of her holes. Now her pussy, already moist from her body betraying her mind after taking her first deep throating experience, being filled up as the wicked warlord pushed himself into his latest sexual property from another era and land of warriors. Finding her walls gripping his shaft wonderfully to make him moan as he started to pump in and out of her. The motion already smooth thanks to her own dampness and all her saliva that was covering his fat shaft. Not going easy on her with this position either as his rhythm was stiff. Looking to ensure that this tunnel got the full and lengthy experience of what it was like to be stuffed full with his manhood. A feeling that would become second nature to her after today's encounter.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! M-My Lord!! It's so big!! I... I can't believe such a thing can even... MMMMM!! Fit inside of me!!" Aya looked back over her shoulder in awe, but now with growing lust in her eyes as the corruption of the beautiful Japanese officer continued thanks to the thick Chinese dick ploughing into her box from behind. A whole lot more pleasure with this position compared to the previous one as her hands reached in front to grip the edge of the desk she was being fucked over. Her tits hanging down, grazing the surface as they swung sexily back and forth in time with bucking her body was being made to doing. Jolting forward whenever a stiff thrust was delivered, sending his inches deep into her twat for another clear sign that her past experiences with taking a cock, including the one of the man who fathered her child, wasn't anywhere close to this cruel man's vast size. "AHHHHH!! T-The feeling!! MMMMM... It's like you're trying t-to... AHHHHH!! S-Split me apart!! MMMMM..." She groaned out as the desire rose in her usually calm, sweet and saintly voice with every pump she took.

"MMMMM... Whatever do you mean, Lady Aya? MMMMM... I'm just trying to win our wager, that's all!" He lied as he let out a snigger. Knowing this so called bet was a sham from the start, with its only purpose being the current situation of him burying his cock into her hot, wet pussy to make himself moan out. Impressed by the tightness of her snatch for a mother of a powerful Samurai Warrior officer, let alone her being a respected fighter herself. "AHHHHH... For a holy beauty? MMMMMM... This pussy feels like one of a sinner... Do you moonlight in Brothels after you go for a prayer, my Lady?" He taunted just to boost his already as massive as his bulging stomach ego as he pumped away. Gripping the rounded hips of the woman he's lured into offering up her gorgeous body as he keeps working himself in and out her wet and snug twat. Smiling as he feels her starting to work on instincts she never knew existed inside of her with slight pushes back into his forceful motion as the time started to pass.

"MMMMM!! AHHHHH... T-That's not true! I am a... Oooooooooh!! MMMMM!! I am a holy woman! AHHHHHH!! OH GOD!! MMMMM..." She tried to protest as her moans told the different story as she rocked back and forth while bent over the desk of the sexist warlord ploughing into her snatch from behind. Filling her up and stretching her love tunnel out as he reached in far, far deeper than any previous sexual experience she's had before ever did. Easily adding to her corruption as sweat was starting to form on her pretty face to replace the tears from the deep throating that already feels like a decade ago compared to the vast, strong pleasure she's getting now. "MMMMMM... It feels so wonderful, my Lord! AHHHHH!! I n-never knew that... MMMMM!! Being with a man c-could feel so good! MMMMM!! AHHHHH YES!!" She groaned out, tilting her head back in delight as any thoughts of how wrong this is to be used by such a hideous man, let alone the reasons why she'd come to see him in the first place, were easily pushed out of her mind as she got slowly addicted to the sin and to his meaty, officer taking cock.

"MMMMM... That's because I'm a real man! Unlike... AHHHHH... Whatever scum you allowed to marry you or knock you up before in the past!" Again Zhou mocked her family and her life for no reason other than he could. Moaning between his stiff pumps as he send his shaft balls deep into her snatch to claim it as her property just like he'd done to her mouth earlier on. This hole stuffing however far more pleasurable for them both (but his moans still about as shameless as they've always been) as he works in and out over and over. Showing off his experience and impressive stamina considering his obese frame as he pumps her from behind. Treating his royal decree room as another personal sex den as he rams his fat Chinese cock into her tight, wet Japanese pussy to keep her jolting back and forth.

"MMMMM... This holy pussy is rather decent, Lady Aya..." Zhou teased, pulling out of her with a snigger as he saw her juices coating his length. "With a bit of work? You'll be a real woman in no time!"

"Ahhhhhhh..." Aya groaned, rolling over so she could lay on his desk as she already was getting worn down by his expertly performed sexual attack on her inexperienced body. "P-Please, my Lord... I n-need more..." She begged as the sweat shined on her face and she stared at his dick with clear need.

"Oh, is that so? Well, since you asked so nicely..." He grinned, stepping between her legs as he spread them apart. "I'll make you into one of my wives then! And in turn, you can spend your days praying and worshipping something worthwhile... Lord Dong Zhou, the ruler of this new land!" He decided for her as he pushed his fat cock back into her needy, dripping pussy.

"AHHHHHH YES!! MMMMMM!! OH F-F... OH FUCK!!" She gasped out as he didn't just penetrate his new whore, but went balls deep with the first thrust to force her lust-drunk mind to make her utter such far from holy language. More of those dirty moans coming as he got right into the motion. Making her rock on the desk but now on her back as he send his dick deep into her slot each time he worked his flabby hips forward to fill her up. "MMMMM!! MORE!! AHHHHH... YES MY LORD!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! U-Use my sinful pussy!! AHHHHH FUCK!! T-Take me! Use me!! OOOOOOOOOH!!" She begged as she stared across her body as her large, rounded tits shook from the jolting her frame was doing. Seeing brief glimpses of that woman-taking dick being buried into her as he unleashed a wicked, swift and firm motion that easily broke down the defences of the beautiful nun to make her a cock addict just from a single encounter with a man who already has his fill of beauties from her own homeland and other lands.

The cruel Prime Minister from the Three Kingdoms era just grins. His massive bulk preventing him from seeing his own dick going balls deep into her twat but the feeling more than making him moan and sweat as he pumps briskly in and out of her. The sensation of her inner walls gripping his member as he slid himself into his new whore keeping him not just groaning in approval but grinning wickedly. Knowing he's turned a saintly, respected warrior into another dick-craving wife for him to use and abuse. The bonus that under his control she'd make her brother and son and in turn their forces submit to his command and rule just helping his disgraceful plans out. But his main focus being of course how good it felt to have such a tight, wet and previously holy pussy now as his own personal hole to use however and whenever he so pleased.

"MMMMM YES!! FUCK!! AHHHHH!! D-DEEPER! HARDER, MY LORD!! MMMMMMM..." She continued to call out as her body shifted up and down on the surface of his desk that's supposed to be for signing laws of the land instead of acting as a sex aid for her to be fucked on. Sweat dripping from her nicely curved frame as she was held by the legs and kept laying back as her long dark hair was sprawled about. Looking far from a nun, let alone a Samurai Warrior officer, as she groaned out and allowed her snatch to be filled up over and over by a man who isn't even from her land, let alone the same time era. "UHHHHH!! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM..." She purred, licking her lips as her once soft, filled with care and love eyes now burned with desire as she gazed over a body that should be disgusting her with craving as she felt his cock powerfully pump away into her pussy like it was a twisted destiny for her to serve him instead of Gods or spiritual powers.

12