Shani Ch. 01

Story Info
Biracial woman indulges her BDSM fantasy for the first time.
1.7k words
4.09
8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shani trembled as she put on the final touches, clasping her intricate black choker and lacing up her knee-high black leather boots. Her date, a passionately dominant man she'd met online, should be there soon. After years of furtively visiting fetish sites, longing for the courage to go to a BDSM club, and shamefully pleasuring herself to the videos of women being tied up, used, even hooked up to machines - she was finally ready, at the age of 28, to see her fantasies become reality. At this point, she reasoned, they aren't going to go away. It was time to find out if she could be one of those girls she'd seen so many times online, squealing in pain and begging for more. She was tired of waiting.

She stood in front of body-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door, standard fare in most hotel rooms, she mused, although the room he'd reserved was far from standard. The stark black fabrics, dark woods, and bronze accents made the room feel decidedly masculine, Shani realized. It made her feel very small.

But maybe that was the point - at 5'1'', she was quite small, although what she lacked in height, she made up for in curves. She had the large, round breasts many men lusted after, even though her extra weight made her a bit insecure. Her legs were beautiful, her hips shapely, but her arms were just slightly too thick for her comfort and her stomach just a bit too soft. She wore, as he requested, her dark red wrap dress with the deep neckline, the one that only extended a few inches below her pert, round ass. It made her - and all her most intimate parts - easily accessible to curious hands, or other body parts, she thought with a blush. Her hemline allowed just a peek of her caramel skin above her sheer black thigh-high stockings. Even fully dressed, even mostly covered, she felt very exposed.

Her hair - long, curly, and dark as is typical of multiracial women - was out, flowing down her back, held in place only by a slight black headband, to keep her face free. Frank, the man she was meeting, made a point of mentioning how cute he found her sparse spattering of freckles. Her thickly-framed black glasses did not complement the outfit as she might have liked, but she did need to see, after all, and some guys did like glasses on a woman. Hopefully Frank was one of them.

A sudden, deliberate knock at the door broke Shani from her thoughts. At once she felt a boulder of dread sink into the pit of her stomach - I'm not ready for this. Torn between whether to enjoy the evening or call the whole thing off, Shani frantically scrambled in position as per Frank's instructions: in clear view the door, she knelt on the hardwood floors and put her hands behind her back, sitting up in as good a posture as possible in a way that made her breasts stand out.

Her heartbeat quickened as the cardkey beeped in the door, and a large man stepped into the room.

Frank was easily 6'6'' tall, and his body was thick with muscle. He had a few extra pounds around the waist, but this was clearly a man who could do damage, Shani noted uneasily. His every movement radiated strength and a dangerous kind of grace; he seemed aware of how badly he could hurt someone and gave off the unmistakable impression of someone who enjoyed the power he held over others. He wore an understated black pinstripe suit over a simple, crisp gray shirt. His carefully pressed collar, light beard, and shaved head rounded off his mysterious, intimidating appearance. Frank let down his clearly expensive and padlocked suitcase and matching messenger bag, closing the door behind him. He stepped towards Shani, who straightened up as his piercing gaze swept over her. She waited a few agonizing moments for him to make the first move. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do, wasn't sure of her place in this new situation, so she concentrated on staying perfectly still.

Shani was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear when Frank softly instructed her to get up, and started when his hand cupped the side of her face, softly, stroking her soft skin and looking into her big, brown eyes. He looked lovingly at her before landing a hard smack across her face. Tears came to Shani's eyes as she looked up at him.

"When I tell you to get up, you better do it quickly," he said, calmly, as if he hadn't just assaulted her.

She scrambled quickly to her feet, a bit unsteady on her high heels, and stammered out a quick apology. "I must not have heard you, Sir."

"Quiet, slave," he asserted. "You're new to this, so I'll try to be easy on you, but this is going to be very hard if you don't know your place."

Shani breathed deeply, her bottom lip trembling a bit as she considered that statement. "Very good," Frank continued, circling around her to inspect his new toy. She gasped as he traced his finger along her ass and up her back, around her neck, as he grabbed both her breasts, touching her all over as if he was performing a kind of quality inspection.

"You will speak when I instruct you to and when I ask you a question. Otherwise, I expect you to be silent."

She flinched slightly as he lifted her skirt and looked into her black lacy thong to make sure she had shaven properly as he had asked. He even peered down her dress to inspect her bra. Shani felt like a horse about to be purchased, and it frightened her, but she couldn't deny it was turning her on at the same time.

He stopped his inspection and stood in front of her, piercing her with his unbreaking eye contact. "Do you recall what we agreed to, Shani?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, weakly.

"You showed up here, you followed my directions. You acknowledge our agreement. You're mine for the night."

She nodded.

Frank continued, "You can think of tonight as a trial run. If we both decide it's a good match, we can discuss a contract, training, rules, and all that. If we don't, that's fine. We'll enjoy tonight and go our seperate ways. Do you have any questions?"

"Um," Shani hesitated, unsure if she would be punished. "Is there a safeword?"

"Of course," Frank smiled at her. "As you wish. Our safeword will be 'thirty-two,' our room number. Can you remember that?"

"Yes Sir," Shani replied, relieved by the answer. "'Thirty-two'".

"If you have something in your mouth that keeps you from speaking, you either tap three times or show three fingers. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Shani answered, blushing pink. She felt a twinge of fear grip her stomach and at the same time, she felt excited, wondering what adventures lie ahead.

"Any other questions, slave?"

She nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. "What are we going to do tonight, Sir?" Frank smiled down at her, reaching up to stroke her hair and scratch her lightly behind the ear. "I'm glad you asked. I'm going to take you to dinner and then to a club for people with... similar interests to ours. After that, we'll see how we feel. I'd love to give you a bath and fuck you like the little whore I know you are,"

At that, Shani stiffened a little in fear. Frank noticed, and he loved it. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "You're such a pretty little girl, aren't you? I'm going to destroy you tonight."

Shani's mouth dropped open as the reality of his power washed over her. He left her like that, stepping over to his suitcase to retrieve a small package. He turned towards Shani as he unwrapped the brown packing paper, and ordered, "Go to the bed. Lay down on your back and spread your legs."

She looked at him questioningly, surprised at how quickly things were progressing, but then thought better of it. She walked quickly over to the bed and sat on the edge before uncertainty set in again and she looked towards Frank.

"I will not repeat myself, slave," he said, clearly annoyed.

She lay back and spread her legs, her feet barely touching the floor. She gently lifted her dress to expose her barely covered pussy and laid her hands demurely on her stomach, unsure of what to think or feel but afraid to anger this man.

"If you are going to be dense, little girl, you will suffer the consequences. This will be a very long night for you if you can't follow a simple order."

He walked over to her, placed both hands on her knees and spread them wider, standing between them to keep them open, and admired the view in front of him. Shani stared at the ceiling, willing herself to stay still, even as she felt Frank's fingers probing into her wet pussy; he worked in two and then three, making sure she was wet before inserting a small, round object and pushing it as deep as he could.

She whimpered a bit at this invasion, but otherwise tried to keep still. She looked down to see Frank begin to fasten a leather harness around her pelvis, like a kind of chastity belt, but its purpose was clearly to hold the first toy in place. He tightened it before stepping away and instructing her to stand up, which she did with some difficult, trying to accustom herself to the strange feeling, as if a large egg had been inserted into her. "Do you know what that is, slave?"

"I think so, Sir."

Frank smiled at her. "It's a remote-controlled vibrator. I have the remote. If I feel like you're failing to know your place and be a good, obedient slave, I will turn it on and increase the intensity as necessary. I want you to remember that you are nothing but an object to me, a sex toy. I will add more punishments as necessary, but I really hope it doesn't come to that, for your sake."

Shani stared up at him with big, fearful eyes. He slung his messenger bag over his shoulder and walked over to open the door. "Come, let's have dinner." Unsure of what else to do, she followed him out the door and let him lead her into the wild night ahead.