Shania Twain

Story Info
Shania gets more than expected from new assistant.
1.5k words
4.25
115.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers

Julie Stevens almost fainted when Shania Twain picked her to be her new personal assistant. She was just twenty-one years old and had already landed her dream job. She was a huge fan of Shania and had always wanted to meet her and now she had the chance to work with her every day. Julie arrived in Shania's hotel room about an hour before the country star was due and made sure everything was in place for Shania to be comfortable before her concert tomorrow night. Julie's cell phone rang and she answered to find Shania on the other end. "Hey Julie, I'm just getting into the limo at the airport so I should be there soon. Can you get a bottle of champagne from room service and make sure the jacuzzi is ready to go. I'm so tired I just want to have a drink and soak a bit." Julie assured her everything would be ready and quickly made the necessary arrangements.

Half an hour later when Shania arrived at the hotel room she found a bottle of champagne in the ice bucket placed next to bubbling, warm jacuzzi. Her bath robe was laid out on her bed along with a silver bikini. She quickly stripped off her clothes and put on the skimpy bikini before putting her hair up and slipping into the jacuzzi. She slowly sipped a glass of champagne as she felt her muscles relax and the bubbles ripple over body.

Julie had been reading in her room and after a couple of hours she came out to see if Shania needed anything. She walked into the bathroom and saw two empty champagne bottles next to the jacuzzi and Shania filling her glass from a third which was about half empty. "Hi!" Shania said as she saw Julie walk into the room, "Come on in, it feels fabulous."

"I'll go get my suit," Julie said and she headed back to her room. She came back a few moments later wearing a white string bikini and sat in the bubbling water across from Shania. They began chatting about whatever crossed Shania's mind which was pretty foggy after all the champagne. Eventually the conversation turned to sex and Julie asked Shania a question that caught her a bit off guard. "Have you ever experimented with another woman?"

Shania blinked dumbfounded for a moment before responding that she hadn't. "Ever been curious?" Julie asked as she slid her toe up the inside of Shania's leg reaching her inner thigh just above her knee. Shania looked at her assistant for a moment and wondered what it would be like to make love to this beautiful young blonde. She felt her pussy tingle a bit as she noticed how little of Julie's body was covered by her skimpy bikini.

"I am now," Shania said and she watched as Julie moved and sat down next to her. Julie began to kiss Shania and quickly poked her tongue between the star's lips. After a slight hesitation Shania began kissing back. Julie let her hand fall to Shania's thigh and slowly ran her fingers up towards her pussy. She gently cupped her hand over Shania's mound and pressed against it through the fabric of her bikini. As Julie's tongue swirled in her mouth and her hand pressed between her legs, Shania quickly lost any inhibition. She slid her bikini top up over her tits exposing her large mounds to Julie. Shania arched her back raising her tits above the surface of the water and Julie's mouth was instantly around one of her large pink nipples sucking it erect. Shania then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms and rolled them down her legs and kicked to the other side of the jacuzzi. Her swelling labia quickly parted allowing Julie to slide a finger inside Shania's cunt. Shania moaned as she alternated pressing her crotch against Julie's hand and pressing her chest against Julie's face.

Julie then lifted her head from Shania's chest and pulled her finger out of her cunt. Despite being underwater Julie could still taste Shania's pussy on her finger when she licked it. Julie then climbed out of the tub and peeled off her bikini exposing her round, firm tits and furry, blonde bush nestled between her toned thighs. She stretched out naked on a towel and Shania was quickly out of the jacuzzi and lying next to her eager to resume. Julie had Shania mount her in a sixty-nine position and she hungrily dove into the star's already excited pussy. Shania began tentatively licking and sucking her blonde assistant's labia, but there was nothing tentative about the way Julie was munching Shania. Her tongue was circling around her fuck tunnel while her fingers had reached up and were busily pressing and playing with Shania's magic button. Shania could feel a massive orgasm coming on. She had never been touched like this before. Julie knew just how to excite her and push her to the brink and let off a bit and push right back.

When she was ready Julie rolled them over so that Shania was now on the bottom. She swapped her mouth and fingers burying two of them deep into Shania's cunt and clamping her lips around her swollen clit and pressing the tip of her tongue hard against it. Shania howled and bucked her hips as her orgasm raged across her still wet body. Her juices squirted out of her cunt as Julie kept rubbing her tongue back and forth over Shania's magic button. When Shania's body stopped trembling Julie lapped up her juices from her swollen lips and inner thighs.

Julie then jumped to her feet and headed for the door. "I'll be right back," she said looking back at Shania's naked body on the floor. "I just want to get a little toy." She returned a few moments later with a thick, black rubber dildo about eight inches long. "God I love this thing. I'd be lost without it," Julie said as she tossed it to Shania and laid down next to her. She pulled her thighs back to her chest fully exposing her cunt to Shania who quickly got the idea. She took the dildo in her mouth and licked a bit to get it wet. She could taste Julie's cunt on the rubber and decided she wanted more.

"The rubber blocks out too much of your taste," Shania said as she lowered her head between Julie's spread thighs, "I need more". With that she took a long, slow lick of Julie's wet slit before pressing the head of the black dildo into her assistant's fuck tunnel. She teased Julie a bit with the head before sinking the shaft deep into her liquid center. Julie moaned and craned to neck to watch the black rubber dildo disappear between her pink labia. Shania sank the rubber dong all the way into Julie's pussy and slowly pulled it out and slowly pressed it back in. She did this a number of times causing Julie to moan and bite her lower lip as she flexed her cunt around the warm rubber shaft. "I think it's time to pick up the pace a bit," Shania said as she began pumping the dildo a little faster.

"Oh fuck!" Julie responded between moans. "Harder, please! I really need to cum!" Shania increased her speed even more until she her hand was a blur. Julie's right hand left her thigh and quickly found her excited clit and began rubbing it franticly as Shania continued pounding the dildo in and out of her cunt. Trying to do anything to make her orgasm hit faster, Julie's other hand began rolling and pinching one of her nipples. Finally her cunt muscles flexed on their own and clamped around the dildo as her climax began. Her naked flesh rose in a mass of goose bumps and her body started to tremble. Shania removed her hand from her clit and began licking and sucking it as Julie had done to her earlier. She continued sliding the dildo in and out of Julie's body as the young blonde's hips bucked against her.

When Julie's body stopped trembling, Shania pulled the dildo out of her pussy and eagerly licked Julie's sweet nectar from it. Julie sat up and reached down between Shania's legs and began rubbing her pussy as she cleaned off the dildo. When she was done Shania tossed it aside and slid her ass towards Julie so that their pussies touched. The two naked women began grinding their pussies together. Occasionally their clits would touch causing them both to moan loudly and buck against the other. Julie began pulling her pussy back a bit and then slamming back against Shania's. Shania began doing the same and the two girls began humping the other's pussy with their own. Shania's large tits bounced on her chest as Julie's crotch made contact with hers. When Shania hit her climax she stopped and Julie held her pussy against Shania's until her orgasm passed.

Both women then fell on their backs exhausted, their arms spread out to the side, their legs still locked together, and their chests heaving. After a few moments, Shania crawled back to the jacuzzi and slid into the water. As she was cleaning herself off Julie joined her to do the same. They soaked in the tub for a while exchanging deep, passionate kisses before climbing out and retiring for the night. Shania had a feeling Julie would be her best assistant yet.

jaroslav
jaroslav
22 Followers