Shannen Finds Her Keeper

Story Info
Girl learns to love her Master.
2k words
4.2
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dating a man named Isaac. Our sex life was satisfying, safe and “normal”. One night Isaac let me know he wanted to try anal sex with me. He was under the impression that I had never experienced a good ass fucking so he was very gentle and careful and it was nice.

One night while on the phone we were telling each other our secret desires and I decided to tell him about my submissive fantasies and how I crave to be dominated and controlled. I told him how I would love to be forced to be a slut and be called dirty names. We both got so hot we ended up having phone sex! I was very happy with the way he accepted my fantasy and he sent emails with sweet little lines like “I want that tight ass and I’m gonna have it” or “how’s my little slut today?”. Believe me when I read some of those at work it was very hard to concentrate on my job!

We made plans for him to come over on Friday night to hang out and watch a movie. When he arrived, I opened the door and without saying a word or even letting me speak he had me pinned against the wall and started kissing me really hard. He forced his tongue deep into my mouth and grabbed both hands full of my long blonde curls. When he finally moved his mouth down my neck I laughingly said, “I missed you too”!

Before I got the words all the way out he said “shut your mouth slut and don't say another word until I give you permission”.

A volt of electric current ran from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. My pussy was tingling and I had butterflies in my stomach. I couldn’t believe this was really happening!

Isaac then put his big, strong hands on my shoulders and said slowly “get in your bed and be naked by the time I get there”.

I ran down the hall to my room while he went to the kitchen to get a Pepsi out of the fridge. He walked into the room where I was sitting on the bed, naked except for my panties. I had not been able to get out of them fast enough. He said in a low, menacing voice “I thought I said be naked”.

I tried to tell him he was too fast but he pushed me back on the bed and yanked my panties down. He pulled them so hard I was surprised they didn't rip! I took them the rest of the way off and lay there waiting to see what would happen next.

Isaac lowered his zipper and pulled out his cock and started stroking it. He told me to get up onto my knees on the bed and play with myself. “I want to see you squeeze those big tits.”

Isaac then ordered me to pinch my nipples. I was really starting to get hot and my nipples were rock hard, shooting shock waves through my body with every pinch. Isaac was enjoying the show but wanted to let me know he was in control.

He said “lick your nipples for me, slut”.

I was so embarrassed by this that I blushed. I had tried it before in private but never even thought of doing that in front of someone.

Isaac saw my blush and said “don’t tell me my little whore is shy all the sudden”.

He then told me to bite my nipples and pull them with my teeth so he could see them. He loves my big nipples. I bit them and pulled and by then my pussy was really wet. Isaac let out a low moan and then told me to reach down and rub my pussy. His cock was rock hard and he had built up a nice rhythm of stroking. He told me to pull my clit and pinch it but not to cum. I was so close to cumming that I thought I would lose control. When he told me to finger myself, I was more than happy to slide first one then two fingers into my wet pussy.

I slowly pumped them in and out 3 or 4 times when Isaac said “come over here” indicating the area right in front of him on the bed. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and he grabbed the top of my head and said “swallow me, cunt” and stuck his cock in my mouth and pushed it down my throat. He only gave my mouth a few strokes before I felt his cock throb and he came down into my throat. He pulled out and shot more in my mouth and then some onto my lips as he pulled all the way out. He squeezed his hand up his shaft making sure every last drop was on my lips. He rubbed the head of his cock over my lips and cheeks making a sticky cum trail.

He kissed my forehead and said “you did a very good job Shannen”. He then pulled me down beside him on the bed stroking my hair.

He asked “Is this the way you were describing to me on the phone?”

I said “Oh yes Isaac, I loved it. That’s just what I’ve been fantasizing about.”

Isaac said “good, I’m happy it’s what you wanted although it doesn’t matter if you liked it or not because it's the way I want it.”

Isaac gave me a sly grin and said “and you’ll take it the way I want it or get that ass smacked.” and then he smacked my ass hard!

He told me to get on top of him and we started kissing. I kissed his neck and was biting and sucking his neck and lips when he told me to do his nipples. I started sucking and nibbling on them. He told me to bite them and after I did he told me to bite harder. I was biting and twisting his nipples so hard I’m sure it must’ve hurt.

Isaac was moaning and squeezing my shoulder with his left hand while holding my hair with his right.

He said “you don't know what that makes me wanna do to you.”

I said “What? Tell me Isaac.”

Isaac said “no bitch, I’m gonna show you.”

He pushed me off him and onto my back and started kissing me hard on the lips. His hands were roaming all over my body and found my nipples. Isaac squeezed my big round tits and pulled hard on my nipples. I felt him pinching my nipples harder and twisting them. All I could do was lay there and moan. When I felt his hand moving over my belly to my pussy I drew in my breath. I couldn’t wait to feel those long fingers in my tight pussy. He put his hand over my entire pussy and squeezed it, sliding one finger into my wet slit.

He felt how hot and wet my pussy was and said “damn Shannen, you love this shit don't you?”

I moaned into his ear “oh yes Isaac.”

Isaac suddenly moved down to my pussy and began licking my pussy lips and sucking them. He sucked them up into his mouth and then slid his tongue deep into my wet hole. He tongue fucked me for just a moment and worked his way up to my clit. He licked it and then sucked it into his mouth, biting my clit. Isaac pushed his index finger into my pussy and fucked me with it while working my clit with his mouth. He put more and more of his fingers into my pussy until he had 4 in.

I said “No more, please Isaac, stop!”

I grabbed the top of his head and started pumping my pussy into his mouth.

Isaac pulled away and said in a very dry, crass tone “you're not cumming yet.”

I started pouting and said “please Isaac? I’m so close…I really need to cum.”

He ignored me and continued fingering me and looking into my eyes.

He said “I mean it Shannen. Don’t cum until I give you permission.”

Then he moved down and licked my asshole. That made me jump and he said “so you like that too? Oh that’s right, you like getting your ass played with don't you?”

I whispered an embarrassed “yes.”

Isaac said “that’s not good enough Shannen. I want to hear what you have to say. Now, tell me you like me playing with your asshole.”

I said “I do Isaac, I love it. I want you to lick my asshole and finger me there too.”

Isaac began licking my ass and biting my ass cheeks. Then he spread my ass cheeks apart a little and stuck his tongue right up my ass like he was fucking my ass with his tongue. It felt so good, like nothing I had ever felt before. I reached down to rub my clit and he grabbed my hand and pushed it away. Then he came up and kissed me and pushed my knees back to my shoulders and stuck his cock right in my pussy with no warning whatsoever. I was so wet that his cock slid right in to the hilt. Isaac started pumping slowly for a minute and then began pumping faster and harder until I was screaming “oh yes Isaac, fuck me!”

At that moment Isaac stopped and told me to turn over. I did and he began fucking me doggy style. It was feeling so good when I all the sudden felt a smack on my ass. First there was a smack on the left side and then he moved to the other side. These were not just love taps either. He was smacking hard!

Isaac then stuck a finger in my ass while fucking my pussy. That felt really good to me. He then slid his cock out of my pussy leaving me feeling empty. I could feel him staring at my exposed asshole while he worked his finger in and out of it. He pulled his finger out and stuck the head of his cock into my asshole and was starting to push it in when I screamed out because it hurt!

Isaac took it out and said “quit being such a crybaby. We’ve done this before. Now stick your ass in the air.”

I raised back up onto my knees and pushed my ass up towards him. Isaac spit on his fingers and rubbed them onto my asshole. He then stuck his cockhead in and began pushing his cock into me. It was still hurting a little so I was moaning and whimpering.

Isaac said “you're such a fucking baby, just take it!”

My knees slid out and down so I was almost flat on my belly. Isaac was riding my ass with his mouth right by my ear and had a big fistful of my hair. He was fucking me so hard in my ass all I could do was lay there and take what he gave me.

Isaac breathed into my ear “you’re such a slut. Your ass is so tight.”

I then felt his cock grow and spasm and start throbbing as he came inside me. He was breathing really hard and lay on my back.

He said “oh my god, oh my god Shannen”.

I lay there trembling and aching to cum when Isaac said “now you can cum.”

He suddenly turned me over and pushed his face into my pussy and licked me from asshole to clit. He started fingering my pussy while sucking and licking my clit and it was only a few seconds before I exploded and came all over his face. I lay there shaking and shivering while Isaac used his tongue to lick all the cum out of my pussy. He looked up at me, his lips shining with my juices and in my mind the words were repeating over and over…I belong to you Isaac, I belong to you.