Shannon & Greg Ch. 01

Story Info
Love & lust are the lead story at WJF-TV.
3k words
4.56
44.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When?"

"Less than a month. I'm on the air in 30 days." she replied.

Greg sat at his desk, staring at her in near-disbelief, twirling a pen through his fingers. The words Shannon had just spoken were still echoing in his head. His face felt flush, and his body felt empty. For the first time since they'd known each other, he had nothing to say. No sarcastic, playfully teasing comments, no subtle compliments, hinting at his hidden affection for her, no discussion of the days' events. Nothing. Just the now heart-piercing thought of not seeing her again. Ever.

He stood up and walked away from his desk, stifling back emotion, and out of Shannon's sight without another word.

Shannon Warner had joined the staff of WJF-TV two years ago, moving from a small market in Montana. She had graduated near the top of her class at Indiana University, and after bouncing around through some smaller market stations for a few years, she ended up at WJF, one of the most desired broadcasting gigs on the East Coast. She was 26 years old, and was somewhat petite. She was charming, disarmingly intelligent, and stunningly beautiful. Greg had told her once that she possessed the kind of beauty that causes men to have traffic accidents. Her light brown skin was nearly flawless, and Greg had examined every visible inch of it he could. Her hair was brown with highlights, flowing past her shoulders. The only thing that could brighten a room more than her brown eyes was her smile.

She was not just the most beautiful black woman he'd ever seen; she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Period. Her body was sculpted from her dedication to exercise. Shannon worked the morning shift, so she had to get up every day at 2:30a. She was usually leaving the station by 1p, after having lunch with Greg and some of the rest of the staff, and she made her way either to the gym, or to the closest running path. Running had tightened her buttocks up to be quite shapely, and her legs were toned and strong. She also had great endurance from it. Her personal life had suffered, however, since taking this job. Her weekday hours didn't leave much room for a love life, and her weekends were originally reserved for herself, although she eventually wanted to find time to spend with Greg, also. She enjoyed his company, and he was never anything less than a gentleman to her.

Greg Davis had worked at WJF for about 6 years, and was head of their I.T. department. When he had arrived, their department was about 5 years behind the technology curve. Through his efforts, not only were they ahead of it, they were considered a measuring stick for information technology within the broadcast industry. He was a good looking man, in his late 20s, standing 6 feet tall, with light brown hair and green eyes. He was also a runner, and he and Shannon often spent time training together. They had trained for and competed in several 10K races together. They had spent weekends together running errands, and watching football. Shannon loved to wear Greg's football jerseys. She would help herself to changing into them when at his house, and she'd even kept a few of them. Once, Shannon chose to get particularly comfortable, and had removed all of her clothing, and changed into a jersey. She changed back into her clothes before she left, and once she'd left, Greg draped the jersey over his face while he masturbated, to enhance the experience with her scent. He didn't wash the jersey for days, until the scent had vanished. Simply put, Greg and Shannon had become fast friends upon her arrival from Montana.

Greg had developed what was, at first, a small crush on Shannon. As the months went by, Greg found himself more and more infatuated with her. He would watch Shannon's broadcasts before going to work himself. Often he would be so aroused just at the sight of her, he would masturbate before he got into the shower. Once, he was so excited by talking to her at the station, he made the 30-minute trip home just to jack off, then he would return to work. He fantasized daily about being with her, and now he's learned that she will be moving away in less than a month.

Greg and Shannon couldn't have been more different. She loved fine dining, and exotic cuisine, he liked to order pizza or Chinese take-out. She enjoyed reading biographies on historical figures, he rarely picked up a book unless it was technical in nature. She enjoyed jazz and the theater, he never missed a rerun of "Married With Children". Their friendship was a mystery even to them, and they often joked about it.

Shannon waited for a few minutes, collected her thoughts, and then walked around the station looking for Greg. She eventually tracked him down outside. When she sat next to him, it was clear he was still upset.

"I'm sorry." She began, placing her hand on his leg. "I wanted to tell you first, after I turned in my resignation. This is a great opportunity for me, and I get to go home. Right now, being near my home is more important than the career booster WJF can offer me. Please tell me you understand."

Greg collected himself, and replied. "I do, Shannon. I really do. I guess I'd just taken for granted that you would always be here. I've loved spending time with you. "

"...and me with you. You were my first friend here, and you're still my closest."

Greg sighed, and appreciated the effort that Shannon was putting forth, but that didn't negate the fact that she was leaving in a few weeks. She wrapped her arms around him to hug him. "Let's make these next few weeks special, OK? I promise that my final night here will be with you. I want it to be a night neither of us will forget."

The weeks passed by quickly, and Greg and Shannon spent every bit of time together that they could. He had considered telling her how he felt about her, but chose to keep his thoughts hidden away. His two-year friendship with Shannon had been better than any committed relationship he'd been in and he didn't want to damage anything by revealing his inner thoughts that she might not share. There had been an obvious change in their friendship since she told him she was leaving. It was an uneasiness that had never been there before. Time was running out for Greg, and he hadn't decided what to do regarding his feelings for Shannon.

Shannon approached Greg's desk early the morning of her final broadcast for WJF's morning news show.

"Hi there."

"Hey.", he responded, without looking up from his desk.

"I just signed off for the final time this morning. Felt kind of weird."

"Yeah."

"Are you mad at me, Greg?"

"No."

Shannon paused for a moment, then placed one finger on Greg's cheek, turning him up to face her. His eyes spoke volumes to her about the way he was feeling today.

"I still can't believe you're leaving in two days." he began with obvious sadness in his voice. "My time with you wasn't nearly long enough. I've thought in my mind over and over of all the days or minutes I could have spent time with you, and chose to do something else. I'm sorry for that."

Shannon began to smile at him. "Greg, you have a life. I don't want you to feel obligated to me for anything."

"I like being obligated to you. More often than not, that means I get to see you."

Shannon thought for a moment, then came up with an idea. "Tell you what. I won't be here tomorrow because I have to help the movers at my apartment. Why don't you come by my place about eight? We can go have dinner together. I promised you my final night here, and I meant it. Please?"

Greg accepted her offer. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he could before her departure, and had already looked forward to visiting her. He had even fantasized about having his way with her that final night. He was still afraid that the wrong move would destroy their friendship, so decided that dinner would probably be where it ended.

Shannon never bothered to look for a house while she was here. She always knew that getting to a station near her home was her ultimate goal. She didn't want to have the kind of financial commitment that a house required if she was planning on moving soon, anyway. She had spent the better part of the day wrapping, packing, taping, sweating, and directing the movers. She was exhausted, but was excited by the thought of Greg's visit soon. She jumped in the shower, bathed, then got out and dried herself. The shower was enough to re-energize her, and to prepare for Greg's arrival.

Shannon sat alone on the floor of her empty apartment. All of her furniture was already on it's way to it's new home, and her SUV was completely packed with what was left. She glanced at her watch, and it was rapidly approaching 8. She was growing nervous, but excited nonetheless. She began to think that this should have taken place much sooner than now. All of the lights were shut off, and the only illumination came from the rapidly decreasing sunlight outside.

The knock came at 8:01p.No turning back now, she thought to herself.No need to. I want this.

"Come in."

The door eased open, and Greg immediately locked eyes with Shannon. He found her sitting naked and alone, on a blanket in the center of her apartment floor. What was left of the natural light beaming in from the outside silhouetted her, almost artistically. Her body faced the door, although she sat with her legs bent so as to strategically cover her breasts, with her arms wrapped around her bent legs. She looked almost childlike, nervous and uncertain.

Greg was speechless for the first time since she told him she was leaving. He was unsure whether to turn his eyes away, or to pounce on her. Without taking his eyes away from her, he closed the door behind him, and locked it.

"Hello.", he said. After that word, he wasn't sure what to say.

"Hi."

"What is this?"

"I think it's time we make this friendship complete, Greg. I know you've wanted me for a long time. What you might not know is that I want you as well. I've thought about it for a long time. I've seen you so many times, and just wanted to take you, but I was afraid of our friendship being sacrificed for it. I may not see you again after tonight, and I'll be damned if I'm going to live my life with the regret of not having been with you."

Greg stood motionless and silent, absorbing her words. Shannon relaxed her legs, and leaned back on her hands, exposing her breasts to him. He could also now see clearly between her legs.

"In other words, Greg...get over here and fuck me."

Greg kicked his shoes off, and began to undress. He fell to the floor and quickly made his way to her lips, and they kissed for the very first time. She began helping Greg remove his clothing. He had worn a green, casual button-up shirt, and before he could unbutton it, Shannon was tearing it off of him. Buttons flew randomly throughout the room. Their lips were still locked together when Greg's hand made its way to her breast. She reacted with delight at the first touch, and her nipple hardened in the palm of his hand. He continued to massage her right breast as Shannon began to unbutton his pants.

His cock almost jumped out on its own once the pants were unzipped. Shannon immediately took it into her hands, and began to stroke his nearly hardened 8 inches. Her touch alone almost sent him into an early climax. Greg had dreamed of this from the moment they had met, and never imagined that it would come to pass. He was now finally with the one woman he'd wanted more than any other in his life. She smelled amazing to him, and her lips tasted even more incredible than she smelled. He was ready to taste her skin.

Greg began to kiss her neck as she held him close to her. Her beautiful dark skin was silk-like to the touch. He wanted to devour her. He was beginning to feel two years of attraction, lust, and frustrations reaching their peak. She smelled amazing to him, and his senses began to kick into overdrive. Both of them began to breathe harder and harder. He lay back to the floor with her, continuing to kiss her. She continued to stroke his cock slowly, imagining taking it into her mouth. Greg began to wriggle out of his pants.

They stopped kissing long enough to look into each other's eyes, and without speaking, they each knew what the other was thinking --what were we waiting for? Their lips locked again as Shannon pulled Greg's underwear down to his knees.

Greg began to kiss his way down to Shannon's breasts. Her nipples were hard and waiting for his mouth when he put it on them. Shannon reacted with delight as Greg began to suck on her breasts while his hand moved between her legs. He could feel the moisture on his hands as his fingers located her clitoris. He began to massage it, listening to her moans.

"Yes, baby...just like that", she instructed her new playmate. She was lying flat on her back, legs open, at the mercy of her lover.

Greg repositioned himself to put his face between her legs. While hardly missing a beat, he buried his tongue inside of her, tickling her clit with his tongue. She reached down and grabbed his hair, yelling the entire time.

"YES! YES!! OH, BABY, MAKE ME COME!", she cried out, desperately wanting to come all over his face. Her moans echoed loudly throughout the barren apartment. Greg slid two fingers inside of her wet slit and began to pound them in and out of her with fury. Shannon could feel a fierce orgasm igniting inside of her, only seconds away. Greg began licking even faster now, jerking his head back and forth and pounding his fingers away inside of her with jackhammer-like intensity. Even before she could realize it, she began to squirt her appreciation all over Greg's face. Shannon came with more fervor than she ever had before. She had never ejaculated before. The look on her face was somewhere between shock, ecstasy, and embarrassment. Greg was wiping his face and licking his hands when she spoke.

"I.... I'm sorry. That's never happened before."

"Are you kidding?! I loved it!" He gently pushed her back to the floor, and grabbed his cock to put inside of her. He slid inside of her easily, as she was wet with her own juices, as well as the saliva from Greg's mouth. They both moaned loudly as he entered her, and began to thrust inside of the tightest pussy he'd ever felt. He felt incredible inside of her. She hadn't been with anyone since they met, and in some ways, was holding out for him. Their moment had finally arrived, and she was reveling at him pumping inside of her. She looked up at him, mouth open for air, grunting and breathing heavily. She began to move her hips in time with his, pulling him as deep inside of her as she could.

Greg was assailing her pussy with pleasure. He had fantasized of this for two years, masturbating at the thought of it on numerous occasions. Now here he was inside of her, ready to explode. Her tender flesh felt amazing wrapped around his shaft, and he wanted to do whatever it took to please her. Sweat rolled off of his face onto her body, making her glisten even more in the moonlight that was now beaming through the windows.

He felt himself about to erupt. He pumped until the final second, when he pulled out and watched his cum explode all over her sculpted body. It almost seemed to glow against her darker complexion. Shannon began to smear the creamy substance into her skin as she sat up, and took his cock into her mouth, sucking out the final drops with animalistic intensity. Greg stroked her hair as she finished her meal, then kissed her way upwards to his mouth. They kissed again, and looked at one another.

Simultaneously, they began to speak. They each then, stopped, and Greg nodded to her to begin.

"Don't ever make me wait for something again." Those words rang in Greg's head for a moment, with the realization that Shannon would be leaving for Indiana at dawn.

The next day, Greg began his job search in the state of Indiana. Within a few weeks, he had found a job that he wanted, and made his plans to move to the Midwest to be with Shannon. She had settled in nicely in her home state, but had fantasized about Greg almost continuously. When he finally arrived at her home, she opened the door, naked, and didn't say a word. She led him to the bedroom, undressing him the whole time. She threw him on the bed, and just before she took his cock in her mouth, she said to him, "I told you not to make me wait for anything. What took you so long?"

She smiled at him, and took him in her mouth. Greg rolled his eyes back, and was in heaven.