Shannon & Greg Ch. 02

Story Info
They begin their lives together.
1.8k words
4.46
25.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it is beautiful out tonight."

Shannon and Greg sat on the deck of their apartment in Indianapolis, staring at the stars on a crisp evening. Greg had just arrived here a few days ago, and was finally getting a chance to relax. He'd been through the whirlwind of arriving, unpacking, learning his way around a new area, and beginning a new job. They each sat with a glass of wine in one hand, and their lover's free hand in the other. Shannon sat staring into the heavens, memorizing the constellations. Greg sat staring at Shannon, unbeknownst to her.

Greg had dreamed of this for two years, and now that they were together, it seemed almost unreal to him. How did he deserve someone as amazing and beautiful as her? He was smiling while he was looking at her left profile. She was wearing a football jersey that she had borrowed from him sometime back. She finally turned to face him, and discovered him staring at her.

"What?"

"I can't believe that we're here," he said. "This is where I've wanted to be for so long. Not Indiana specifically, but with you. I mean really with you. I've wanted this since we met. I've wanted to share everything with you before now, but kept so much hidden because of how I thought you might feel. Now that the so-called secret is out, I feel like I can tell you anything."

She smiled lovingly back at him. She began to reflect on the two years since their first meeting, and all the missed opportunities they'd both had. She remembered vividly their last night before they came here, making love on her apartment floor. She had never received such passion in one lovemaking session, and was blown away that this wonderful man held that in his heart for her.

"This was meant to be, you know." she said, as she stood up, still facing him. "It's not an accident that you and I met at WJF, became friends, and now we've become more. I believe that with every ounce of me." She stepped up to the railing on the deck, and turned to stare into the stars again. "Someone up there is looking out for me."

Greg placed his wineglass on the floor and stood, and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I think maybe it'sus." he said.

She smelled amazing, as she always did to him. Just being near her began to get him excited. He turned her around to face him. She looked into his eyes, which had always been so telling of what he was thinking. She sat her glass down on the railing.

"Shannon...I love you. I've always loved you. You've made it so easy for me to love you, simply because you are who you are. I had no choice but to fall in love with you, and I don't see an end to the possibilities for us."

Shannon eyes began to water. She had loved Greg for as long as she could remember, and had wanted him to love her back. She had no idea until a few weeks ago that he was madly in love with her, as well. Now, several weeks after the revelation of their feelings for one another, he has finally said the words that she wanted to hear from him.

"I love you, too, baby. I love you so much. I can't put into words how you make me feel. I do know that there is no woman alive luckier than I am. You are nothing less than a miracle to me."

Greg lowered his head to kiss her, and she met him halfway. Their tongues probed each other's mouths with a heightened level of passion. He ran his hands up her smooth, dark skin up to her hips. He then discovered that the jersey she was wearing was the only article of clothing she had on that evening. He loved to feel her skin against his hands. Her hips and legs were perfectly toned from her regular running, and touching her was a drug to him.

Shannon pulled him by his ass next to her body. She could feel his rapidly growing cock in his pants against her crotch, and wanted to feel him inside her again. However, she did want one thing first. She had experienced the incredible gift of Greg's tongue in their two times together before, and it was the most gratifying thing she'd ever experienced. She'd only been with a few men in her life, but none touched or excited her the way Greg did. Greg seemed so interested in pleasing her, it was nearly obsessive when they were in bed together. She began to breathe heavier, and also began to get very wet. With no resistance from him, she began to push Greg's head toward her crotch, while cocking her left leg up on the chair where she had sat just a few minutes before.

Greg knelt down at her feet, placing his head under the jersey she had on. Shannon braced herself on the railing. Her excitement was apparent, and she was in great anticipation of his supreme oral skills. Greg looked up at her pussy, and slowly began to penetrate it with his tongue. The first sensation of it sliding inside her made Shannon react involuntarily, and her hand knocked the wineglass from the ledge to the earth below, shattering it.

Shannon began to grind her pussy all over his face as he located her clit, and began to entertain her hardened clit orally. He slowly slid one finger inside of her slit, probing around. His hands were as magical to her as his tongue was. She began steadily bouncing up and down on his finger, as Greg held her to his face by her firm ass. Her grinding and bouncing added only the slightest challenge to his quest for her orgasm.

She began to feel that eruption inside her that only Greg had ever been able to provide for her. He knew exactly what to say, exactly what to do, and exactly how to touch her. She was so excited right now, but tried her best to contain her voice since they were still outside. She had muffled herself, as well as bit her lip to keep from moaning her approval loudly. Greg knew exactly what she was doing, and he could also tell that she was nearing her climax, as her inner thighs began to twitch instinctively. Shannon was no longer able to maintain her silence.

"OH, GOD...I'M COMING!" She didn't care who or how many people heard her. Greg sped up his tongue and finger thrusts as she gasped for more and more air. Finally, she erupted. She held on the railing, and grabbed the closest wall for balance. She held on as if she were to let go, she would fall from the face of the earth. The only man who ever made her ejaculate had done it again. Greg stopped long enough to watch the clear liquid discharge from her pussy to the deck floor.

"UUUGGGHHHH...UUUGGGHHH...UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!"

To the untrained ear, it would sound like Shannon was in pain when in fact, she was experiencing the polar opposite of pain. When she had first ejaculated with Greg a few weeks ago, she was unsure of what had happened, as she had never had that experience. When she saw how much Greg took delight in it, it not only set her at ease; it heightened her orgasm for her, as well. She couldn't have imagined being that turned on before Greg; now she can't imagine anyone else doing for her what he could, or even wanting them to.

Wasting no time, Greg spun Shannon around to face the railing. She bent over willingly, grasping onto the rail for leverage. Greg quickly unbuckled his pants and dropped them and his underwear to the floor around his ankles. They began to soak up Shannon's ejaculate as he entered her from behind. They both moaned loudly as he slid inside of her, grabbing her by her hips and taking charge of her. He began to thrust quickly and steadily, pounding away inside of her. This was a new angle for them, and both were receiving the benefits of it. Shannon reached between her legs with one hand, still holding on to the railing, and began massaging her clit furiously. No one had ever aroused her like Greg did, and no one had ever treated her better, in or out of bed. She wanted to feel her lover come as hard as she just had.

The moonlight shined down on them as Greg began to feel his orgasm nearing. Shannon's tender pink flesh drenched his shaft as he pumped away inside of the woman he loved. He loved watching her beautiful ass bounce back and forth against his body as he took her. She looked downward while her hand worked mercilessly to enhance her pleasure while Greg had his way with her.

Greg quickly pulled out and stroked his cock as his sperm flew out of it. It flew between the railings, and down to the dirt, mixing with the wine that had spilled earlier. He grunted loudly as each drop flew out of his body. Shannon only slowed her massaging down to watch her lover come for her. It was the sight of her lover ejaculating because of her that made her reach a second climax, squirting more liquid onto the deck.

Greg pulled her to him, kissing her again. She turned his back to the railing, kneeling down to take his cock into her mouth for just a moment. She sucked on it gently, aware of the sensitivity he's experiencing. She stood up again after a moment, and wrapped her arms back around him, embracing him.

"I love you." he said, panting for breath.

"I love you..." Her voice trailed off, which was then followed by laughter. Greg broke their embrace to look at her face.

"What's so funny?"

Shannon shyly pointed across the way from their apartment. When Greg turned to look, he saw a cute elderly couple sitting on their apartment deck that had probably witnessed their entire evening. The couple also happened to be mixed; the husband black and the wife white.

Greg burst out, "Oh my God! What if they recognize you from TV?"

Shannon continued to laugh, almost uncontrollably. "Baby, it's too dark for them to see either one of our faces. Besides, I've not been on the air long enough here for anyone to know who I am." Greg bent down and pulled his pants back up to his hips as he began to laugh himself. Shannon followed with "I do think, though, that maybe we should continue this inside."

Greg, in an attempt to cover their embarrassment over being caught, jokingly waved at the old couple across the way. "HI!" he shouted.

Shannon smacked his arm back down, and began pulling on his arm. "Get in here!" she said. Both began laughing hysterically, as they walked back inside the apartment, and shut the door.