Shannon & Naseen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers

"What?"

"It's alright, don't worry," smiled Shannon, taking a blindfold out of the drawer.

"Shan...."

"Relax, you'll be fine," the big girl said softly as she tied the band of fabric over her eyes.

"Please Shan."

"Shhh."

A few moments passed before Naseen suddenly felt the soft lips kissing down her body, then the hands gently pushing her legs apart. A mixture of apprehension and lust gripped her as the lips kissed down and stopped, just above her pussy.

"Oh God, don't stop!" she groaned, thrusting her hips and shaking her head as she felt the hot breath on her dripping snatch.

"Shan...Shan..pleeease!"

Naseen gasped as she felt the tongue glide along the moist lips and roll over her throbbing clit.

"Oh my G...ohhhh fffuuck....yes!"

Her gasps and pleas became more fevered as she felt the tongue push inside her, expertly keeping her just on the edge.

"AAAAAAHHH.....PLEASE LET ME COME.....PLEEEASE!"

The hands gripped harder on to her legs as the tongue pushed deeper.

"AAAAAHHHH....HHHAAAA.....FFFUUUCK.....YYYYEEEAAAHHH!"

Naseen clenched her fists and tried to pull her legs free as a third shattering orgasm tore through her, making her squirt over and over on to the eager tongue that was still licking her pussy.

"Ohhhh my God....Shan....you bitch," she moaned as she fell back on the bed, her body totally spent.

"Did you like that?" purred Shannon.

"Yes, yes, take the blindfold off please."

"Okay," the blonde giggled, untying the blindfold and dropping it on the bedside drawer.

Blinking in the dim light, Naseen suddenly realised there were two figures staring down at her; quickly recognising Shannon, her attention turned to the second.

"Stacey!" she shrieked, as her eyes took in the sight of the pretty redhead, standing there in just a pair of jeans with her arms folded, smiling at her.

"It's Joanna actually, Stacey's just the name I use at the club," she smirked, licking her lips.

"Oh sorry, did I forget to mention she's my flatmate?" Shannon grinned.

"Oh...oh please....don't hurt me...it wasn't my idea...it was Bethany's," Naseen pleaded, pulling at the scarves.

"Shhh, don't be silly, of course we're not going to hurt you," the blonde said softly as the pair lay either side of the pretty Indian girl.

"Well, can you untie me then please?"

"Sure," Joanna shrugged, releasing her, "there you go, you can leave if you want to."

Naseen got up off the bed and looked at the two girls smiling mischievously at her.

"So, you planned this between you then, did you?" she asked, her pretty brown eyes fixed firmly on Shannon.

"No, not really," the blonde smiled, "we just thought we'd have a bit of fun with you, that's all."

"So when I was blindfolded and..."

"That was me, yes," Joanna nodded.

"Oh, right," Naseen said quietly, looking down at the floor.

"What's the matter? You liked it, didn't you?" the redhead asked softly.

"Yes," Naseen replied sheepishly.

"Well, why don't you come back to bed then?" said Shannon, getting up and putting her arm around her.

"Okay".........

Thanks for reading.

MELD.

MELD9003
MELD9003
259 Followers
12