Shannon and Robert

Story Info
Shy white wife meets a sexy black jazz musician.
7.9k words
4.03
99.3k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading the hot stories by Bobfr and Shooter, I thought I should write about my hot wife Shannon's experiences with her first black man and her job as a marketing representative.

My wife Shannon is a beautiful and not as naïve as she used to be woman of 23. She is 5'8" tall and weighs 128 pounds. She has long black hair which hangs to the middle of her back and has exciting blue eyes. Her skin is almost china white and very soft and flawless. Her trim model-like body measures 38-23-34. She has a very sensuous manner and often has men staring and flirting with her. We have been married for three years and we are very much in love. Shannon has a hard time because men just don't take her seriously due to her sexy manner.

I have always been a reader of Penthouse letters and have been a lurker here for a few years. The letters that turn me on the most are the ones about men wanting their wives to have sex with other men. I have quietly fantasized about this for years even before I married Shannon. Shannon graduated from a local university with a degree in marketing and advertising but her emphasis was graphic arts. This did not give her many employment opportunities as she did not know many people in the business. Shannon kicked around from job to job waiting for her big break in marketing and when she landed a job with a small marketing firm she was ecstatic. She could not wait to rush home to tell me what a great job she had and how this would lead to bigger and better things if she worked hard enough.

The first week on the job, Shannon's boss took her around to meet the clients and give her a feel for the business. Shannon's boss is a 38 year old man named Barry, who thinks that he is God's gift to woman. Barry had started the agency himself and had Shannon as his first account executive. Barry took Shannon from one client after another and she was having a hard time keeping them all straight even though she took notes and tried to keep a serious demeanor. About 4:00 on Wednesday, Barry told Shannon that they would be going to a local bar to meet the last client. The client was a Jazz musician named Robert Crawford who had just signed his first contract with a label and needed Barry to help him market himself.

Barry and Shannon pulled into a local jazz club named the Blue Note. They walked into the dark, cool bar and Shannon found Barry guiding her toward the back of the bar. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and she found herself standing in front of a curved booth which was filled with black men. Barry was all smiles as he introduced Shannon to Robert Crawford, his newest client, and maybe the one with the most potential for the agency. Roberts large black hand swallowed Shannon's delicate white one as he looked first into her eyes and then at her large breasts. His eyes lingered a little long on her chest before moving down to her long legs. Shannon felt nervous but smiled into Robert's eyes as he caressed her hand before he released it. Robert smiled and moved over into the booth and as he did he let Shannon know that she should slide in next to him. Robert introduced the other men in the booth to Barry and Shannon. The waitress came around and Robert ordered a round for the men at the table and asked Barry and Shannon what they were drinking. Shannon waited for her bosses' lead and when he ordered a gin and tonic, Shannon ordered a Tangerey and tonic. Shannon did not really want a drink but she felt that she had no choice as her boss ordered a drink and she knew she should too.

The group laughed and talked about music and Robert's upcoming promotional tour. As Shannon sipped her drink she thought about how exciting it was to meet an honest to God musician, and a black jazz musician at that. The first drink tasted good and Shannon soon found a second one in front of her. She started to protest but then thought better of it. She found Robert to be very likeable and she laughed easily at his jokes which were often a bit lewd. Every now and then Shannon would feel Robert's hand squeeze her thigh as he made a point or as he looked into her eyes. Shannon felt Robert rest his hand on the top of her leg and she skillfully grabbed it with her hand and held it so he would not be able to touch her on the inside of her leg. Robert simply smiled his big warm smile and took another drink of his drink. After an hour of banter and laughing Barry told Robert that is was time for him and Shannon to get going. Robert stood up as Shannon and Barry got out of the booth. He told Barry that he would call him later.

Barry and Shannon talked about Robert's career and how his business was vital to Barry's business. He also told Shannon that Robert appeared to like her and perhaps he would be her first account. Shannon liked the sound of that and she told Barry she would like to have Robert as her client. Shannon had barely stopped talking when Barry's cell phone rang. He answered it and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Sure Robert, we were just discussing you."

"Yes, Shannon and me."

"Sure Robert, Shannon will be your rep."

"Tonight, at the club?"

"Sure, she will be there."

"Yes, we will give you good representation."

"No, she may be pretty and young but she can handle your account."

"Okay, we will get the papers to you, by the week's end."

The conversation ended and Shannon had a big smile on her face. Barry explained that they really needed Robert Crawford as a client and he specifically asked to have Shannon as his rep. Barry explained that she would need to really get into Robert's music and she should spend sometime getting to know him. He also explained that she should take in some of his dates on the road. This did not bother Shannon as she felt it was good to be there to represent Robert and the agency.

Shannon arrived home for dinner with the news of her new job and hopefully her first client. She was all excited about the agency and I don't think it even registered what we had had for dinner. She finished eating and told me that she had to get ready to go to the club to watch Robert. I had an early meeting and told her so. This did not seem to bother her and she went to take a shower and get ready for work.

After her shower, Shannon dressed in a short leather skirt and dark stockings. On top she wore a black silk blouse. She completed her outfit with a pair of small black framed glasses, to appear more business-like and silver hoop earrings. She wore her long dark hair down her back in a pony tail. I admired her and told her that I thought she looked really sexy. This bothered her as she didn't want to look sexy she wanted to look like business. I changed my tune and told her she looked very business-like. I kissed her and wished her luck and she told me not to wait up but that she would be home early.

I was not bothered by this and was a sleep in bed by 10:30. At midnight I checked the bed, no Shannon. At 1:00 am, no Shannon. Finally about 2:00 I heard her close the front door. Shannon tip-toed into the bathroom and then quietly slipped into bed with me. I felt her warm nude body beside me and then I heard her voice.

"Jason, are you awake?"

"Yes, Shannon, I am." I replied. "How was your night?" I asked.

She sighed and answered. "Oh, pretty good I guess."

I held her to me and asked. "What do you mean you guess?"

Shannon turned over and looked me in the eye. She began her story of her night "at work".

The club where Robert plays is in an urban area near the center of the city. It is an older area that is frequented by mostly black folks and lovers of hot, smoky Jazz. I was not aware of this as Barry had driven me to the club. I found a place to park the car that was partially lit and locked it and made my way nervously toward the front door. A large black man who was the bouncer greeted me at the door and told me the cover was $5 but for single woman it was free. This made me smile and I thanked the bouncer and slipped inside the dimly lit club. I found my way back toward the stage and Robert Crawford was sitting in the same booth where I had last seen him four hours before. He noticed me approach him and he looked at me and gave me a once over. A broad grin broke across his face as he recognized me.

"Well hello Shannon!" Robert spoke as he got up to shake my hand.

"Hi, Robert." I returned in my best business voice.

"Came to take in some music with some of the homies?" He teased.

I kind of nervously blushed and licked my lips not knowing how to respond. He laughed loudly and pulled me to him. He gave me a large bear hug and kissed me lightly on the cheek. He pushed me back to arms length and gave me another big smile.

"You have a very nice smell." He exclaimed.

This took me by surprise and I didn't know quite how to react. I finally mumbled. "Thank you." Robert guided me into his booth and slid in right next to me. We had the booth totally to ourselves. A waitress appeared and looked inquiringly at Robert and he stopped talking to me and looked at the waitress.

"Sonya, this is Shannon. She is my new marketing rep from the record company. Treat her better than you would treat my woman."

The waitress stopped trying to figure me out and offered her hand to me.

"Hey, Shannon, I'm Sonya." I took her offered hand and gave it a warm squeeze.

"Hi Sonya, nice to meet you." She smiled at me and asked if she could bring me anything. As I was about to order a diet coke Robert smiling broadly at both of us spoke up first.

"Shannon will have a Tangueray and tonic with a lime and I'll have the usual."

I nodded my head with a small smile and Sonya walked away from us. Robert continued asking me questions about finding the club and how I was doing. I looked up and the inviting drink was before me. I thanked Robert and took a hesitant sip. The tonic tasted bitter sweet and the lime scent dulled the flavor of the strongly mixed drink. I swallowed it and felt the gin burn down my throat.

Robert has a way of making a woman feel quite at ease and he had me talking about myself and my life in no time at all. Finally, Sonya approached the table and whispered into Robert's ear. He nodded and told her.

"Thanks Sonya, now you keep Shannon's glass filled all night long and put it on my tab, ya'hear."

Robert then told me he had to go to work but that he could have one of his boys come and keep me company if I needed. With that Robert touched my hand on top of the table and got up and approached the stage. His music was electrifying and kept me in a trance during the entire first set. I felt a bit self-conscience until he picked up his sax and began to play some of the hottest Jazz licks I had ever heard. I knew why Robert Crawford had a recording contract and why we needed to represent him. He was an excellent musician and had a genuine feel for the rhythm and flow of the music. I began smiling and kept sipping my drink until Sonya placed another one in front of me. By the time the set had ended I had lost all track of time and had finished both of my drinks. Robert slowly made his way to the table after the set and the club was filled with the sounds of recorded music. Robert was stopped many times on his way to the table. He shook hands and high fived a number of people and three woman kissed and hugged him as well. After 5 long minutes he sat down beside me.

"Well, my sexy Shannon, what do you think?" He asked as he slid in beside me.

His large frame was snug up against me. I was not quite sure if I should be offended by his comment or I should ignore it and answer the question. I smiled at him and told him that I was impressed by his playing and how great he and the band sounded. This brought a smile to his lips and he put his arm around me and hugged me to him. He felt hot and damp from his playing. He had a strong manly scent that seemed to fit him well. He picked up the large glass of water that Sonya had placed on the table and drank it right down. He then had a drink with me and told me that he had to go "get ready" to play and that I could join him in the back if I wished. I was excited about the prospect of being back stage with the band getting ready and told him I would like to join him. He asked me if I was sure and I said.

"Yes, why not?"

He smiled and got out of the booth. He offered me his hand and helped me out of the booth and with my hand still in his he guided me toward a door beside the small stage area. He opened it and pulled me through it. In the back was a small room with a couple of couches and a few chairs. There were the members of Robert's band sitting around on them smoking and laughing. As Robert approached them holding my hand they quieted down. Robert introduced me to everyone and they made room for us on one of the couches. I sat beside Robert on the arm of the couch. The guys all had drinks and started talking again this time including us in the rolling conversation.

"So Shannon, you be hangin' wit the brothers tonight."

I giggled at the way the drummer said that and said yes.

"Good." He replied. "We don't get many hot white mammas back here with us." Robert smiled and then announced that I was with the marketing company hired by the recording company and that they should be "cool" wit me. The guys smiled and told me that they was just having fun wit me and that they meant no harm. I smiled and said.

"Hey, I knew that."

The keyboard player then left and came back with a lit joint.

"Hey, Shannon you git high." He asked me.

"Um.." I hesitated and then wanting to appear cool answered.

"Yes, sure, I get high."

I hadn't smoked anything since I had been in the early years of college and began working. The joint was passed around the group and finally came to me. Everyone watched as I took a tentative hit. They almost laughed and I put the joint back to my lips and took a deep hit. I held it as I passed it to Robert. I must have been feeling no pain as I was not one to ever really smoke dope and this was a major exception to my rule. The guys finished the joint and then it was time for them to go back to work.

Robert was leading me back toward the door back to the bar when he stopped and pushed pass me. He said something to one of the men in the band about taking me back to my seat and to start with a certain song which I didn't hear. He turned back and was behind me. His hands went to my waste and he pulled me back toward him. He whispered into me ear.

"Shannon you have a hot little ass and I sure can't wait to get me some of that."

He reached his arms around me and hugged me from behind. I could feel the bulge of his black cock on my buns and lower back.

"Baby, I am gonna love working with you." He whispered as his lips kissed my neck below my ear. He then walked me through the door and took his arms from around me. He took my hand and pulled me to the booth. I sat down and he smiled at me and said.

"This next set is for you." With a big smile he kissed my cheek and walked back to the band stand.

Damn, I didn't know what to do. I felt hot, nervous, uncomfortable and ready to storm out the door. Then I thought of how I would lose my job and I had second thoughts. I could feel my face flush hot. I wondered if it was the drinks, the dope, the anger, the embarrassment, or the sexual tension I was feeling inside. I noticed that my nipples were starting to get hard. I felt kind of excited and also very guilty. I am a married woman. He is black. I am white. He is almost twice my age. This is wrong. What about Justin?

Then Sonya brought me over another Tangueray and tonic and I smiled at her and thanked her. Roberts soothing music filled my ears. I watched his mouth as he blew the most wonderful notes. I drifted back into the flow of the music. After the set the crowd went wild. I had made up my mind, I was going home and tomorrow I would tell Barry I could not be the rep on this account. I would lose my job but, I could not handle these feelings. I am married.

Robert came and sat down beside me. He smiled into my face and it made me smile. I was beginning to feel light headed and knew I had too much to drink. Robert placed his hand on my leg and I reached over to remove his hand. He gently rubbed small circles on top of my leg and I put my hand over his.

"Robert, I am a very married woman." I said emphatically.

He just grinned and kept running gentle little circles. His touch was electric and I tried to lift his large hand.

"I know you are married to a white guy, right?" He asked.

I nodded my head and answered.

"Yes, a white guy and he loves me very much."

He then told me he could understand that that I was such a sensuous creature. He then looked me right in the eyes and said.

"Have you ever had a black man?" With a cold stare I answered.

"No, have you ever had a white woman?" His entire face lit up and he answered.

"Yes, many of them. But none as beautiful as you."

I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

"Baby, you would love to be with me. I can take you places that no white man can." He whispered to me in a very sexy voice.

"Oh, is that right?" I replied in a pissy voice.

"Hey, you want to go back and get ready for the last set?" He asked his hand inching under my skirt. I tried to stop his hand and answered.

"No, I better go. I have to work tomorrow." He laughed.

"Sugar, you are working." I had to smile at that.

"Okay, but just remember I am married."

He took me back toward the back door. He pushed it open and kind of led me in front of him into the dark hallway. His hand snuck up beneath my skirt and squeezed my right bun.

"Oh, Shannon, I want your ass so bad baby." He whispered.

"Robert NO!" I giggled as I tried to scoot out from his grasp.

He grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around. I kind of fell into him. He pulled me close and his thick dark lips covered mine. He kissed me hard. It was like nothing I had ever felt. In a panic move I opened my mouth to tell him no and his tongue went into my mouth. I kissed him back. He tasted hot and manly. He held the kiss and his hands lifted the back of my skirt. Both of his hands squeezed my ass cheeks as he kissed me. I actually felt myself beginning to respond. He pulled me against the large bulge in his pants. I felt it against my stomach. I broke the kiss and pulled his hands from under my skirt.

I walked away from him to the small room where the band members sat. Robert sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. It felt warm. I felt wet between my legs and it pissed me off and turned me on. I was responding to another man. Dammit! Robert held me on his lap and I took the offered joint from the man beside me. I sucked the acrid smoke into my lungs. I held it and then when I felt Robert take the joint from me I exhaled. Robert put the lit end of the joint into his mouth and pulled my lips to his. He blew a huge breathe of smoke into my nose, face and lungs. After a few seconds I began to giggle. I seemed to lose track of time.

The band filed out of the room and Robert held me on his lap. His cock felt huge against my ass. He pulled me to him and kissed me again. I was ready this time and opened my mouth and my tongue went into his mouth. He reached over and began rubbing my breast through my silk blouse. He broke the kiss.

"Hey, Shannon, how about a little bit of your sugar?"

His sexy way of talking was really starting to get to me. I kept sitting there smiling at him as his hand undid a couple of buttons on my blouse and slipped in to cup my breast. He found my nipple and pinched it gently. It felt wonderful. I wanted this man. He then kissed me some more. I was getting hot and starting to become aroused. Robert knew this and squeezed my nipple some more. I moaned into his mouth. His other hand slipped under my skirt and crawled up my thigh until his fingers found the crotch of my damp silky panties.

12