Shannon Comes Out Of Her Shell

Story Info
Shy girl explores her wanton desires.
2k words
3.7
55.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

This is a true story of my wife’s transformation from a relatively inexperienced college co-ed to a sensual, open-minded woman who continues to explore and partake in her fantasies. In the past 5 years Shannon has let her guard down enough to realize that her sexual desires are limitless and destined to become reality.

Shannon and I met in college—at first I was a big brother figure in her eyes and she a little sister in mine. It wasn’t until after I graduated that a chance encounter landed us in each other’s arms for a kiss that lasted for hours and dramatically changed my impression of this innocent girl. While kissing was all that took place-it was the way in which her tongue explored my mouth, the feel of her narrow hips and the way in which she slightly parted her legs for me to grind my stiffness into her. We kissed on her floor until the sun came up- my orgasm made to wait. I knew Shannon to be a classy girl, so touching her naked body was a pipe dream. But she revealed the hint of a passion from deep down that I wanted to help her realize.

When we did first become intimate months later, my sex life had turned a corner now savoring young woman with a hard body, perfect breasts and an ass that was to die for. As our sexual frequency increased so did her boldness. I made a few trips to Victoria’s Secret so as to outfit her in teddy’s and bras that framed her body like that of a calendar girl. She started to open up to me testing her harbored desires. One night as I was fucking her from behind I made a few dirty comments in her ear. I was a little drunk at the time and was nervous when I got up the next day. The dirty talk wasn’t mentioned until the next time we made love. She asked me if I would talk that way to her again as she rode up and down on my cock while her breasts swayed in my face. As I told her how much I loved watching her naked I also shared how I would enjoy fucking her on the beach or in a park. This type of conversation I think put thoughts and desires she had never before entertained.

As part of her evolution into an exhibitionist, we explored the use of sex toys as well as certain fruits and vegetables as part of our routine. Shannon loved when I offered her a massage and used the electronic massager as a makeshift vibrator. As I moved the device down her back and started to manipulate her ass with it-she not so reluctantly spread her legs to enjoy the pulsing pressure on her very moist pussy and rock hard clitoris. The positive experienced helped her ease into more fun and her trust in me grew. Down South for a winter break we made love on the beach. I tasted her pussy under the moon as she gyrated her hips and pulled me by the back of my hair into her welcoming pussy. She loved the thought of being free and naked out in the fresh air. I realized later that this is one of her biggest thrills—and being bare for all to see has an intoxicating effect on her.

I shared with her my fantasy to watch her and another woman masturbating in front of me while I watched. Shannon didn’t show much reaction but her orgasm seemed quite powerful on that night. When we were away again we made our first phone sex call together. After watching an X-rated film we called a service. Shannon talked to this woman while I tasted her pussy, tongue fucked her ass and caressed her breasts. It was amazing seeing her open up like that. Her inhibitions were gone and she enjoyed the fantasy of her and another woman pleasing each other’s bodies. Shannon’s voice is so soft yet firm and her intelligence and confidence is very alluring. At my apartment we took this little experience a step further. I asked Shannon to have phone sex with another man. At first I went out of ear shot. I wanted her to have her own fantasy and enjoy her body privately. As I walked in mid-conversation- I witnessed her mounting her vibrator while she described to the very fortunate man on the other end how she likes to masturbate and how good her clit felt. Reaching under her white nightie she lay back on the pillow while she touched and teased her pert breasts. Its such a rush that my desire, trust are so great but of equal importance I feel her own fantasies should be explored, this far out weighs any thought of jealousy.

Getting Bolder

Shannon loves the outdoors and loves a picnic in the park. Reading erotica on the beach or in open field is sure to trigger her juices. She’ll start to read and then the mixture of the words; the cool breeze and sinful thoughts trigger her hand to slide beneath her bikini or panties to quench her desires. But being watched has made Shannon—the girl who wouldn’t let me play with her breasts the first month we went out found another stimulant that produced gushing orgasms---Being Naked and Masturbating in public. On a trip home one weekend Shannon and I started fooling around in the car. When I got my fingers into her wet panties and started to tease her practically bald pussy-I instructed her to remove her shorts and thong. As she did so I instructed her to put the seat back and spread her legs. As I concentrated on getting her situated for her masturbation session, I noticed a trucker riding side by side with us. My raging hard on started to control my thinking. It was then that I told her to continue rubbing her bald pussy and to take off her top so he could see her erect nipples. I told Shannon that trucker next to us could see her (unsure of what her reaction would be), with that she put her legs on the dash and started fucking herself like I had never seen before. Her hips rose and fell meeting her hands thrusts. I told her how I’d love to watch this guy bend her over and fuck her. With that she pumped and pumped while the trucker kept pace with us. After a minute or two she was moaning and grinding into a marvelous orgasm—a picture the trucker and I have burned into our memories.

This boldness continued as we started frequenting nude beaches. Shannon loves to show off her body and I love seeing the reaction of guys as she walks solo down the beach. I love to voyeur her and she loves to be watched by men and women. On our first visit the tension was high but the rush of being watched by other naked strangers calmed us down. As we tucked ourselves in to a cove in the dunes, an attractive couple sat behind us. This just added to the excitement and risk of masturbating on the beach. Shannon brought her portable vibrator and she read from the Forum section of Penthouse. Our excitement grew as she slid her vibrating “egg” inside her and I told her how I would like the couple near by to help her feel nice. I painted a picture of the attractive Asian girl coming over and rubbing oil on her back while her boyfriend helped. I told her she would enjoy having a man’s cock getting hard as he straddles her ass and applies the lotion. Having a man and a woman rubbing her is her fantasy-being watched is too. I think she would have really enjoyed lying on her back having her breasts massaged and licked by the woman and the man rubbing her legs as they rested on her shoulders, the tip of his cock at the entrance of her soaked pussy. Needless to say she exploded as I did a few minutes later. We had the opportunity to watch another couple in the woods making porn but missed it by moments. I know if we get a similar opportunity like that again, Shannon would let our male tour guide watch her please herself.

Our second nude beach affair was more exciting—Shannon openly played with her clit in front of 4 young boys while she closed her eyes and tweaked her nipples. I think she pictured herself being raved by 4 sets of hand while I fucked he from behind. She pleased herself for 15 minutes while strangers watched and soaked in the site of this beautiful young woman exploring her body with her hands—plunging fingers inside herself and naughtily teasing her nipples. As she surreptitiously spread her legs more and more, I looked around and enjoyed the scene of men and boys joyously smiling as she pleased herself. Shannon becomes a whole different person when out of town. She fears no repercussion and revels in the essence of being care free and anonymous simultaneously. Visualizing my freshly oiled wife getting herself off for an audience is a repeated masturbation fantasy for me.

Dress Up

Another fun thing about Shannon is her desire to show her body off while out on the town. She won’t wear panties, has transparent tops and isn’t afraid to let a man or woman take a peak at her breasts. Thankfully she won’t shy away from openly teasing a man either. I love watching guys check her out. Whether in the gym or at a bar, I know what they are thinking and visualizing in their head. Seeing Shannon transform from her modest and conservative daytime demeanor into a sexy vamp makes it all the exciting for me. Knowing that she had a sexy piece of lingerie on or none at all under her spandex or work clothes makes the erotic times that much more anxious. Thong and string bikinis fit her like a glove and make me wild. Taking her out of these outfits is a pleasure. What I want to do next is watch another man or woman do the same.
What’s Next

Exploring another couple, be watched, same room sex and mutual masturbation seem to be the focal point of our current fantasies. I think she’d find it a rush to have a man at a bar in the palm of her hand. She would love to tease an older gentleman—let him stroke her breasts from under a blouse or slide a hand into her panty-less skirt and masturbate her in public. I would like to watch from afar or be present in a room or club while being naked and consumed with other men and women gratifying my wife’s urges. On an island resort or in Europe I would love to watch her seduce an unsuspecting man—let him slide up her skirt and slide himself inside of her as she wears thigh highs and a blouse with a push up bra and plunging neck line. To me she has the ability to shed any inhibition and to invite others with just a subtle look to enjoy her body as well. Shannon will continue to live out her fantasies—this I am confident.

The surge of excitement between her legs is magnified 10 fold when she has someone’s attention. Whether it be getting a guy off on the phone or allowing others to watch her pleasure herself while sunning on a nude beach, Shannon will raise the bar and let her sensuality take her to new physical and mental orgasmic highs! We will find a couple and or a woman to watch us fuck or help her live out her fantasy of anonymous public sex and exhibitionism. Our sexual challenges for each other will be addressed and relished.

Time will tell and then I will share with you!