Shannon Elizabeth

Story Info
Shannon's photo shoot turns into more.
1.5k words
3.86
81k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaroslav
jaroslav
23 Followers

Shannon pulled the curtain closed behind her as she entered the small changing room. She had agreed to model swimsuits for her friend's store. She arrived about fifteen minutes after the store closed and the photographer wanted to get to work immediately. Shannon pulled her clothes off and reached into the duffle bag and pulled out the first suit. It was a black, strapless one-piece. Once she got it on she found it was very tight and clung to the contours of her body. The cool air made her nipples grow hard and they stood out against the black material. She came out of the changing room into the deserted bookstore. The only people in the store were Shannon, the photographer, and his assistant. The photographer hurried onto the small beach set that had been hurriedly constructed. He seemed rather agitated at having to do the shoot so late.

Shannon thought he was an odd little man and just did whatever he told her do to get this over with as soon as possible. She didn't have any complaints about his assistant though. He was a tall, black man in his mid-twenties with an athletic build. He kept taking long glances at Shannon's body wrapped in the tight black fabric. The photographer quickly took all the photos he needed of her in the first suit and Shannon went back to change. She noticed that the assistant's eyes followed her all the way back to the changing room. As she peeled the tight suit from her body she started fantasizing about the assistant and wondered if the rumor about the size of black cocks was true. Bringing herself back to reality, Shannon pulled the next suit out of the duffle bag. It was a blue bikini and she pulled it on and glanced in the mirror. The suit showed her body off nicely but wasn't too revealing. She turned and left the changing room to find the assistant's eyes on her immediately.

When they finished with the blue bikini, Shannon returned to the changing room and again the black guy's eyes followed her all the way. Feeling extremely horny now, Shannon decided to see what she could get. Closing the curtain only half way, she turned back on to the door and hoped that he would watch her change. As she undid the clasp of the bikini top she watched in the mirror as his head poked out past the edge of the curtain. She pulled the top away from her firm, round tits and squeezed them together as she glanced quickly at his face in the mirror. The bottom of the bikini was next to go as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and slid it down her slender legs. She then turned around in a circle deliberately letting him take in her naked body. She rummaged around in the duffle bag and pulled out a white tankini and matching string bikini bottoms. She put the tight suit on and came out of the changing room and noticed a sizable bulge in the front of the assistant's pants. He stared at the outline of her dark pink nipples that showed through the tight, white tankini.

There were about half a dozen more suits after the white tankini and they got through them in about forty-five minutes. The photographer left and Shannon went back to the changing room to put her regular clothes back on. When she came out the assistant was gone and she felt herself sink a little thinking that he wouldn't be satisfying her tonight. As she left the building she saw him standing next to her car. He approached her as she started walking away. "Hey you're Shannon Elizabeth, aren't you?" he called out.

"Yeah," she said she turned to face him sticking her chest out ever so slightly.

"Well, Shannon, were you just teasin' in there or can I get some action here. Ya know black guys have bigger cocks than white boys. You ever take a black monster inside you?" he asked as he moved a little closer and put his hand on her hip.

"You'll have to tell me your name before we do anything," Shannon said. He said his name was Jabar and Shannon continued. "Hop in. My place isn't that far away," she said. When they reached her house and made it up to her bedroom Jabar didn't waste anytime. He undid his pants and dropped them allowing his nine and a half inch cock to spring out. The dark brown fore skin was pulled back exposing the engorged purple head which was far too inviting for Shannon to pass up. She dropped to her knees and immediately took the thick shaft in her hand and started stroking it while she sucked on the head. Jabar pushed more of his cock into her mouth and she began bobbing up and down on the long shaft. As she went down on him, Shannon undid her pants and slid a hand inside her panties and quickly found her moist slit. Her hard clit was poking out and her fingers rolled over it sending an electric shock shooting through her body.

Seeing Shannon's hand inside her panties made Jabar hungry for some fresh, white pussy. He pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his pants before pulling Shannon to her feet and taking her to the bed. He threw her down on her back and pulled off her blue jeans and red, lace panties. Kneeling between her legs, he inhaled her musky scent before plunging his tongue into her snatch. Shannon's hips bucked as she ripped off her sweater and quickly released her gorgeous tits from her bra and began mauling them and working over her erect nipples. Jabar's tongue probed deeper and deeper into her pussy working her into an orgasmic frenzy. She came with a gush of her oily juices which Jabar greedily lapped up.

"I love the taste of white pussy," Jabar said as he rolled Shannon's naked body over, "Almost as much as I love fuckin' white pussy." With that he pressed his thick, hard cock into her wet pussy. She quickly found out that the rumors about black cocks were true as she felt the walls of her cunt stretch and give way to the dark, meaty shaft ploughing into her steamy snatch. He began pumping his manhood in and out of her pussy at a hectic pace wanting to fill her with his hot cream. Shannon was moaning loudly as she had yet to come down from her first orgasm and Jabar's cock was quickly driving towards another.

"Oh God, fuck me harder!" she yelled at him as he pounded deeper and deeper into her. "I wanna feel your cum inside me," she panted as she felt the muscles between her legs begin to spasm for the second time. Jabar could feel his cum bubbling up within his balls and come shooting through his cock. With a great roar he sank his cock as deep as he could into her trembling sex and let loose a massive barrage of thick cum. Feeling his cream splatter over her insides, Shannon could hold back no longer and her orgasm exploded over her body. Her hands clenched into fists as Jabar began sliding his cock in and out of her again. Her naked flesh became a mass of goose bumps as her climax continued and she thrust her hips back to meet his cock.

Once he was finished unloading, Jabar slid his cock out while Shannon continued trembling. His cock was still stiff and he noticed her ass hole was slightly spread so he rubbed her sopped pussy to get some of her juices on his hand and smeared it over her raspberry. He grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart as he moved his prick towards her anus. He easily popped his mushroom inside and then began sinking his shaft into her tight ass. Shannon screamed as she felt her anus spread to take his monster. It hurt at first but the pain subsided and she began enjoying it as he fucked her with the first few inches of his cock. After she stretched a bit more Jabar sank a few inches into her and soon most of his nine and a half inches were crammed inside Shannon Elizabeth's anus. He grabbed her hips and began pumping.

"Fuck, white ass is even better than white pussy," he sneered as he slammed into her ass hole again and again. Shannon was in a state of quiet bliss and she felt her entire body relax despite the thick cock invading her back door. She raised herself up on her arms and Jabar's hands quickly left her hips and found her luscious tits. He kneaded her mounds and pinched her nipples as his cock continued assaulting her ass until another load of cum was ready. He slid all the way in emptied his load. Shannon purred when she felt the warm cream coat her anus and one of her hands fell between her thighs and began rubbing her swollen pussy mound.

Jabar pulled his cock out of her cleaned himself off. Shannon was exhausted now and she rolled onto the floor with her hand still between her legs. Feeling triumphant at his conquest, Jabar looked down at Shannon's sweaty naked body for a few moments before getting dressed and leaving her on the floor filled with his cum.

jaroslav
jaroslav
23 Followers