Shannon Elizabeth: Leaving...

Story Info
Shannon Elizabeth finds passion on a plane ride.
2.6k words
4.28
73.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon Elizabeth: Leaving On A Jet Plane

Standard Disclaimer: You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest. This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

* * * * *

Sudden fame and instant stardom had hit Shannon Elizabeth very quickly. No one in Hollywood had expected "American Pie" to be the success that it was. Then she did the Playboy layout, and again she was bombarded with media attention. Things had finally settled down until "Scary Movie", another totally unexpected hit.

Shannon missed her old life back in Texas sometimes, back when she was younger. Her boyfriend and dogs were great company, but there was just something about being in Texas that felt so...right. And now here she was, stuck in LA traffic, on her way to the studio to do some more filming, when an idea hit her.

"I should go back to Texas TODAY. Maybe I can catch a Cowboys game this weekend."

She was a huge fan of the Cowboys, after living in Dallas during her teen years. She placed a call into the studio, told them some story about a family emergency, and then hung up. Then she called her boyfriend and told him the same thing, trying not to lie to him too much (She really liked this one). Shannon looked for the closest exit to get off of the highway and headed for the airport.

It wasn't too difficult for her to hide her appearance. After all, she didn't always use to look like a movie star. And since she was already wearing baggy clothes before she got to the set, all she had to do was take off some makeup and she looked like any other woman, albeit a tall and skinny one. Shannon bought a ticket for the next available plane to Dallas and was on her way. That was one perk about being famous all of a sudden; She had lots of money to do these spur of the moment jaunts. When the boarding call was announced (she flew coach, just to blend in), Shannon boarded the plane, making her way back to her seat. On the way, she bumped into a man sitting in the last row, aisle seat, of first class. He looked up at her, expecting to be angry over her bumping him, but he was surprised to see a fairly attractive woman apologizing at him. He smiled politely and told her it was ok. The girl kept on walking, while the man turned around to check out her ass.

When Shannon had bumped into this young man, she had almost melted. He was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. He had dark blueish gray eyes that were framed by a kind but also firm face that looked like it belonged on a movie star. The man couldn't have been over 25 and had one of the nicest smiles she had seen. Not one of those cheesy Hollywood smiles. This was a real, genuine smile from a normal person. Her knees were a little shaky when she finally made it to her seat. She relaxed and tried to focus on the magazine she had bought and not think about the man she had ran into. No matter how hard she tried though, she couldn't stop thinking about him. Even worse, she was getting horny and wet and because she couldn't stop thinking about him, decided to do something about it. When the plane had calmed down and everyone had settled in for the in flight movie (Some cheesy Julia Roberts flick), Shannon sneaked her way to the curtain dividing first class and coach. Taking an empty seat next to some snoring idiot, she carefully pulled back the curtain.

There was her dream man, reading a George Orwell novel. "Hmm...smart AND cute," she thought. Shannon made a slight coughing noise, loud enough to get his attention. He turned his head around just long enough to see a arm dart out of the curtain with a piece of paper in it. Behind the curtain, he could see an eye and a pretty cheek looking out. He took the paper in the soft, delicate hand, when suddenly the arm had dissapeared.

Unfolding the note, he read it quietly to himself. All that it consisted of was two sentences:

MEET ME IN THE COACH BATHROOM,

FIVE MINUTES. KNOCK TWICE

After waiting the appropriate five minutes, calmly and collectedly the man rose from his seat and walked determindely back to the coach restroom. The door said occupied, which kind of threw him off a little. He figured that this mystery woman maybe had set him up or something, if that arm was who he thought it was. Now the man was no longer cool and collected. His heart was beating fast, half of the tension caused by nerves if he was making a mistake and the other have by pure sexual adrenaline, driving him on. Very slowly, he knocked twice on the door. The occupied sign, slid back to open, slamming against it's metal holder louder than he had remembered. The door to the restroom opened wide enough for another glance by that pretty face that he had seen behind the curtain. It was indeed the woman who had bumped him earlier. She pulled the door wider so that her mouth was visible and mouthed "Come in". Then she let go of the door, so that if anyone was watching the restroom, it would look like no one was in it. He opened the door excitedly, and then pulled it shut behind him.

Shannon was trembling at the idea of what she was about to do. Not only was it against the law to have sex in a bathroom on a plane, but there was the humiliation on the plane if she were caught, and the field day the media would have with it. But all of this seemed worth it, as the thrill of getting caught while in the throes of passion of this attractive stranger outweighed the risks. When the man opened the door, Shannon rose from her seat on the closed toliet lid and embraced him.

There tongues danced with each other for minutes that seemed like heavenly hours to Shannon. Finally, her mystery beau broke the kiss.

"We don't even know each other's names," he said "My name is..."

"Shh!" Shannon whispered, putting her finger to his lips. "I like it that way."

Shannon then decided to do something that she never did sexually with her boyfriend: Make the first move.

"Fuck it," she thought to herself. "I'm never going to see him again, plus he doesn't even know who I am. I can be whoever I want." Grabbing hold of his belt that was securing his neatly ironed khakis, Shannon quickly undid the belt and unzipped his pants. Stepping out of his shoes, the man meanwhile focused on getting her out of her clothes. All the while, they had never broken their second kiss, and now he was sliding his hands all over her ass, squeezing gently her two round cheeks, eliciting a moan out of her, deep in her throat. Shannon, having removed his pants, pulled his white collared shirt over his head in one quick movement, then slowly drug her nails over his well defined chest and hard as a rock abdomen. But he wasn't the only one nearly naked.

He had found the zipper to her tight pants (on the sides of all places) and by moving her hips with his hands, had wiggled them off of her. She was wearing underneath only a super thin pair of black silk panties, which he quickly removed. Her pussy had light brownish outer lips but almost bright pink inner lips, which he could see were fully aroused. Her pubic hair had been neatly trimmed, not totally shaven off but instead in just a small strip above her beautiful mound. After gazing in admiration at the sight of her beautiful pussy, the mystery man refocused his attention to this blossoming beauty in front of him. "She is much hotter than I thought. Maybe she is a model, who is traveling incognito," he thought to himself. Wrapping his hands around her waist, he pulled her hips closer to him, grinding her pussy against his barely contained cock which was still in his boxer shorts. Reaching up behind her, he grasped the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head, revealing some of the nicest tits he had ever seen, and a body that underneath the baggy clothing was absolutely stunning. Her breasts were totally natural, by his guess a C cup, Her nipples were small and brown, contrasting nicely to her very light colored skin. Massaging them with the palms of his hands, he played with her nipples, getting them very hard and pointed. He could have played with them all day, if they didn't suddenly move down with the body they were attached to.

Shannon got on her knees and reached into the mans boxers, pulling out his cock. It was quite large, although not the biggest she had ever seen. She guessed that this man was a nice and healthy 6 or 7 inches long. Looking up at the man, she gave him a sultry look and placed her hot mouth over the tip of his cock, not fully closing her mouth on it. Instead, she simply breathed her hot breath onto it, stimulating it more and more. Finally, after leaving him in aching agony for minutes, she closed her mouth tight around his tool and moved her mouth up to the base of his cock, deep throating the whole thing in almost one gulp. Shannon had only recently begun enjoying oral sex, and that was only after a few of her girlfriends had told her the best ways of doing it. Shannon used her left hand to play with his balls, fondling them gently, occasionally slipping her mouth off his penis to give them an occasional lick or suck. Most men she found liked this, and this one was no exception. He moaned quietly inside the cramped (and suddenly much hotter) bathroom stall. While her mouth was enclosed around the man, Shannon used her right hand to finger herself. First one finger, then two, then finally three. Moving in and out at a quicker speed, she brought herself to orgasm at about the same time she sensed the mans balls tightening up and getting ready to explode. After a mindblowing orgasm that caused her to shake all over, Shannon pulled her mouth off of him and quickly thrust her belly up in the air by balancing on all four limbs, offering her very ample chest at him. Grasping his own cock and masturbating it vigourously by hand, the man grunted loudly (for a bathroom anyway) and shot his load in spurt after spurt all over Shannon's chest. Some of his cum hit her in the face, streaking across her lips and chin. But most landed on her tits and had pooled in a sexy little puddle in her cleavage. Scooping up his seed in her fingers, Shannon licked off as much as she could. Then she smeared into her chest the rest with her hand. Finally she licked the man's still hard organ clean and stood back up to kiss her mysterious stranger. He could taste his own salty cum in her mouth. Without saying one word, Shannon leaned herself against the sink and thrust her ass and pussy at the man, spreading her legs wide.

Deciding that turn about is fair play, the man positioned himself at her opening. Slowly he tormented her, sticking his dick head only into the outer area of her labia, her pussy ring clenching onto his cock as best it could. This tease lasted for about two minutes and Shannon was starting to get annoyed, when suddenly the plane took a quick little slant downwards and the man lost his footing, plunging his entire cock into her in one quick movement.

Catching Shannon totally by surprise, she cried out in partial shock, mostly exquisite pleasure at the sudden fufillment. Her cry was rather loud and fear gripped her for a split second if she wondered if the passengers by the bathroom would get suspicious. Luckily for her however, they were all still asleep and the bathroom walls muffled out most of her moan.

The plane righted itself, and the man regained his balance. Placing his hands on her hips, he began a very deliberate pace within her. He began very, very fast, using one hand to tease her clit, and then slowed down all of a sudden and enjoyed the feel of her tight pussy around him. By now she was extremely wet and the natural lubrication helped him control his tempo better. Shannon was meeting his thrusts by using the sink to partially push off and match him. Finally he could feel himself building, and Shannon could feel her own orgasm coming. He speeded up his speed and thrust as hard as he could into her belly, shooting his huge load deep within her. At the same time, Shannon's orgasm was sending fireworks off in her head, and she was in heaven as her cunt juice seeped out from between her legs, mixed with her mystery man's sperm.

Pulling out of her with a sloppy popping noise, they both leaned against the bathroom wall to catch their breath. Using the papertowels and sanitary napkins inside the bathroom, they wiped the juices off of each other and redressed. Shannon was the first one to speak.

"Thank you. I needed that. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Hey, I wasn't exactly complaining myself," he replied with a wry smile.

Shannon smiled back and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Then, she slid out the bathroom door, straightened out her clothes and walked back to her seat.

Because it would look bad if both of them exited at the same time, the man waited 5 minutes (from now on, 5 was his lucky number) and walked just as calmly as he had before back to his seat. On his way back, Shannon gave his ass a tiny little pinch and winked at him when he turned to look.

The captain announced that the plane was making it's final descent, and 20 minutes later, they were in Dallas.

Being in coach, Shannon had to wait to exit the plane. As she walked out of the terminal finally, she saw her "flying partner" with his girlfriend, greeting each other with a passionate kiss. They ended their kiss and the man's significant other in a very motherly and womanly fashion, began straightening out the man's shirt.

"How did your shirt get so wrinkled just from flying?" the woman asked.

"I don't know. Guess it must have happened when I went to the bathroom" he replied, catching Shannon's eye.

He hugged his girlfriend and gave Shannon a little wink as she walked by. Shannon smiled in return and kept walking. Getting outside, Shannon hailed a cab and paid the cabby an extra $50 to take her to a nice hotel. Shannon checked in and relaxed by the pool for a bit, before calling the Dallas Cowboys ticket office and ordering herself a ticket on the 45 yard line. As she hung up the phone, Shannon smiled to herself over just how nice her life had become. With that thought, she decided to celebrate and order room service. When the food finally arrived, Shannon was greeted at the door by a muscular bellboy around her age, with golden blond hair and deep brown eyes. Shannon couldn't resist.

"Oh, here, come in the bedroom with me for a minute. I have your tip in here..."