Shannon's Night Out

Story Info
A wild wives night out.
1.4k words
3.29
143.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What brought me here? That is the question that keeps tooling through my head, as I sit in the dark corner booth, slowly sipping a quickly warming beer, I know my wife frequents here, I know she faithfully returns home every time, not to early but not to late, the short of it I have absolutely no reason to be here, but for what ever reason I am, I have no idea what possessed me to violate the girl's night out but still I felt driven to do so.

I was about to give up hope thinking perhaps the ladies were not visiting this bar tonight, that is when I caught a glimpse of my red hot, redheaded wife Shannon, she looked absolutely delicious, she was wearing a black, form hugging lycra dress, low round cut neck line with tank top style shoulder straps, it's tightness gripped each and every curve from her firm 34b sized breasts, to her firm heart shaped ass, it was so short it barely reached her mid thighs of her long luscious legs. Her erect nipples poked against the tight material telling me and every person in the bar that Shannon was not wearing a bra. She was wearing my favorite thigh high snug fitting boots that encased her muscular calves and thighs, with five and a fourth inch chromed stiletto heels, bringing her from five foot seven to over six foot tall.

Slowly Shannon made her way to the bar, each strutted step caused her firm ass to sway seductively, almost hypnotically, every eye in the both male and female was watching her firm breasts sway as she approached and her ass as she passed.

She leaned over the bar to tell the bartender her order, obviously intentionally allowing him a delightful view of her cleavage as she did, and who ever was behind her received a glimpse of her dress pulling upward giving a teasing view of her upper thighs and a hint of her firm round cheeks.

As Shannon waited for her order she slowly began to sway and grind against the bar to the loud music pumping inside the bar, several eyes still glued to her, hypnotically watching her gyrating hips move to the sound, including my own, in fact in all honesty seeing my wife so seductively dressed and the attention she was getting actually had my caused my cock to stir to life.

She reached for her drink and to pay the bartender, when a decently built man dressed in a business suit, moves close behind her brushing against her gyrating hips, drops some bills on the bar, buying her drink I assume, Shannon looks back and mouths what seems to be a thank you.

He nods, his hand slowly tracing along her ribs, slowly down her side resting on her still lightly grinding hips.

He steps closer, his hips inevitable pressed against her ass, matching her grinding, as his other hand slowly tracing down her back, causing Shannon to arch her ass backward, almost a cat like response to his touch, until his hand rests on the other side of her hip, almost guiding her hips movements.

She looks back, flashing him a devilish grin, feeling him press firmer against her grinding hips, Shannon reached back and slowly guided his hand lower to the hem of her short skirt.

He responded smoothly, by slowly slipping both his hand under the tight stretching material, caressing her increasingly grinding ass, from where I sat I could visibly see her heart shaped cheeks come slightly into view as his hands worked her firm grinding ass cheeks, I knew if I could see from my darkened corner booth, half the bar could see also, judging the stares of lust, I knew I was right.

Rage, lust, jealousy, how was I to react? I reacted by easing my rock hard cock from it's denim confines, that is exactly how I reacted.

His hands slowly moved higher up her sweet globe like cheeks, then I could see them close in almost a fist like ball, slowly he eased them down along her cheeks still balled up, curiosity had the best of me, until her sky blue thong panties came into view, he was lowering her panties, Shannon responded by arching her hips slightly until they dropped to the floor.

His hands flattened against her thighs and slowly caressed her upper thighs and lower ass, slowly exposing more of her delicious ass to on lookers, until her ass was in full view to anyone in the general area.

His hands firmly grasped her grinding hips pulling her firmly against the obvious bulge in the front of his pants, all the while I watch slowly stroking my own hard on.

He steps a bit to the side, allowing himself more access to her slightly parted thighs, slowly he runs his hand along the inside of her thigh, reaching her smooth freshly shaved pussy, teasingly he begins to caress her bare folds with his fingertips, he began using long deliberate strokes, tracing the crack of her firm ass down along her slightly parted lips, slowly tease her clit and then reverse the movement, causing her to grind a bit faster, her face showing blushing was a tell tale sign excitement flowed through her.

I could see him slightly spread her outer lips, as he traced two fingers tips through her moist pink folds, he began to quicken his movement, Shannon begins to buck against his teasing fingers, he stops, raising the gleaming fingers to his mouth, pausing to inhale my lovely wife's scent, then sucks her wetness from his finger tips.

His other hand continues to caress small circles on her exposed ass cheeks, Shannon parts her legs wider, arches her ass outward towards him, grasping the bar pressing her breasts against it, pushing her firm breasts up and out, causing then to begin to spill from her low cut dress onto the bar.

Shannon's head arches back as her unknown lover runs his saliva slickened fingertips across the small of her exposed back, slowly swirling, tracing down the center of her smooth orb like ass cheeks, pausing teasingly circling her tight, tender, pink asshole, slowly he continued to trail down, gently parting her swollen wet lips, exposing her pink wet center to all who looked on.

Without hesitation he slid two of his thick digits deeply into my grinding wife's hot pink center, he began to thrust long deep strokes into her pussy, Shannon's moans could be heard by those at the bar. The stranger behind Shannon, slowly unzipped his dress pants, leaving them buttoned, easing his long, thick cock out. He began running the head of his pre cum oozing cock along the crack of her ass, trailing his own slick juices as he positioned the thick plum like head at her swollen bare pink folds.

He grasped Shannon's hips, and thrust into her wet pussy with one deep stroke, she thrust her hips back to match his stroke, with every long deep thrust of his, Shannon would respond by thrusting back and rolling her hips against his.

His thrusts became increasingly faster, the bar filled with the sound of slapping flesh, Shannon's moans and the hot scent of sex. My hand manipulated my cock matching his strokes, I could feel my balls tight ready to release my hot torrent of bubbling cum across the darkened booth.

Looking around the bar a small circle of men and a few females gathered to watch this sex show unfold, several men had their own cocks out and eagerly jerking them starting at my wife's hot ass and impaled pussy, several women stared in awe rubbing and pinching their nipples, faces flushing.

His grasp of her hips visibly tightened as he slowly withdrew all but the head of his thick gleaming juice coated cock, then in one final thrust he pushed Shannon forward and bellowed as his body spasmed and his face contorted, Shannon arching upward, hands running through her hair, bucking her hips madly against his, coaxing every drop of his cum from his quickly deflating cock.

His deflated cum slicked cock slipped with a audible pop from her freshly creamed pussy leaving a strand dripping from her slightly gapped pussy to his withdrawing cock.

He regained his composure and pecked her on the cheek, and quickly made for the restroom, Shannon standing amidst the strokers and on lookers drowning in their applause, arranged herself and made way for the exit.

On her departure she stopped and talked to the waitress, as Shannon exited the waitress approached me and handed me Shannon's thong with a note, "Girls night out is for girls, now hurry home. XOXOXOX, Shannon" is what it said.