Shanta: Peng

Story Info
Naked Indian woman is seduced by futuristic aphrodisiac.
6.5k words
24k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanta was hustling and busting at the market that she hardly had time to sit down, let alone catch her breath. The canvas tent blocked out the brutal rays of the sun as customers came in droves to her stand.

A naked man wearing a wide-brimmed straw hat stepped up to the table with several packets of blueberries in his hands. His long, flaccid penis touched the edge of the table.

He tipped his hat to her, shooting a friendly smile. "Howdy."

She returned a grin. "Hi. That'll do it for you?"

"Yep. You're the only vendor that has any blueberries left. You're my salvation! Thank God!"

She chuckled. "Glad you're happy."

She was a tall, naked East Indian woman with a thick, muscular build and had shoulder length black hair and brown skin. Her breasts were large and pendulous, her plum colored nipples big. Her pussy was covered by a mass of dark hair and her butt was big and curvaceous.

"Say, I'm strapped," he said desperately. "Can we barter?"

"Absolutely. What do you got?"

He emptied the contents of a bag onto the table: a compass, a flashlight, a first aid kit, some jewelry, a hunting knife, and a car battery. She eyed the battery eagerly. It would be awfully handy for her van. She pointed at it and the man nodded.

"Good investment," he replied. "Thanks." He left.

After mopping the sweat from her face and neck with a towel, Shanta realized she was out of produce. She raced back to her solar powered van and got the last cases of fruits and vegetables. And customers plundered through those fast.

A tall, Amazonian Asian woman traded a laser pistol with her for some broccoli and blueberries. She was thick and muscular like Shanta, was bespectacled, and had long black hair and brown skin, too. She had big tits and large, dark nipples, a shaved pussy, and a large, shapely ass.

After putting the produce in her backpack, the woman asked, "Are you Shanta?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"My name's Leslie. I'm seeking passage across the desert and was told you're the one to talk to. That you're a guide of sorts. I have a bike but your van is faster."

"Where are you headed?"

"Killian."

"That's a long ways from here."

"I know. I don't have much but I can give you my bicycle if you'd like or some batteries for your van."

"I've got enough batteries. We'll work something out. It happens I'm going in that direction so I can give you a lift. Just let pack up my stuff here first."

"Of course."

After dissembling her tent, Shanta loaded her things into the back of the silver van. Leslie took apart her bike and put it back there, too. And then they were off. The seats of the van were covered with white sheepskin fur. It felt soft and warm against Shanta's bare ass as she sat behind the steering wheel. After putting on her shades she maneuvered the vehicle slowly through the white sandy streets of Tolar. The streets were congested now that the Farmer's Market had ended and people were leaving. According to the van's thermometer the temperature outside was a hundred and ten degrees. No need to be wearing any clothing!

Leslie looked outside at the sea of humanity and alien creatures. "So I hear Tolar's a very progressive place, very eco-friendly."

Shanta nodded, adjusting the air conditioning. "That's true. We've been touted as one of the greenest towns around. Most of the homes and businesses here are powered by the sun, manure, or electricity. We have the biggest recycling and composting center and get lots of people from out of town who come here to do their recycling. Half the population is vegetarian and most of our produce is organic." Her bare foot stepped on the brakes as she let a bunch of nude people cross the street. Then she pressed the gas pedal a little as they inched forward. "You definitely won't find any gas powered vehicles here. And if you do drive such a car you'll be ridiculed and scorned."

Leslie laughed. "Sounds like my kinda place. I have a friend who works at the water purifying plant."

Shanta stepped on the brakes again as the bumper to bumper traffic resumed. "Is that so?"

"Yep. She said she might be able to get me a job there."

"Cool. May I ask what business you have in Killian?"

Leslie pushed her glasses up her nose. "Sure. I'm going to pick up some medical supplies for a friend of mine. There's a deadline and the bike wasn't going fast enough."

"I see. If you return to Tolar, beware of a tavern called the Dating Game."

Leslie laughed. "Cute name. What's the story with that place?"

"A rough crowd hangs out there."

"Oh." She shrugged. "I don't drink."

"Good." They followed the caravan of dusty vehicles out of the town limits. There, the traffic ended and Shanta floored the gas pedal and they zoomed across the barren, flat desert. The even landscape seemed to stretch on indefinitely with no signs of life anywhere. Not even a patch of weed. The van's bright, neon speedometer shot up to ninety five miles per hour.

Two hours later they were still cruising through the arid wasteland, still not another soul in sight. The flat horizon looked the same with water mirages playing tricks with their eyes. Shanta drank some water from a bottle before handing it to her.

"Gee, are we there yet?" Leslie asked impatiently.

Shanta smirked. "Not even close. According to the van's computerized map we got another three hours of travel time."

She looked out the window. "God! I'm sure glad I hitched a ride with you. Would've taken me days by bike."

Shanta pushed her shades up her nose, looking at the setting sun. "One thing's for sure: it's gonna get dark soon and we'd better find shelter. You don't wanna be out here at night."

"Why not?"

"Bandits and robbers roam the land, preying on whoever they can catch. Legend has it that winged creatures also fly the skies but so far it's just been a myth." Shanta pressed her bare foot harder on the pedal until the van was flying at a hundred and four miles per hour.

Leslie drank some water. "What kind of weapons do you got?"

"A few laser guns. We should reach the trading outpost of Capren soon. There's some motels there. It's the last human settlement before we leave this territory. Past that there's nothing for miles."

An anxious look crossed Leslie's face.

Bad luck struck them twenty minutes later when they got a flat tire. The sky darkened some more as Shanta sat her bare ass on a stool and changed the tire. Leslie handed her the spare from the back of the van and Shanta installed it. She checked the solar engine before leaving.

"We still have some energy left before I have to switch on the batteries," she said.

They arrived in Capren later in the evening. Parking in front of a motel they checked in. A robot clerk gave them forms to fill out.

"Separate rooms or just one?" the clerk asked in a cold, metallic voice.

"Separate," Shanta replied.

"Would you like dinner?"

"That would be nice."

He handed them menus and their keys. "Enjoy your stay, ladies."

"Thanks," Shanta said.

In her small room, Shanta took a long, cool shower. Drying herself with a towel afterwards she walked up to the food dispensing machine in the kitchenette and made a selection. The machine emitted a series of whirls and clicks, and a brief hum, before ejecting a tray of pasta and salad gently onto a table. She pressed another button and a glass of juice came out of another opening. She sat down and ate.

The following morning they bartered for fresh supplies for the long trip. On the way out of town they passed by a long line of people outside a store.

"What's that all about?" Leslie asked curiously.

"They're buying peng," Shanta replied, stepping on the brakes so they could observe.

Leslie frowned. "Peng?"

Shanta raised her eyebrow. "You've never heard of it?"

"No, guess I've been stuck in a cave."

"It's this new aphrodisiac that makes you super horny. It's the hippest thing now."

Leslie laughed, embarrassed. "Wow! Gotta stay on top of current events! Have you tried it?"

She shook her head. "I have a friend who did. Said it kept her aroused for weeks."

Leslie kept laughing, pushing her glasses up her nose. "Boy, must've been hard to work and function daily!"

"You bet. The drug was so powerful and addictive that she stopped showing up at work and got fired. Speaking honestly and openly to you, Leslie, she basically became a sex maniac. She became a peng junkie. It's all she thought about and all she wanted to do."

Leslie shook her head sadly. "Oh, my God. . .I'm so sorry. . ."

"It's okay. She got into rehab and is all right now. . .but man, peng is dangerous and crazy! I mean, I'm open minded and liberal but I'd be hesitant about trying it."

Leslie nodded. A moment later, a naughty smile formed on her face. "C'mon, you know you wanna try it at least once and be able to say that you did it."

She thought about it, watching the long line of people. "I don't know. I assume you'd try it whole heartedly?"

Leslie maintained her mischievous grin. "Sure!"

"Want me to wait while you get some?"

Leslie looked at the line. "Nah, let's get going. I have a deadline. So peng is legal?"

Shanta's bare foot pressed the gas pedal and soon they were past the town limits. "Yes. The government passed legislation to legalize it. Personally, I voted against it and think the drug will ruin people's lives."

"Yeah, your friend. Good thing she's okay now. Well, maybe they'll outlaw it someday."

"We'll see."

By late morning the temperature in the desert shot up to one hundred and twenty degrees. Zooming across the flat wasteland at nine-five miles per hour Shanta adjusted the air conditioning accordingly. They hadn't seen anyone else since they left Capren and that was two hours ago.

However, that changed ten minutes later when Shanta looked in the rearview mirror and saw a tiny black speck on the horizon. Trouble? She wondered. Gradually, the black dot grew bigger and bigger until she saw two dune buggies behind them. Their loud engines shattered the desert tranquility.

Leslie looked back. "Bandits?"

Shanta looked in the rearview mirror again, seeing that the vehicles were tailgating them. "Probably. The weapons are in the back."

Suddenly, one of the buggies rammed the van's bumper hard. Shanta lurched forward, her chest hitting the steering wheel. The buggy smashed the bumper a few more times before she floored the gas pedal. She pressed the turbo button on the futuristic neon dashboard and they were flying.

"Hold on!" she told Leslie, pushing her sunglasses up her nose. Looking in the mirror again the buggies were specks once more. Shanta grinned. "Yes!"

Her grin faded when she looked in the mirror and saw the buggies several yards behind them. "Shit!"

Leslie looked behind her shoulder, frowning.

"They must have those super-charged engines. I'm going-"

Before she could finish her sentence the lead buggy that had a swastika flag swerved hard into the left side of the van, denting it severely. It kept pounding the van while the other buggy crashed into the van's right side. The metal sandwich slowed down the van's speed. Shanta still had the gas pedal floored but the impact from both vehicles was too much.

Looking out the driver's side window she saw that the passengers in the lead buggy were mostly nude men. A guy in the passenger seat next to the driver wore a camouflage vest with a swastika and Iron cross pinned to it. He also had on a Nazi helmet. The man stuck his tongue out at her sensually.

Shanta wrestled the steering wheel and the van managed to wriggle free from the sandwich. She pressed the turbo button once more and they were gone. But the dune buggies caught up with them again. Leslie went to the back of the van, grabbed a laser pistol, and opened the rear door. She aimed for the right front tire of the other car and fired. The laser bolt flattened it instantly. She fired at the left tire and blew it up, too. The buggy soon came to a halt.

Leslie then delivered a few rounds at the lead buggy, hitting a guy in the back seat squarely in the chest. She aimed for the guy in the Nazi helmet but missed. Trying again, the guy ducked to avoid the laser bolt. She fired a shot at the driver, missing his right ear by inches. Seconds later, two other buggies joined the chase. Their loud engines roared through the silent landscape. To aim better, Leslie hung off the van's back door, the ground moving fast below her. Her glasses fogged up a little from all the heat and action and she could feel sweat trickling down her bare back. Aiming for the front tire of one of the reinforcement cars she fired. The bolt blew out the tire, sending the buggy spinning wildly out of control. It spun several times and crashed upside down.

Shanta looked over her shoulder and raised her hand in the air. "YES! YOO-HOO! Nice shooting!"

"Thanks. It ain't over yet," Leslie replied. She was still hanging out the door, her bare feet standing on the warm metal frame. The other reinforcement car was yards away from her. The first shot took out the passenger next to the driver. The second shot blew out the right front tire, and the third shot killed the driver. The buggy went out of control and somersaulted several times before exploding in a thunderous fireball.

Shanta looked behind her shoulder. "Good job!"

Leslie kept firing at the lead buggy but it remained elusive, zig-zagging and darting out of harm's way. Angry and frustrated, she carefully aimed and fired at one of the front tires but missed when the driver quickly jerked the wheel to his left.

"Damn!" she said. Her next shot hit the metal frame of the car, and the one after burned the swastika flag. Another bolt knocked a fuel tank off the car.

Two more reinforcement buggies came. Wiping the sweat from her brow, she pushed her glasses up her nose. Hanging onto the door she blew out the front tires of the first vehicle and it crashed into a sand dune. She killed the driver of the second reinforcement car when the laser bolt incinerated his face. The car flipped twice and landed upside down.

Shanta cheered. "Nice shootin'!"

The smile faded from Leslie's face when the lead buggy raced up to the back door, trying to hit her. She jumped back in, closing it. Seconds later she opened it and hung off it again. Standing at the very edge of the door so she could get a good shot, she aimed for the front tires. Again, she missed when the driver swerved the wheel fast. The buggy snaked back and forth to avoid the bolts.

"Bastard!" she cursed.

Before she could fire the next round the buggy raced up to the van's bumper and nearly struck her. The guy with the Nazi helmet smirked at her. With its second effort, the buggy smashed into the bumper and Leslie jumped up in time to avoid the collision. The bumper fell off eventually. With not enough time to react, the vehicle raced up to her again and the guy wearing the Nazi helmet reached out and grabbed her, knocking the gun out of her hand.

She tried to break free from his tight grip, thrashing wildly, but his hold was solid. Her warm, naked body was all sweaty. Her large, swinging breasts and big nipples were in his face and his grin was from ear to ear. She still had her left hand on the back door. The man snarled when she wouldn't let go. Finally, a man in the back seat decked her on the back of the head and she released her grip on the door. The guy with the helmet pulled her in and the lead buggy sped off.

When Shanta looked in the rearview mirror she saw that Leslie was gone. The rear door remained open. "Shit!" she said. She saw the lead buggy escaping and took pursuit. Flooring the pedal, she punched the turbo button and was soon on the buggy's ass. She saw Leslie sitting unconscious on Nazi helmet's lap. It looked like they were having sex but they weren't. She rammed the van into the buggy's bumper.

Before she could hit it again another buggy appeared on her left side. Where were these guys coming from?! There's an army of them! The buggy smashed into the van's left panel, denting it further. Then the guy in the passenger seat stood up with a baseball bat and viciously smashed the driver's side window. She turned away, screaming. He struck it again until the whole window was gone. Glass flew everywhere, covering her nude body. Good thing she had the shades on to protect her eyes.

Next, the man shattered the van's front windshield. Shanta winced, covering her face. Her foot fell off the pedal and the van came to a stop. The buggy cut in front of the van and blocked it. The man with the bat jumped out. When he reached in to unlock the driver's door she stabbed his hand with a knife. He screamed in agony. Shanta tried to back the van up but another man reached into the window and punched her. He unlocked the door and pulled her out.

His next punch knocked off her shades. But then she deflected his kick by grabbing his bare leg. She pulled hard and he fell on his ass. She kicked him in the balls repeatedly and he clutched them protectively, howling and crying as he curled into a fetal position. A bald man tried delivering some right hooks but kept missing. She slammed him on the jaw with a punch and she heard bones crack. Next, she punched him in the nose so hard it bled. He collapsed to the ground.

She wrestled naked with a guy wearing a biker jacket and nothing else. She managed to get behind him, grabbed his head, and slammed it repeatedly on the hood of the van until his face was a bloody, unrecognizable pulp. She turned to the remainder of the buggy crew, gesturing: 'Anyone else?'

She also wrestled the following opponent, grabbing his balls and pulling with all her might until he screamed bloody murder. But that didn't slow him down. He got a second wind and kicked her hard in the pussy, sending her reeling backwards. He punched her in the face twice. They locked into a wrestling position again, their nude bodies all sweaty. She smelled good, turning him on. Her sweaty shoulder length black hair fell across his face and he couldn't bloody see! He grabbed one of her big breasts, tugging hard. She hit him hard in the abdomen with her knee and he released her breast. She got behind him finally, her brawny arm coiling around his neck like a snake. With one swift stroke, she broke his neck and he fell limp.

One man remained. A guy with a mullet. He lunged at her, bringing them crashing to the ground. They wrestled for a while, sending dirt flying all over the place. Their limbs were all tangled together, interlocked in the wildest, craziest positions. It looked like they were having sex. On several occasions his giant dick rubbed against her giant pussy but didn't penetrate. During other moments his dick rubbed hard against her big brown ass, sliding between her cheeks. Again, no penetration because she resisted with full force. She snatched a rock and tried to hit him in the head but he ducked. When she tried once more he knocked it out of her hand. He got behind her and bear hugged her tightly, his penis sliding between her big cheeks again. His hands grabbed her large hooters and fondled them.

He laughed. "Cootchy, cootchy, cootchy! Like that?" He squeezed her big nipples so hard she screamed. "Damn, they're enormous!" he said. "Yummy!"

She thrashed wildly, trying to break loose from the bear hug. She tried to stomp his foot but missed. She tried to elbow him but couldn't move her arm. Mullet buried his face into her sweaty black hair, kissing her neck. She felt his humungous manhood probe deeper into the crack of her ass, trying to go into her anus but she resisted with all her strength.

"C'mon, I know you like it up the butt," he said wickedly, nibbling her ear. "C'mon, let's start lovin' and be freaks."

12