Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaahhh ... uungghhh," he grunted passionately. "You're going make me come, baby! Oh, shit ... I'm going to come in your hotcunt ... aaaaggghhhh!"

"Come in my mouth!" Shanti cried suddenly as she felt him approaching his orgasm. "Please, Ratan ... I want to drink your cum ... I want it, I need it ... please!" She pulled her legs back from around his waist and began trying frantically to push him out of her cunt before he came. She wanted his hot jism in her mouth.

Her whole body ached for it. Reshma gasped as she felt Shanti's pleading voice send shivers of

lust through her cunt. She loved seeing Shanti so excited. She moved back away from the two lovers slightly as Ratan withdrew his incredibly red and swollen cock from Shanti's cunt with a loud slurping pop. She could tell by the way Ratan was grimacing and panting that he was trying hard to hold his cum inside his balls until he could reach Shanti's mouth. Shanti's fingers continued to probe and pull her cunt as Ratan straddled Shanti's quivering, sweating body. Reshma began making small sighs and groans of her own as she felt Shanti pushing all four fingers of her hand into her cunt. She urged Ratan on as he crawled his way up to Shanti's waiting mouth. "Shoot it all into her, baby! Let her drink all your hot cum!"

Ratan knelt over Shanti, his knees straddling her chest and his bursting cock pointed straight at her mouth. Reshma leaned forward and grasped Ratan's red-hot cock in her hand, aiming it at Shanti's mouth as she began stroking it vigorously.

"Uuuuuhhhhh ... give it to me ... give me all your cum!"

Shanti cried wildly as she stared transfixed at the steaming prick Reshma was holding right in front of her mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh ... pull it, baby ... jack it ... aaaaahhhhhh ... OH SHIT, I'M COMING!" Ratan cried with pure pleasure as he felt his jism began to race through the length of his burning cock.

He looked down at Shanti's face, her mouth open and tongue protruding, cupping the head of his cock with her waiting tongue.

"Uunghhh!" he grunted as the first hot jet of cum spurted out of his piss-hole and almost filled Shanti's hungry mouth. Reshma squeezed his rod hard with each spasm of his hips, milking spurtafter spurt of thick jism out of his balls and into Shanti's overflowing mouth.

Shanti released a moan of pure passion from deep in her throat as Ratan's boiling hot cum filled her mouth. She swallowed hungrily as more and more of his luscious cream shot into her throat. She felt his hot, thick jism spilling over her lips and dripping down her cheeks. She'd never felt anything as good as Ratan's delicious cum.

Reshma continued to milk and squeeze Ratan's convulsing cock until the last spasm had stopped. Ratan panted and groaned with the final thrills his gigantic orgasm sent through his loins. He continued to kneel over Shanti's cum-drenched face as Reshma gently rubbed the head of his still-erect prick over Shanti's lips and cheeks as Shanti lapped and licked at his sperm-smeared cock. He watched with satisfaction as Shanti sucked up every drop of his cum.

Reshma released Ratan's cock and moved her head toward Shanti's face.

Ratan eased his leg over Shanti's chest and moved to the side of her head as Reshma began to lick all the remaining cum from Shanti's lips and face.

She sucked and lapped hungrily, drinking in all the delicious jism she could. Shanti held her cum-covered tongue out from between her wet lips and Reshma sucked it into her own mouth, sharing the pleasure of Ratan's cum with Shanti.

"Uuuuummmmm ... that was so goood," Shanti sighed. "I want more ... I want more of his cum!"

"Here, baby," Reshma said. Grasping Ratan's semi-erect cock, she squeezed her hand tightly from the base to the head, pressing the open piss-hole against the erect nipple of one of her tits. She milked out still more of the thick jism and smeared it all over her big, pink-tipped tit and then dangled her wet, sticky tit over Shanti's flushed, lust-filled face. "Lick it off my tit ... suck every drop of it in!" Reshma said excitedly.

Shanti grabbed her sticky breast and covered it with her wet, hungry lips and tongue. As Shanti licked her tit and nipple, Reshma placed both hands around Ratan's cock and placed her lips against the slit, sucking hard and extracting the last, thick drops of cum from deep inside his balls.

Ratan watched the two women with a deep satisfaction, amazed and pleasured by the way they drank in every drop of his cum.

Shanti had surprised him.

She was even more passionate and wilder than Reshma had led him to believe.

And once again, he mused wickedly, it's all his virility!

But the joy of this conjugal love betwrrn Shanti and Ratan was not to last long – the very next day Ratan's obsession with Shanti in front of Reshma – broke hell and Reshma took serious offence to any more liasons between the two new lovers and it went all the way to Reshma's dad who has in fact funded his venture and this led to Ratan fading into the background and not letting his dick's incessant interest in Shanti – bother Reshma anymore. Ratan moved away and was slated to get married to Reshma and that was the last Shanti knew of both – and now he was here in front of her- was there something for her? Could she resume her sex life with him – she always felt he had left her unfinished and both had a lot left between them – copulations galore.

Well – let us see how this comeback of Ratan unfolds.

12