Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean it," she said, kissing me. "Even your friend Rehan the other day, I was so turned on–I was unbelievably horny when I found out he was a virgin. I couldn't wait to get my cunt around his untouched prick. But it wasn't great–until I put him up my ass. Then he went wild and I loved it. He fucked me up the ass three times!"

I nodded, watching her face as she spoke. He was holding his prick swollen for a week after that – told him to go slow on asses - they can really give sores to pricks.

"And you were the best ass-fucker I've ever let between my cheeks," she sighed, nuzzling my throat. "Man ... when you got in my cunt ... I couldn't believe it. It was still better than ever.It was as good as my best ass fuck. No man's ever been able to fuck my cunt and make me feel like that. Promise me you won't go away?"

I smiled. "Shanti, you're one sexy Tamil lass. If you keep spreading your legs–and your cheeks–I won't be able to go away. We men are a simple breed–we'll do anything a woman wants as long as she keeps cumming for us."

Shanti giggled, running her hand over my ass. "I just hope Chitra doesn't get jealous. She really wants you–I can tell. But I need you–my cunt needs you, too."

I nodded.

Shanti began to rub my shoulders. "You're so tense!" she exclaimed. "Wait–I'll give you a back rub!"

I sighed. "You don't need to do that."

"It's the least I can do to repay you for all that sex. Now get on your belly!"

Shanti slipped out from underneath me and reached over for her purse, which she'd left on the floor when she had come in. She pulled out a tube of that oil and climbed on top of me.

"Just relax," she said, stroking my shoulders. I was tense. Exhaustion had set in. Shanti relaxed me slowly, rubbing without any oil at first. Then she poured a small pool of the cold oilbetween my shoulders and massaged her way down my back.

"This is the same oil I use to lube my ass when I get fucked there," she said. "Of course, I don't always use oil. Sometimes I like to take it raw. But I always keep a few spare tubes in my purse, just in case. I get them trial size from my gynecologist in big boxes."

She laughed, leaning forward. "My earlier lover who still fucks me from the Corporate World and I had to use up three of them one when I went with him on a long fuck vacation – he paid me helluva money, I was a gift for his friend on his bachelors a few days earlier!" She rubbed my back and put her face close to my ear, breathing warmly.

"But you didn't even need one, you fucking stud. You screw me good every time and right without even greasing me. You're perfect. I love you."

I almost jumped up, but I figured it was just Shanti's way of talking. She had me for the night, she could say whatever she wanted.

She lay down on top of me, the oil forming a slick cushion for her. And she sighed as she pulled the covers over her back.

"I mean it, Ratan," she said. "I want you for a long time and want to fuck me for a long time. I want to see you again soon. Don't run away this time "

She spread her legs, straddling me from behind as she kissed my ear.

"And who knows?" she said. "I'm sure you can fuck both me and Chitra at the same time. Believe me, I know from experience how good Chitra's cunt is ..."

She felt my body tense and my cock begin to swell. "That turn you on, Ratan?" she asked. "You know how good her cunt is, too! You probably like her cunt and my asshole ... I wonder how they compare? Well, you'll just have to fuck them one after the other, and make up your mind by doing it again and again."

I listened to Shanti saying sexy things to me about her and her own blood sister as I dropped off to sleep. I knew I'd have restless dreams.

Shanti was a kinky slut and Chitra was an incredible fuck and gave a wonderful blow-job. With the two of them, I'd never need to jerk off again!

I realized with pleasure that the husbands had work at nine in the morning. That meant the three of us–the two babes and I—would be alone in the apartment in the morning.

That would prove ...interesting.

12