Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She buried her face in Madhavi's cunt, pressing her mouth against it through the thin crotch of her pantyhose.

"Oooooh, what a delectable young cunt," squealed Shanti. "You mean to say this has never been eaten by another woman? We'll have to remedy that ..." She slid her hands under Madhu's skirt and began to pull down the pantyhose.

Madhavi submitted eagerly as Chitra pulled open her shirt and Shanti worked her white pantyhose down her long, slender thighs. Shanti was bent over, so I could see the bare cheeks of her ass with the string of her tiny g-string panties tugged tightly between them. I wanted to get behind her and slide my cock between her luscious cheeks, but I wanted to see the three blood related females make it first.

I slipped out of my shirt and began to undo my pants, feeling my cock throb against my tight underwear. It was still covered in Shanti's thick cunt juice, practically dripping with it. I watched as Shanti slipped Madhavi's pantyhose down over her ankles and tossed them on the bed.

Chitra picked up the soaked pantyhose and rubbed the crotch against her face.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed. "Smells good ... I want some of that pussy, too, Shanti! Don't eat it all up ..."

"There's plenty of it," said Shanti as she ran her hands up Madhavi's spread legs and followed them with her face, burying it in Madhavi's exposed crotch.

"Ooooo–ah!" groaned Madhavi as Shanti thrust her mouth into the virgin pussy of her niece and Madhavi's eyes fluttered closed as Chitra helped her out of her top and began to suckle on the large, hard nipples.

I kicked my pants off. Watching them with desire, I took my cock in my hand and began slowly jerking off as I got hotter. I was careful not to bring myself too far too fast, though–I wanted to save a load of cum for Madhavi's sweet pussy. Chitra opened up her blazer and dangled her breasts in Madhavi's face. She eagerly closed her lips around Chitra's hard nipple, putting her hands up to stroke Chitra's face. Shanti was busily eating Madhavi's cunt, splattering cunt juice all over her face. Madhu let out a wild moan–I knew she was getting close already.

"Come on, baby," grunted Chitra. "Cum for us. We want to see you cum!"

Chitra slowly turned Madhavi on her side, and Shanti followed, climbing onto the bed with her face sandwiched between Madhavi's thighs so she could continue to eat that young pussy. Chitra moved down, kissing Madhavi's back and settling between the curving cheeks of her ass. Madhavi emitted a groan of pleasure and anticipation as she realized what was to come.

My fist tightened on my cock and I moved a little so I could see better. Chitra's tongue snaked out and drew a slow path up Madhavi's exposed crack. She parted Madhu's ass cheeks further and thrust her tongue hungrily into Madhu's asshole. Madhavi practically screamed as Chitra made contact with her supple anus. Shanti delved into Madhavi's pussy with new fervor as Chitra started rimming her. Shanti's hands moved into Chitra's open top – bra less so she could fondle her tits as she feasted.

Madhavi's eyes opened wide and she got closer to an orgasm. kept slowly jerking myself off, watching as Madhavi's body contorted in pleasure.

Then, suddenly, I realized that there was a squeaking sound coming from the other side of Madhavi's wall and knew in a flash that Radha was watching and jerking off! The creaking of her

Bed springs got faster as Madhavi cried out suddenly, grasped her own tits and pinched the nipples as she screamed in orgasm!

Madhu thrust her hips rapidly back and forth as she came, caught between the twin ecstasies of having her asshole licked by Chitra and her cunt eaten by Shanti. The two babes fondled each other's tits as they shared Madhavi's delicious goodies. When Madhavi finished cumming, they got up and leaned over her, kissing each other hungrily. Then Chitra climbed off of the bed and came over to me. She kissed me deeply, reaching down to grope my cock. She gave it a few slow jerks as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

"I hope we're putting on a good show," she panted.

"I'm enjoying myself so far!"

Shanti was bent over Madhavi, Frenching her and rubbing her tits. Chitra quickly slipped out of her jacket, exposing her breasts, then unzipped her tight mini-skirt and got out of that.

When she stood fully naked, Chitra leaned over the big purse she'd brought. She took out an odd assortment of straps–then I saw there was a hole with a metal ring in it. It was a dildo strap. She was going to fuck Madhavi with a strap-on dildo! I knew from seeing many porn flicks what a strap-on dildo meant–Chitra's dildo was going to go plunging into Madhavi's tight pussy as if Chitra were a man.

Chitra lifted the harness to her face and glanced over at me, smiling. I realized that the back of the dildo had a short leather plug attached–shaped like a cock complete with head. It wasn't quite a dildo in its own right–it was only five inches long, but the perfect size to go up Chitra' ass as she got into the dildo harness.

Chitra slathered the plug with her saliva, licking it and sliding it into her mouth. Then she slowly climbed into the harness, fitting the plug into her butt. She bent over far so she could press it in and let out aloud groan of pleasure as it penetrated. Chitra worked it all the way up her ass, then stood up, her tits and face flushed with desire.

She got into the contraption, snapping it at her waist and around her thighs. She took out a dildo–a long, thick dildo that must have been ten inches long! She held it up and Madhavi looked at the dildo eagerly, her lips parted as she panted in desire. Chitra slowly licked the head of the dildo, the moved it down to her strap and fitted it into the harness. The dildo left her cunt.

Chitra kissed Shanti deeply, rubbing the head of the dildo against her stomach.

"Let's switch sides," said Chitra, "Since you're the one who's into assholes."

"With pleasure," answered Shanti, bending down. She closed her lips around the head of the dildo and slowly began to suck it in and out of her mouth. She gave Chitra a few strokes and then got off the bed, going to the purse.

Chitra slid down between Madhavi's spread thighs, keeping her on her side so her ass was exposed. Madhavi closed her eyes as Chitra fitted the dildo to Madhavi's cunt. She let out a loud cry of pleasure as Chitra began to force the dildo forward, penetrating Madhavi. Madhavi snuggled closer to Chitra as it went in–the entire ten inches. The base of the dildo pressed against Madhavi's tightly-clamped pussy lips.

"How do you like that, my dear niece?" asked Chitra.

"G–good!" squealed Madhavi as Chitra began to fuck her niece slowly, sliding the dildo in and out. Meanwhile, Shanti was climbing into her own dildo harness. It was different and looked like a pair of tight leather briefs. The dildo jutting up toward Shanti's ass was much bigger than Chitra's–but not nearly as big as the dildo Madhavi was going to get! Shanti slowly penetrated her cunt with both dildoes, greasing them up good with her fluids.Then she climbed into the briefs, easing the interior dildo between her cheeks and shoving it up her asshole. When Shanti had her harness on, she slowly ran her hand over the dong. It glistened with Shanti's cunt juice. She got onto the bed and moved behind Madhavi, parting her luscious cheeks with her hands. Then she pressed the head of the cunt-greased dildo into Madhavi's tight asshole.

Madhavi let out a squeal of surprise as she felt the thick head penetrating her asshole–she hadn't been expecting this! She moaned as Shanti thrust her body forward, working the dong into Madhavi's tight ass. Meanwhile, Chitra kept fucking her way into Madhu's cunt, picking up speed as her hips pressed against Madhu's ass, both dildoes shoved all the way into Madhavi's body. They went wild, pounding their hips against her as they double-penetrated her from behind and from the front.

Madhavi let out a scream and I knew she was cumming. She moaned and threw her body back and forth against the two gorgeous aunts. But even when she was finished cumming the second time,Shanti and Chitra weren't ready to stop fucking her. I heard the door shutting and looked over. It was Radha, wearing a loose red overdress that left her arms and legs bare.

She stared at the scene of the bed, her eyes wild as she panted in desire. Then she turned to me, walking across the room.

I knew from the night before that Radha had never had a woman before. It must have been a shocking scene. But Radha just looked turned on. Her face was bright red and her lips were parted as she came toward me. The dress she wore was loose and thin enough that I could see most of her body. She thrust her mouth against mine, kissing me keenly as she took my cock out of my own hand and covered it with hers. She smeared the pre-cum on the tip all over my head, jerking me off as she moaned in desire.

"Damn, you've got me hot," she panted. "I've cum five times already, just watching you and jerking off. I had to join in!"

Radha slowly got to her knees and guided my cock to her parted lips. She moaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth, then down her threat, gulping me and working my hard meat back and forth. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, working to plunge my prick between her sensuous lips. "Oh, yeah," I grunted, shoving my prick into her mouth.

Radha sucked harder, palming my balls as she sucked on me. She gulped down the drops of cum that formed on my cockhead, and eagerly jerked me off with her lips, trying to get more. On the bed, Madhavi kept getting fucked by the two women. Radha slipped my cock out of her mouth and quickly bent over, putting her hand on the bed, lifting her ass up and pulling her loose shift over her waist.

She wore no underwear whatsoever and her luscious pink slit was exposed to my hungry eyes. She began to finger herself, sliding two fingers up her pussy, begging me to fuck her. I lunged forward, taking my cock in my hand to guide it into Radha's willing snatch. I thrust into her, penetrating her all in one shove. She let out a scream of ecstasy and started shoving her ass up and down, taking my prick into her cunt again and again.

I fucked her wildly as the three women went at it, Shanti and Chitra fucking Madhavi as she came again and again. Radha let out a sudden moan, and I knew she was there, already. I was on the verge myself, and as I pounded into her, I shot my load deep inside her slit. Radha finished cumming just as I pulled my cock out of her–still hard! I couldn't believe it. I was so turned on, my prick didn't even get soft between fucks. I watched as Radha quickly slithered out of her dress, leaving her stark naked. Shanti and Chitra rolled onto their backs, pulling their plastic cocks out of Madhavi.

Chitra saw Radha and smiled eagerly. She wasn't one to pass up an opportunity. Reaching out to take Radha's hand, she pulled her onto the bed. Radha leaned forward and kissed Chitra's parted lips as she spread her legs and straddled the dildo. Radha sank down on top of Chitra, forcing the dildo into her tight pussy. It drove me mad with lust to realize that Chitra's dildo was still wet with Madhavi's cunt-juice.

Meanwhile, Shanti had gotten onto her back and pulled Madhavi on top of her. Madhavi whimpered, still ripe for some more fucking. She matched Radha's action, straddling Shanti and pressing the dildo all the way into her cunt. Her nude body shuddered as the ten inches plunged into her and Shanti started fucking her pussy. Madhavi leaned over, putting her arms around Radha as they both got fucked from beneath. Shanti fucked Madhavi mercilessly as she and Radha started kissing, teasing each other's tongues and feeling up each other's tits. Meanwhile Madhavi's asshole was dancing the mambo nicely on top of her stretched cunt lips, glistening with her own juice. My cock was still covered in Radha's goo. I got behind Madhavi and pushed my cock between her cheeks, penetrating her asshole. Madhavi screamed in pleasure as she felt me going in. She pumped wildly, taking my cock up her ass and Shanti's dildo into her pussy. I shoved in time with the two womenas Madhavi leaned heavily on Radha and tongued her hungrily.

Meanwhile, Chitra was shoving her finger into Radha's ass as she fucked her. The four went wild as I boned Madhavi's ass and began to shoot my load inside her back door! Madhavi let out a shriek the same time Radha did–and then Chitra and Shanti moaned, stimulated by the dildoes up their asses and the sheer bliss of fucking these two gorgeous babes.

"I'm cumming," moaned Chitra

"Oh yes," panted Shanti. She put her hand on Madhavi's ass,gripping my cock so she could feel it pounding into Madhavi's tight hole.

With a collective moan, we all came, then slumped together in a pile on the bed.

Chitra and Shanti pulled the dildoes out of their respective slits and started to kiss me.

With a whimper of pleasure, Madhavi–the most fucked but most insatiable slut of all–grasped my still-hard cock and began sucking it into her mouth.The evening was far from over. Chitra and Shanti slid out of their harnesses and tongued each other's pussies, getting into 69 as I boned Madhavi deep. Radha and Madhavi ended up eating each other late into the night as Shanti and Chitra and I watched and fondled each other. Finally, I ended up as the supreme benefactor. Shanti climbed on top of me and ground her pussy into my face as I eagerly ate her. At the same time, Madhavi and Radha shared my cock, Frenching around the hard rod and jerking me off until I came all over their faces. Chitra guided my hand between her legs and shoved my fingers into her cunt, letting me finger-fuck her as she watched me spurting all over Madhu and Radha. When they were all exhausted they just lay in a pile fondling me, rubbing their tits against my body. Before long I was hard again, and they all agreed that Madhavi should have the honor of getting my cock. I fucked her, but pulled out just in time to shoot my load all over the three's tits and faces. They rubbed the jizz into each other's breasts and licked them off again, then lay nude on the bed with me caressing my body.

It turned out that before morning came we were all ready for another round.

There were lots more nights with the four women and my new found love at office Sana –a muslim slut who had the sexiest slimiest and silky face.

I fucked them both separately and together, sometimes two or three at a time and sometimes all of them at once. Boy, was I lucky man.

When I'd finally convinced Sana to come over, she got into it with a newfound fervor and her sex drive never was better. She lost her female virginity with four chicks at once and realized that cheating was a virtue. That's okay, 'cause she finally told me she'd fucked my boss Kurshid every day since that afternoon I'd interrupted them.

Well, even I had trouble satisfying five women, so I finally let Kurshid in on it and he had a good time screwing Shanti and Sana on one side of the living room while I fucked Chitra and Madhavi and Radha on the other side.

Shanti and Chitra and Madhavi finally gave up their dildoes, since they preferred to share my cock. It was a nice gesture, but I didn't really mind. I knew there would be enough pussy for me whether or not they liked fucking latex. And my cock was always on a high on the priority scale.

After all, there's nothing a college slut loves more than a good hard cock. Wherever you put it–and now I had plenty of places to put it.

12