Shanti as Concubine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddddddddddd!" he groaned and fucked into her, letting the full weight of his body screw his heavily pulsing cock all the way into her greedily milking pussy hole.

"Oooooooooooooo!" she moaned, feeling his massive cock screwing into her. "Please ... please ... oh ... God ..." she hissed, her hands clawing at his tanned muscular shoulders. She'd never felt anything as good as this thick gigantic cock fucking in her pussy so far that she could feel the head throbbing far up against the bottom of her belly inside.

It felt as though she were pierced completely through the core of her body, that the head was going to come out the back of her neck. She'd thought that fucking him would be great, but damn, she'd never expected anything like this! The tightly gripping walls of her pussy were milking greedily at his prick.

He didn't know how in hell he was going to hold on. Just screwing into her had almost triggered his whole mind-shattering cum right then, and he didn't want to cum before she had. He fucked his tongue deep into her hot, wet mouth.

A fire spread hungrily from his lewdly fucking loins as his cock was alternately squeezed and released in the vise of her wet little pussy walls.

He could feel his belly churn and his cum-laden balls swelling to near bursting. "Oh ... fuck me, fuck me ..." she begged, wanting more and more of his huge cock screwing into her. She felt their nakedly cleaving bodies rise a few inches off the floor with their passion, and the Expat fucked his thickly pulsing prick deeper and deeper into her body.

Vivek ground his loins into the nakedly quivering Shanti beneath him, feeling her hungrily devouring cunt suck his cock deeply into her pussy. Her hot, juicy cunt walls milked him greedily as he raced full length up into her trembling belly.

His cum-loaded balls slapped with a resounding staccato sound against the smoothly rounded cheeks of her ass. "Aghghghhhhhh!" he grunted as he screwed harder into her.

She wanted to be fucked and he was giving her all he had. This Escort girl sure could fuck. He had heard all stories about her, she had had the whole business talking, but he had never bothered about them. He would never doubt a rumor about her again.

He just wished that it was the beautiful Hema Balaji he was screwing instead. The thought of Hema's hotly sucking mouth clamped around his lipstick-rimmed cock, even as he fucked into the escort's wetly clasping cunt, almost made him cum. Oh God! What a pair the two women were.

Shanti wrapped her legs around Vivek's waist, hoping they would stop hurting, that the cramp in her legs would leave, and, miraculously, it did. This brought her quivering little clit higher and her slightly upturned cunt into closer contact with his deeply fucking cock.

The fires in her cunt mounted as he screwed further into her belly now.

It was easier. She could feel her pussy responding, the wild fucking causing the familiar tingling sensation and radiant warmth to flow through her.

Vivek felt the escort girl's legs wrap around his waist so that her whole hotly throbbing pussy was wide open to him, her mouth mewling and moaning.

He grabbed her smoothly curved ass cheeks in his hands, pounding into her wetly clasping pussy harder and faster, unable to stop the grunting sounds erupting from his throat and chest as he fucked into her like a maniac. Oh God!

"Yesssssssssssssss!" she moaned, fucking up onto his huge prick as she felt him lift her legs and drape them over his shoulders. She rode higher and higher up the hugely screwing cock and she could feel the fires of her own cum begin to spark and flame.

Suddenly he slammed into her, arching his back, hanging in mid air and too pained to move, hanging there as he felt a great gush of hotly scalding cum roar out of his wildly jerking cock and deep into her belly.

His cum juices shot in scalding streams into her womb, his cum-laden balls sending pulses of white hot juices out the tightly constricted opening of his huge prick.

"Raaaaamaaaa!" he groaned. The hot slippery load rushed in frenzy from his cum-filled balls into her heatedly clasping cunt that was still so tight it milked him furiously in a seemingly never-ending cum that went on and on.

Suddenly, he felt Shanti arch up and quiver, her calves locked around his head, and he could feel the air hit the backs of his hands where they clenched her trembling ass cheeks.

Her scream would have awakened the dead.

"Aaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhh ... oooohhhhhhhhhhh!" "Gggggggaaaaaahhhhhhdddddddddd ... oooohhhhhhhh ...fucckkkkkkkkkk!" "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh ... aaahhh ... ooohhhhhhhh ... iiiii ...gggaaaaa!"

Shanti heard Vivek's strangled cries mingling with her own, but she had not been aware of the screams that were coming from her own mouth.

They were only a verbal expression of the wildly churning rapture that was happening inside her own flesh. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh ... Goddddddd ... ooooooo!" Vivek prayed it

would never end.

His very life was pouring out of him.

He fucked into her cunt again and again until finally he only twitched and gasped, and then fell on her with the great weight of his utterly exhausted and completely fulfilled body.

Shanti clasped him tighter around his muscular body, rising now on the wave of his mind shattering cum that sent the almost never ending spurts of his slippery, hotly searing juices cascading down over her frantically trembling thighs.

"Aaaahhhhhhggghhhhhhh!" she screamed as her cum washed through her like a tidal wave and her greedily milking cunt coaxed the last of the hotly scalding juices from his cum-drenched cock.

12